All Comments on 'Just Gay for Me Ch. 04'

by christa_p

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Tender, delicious and HOT. This was such a good series! And I liked the ending, too.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Your earlier Elena and Tamara love story did not need an Epilogue — the mutually whispered “I love you” enough, but I’m glad you added it. Likewise, the ending to this romantic seduction is enough; we have active imaginations and you did say that the future holds infinite possibilities. Loved this intensely erotic series around two believable characters, so if you ever decide to explore future possibilities, I’m on board.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 1 year ago

Beautiful ending to a beautiful tale. I can't say enough good things about this. Genuine feelings, a an excellent pace, and volcanic heat. I'm sorry to see the story end, but I will consle myself with the hope that you'll write something else.

metroalmametroalmaabout 1 year ago

One of the bright spots in Literotica recently. On the favorites list and hoping for more. I love the way you have voiced each character in such a way as to make them readily identifiable in most cases. Sweet sexy and well written 5 stars, 6 if we could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Whoa, well I sure as hell didn't see that one coming!"

I guess not. Well done.

_Be Creative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible — hopefully we can see what the future has in store for them!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol7 months ago

Great series. Thank you.

slide_fire1slide_fire15 months ago

Very nice work! You did an excellent job of developing these characters and their emotions. This series has alot of possibilities! Keep up the nice work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, Christa P.....I would love to tell u infact request u to create a series of lesbian stories of strapon sex....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent, Thanks.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64317 days ago

Great build up, great story!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchrista_p@christa_p
Been here a while now. Single and almost 30 (UGH) no kids, live in the Pacific Northwest (super lovely). Perky, bubbly, giggly, flirty, fun and sweet. Know that I love women now, just making friends and chatting. NO GUYS!