Just Get It Over With Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It thrilled her to no end to listen to her brother moan and groan from his very first blow job. Her own body was reacting as well. Her pussy felt like it was practically dripping. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, and she had to moan herself whenever one of them grazed against her brother's leg or hip.

Stephanie continued to fellate her brother for as long as her stretched jaw could handle, or he came. She had already decided that she'd let him cum in her mouth. As this was his first blow job, she knew it would make it even more special and memorable. She would be sure he could see her swallowing his spunk all the way down...

Although Greg frequently moaned and hissed in pleasure, Stephanie wasn't getting the sense that he was approaching an actual climax. It made sense, she surmised; her brother had already ejaculated twice in the last several hours. He was clearly enjoying a nice plateau with the fellatio he was receiving, in no rush at all to have it end. The problem was, her jaw was really beginning to ache. She contemplating backing off and perhaps just licking up and down his shaft as she stroked him, maybe take one of his balls into her mouth.

When she felt his hand start stroking her hair, feeling the bobbing movements of her head, she decided to press on at least a little longer.

"I had no idea it could feel this good," her brother moaned. She merely hummed around his shaft, and he exclaimed: "Ooooo, Jesus, so good!"

Stephanie sucked on and on lick a champ. Unfortunately, it finally got to the point where she just couldn't keep going. Her jaw was killing her now, but she fought to keep him from realizing that. She finally started lifting her head, slowly, while continuing to stroke him and play liberally with his balls, keeping him well stimulated. Though she knew he didn't want her to remove her mouth, she also knew from the sounds he was making that he wasn't disappointed. His dick was glistening with her saliva and his precum, and she kept moving her slickened fingers up and down and around.

After opening and closing her sore jaw several times, Stephanie spoke.

"Greg."

He opened his eyes and lifted his head.

She said, "Is it true that if I were to place my pussy here..."

"You would be my first."

"Would you like me to be your first?"

"Stephanie," the tone of his voice got emotional, "I want that more than anything else in the world."

She smiled. "Good. I want to be your first, Greg."

She wished she could have taken a picture of the expression on his face. She'd never seen such a pure look of love and eagerness, and it made her happy to be able to do this for her brother. She looked at his dick again, never ceasing her hand manipulations. She briefly considered straddling him, then she could do all the work and let him just lay back and enjoy it. But as most people went for the classic missionary position for the first time, she decided to stick with tradition.

Stephanie finally let go of Greg's cock and slid back up alongside him. He just lay there and watched her, suddenly afraid to touch her again, which amused her. She whispered, "Come here," and as she rolled onto her back, she took his arm and guided her to climb over her. Although a virgin, he was bright enough to know how this was going to work: as she parted her legs he knelt between them. She looked down at his dick as he got into position. Her body hungered to have that big thing inside her.

Holding himself up by his arms, she watched him look down at her nude body, drinking her in. It was in this pause that she realized something very important: condom! The progression of this evening had been so spontaneous and unexpected, Stephanie could never have predicted that she'd need protection. She'd considered going on the Pill when she started dating her second boyfriend, but she never got around to it, and they had used condoms. In fact, now that she thought about it, she had consistently used condoms every time she had sex with her boyfriends, even when she lost her virginity.

Was she ready to take such the incredible risk of going bareback with her own brother?

Having just heard about Greg's non-existent sexual history, she had no doubts he was disease-free. Her fear was that he could get her pregnant. But as all this hit "reality" her, Stephanie quickly rationalized that she could at least mitigate the risk. She could always have him pull out when he was ready to cum, and there was always the Morning After Pill...

She blinked back into the moment and realized that Greg was still hovering over her, trembling as he kept himself off of her. "Come here," she whispered again, and she reached out for his hips and urged him downward. He obeyed, and when it was within reach, Stephanie took her brother's cock in her hand and guided it to her entrance. She knew it would be a tight fit, but she was tremendously aroused and was ready to be filled.

"Just push a little," she guided in a sweet voice. "Take your time, and let nature take its course."

"Okay," he said in a croak. As he allowed more of his weight to settle against her, she felt the head of his cock press firmly against her swollen labia. She widened her legs a little further and continued to coax him deeper, her fingers still around his shaft.

"That's it, baby," she whispered. "You can put more into it; I won't break." Encouraged, and obviously horny as hell, Greg suddenly shoved hard, causing Stephanie to cried out loudly, her nails digging into him. He winced and froze in place, his cock only halfway inside her.

"It's okay," she assured him, taking several deep breaths. "You just surprised me, that's all. It doesn't hurt."

"Are you sure?"

No longer able to grasp at his penis, she took her hands and gave both of his butt cheeks a little slap. "I'm sure. Keep going."

With a little more caution, Greg started pushing into her again. She let out a pleasurable moan to placate his concern, but the truth was that it was a bit of a struggle for her. She'd never had a penis that big in her, and it had been a while since she'd had intercourse. She knew she'd be sore after this, especially if he lasted a while. But she wasn't going to allow anything to ruin her beautiful brother's first time having sex.

Nature indeed took its course. Before going all the way inside her, Greg instinctively pulled out again to the point where just his head was in there. Then he pushed back in, then slowly out and in again. This gave Stephanie a chance to adjust better to his length and girth. Soon she became more comfortable with his size, and she grasped at his hips and ass, urging him to go deeper.

He did. And they both gasped at the moment he finally bottomed out in her. She could feel the head of his cock flattening against her cervix. The "pain" of it was exquisite, and even if it meant she couldn't walk later, she was becoming increasingly eager for her brother to just start plowing her.

As he held himself fully inside a vagina for the first time, he allowed more of his body to rest on top of her sister, and Stephanie felt her large breasts squish out around his chest. Their faces were incredibly close, and it occurred to her that there was one more thing they needed to do. The final gesture that would seal the deal of their incestuous coupling.

Stephanie brought her hands up, grasped her brother's head, and pulled him down to kiss her.

The move had been so deliberate and magical, the siblings briefly forgot that they were engaged in the act of sexual intercourse. The focus for the moment was on their tongues as the kissed deeply, almost desperately. Stephanie swooned as they kissed. Her brother may have been a virgin, but the boy knew how to kiss! She silently thanked whichever of his otherwise frigid girlfriends had taught him make out so wonderfully.

The prolonged kiss seemed to break through Greg's lingering inhibitions. Without breaking his lips from hers, he started pumping his hips, his cock now sliding steadily in and out of his sister's pussy. Stephanie moaned with pleasure into his mouth, and she moaned again when he started feeling her body with his hands.

Greg kept his body against her as they fucked. He felt up her breasts, her ribs, her hips. He slid his hands under her and squeezed her ass. All the while he kept pumping in and out of her.

Stephanie was surprised to feel the rumblings of an orgasm from deep within her. Her brother was going to make her cum, and she couldn't believe how quickly it was about to happen. She had to break the kiss so that she could take more air into her lungs.

"Oh god, baby" she grunted. "Greg, you feel so good inside me."

"It's so fucking good," he groaned back. "Thank you for giving me this, sis."

They started kissing again as Greg became increasingly forceful with his thrusts. Stephanie felt like they were starting to slide up the bed, and she only encouraged him further. She lifted her feet and dug her heels into her brother's taut ass, desperate to get him as deep as possible into her body with each thrust. She felt herself climbing higher and higher to the edge.

When she went over, the orgasm crashed upon her harder than any she had never felt before.

"Oh, Greg, baby, do not stop! I'm cumming, baby! Oh FUCK!"

She screwed her eyes shut and clutched desperately at her brother's body as he continued pounding her. Her stomach started involuntarily rippling, and she could feel the walls of her vagina clamp down along his entire shaft. Her fingers clawed at his sides. She was so thankful he had the good sense not to stop or to freak out as her body thrashed and flailed with the climax.

Stephanie's incestuous orgasm went on and on. This was absolutely the best fuck of her life, and she almost started crying at the intensity of her feelings. Eventually, the waves of pleasure started ebbing. Only then did Greg slow down a little, instinctively adjusting his rhythm to her sensitivity. Stephanie was amazed. Her brother was a natural.

Only after hearing her breathing return (somewhat) to normal did Greg stop pumping into her. He remained deeply implanted inside her, and Stephanie loved it. She finally opened her eyes and saw him grinning down at her.

"What?" she said, suddenly shy.

"Was it good?"

"My god, Greg, you have to ask? Come here."

They kissed again for several moments. Stephanie loved how incredibly intimate they had become. They were forming a connection far beyond just the physical pleasure of sex. The crush she had on her brother was firmly established. She didn't dare think about how they could possibly sustain a romantic relationship of any kind, but she didn't want to spoil the moment with "real life." Right here, in this moment, Greg was her lover, the best she ever had.

She wanted to bask in this moment until the sun came up, but she also knew she had to give her brother a chance to bring his first experience at making love to its ultimate climax. His.

She looked into his eyes and said, "Keep going, bro. Fuck me."

He didn't need to be told twice. Propped once more on his elbows, Greg started up again, and Stephanie wallowed in the euphoria while she happily presented her body for her brother's carnal pleasure. He took full advantage, thrusting quickly and steadily once again. She was glad that he could focus on himself after having given her such a powerful orgasm.

Greg lasted a good long while, which Stephanie admired, but eventually his pace of pumping started becoming erratic. He started moaning more steadily. She knew what was about to happen.

He vocalized it, "Stephanie...oh, Steph, I'm going to cum soon."

Hearing that started a new build-up within her. She maintained just enough sanity to remember that she now a choice to make. The thing is, she'd subconsciously made it long ago. She put her heels on his ass again. It was time to give him one more special gift.

"I can't wait for you to cum," she purred. "And you want to know something else?"

Trying to maintain his pumping, Greg looked down at her. "Yes, tell me."

"You should know that—oh, god keep moving like that—you should know that all the other times I've done this, I've always insisted on a condom." Before she could continue on to her point, Greg's pumping slowed to almost a stop. "No, no!" she said quickly. "Don't stop, hear me out."

He started pumping again, but he gave her a puzzled look.

"What I mean is," she said, between grunts, "well, I've never let a man cum inside me before."

"You mean, you mean—"

She nodded and gave him a loving smile. "You will be my first."

"You mean I can cum inside you?"

"Yes, baby. I want to feel you pump deep inside me."

"Oh, Steph!" He crashed his lips down on hers and started fucking her like an animal. Stephanie started moaning in his mouth, a fresh orgasm building quickly within her. Desperate to time her climax with her brother's, she started thrusting her hips up into him as hard as he was against her.

The bedroom was filled with the sound of sweaty slapping skin, grunts, moans and shrieks.

Stephanie felt the first new wave of orgasmic pleasure hit her the moment Greg gave a final herculean thrust into her body, practically smashing through her cervix and into her very womb. Their faces separated as they both cried out in mutual bliss, each struggling to maintain eye contact, each eager to see the pure delight in each other's eyes.

She was actually surprised to feel the pressure of the first couple squirts from Greg's cock. He spasmed repeatedly, powerfully, absolutely flooding her body with his potent seed. Still reveling in her own physical pleasure, she was very happy at her decision to let him finish inside her. Not only did it cap off the perfect first time for her brother, she had to admit to herself that feeling him ejaculate inside her without any barriers only enhanced the orgasm that still wracked her slender body.

Time became momentarily suspended as the siblings clutched each other in mutual orgasm.

When it was over, Greg kept his dick tucked deeply inside his sister, and he allowed all of his weight to rest upon her. Stephanie gladly allowed him to do this, determined to provide her body for his pleasure for as long as he needed. It took several minutes for his penis to soften to the point where it slowly slid out of her vagina on its own. She felt a copious amount of his semen start seeping out of her, down her ass crack, onto the bed. She loved the naughty messiness of it, and she was glad that her brother could be a "first" of sorts for her too.

Once again, exhausted by so much sexual exertion, Greg finally dozed off, and Stephanie could hear him quietly snoring again. She thought it was adorable, but she was also being gradually crushed. She gave it a few more minutes and then, with careful effort, she managed to shift his weight so that he rolled onto his back. He made a few sounds, smacked his lips once or twice, but otherwise remained asleep.

At this moment, the first beams of sunrise started piercing the through the open blinds, filling the room with a warm golden glow. Stephanie took a good long look at her new lover. That's how she thought of him now. Her brother and lover. She didn't bother trying to make sense of it. She loved him, and she didn't want this to end...


12