All Comments on 'Just Get It Over With Ch. 03'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic outcum, I wonder will they keep doing each other and if somethin happens to prevent her getting plan B and they are making a baby.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
This is so

wonderful, ATW! Great story!

halonguehalongueover 3 years ago

Wonderfully romantic! Thanks so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After waiting a couple of years for the story to continue I really hope this isn't the end.

It's a brilliantly written story of sibling love and the story deserves a loving ending for Stephanie and Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, but please get an editor. Too many errors..............

creepypcreepypover 3 years ago

Thanks for getting back to this one

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

we dont want it to end, pls tell us more. I hope she gets pregnant and move out and they live both together

Primus21Primus21over 3 years ago

loved the story. I loved the build up. I loved the conation the two hade for each other. Over all I loved the hole thing, and I want to read more to see ware this go's

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great storyline

This story is not just an incest story between a brother and sister but you’ve turned it into a beautiful love story. The sister showed on greater love for her brother by allowing him to cum inside her knowing that she may get pregnant which I hope she does. It would be good to see the reaction of her brother and especially their parents to see how they handle the situation. There’s so much more to this story please continue it on. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great storyline

This isn’t just an incest story between a brother and sister, this is a love story. A sister who lets her brother cum inside of her fully knowing the consequences of her actions, getting pregnant and I hope she did. Would’ve loved to hear the reaction of her brother and more so her parents when they find out. You’ve got the makings of a Hall of Fame story here my friend I strongly suggest like you listen to all the previous comments and finish this beautiful story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was so sweet and hot 🔥 :)

lwiltonlwiltonover 3 years ago
So, how did she dress the rest of the weekend?

I still want to know if she decided to go topless (or naked) for the rest of the weekend. :-)

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Maybe

This story just may be the Hottest Sister Brother story on Lit! The slow sensuous build up to the final ultimate act of love making, and taking his virginity was awesome. Kept this reader erect a long time. Isn't that the point of Literotica? Five Stars! And thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 because it was fun & romantic. Sure there were errors so I lmost gav it a 4 but I liked it too much. It was hot & emotional. That was what I wanted. You can work on the other.

PerveratheartPerveratheartabout 3 years ago

Great story you did an awesome job on it looking forward to more. Hopefully you add more to this one very soon.

Seekingfun13Seekingfun13about 3 years ago

Would love one last chapter

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Magnificent! Please, no problems and absolutely no pregnancy. This story is way too heartfelt and elicits so many positive feelings to have it ruined. It is so great to see a story where the sister is in charge and there aren’t any of the abusive situations so common in many stories. I’m sure his sister has some friends who would love to be set up with Greg’s monster tallywhacker, once she has her fill or simply realizes both of them need to at least start looking for a life partner.

Sure, some brother/sisters never split up. Had one living up the road from us. But I would have to guess they are very rare.

Anyway, thank you for three excellent chapters that definitely built with each chapter. Great job!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the emotional aspect of your story. It is always more satisfying for the brother and sister to have a strong relationship that grows better because of their intimacy. Please give us a few more chapters. 🙏 5/5

PeterOnan55PeterOnan55over 2 years ago

I like your stories! Hope you put up a few more!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 2 years ago

Excellent!!

Needs another chapter...please!!

RamazaRamazaabout 2 years ago

Well done, will we get more of the adventures of Greg and Stefanie? what happens after their first epic 24 hrs?

MaieddieMaieddieabout 2 years ago

This is truly one of the best story I ever red ! Please tell me there be more of it, with a 4th part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! For once on this site, there's a story with characters I actually care about, and the writing's actually pretty good too.

Looking forward to a part four :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow , this is by far a story I will reread and hope I can read further chapter as they hopefully find a way to continue their lives as a couple. To have a family and live like most couples with only a few bumps and bruises as their love grows.

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

Just as most of the other readers, I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.

However I was surprised at how quickly she went for the gold .

Still I loved the tenderness she showed to her brother, as well as the actual event.

With some time and training this author should become a really good writer.

But, there is a real need for a " slow " proofreader throughout all of the story from beginning to end.

A follow up chapter would be nice to find out how the siblings develop from here.

SoundofSunSoundofSunover 1 year ago

I want to reiterate what Charlette said, definitely needs some proofreading. Found myself mentally correcting words every other sentence. Still a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I found it to be a reseasonable story with none of the horrible clutter of most stories anymore. Thanks for the common sense and wonderful story.

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was a great story, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story was very magical. I really enjoyed it. I definitely will be looking out for anymore of this weekend sexsploration. I definitely look forward to reading more of your works of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dam another great story that needs more but will never happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES