Just Gay for Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Jocelyn carefully weaves a sapphic spell over Cheyenne.
5.4k words
4.83
16.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
583 Followers

At long last, the conclusion, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it! Mwah!

Chapter 4

Jocelyn heard her phone chime, so when she picked it up, she was surprised to see a message from Cheyenne. Enough time had passed that she started to think that the breach between them was permanent and unfixable, though she hoped that was not the case. Even though she expected her friend to pull back a little, instead it felt like she had moved across the planet. The text was terse and to the point. Need to clear the air a bit, can we talk? it read. While the message was simple enough, she knew there was a fair amount of invisible baggage attached. She needed to proceed cautiously.

Of course, I feel terrible as it is! Why don't we meet at your place?, she texted back. Having the girl return to the proverbial scene of the crime would hardly bring comfort, but meeting on her own turf might bring some reassurance.

Within seconds, a response came back, reading Sounds good, how about tonight?

Jocelyn smiled after sending back a positive acknowledgement. While she felt encouraged at the fact that the girl had initiated reaching out, nothing would be certain until she could read her face to face. She thought that her attire would be the first thing noticed, so she pulled on a pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt that had the name of the college emblazoned across it. There was absolutely nothing sexy about it, so it would work not to raise any red flags early on.

Cheyenne felt a nervous knot in her stomach when she heard a soft knock at the door, glancing over at the clock that read 7:01 PM. That meant her guest was not early or late but essentially right on time, something that she personally valued. Dressed casually, she twisted the brass doorknob and pulled open the door with a loud squeak. "Hi." she said, thinking her voice sounded a lot like the noise the door had just made.

Jocelyn could see the nervousness etched on her friend's face, making her wonder if it was because she was genuinely uncomfortable, or she was trying to suppress feelings and desires that ran contrary to what she believed. She hoped that it was the latter, because all it would take to get her past it was to nudge them to the surface.

Cheyenne opened the door wide to invite her in, and then sat in a tattered plaid recliner opposite the vacant couch, with just a coffee table between them. As Jocelyn sank into the cushions on the couch, she noted it as a subtle barrier that her friend was using to protect herself physically. Best tread lightly, she thought. Silence fell, with one girl too anxious to begin the conversation, and the other too cautious to do the same.

Jocelyn, never one to back down from a fight, chose to speak first. "Look, Chey, I am incredibly sorry about what happened, it wasn't something I planned for or expected to happen." she lied, hoping that even a fake apology would break the ice a bit. Of course she didn't mean a word of it.

Cheyenne made eye contact, wringing her hands, but keeping the gaze steady, as if to prove something to herself. "I--I have never, I mean, I don't--" she stuttered, before continuing, "---not into girls. I am not a lesbian, I'm just not."

Jocelyn was impressed that she made just a firm declaration, especially remembering the details of how she had actually enjoyed the experience. "Look, I know that you are completely straight, and that was pretty much an anomaly. Even so, I am incredibly sorry for putting you in such a terrible position." she replied, hoping that her friend would at least remember that the experience was anything but. If nothing else, the statement itself could create some sort of recall.

Cheyenne felt a flutter in her tummy, like it was being stroked from the inside, a sensation that was completely foreign to her. For a brief moment her mind drifted back to the experience and the incredible pleasure she had felt, but shoved the thoughts back forcefully. She had no intention of letting those desires get the best of her again. "Um...okay." she managed to say after a few seconds.

Jocelyn smiled at her friend, as she could sense the internal struggle in her head. Clearly the girl had a very disciplined mind, and the fact that she was studying to be a doctor proved that. Maybe getting her body to remember was the key here. She rose and knelt next to Cheyenne, eliminating the boundary of the table and the space between them, but careful to still give her physical space. "Look, we have been good friends for years and I want that to still be true." she said clearly but softly.

Cheyenne could see the sincerity in her words and body language, making her feel less upset about the situation. "Of course." she said softly, letting her hand rest on the brunette's forearm. A split second later, she thought a reassuring hug would be harmless enough and communicate her willingness to put everything behind them. Leaning forward, she put one arm out and pulled her friend in for a loose embrace. Just friends, right?

Jocelyn couldn't believe her luck! She had been trying to think of some non-threatening way to get herself closer to Cheyenne, but honestly had no idea how to close the gap between them without creating suspicion or discomfort. For the moment, she decided to let it play out and sense where to go from there.

Cheyenne took in a deep breath to relax, which flooded her senses with the almost magical perfume that she had come to associate with her friend. Its scent seemed to infuse itself into her skin, bringing back the sensual relaxed feelings that she experienced during their massage sessions. She let the peaceful sensations roll over her, unable to resist the comfortable feeling of warmth between them.

She couldn't remember the last time she had felt this comfortable and relaxed with anyone, most of all Chad. She loved him, but always felt the pressure to stay on her toes and act like the perfect girlfriend. There was comfort here, familiarity, even connection, in a very tangible way that always was missing from her romantic relationships. Her body had a mind all its own and settled against the other girl more firmly, to increase the sense of comfort.

Jocelyn felt a thrill pass up her spine when her friend leaned into her more, pushing their breasts together lightly, but still directly. She sensed that the other girl's body remembered their intimacy and was unconsciously seeking out more of it. Oh that's it, just enjoy it, girl. Don't think, just feel. Feel how good our bodies are together. Let go of the fear and just let it happen, she pleaded silently.

Jocelyn moved her head back a bit ever so slowly, her cheek brushing Cheyenne's, but without letting any distance back between their bodies. She stopped well before they could make eye contact, letting her breath warm the girl's cheek, hovering there for what seemed like hours. For the first time in minutes, she thought it was safe to speak. "You mean so much to me, Cheyenne." she whispered, feeling the other girl sigh in response.

She very gently touched her lips to her friend's quivering cheek with as chaste a kiss as she could imagine, letting them linger at the spot without moving. The brunette had chosen the location of her lips with intentionality, still on the cheek, but at the spot where the corners of their mouths joined. Something ambiguous enough to be passed off as friendly without seeming predatory.

Cheyenne felt the almost-kiss and suppressed any overt reaction to it, but still letting herself experience it fully. To her own utter shock and surprise, she didn't want that feeling to end, and felt disappointed when her lesbian friend pulled back and even released their warm embrace. She lifted her eyes and let them lock with Jocelyn's wide and dilated ones. Her eyes were beautiful and deep and she willingly lost herself in them for a moment.

Cheyenne let her eyes settle on her friend's lips, her full, sweet and sexy lips. Wait, sexy? I shouldn't be thinking that, it's really so bad of me. But they are, it's ok to admit that right? And my gawd those lips felt good between my legs, I don't care anymore if that's right or wrong. I bet they taste fucking incredible! she said, the words rushing through her mind, jumbled up somehow.

Jocelyn let out a surprised gasp when Cheyenne grabbed her face and planted a deep wet kiss on them. She had expected a vulnerable moment when she could initiate intimate contact, but never imagined it would come from the other side so to speak. Part of her wanted to pull back and ask if this was what her friend wanted, but the soft urgency of the kiss washed that away in an instant.

She pulled the blonde's body against her, letting her legs slip around her, not stopping the gentle war between their lips. This was the kiss of a girl that was hungry, that wanted what was happening, and felt anything but straight. The contact on the corner of their mouths had somehow erased the distinction altogether, like the line separating them sexually was gone now.

Cheyenne let her lips massage and caress those of her lover, communicating an attraction and desire that felt greater than anything in her life. Signaling she wanted more, she opened her mouth and moaned into the kiss with all of her might. Just then a familiar hand slipped over her breast just as it had some nights before, a feminine touch that her body had already begun to crave. A second hand slipped up underneath, reaching up and caressing her bare skin.

Jocelyn almost gasped when she realized that Cheyenne had not worn a bra, signaling that deep down she knew she was coming over to make love to another woman for the first time. The realization sent chills through her, encouraging the bold move to slide both hands over her bare breasts, still covered by the top. Hardened nipples smiled as the caresses began, begging for more and more.

Cheyenne jerked back all at once, a wild look in her eyes, and pulling her shirt off so fast that it made a rip on one of the seams. Seconds later, Jocelyn removed her college t-shirt too, but having bigger breasts usually required the use of a bra. She unhooked the red satin undergarment slowly, almost teasing a bit.

Cheyenne's eyes widened as she took in the sight of her friend's feminine curves, envying how much bigger and fuller they were than hers. They jutted out proudly and elegantly, the skin smooth and supple, and their shape was simply gorgeous. She had seen their shape under clothing but had never imagined how beautiful they were beneath. "Wow, Jos, they are amazing." she said hoarsely.

Jocelyn slipped her hands around the other girl's back and pulled their topless halves together, skin against skin, breasts pressing against one another. As her lover gasped at the feeling, she planted her lips on her open mouth, sliding her tongue in while she had the opportunity. Cheyenne's tongue met hers quickly, touching it tentatively before engaging it fully. She was pleasantly surprised at how well the blonde had settled into same-sex lovemaking, like it was already a part of her.

Wordlessly, she pulled the both of them upright, ensuring that their warm skin stayed adhered together, kisses still deep and sensual. Within a few moments Cheyenne was on her back on the couch, with Jocelyn holding her arms above her head, planting her lips on the blonde's supple neck.

"Oh oh my gawd.....that feels fucking amazing." Cheyenne moaned lustily, pushing her hips up and grinding into her friend a bit.

Jocelyn began sucking on the other girl's neck, subtly marking her as a lover. People would naturally assume that it came from Chad or some other guy, but they would both know better. "Really now, how amazing? Do you believe that girls are better now?" she hissed, before making love to her skin again.

Cheyenne wrapped her legs around Jocelyn's waist and locked her ankles around her, as if binding them together irrevocably. "You are way better, so very fucking better, does that count?" she moaned as she ground her pelvis into the woman's body above her.

Jocelyn broke the grip of Cheyenne's strong legs and kissed down towards her breasts, her lips seeking out the nipples, desperate to be the first girl to taste them. She kissed the nub twice, making her friend yelp and arch her back.

"Oh...fuck....yes..." came the voice, almost screaming.

"Oh trust me, babe that's not far off. That I promise you!" she said, beginning to suckle, gently but ever so passionately.

Cheyenne's body writhed as she felt the sexy lips stimulating her breasts in ways she had never imagined possible. With this lover, there was no guesswork, no clumsiness, no self-centeredness, but someone who inherently knew every hidden erogenous spot on her body, as well as what to do with it when she got there. It felt like a river of her own juices was flooding out of her and she was suddenly aware of the fact that her panties and pants were soaked. Just when she thought her body could not take anymore, she felt a hand slip under her clothing, and a finger massaging her throbbing sex.

Nothing could have prepared her for the intensity of the orgasm that swept over her all at once, it was just as sexy but more powerful than the ones Jocelyn had given her before. It was exquisite, sweet, loving, and pleasurable on a scale she never thought possible. And another woman had given it to her, a gay woman, a gorgeous lesbian that she now felt attached and indebted to. Someone it felt like she belonged to now.

Cheyenne grabbed Jocelyn's shoulders tightly, her nails digging it a bit as she rode out the climax, the intensity of which kept her voiceless as it came over her and passed through in waves. As she came back to reality, she could taste her own flavor, and figured out that her lover's fingers had been slipped in her mouth. Without even thinking, she began frantically sucking every drop off her fingers, savoring every bit.

Jocelyn slowly pushed her body upwards, propping herself up a foot above Cheyenne, her breasts hanging down like ripe fruit, as if inviting her to touch them. Her friend reached upwards with trembling hands, slipping them over the overly warm skin, marveling at how soft and sensual they felt. "Mmmmm I would be lying if I said how badly I wanted to feel you do that. But...being straight I never...expected it...to happen." she said, panting.

Cheyenne licked her lips as her eyes studied the brunette's hard nipples, fascinated by them, and wondering how they would feel on her lips. With her mind thoroughly distracted, she was unusually loose-lipped, and blurted out, "Right now I have no idea what I am, all I know is that I want you." A second later, the urge to taste grew too powerful to resist, and she lifted her head until the nipple slipped into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh that feels good, yeah, suck on my breasts, they are yours to explore." Jocelyn moaned, shifting her position so that her pussy lay on one of Cheyenne's thighs. She started grinding softly against her, feeling the urgent need to cum with her. Between the girl's attentive pleasuring of her breast, and the insistent grinding into her hip, a small orgasm spilled out, a bit sooner than she had planned, but satisfying nonetheless. She was aware of her pussy soaking the leg she had been pushing against, but unable to care about how it affected her friend at that point.

Both women were breathing heavily, staring into one another's eyes, both quite flushed from their own climaxes, but also clearly wanting more. "I want you to taste me again. Please. In bed. In mybed." Cheyenne finally said, after catching her breath.

Jocelyn stood up and pulled the girl to her feet, planting a wet kiss on her trembling lips as she led her toward the perfectly made bed. "I hate to wreck something so perfect,'' she said with a wink, climbing up on the multicolored comforter.

Cheyenne eyed her new lover as she walked around to the empty side of her queen-sized bed, slowly slipping in so they faced one another. "Ruin what? The bed? Or me." she said with a wicked grin.

Jocelyn giggled and bit her lip before stroking the side of the blonde girl's face. "We haven't ruined the bed yet.," she said in a sultry voice.

Cheyenne scooted within kissing distance of the dark-haired girl and resting a hand on hers. "But are you saying you have ruined me?" she said with a smile.

"Oh, that's not my question to answer, sweetie. But we can stop if you want."

Cheyenne's eyes flashed with momentary anger, surprising Jocelyn, having never seen this side of her before. Taking a breath, she shimmied out of her remaining clothing and lay on her back, looking up at her. "No, don't you dare even say that. Taste me, eat me, fuck me, whatever the hell you wanna call it." she said firmly, the fire gone from her voice but still ablaze in her eyes.

Jocelyn giggled and slapped the side of her hip, making a loud smacking sound that echoed off the walls of the room. "Yes, ma'am, I want to go down on you again, but I hope it's far from the last time."

Cheyenne felt surprised when the surge of need inside her took strong control, parting her legs slowly, something she had never done for anyone else but felt right in the moment. She felt an ache from her pussy, wanting more of what it had felt from her lover's tongue like before. "Oh you can take that to the fucking bank, you are addictive. Please, please eat me." she said, nearly begging now.

Hearing Cheyenne pleading to go down on her thrilled Jocelyn, particularly in light of her antagonistic resistance to same sex contact a short while ago. She lowered her lips to the inside of one of her knees, kissing it and looking up at her. "You are mine now, Chey." she said sexily.

"Yes, yours." the blonde moaned, lifting her hips up for a moment.

Jocelyn knew this was another pivotal moment that she wanted to handle carefully, as the playful exchange was just making their sexual bond stronger. One thing straight girls had told her in the past was how much more bonded they felt to her after making love, how much more intimate than they had been accustomed to. Occasionally that had led to unhealthy attachments, but in general it had turned out positively.

She settled in gently between Cheyenne's legs, hands gripping her hips, and then planted a wet kiss on the dewy petals of her sexual center. The sensations caused her friend to moan loudly, peppered with gasps now and then. Feeling her new lover twitch and writhe as her tongue made love to her pussy sent chills through her. Jocelyn began sliding her tongue in and out of the girl, gently and expertly tongue fucking her, and drinking in as much of her juices as possible.

Cheyenne began thrashing and moaning as another delightful climax began building up from inside her, a sensation she now craved more than anything. "Oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck...oh gawd yesssssssssssss!" she screamed as the pleasure surged through her, making her grab and yank Jocelyn's hair frantically, which just seemed to excite the both of them all the more.

Jocelyn's head popped up to look at her as she basked in the afterglow, smiling at the satisfied expression plastered across her pretty face. "Gotta say, I have seen girls cum hard before, but never quite as intensely as you. And before you ask, it's a huge damned compliment!" she said, her face slick with the girl's juices. After planting another kiss between the girl's trembling legs, she crawled up and snuggled into her shoulder. She felt the twinge of her own hyper-aroused need, aching to take Cheyenne's virgin face and feed it to her own hungry pussy, but feared that would be too much too soon.

christa_p
christa_p
583 Followers
12