Just Give it a Try

Story Info
He gives jerking off to his mother a try.
5.7k words
4.53
112.5k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,141 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

"Dude, I discovered something awesome last week. You're going to love this one," said Todd.

"I doubt it," said Kyle. "In fact, I'm sure I'm going to hate it."

They had been jogging at the local park for the last half-hour as part of their usual workout routine. They were bullshitting about the usual topics men in their early 20's talk about; sports, music, college, and, of course, girls. Most of their conversations went well, but then there were times when Todd talked about things that made Kyle question their friendship; it usually happens when Todd begins talking about a new sexual fetish he's experimenting with. A normal person would just walk away, but since they were friends for a long time, he just shuts up and listens.

"No, dude, seriously, this is a good one. Let's take a break and I'll tell you all about it."

They stopped at a bench that had a water fountain next to it and took turns drinking from it before sitting down.

"Ok, dude, brace yourself," he said.

"When you say things like that, it makes me want to run away," Kyle replied.

"Just hear me out. You might enjoy this yourself," he said. "For the last few weeks, I've been jerking off to pictures of my mom."

"Goodbye," said Kyle as he jumped off the bench.

Todd grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down.

"Dude, hear me out okay. I know it sounds gross. I thought so too when I first tried it. But dude, it's so exciting and I get these amazing orgasms."

"Goodbye," said Kyle.

Again, he tried to get off the bench, but Todd pulled him back down.

"Dude, it's not as bad as you think," he said.

"Yes, it is, Todd. You're talking about jerking it to your mom. How can you not see how wrong that is?"

"Yeah, but she's hot. Come on, you think so too, don't you?"

"Yeah, I think she's hot, but she's not my mom," replied Kyle. "It's OK for me to think that way about her, but not you."

Todd began to say, "Dude, listen to me. I know it's wrong, but the fact that it's so taboo is what makes the whole experience so exciting. You should try it too."

"Hell No!" He shouted at him.

"Listen, dude, we have each been blessed with a hot mom. It's like God gave us our own personal eye candy for us to look at for the rest of our lives. Or at least until we move out of our houses. Just give it a try."

"Todd, I'm not even going to dignify this conversation by listening to any more of it. Let's just finish this jog and talk about something else."

"Like what?

"Literally anything," said Kyle.

Todd agreed to change the subject and to finish their jog. They mostly talked about sports and anything else Kyle could think of to make sure Todd didn't go back to his original subject.

When Kyle came back home, he was in desperate need of a shower. In the upstairs hallway, on his way to the bathroom, he ran into his mother, who had just gotten out of the shower herself. Her dark hair was still wet and falling over her shoulders, and she had a bath towel wrapped around her body. The towel was short enough to show plenty of her beautiful legs and a good amount of cleavage on top.

"Hey Kyle," she said as she walked past him to her room. "The shower is all yours. It looks like you need it."

"Thanks, mom."

He got undressed and jumped into the shower. In there, he couldn't help thinking of how he had just seen his mother in that towel. He had seen her wrapped in a bath towel plenty of times before, but he never thought how sexy it actually was until then. He knew he was only thinking like that because of the conversation with Todd earlier, and it was now getting into his head.

Living alone together for so long, he had gotten used to seeing her semi-naked in some way or another, but never nude. He had even seen her in her underwear hundreds of times, but it never bothered him, just as it never bothered her when she occasionally saw him in just his boxers. He always thought she was a beautiful woman, but now all he could think about was how sexy she actually was.

His mother was a very attractive 45-year-old woman. She used to be a model when she was younger, starting with when she was a teenager doing those back-to-school ads. When she turned 18 and graduated from high school, she moved on to more adult modeling, such as bikinis and sexy dresses. Eventually, she moved up to underwear ads; first the standard, everyday bra and panties for women to wear under their clothes, then she moved up to lingerie. She even did a few sexy calendars during those years.

She wasn't an A-list model, but a lot of companies and magazines wanted her to model for them. She liked to brag about how both Playboy and Penthouse magazines tried to go after her and how she sometimes regretted not taking their offers.

She retired early when she met Kyle's father, a fashion photographer from several of her photo shoots. It didn't take long for them to decide to get married, and she found herself pregnant soon after that. Afterwards, she decided to retire from modeling and be a stay-at-home wife and mother.

Of course, the marriage didn't last long when his father kept cheating on her with other models he was working with, and she filed for divorce. She got enough in the divorce settlement to open up a women's gym, which spawned into a successful chain of gyms over the years, with a total of ten so far.

Todd wasn't the only one of his friends to find her attractive; a lot of his other friends teased him about it. She had long, dark hair, a fit body, a shapely ass and large breasts. A few of his other friends had attractive mothers also, specifically Todd's mother, but they all agreed that Kyle's mom was the most attractive. It was the main reason why he never let them come over to his house in the summer; he didn't want them to see her in anything revealing because of the warm weather.

Thinking about his mother's body started to give him an erection in the shower. He considered jerking off right there, but forced himself not to give in to those urges. Instead, he turned his mind to other subjects and finished the shower with no more dirty thoughts.

He got out of the shower, dried off, and put a towel around his waist before he left the bathroom.

"Mom, is the laundry done?" He called out.

No one answered. He went to his room and looked out the window and saw her car wasn't in the driveway and assumed she had left to go to work. He found a laundry basket on the bedroom floor with his laundry neatly folded in it. Kyle preferred to do his own laundry whenever he could, but his mother was very insistent on doing it whenever she had to do her own laundry as well.

He went through the basket to look for a pair of boxers to wear when he found, at the very bottom, a red demi-cup bra that his mother must've accidentally left in there. That wasn't the first time he found one of her things mixed up with his own laundry over the years. Whenever that happened, he just tossed whatever he found into his mother's room on top of her bed.

This time, he couldn't help taking a good look at that bra and getting a good feel for it with his fingers. He saw a small tag on it that read, "size 34D." He started to get another erection from thinking of how big his mother's tits were and how they might look in the bra he was holding.

Again, he pushed those thoughts out of his mind and threw the bra into his mother's room, which was across the hall from him.

"Damn you, Todd," he said to himself.

He knew he was only having those thoughts because of what Todd had told him earlier. But still, he found himself liking those thoughts nonetheless. He liked the idea of thinking of his mother naked and what her tits might feel like in his hands. His erection was only getting harder from thinking about it.

"Well, it couldn't hurt to just give it a try."

He was very nervous about the idea of doing something like that and felt like it was some kind of betrayal towards his mother. But he decided it was just an experiment to see what it would be like and that it would only be a one-time thing.

He went to his laptop and searched for his mother's profile on Facebook. There were some bikini photos he knew she had posted from her beach trip the previous summer and wanted to use those. There was one of them in a skimpy black bikini that he clearly remembered as being extra sexy.

Unfortunately, the pictures were no longer there; he checked her Instagram page also and saw they were gone from there as well. He had found some attractive photos of her, but not hot enough to jerk off to.

Since there were no good recent photos of her to use, he decided to do a Google search for her using her maiden name and found her old modeling photos from when she was much younger. He preferred to use a recent picture of her, but under the circumstances, he made an exception.

He went through them until he found a particularly sexy lingerie photo of her. She was wearing a sexy black bra and panties set with fishnet stockings and high heels. The bra was see-thru and he could see an outline of her nipples. He downloaded it and expanded the picture to full screen.

He was still nervous but decided not to hesitate and go right for it. He began stroking his dick while looking at that photo. He started imagining her dancing erotically for him and slowly taking off her underwear. He imagined what it would be like to feel her tits and suck on them with his mother telling him how much she liked it.

Kyle had never felt so excited from jerking off like that before. He still knew how wrong it was, but that's what made it more exciting for him.

It got really exciting for him when he began thinking about fucking his mother in various positions. He didn't even think of her as his mother at that point; instead, he was imagining her as a pornstar, and she was begging him to fuck her harder.

After about twenty good minutes of jerking off, he felt that sensation in his balls that warned him he was about to cum. He opened one of his desk drawers, pulled out a few tissues from a box he had in there, and prepared himself. He shot one of the biggest loads of cum he had ever had into those tissues. After it was all over, he threw the tissues into the waste basket and sat back in his chair.

"Wow," he said. "That was intense."

"I'll bet it was," said a voice behind him.

Kyle jumped out of his chair and covered his dick with both hands as he saw his mother standing at the bedroom doorway. Her eyes and mouth were wide open in shock from the fact that she had just witnessed her only son jerking off to an old lingerie photo of hers.

"I thought you were at work," said Kyle.

"I forgot my cell phone," she replied.

"Mom, please, I can explain! Oh, please let me explain!"

"First get dressed, and then meet me in the living room."

She left and went downstairs. Kyle quickly got dressed, but it took him a while to leave his room. He was scared of what was going to happen next. A thousand different conversations went through his head about how he was going to explain himself. He knew one thing for sure, as much as he had himself to blame, he was going to blame everything on Todd.

He went downstairs to the living room and found her sitting on the couch. Before she could say anything, he quickly went through the whole details of what Todd told him and how he got into his head. He blamed it all on Todd's perversions, on how it affected his mind, on the fact that it was only an experiment, and on how sorry and guilty he felt about it. He was talking fast and panting while walking around the living room, begging her to forgive him for what he had just done.

"I will never do it again," he said. "I swear it, never, never, never again. I didn't even enjoy it"

His mother laughed at that last comment. "Oh, please, don't lie to me now. You enjoyed it."

"No, it's true," he said. "I didn't like it one bit."

"Honey, I just saw you. You were really enjoying yourself, especially when you finished at the end. You had a big smile on your face. Now don't you lie to me and at least admit you liked it."

He sat down on the chair that was across from her and took a deep breath.

"Ok, I admit it. I did enjoy it. I knew it was wrong, but it felt really good nonetheless."

"Kyle, it's OK," she said. "I believe you. This was just a one-time mistake, and I forgive you."

"You, do?"

"Yes, I do," she assured him.

"You seem really calm about all of this. How come?" he asked.

"To be honest, I was shocked at first, but now I'm kind of flattered."

"You're flattered that I used your old modeling photos like that?" Kyale asked, with much surprise.

"Honey, I'm not naïve, I knew when I used to do those photos that men might be doing with them," she said with a chuckle. "I know it sounds strange, but it's kind of flattering to be desired like that, even by my own son. I still think it was wrong, but I just can't help being flattered by the whole thing."

"So, we're good then?"

"Yes, we are," she said. "Just promise not to do it again."

"I promise I won't," he told her.

"And don't let that Todd get into your head again," she said. "Seriously, I don't understand why you're still friends with that guy."

"I don't understand it myself. Are you going to tell his mother what he told me?"

"No, I don't want to get involved in that at all," she assured him.

They both stood up and gave each other a big hug, with his mother giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Kyle knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help enjoying the feeling of his mother's tits pushing up against him. They had hugged like that thousands of times in their lives, but this was the first time it turned him on. He pushed those thoughts out of his mind when they let go of the hug.

She said she had to go back to work because she was running late enough as it was. Kyle went upstairs and opened up a file on his computer where he hid his pornography. He needed to think of some other women besides his own mother and jerked off to some videos of women who were the exact opposite of her.

A few days later, Kyle was hanging out with Todd at their other friend's apartment, Jason, who had just gotten a new big screen smart TV. They were watching a baseball game; their team was winning, and that's when Todd decided to make things awkward for them.

"Last night I jerked off to my mom while she was fucking one of her boyfriends," he said.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Kyle asked, suggesting he shouldn't say anything about their conversation in front of Jason.

"It's OK, he knows already," said Todd.

"Yeah, he told me last week," said Jason. "I told him not to tell you about it, but you know how he can be when he gets new ideas in his head."

"Anyway, her door was slightly open; she didn't even know I came home early. She was on top of her boyfriend, riding him hard. I only saw her from the back, but I could see the sides of her big tits bouncing around. So, I dropped my pants and began pounding my meat and--"

"Please, stop," Kyle interrupted. "I want to watch the game."

"Sometimes I wonder why we're friends with you," said Jason.

What Kyle really wanted was to not be reminded of what happened to him yesterday when his mother caught him.

"I'm telling you, dude, you should try it," he said.

"Not going to happen," I said.

"Jason already tried it and he said he liked it," said Todd.

The revelation shocked Kyle and embarrassed Jason.

"I told you not to tell him that," Jason said to him angrily.

"I thought it might encourage him to try it," said Todd.

"You really liked it?" Kyle asked Jason.

"Yeah, I tried it a few times. It was fun," Jason replied. "But I kept feeling guilty about it, so I stopped."

"Do you think you'll try it again?"

"I don't know, it depends on the situation, I guess," said Jason. "But I know I'll just feel guilty about it afterwards. That's the problem."

Kyle didn't want to admit to them how he tried it already and the result of the situation. He didn't want to encourage Todd and was hoping that, in time, he would move on to a new fetish like he always does.

He got back home a few hours later and found his mother in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine and looking at her old modeling portfolio. Kyle got a beer from the fridge and sat across from her.

"What are you up to?" he asked.

"I was just looking through my old photos," she said, as she looked up at him and smiled. "I was inspired to look through them again."

"Oh, jeez," he said as he took a sip of his beer.

She laughed as she turned the page in her portfolio and pulled out the photo I had taken of her yesterday.

"Remember this one?" she asked and laughed.

"You're having fun with this, aren't you?"

"Of course, how could I not?" she said. "Listen, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"It's about what happened that day I caught you."

"Dammit," he said, and sighed. "Ok, ask me."

"That was an old photo from when I was much younger. Would you have done the same thing with a present photo of me?"

"Oh, jeez," he said.

"Please, I have to know. I haven't been feeling all that attractive lately, haven't been out with a guy in a long time. I need to know this."

He took a deep breath and looked her straight in the eye.

"Mom, before I found that photo, I was trying to find something more recent," said Kyle. "I was actually trying to find those bikini photos you posted last year, but they were gone."

"Really?" she asked with glee. "The one's with the black bikini?"

"Yes, those ones."

"I had them hidden on my social media because after I posted them, I felt embarrassed to be posting racy photos at my age," she said.

"I can assure you that you have nothing to feel embarrassed about," Kyle assured her. "You're a very attractive woman for your age. In fact, you're hot."

"Thank you honey, that really made my day," she said with a big smile. "In fact, I'm going to unhide those photos for anyone to see."

"You don't have to do that on my account," said Kyle. "I'm not going to use them like I tried to do before, but still--"

"No, I'm not worried about that," she assured him. "I'm doing it for myself. You're right, I have nothing to feel embarrassed about. I'm still very attractive, I shouldn't hide it."

They spent the next hour looking over her old modeling portfolio, reminiscing about the good times she had doing it. She even showed him a few good ones that her father took of her when she used to pose for him. Of course, she had to make a few jokes when one of her old lingerie or bikini photos came up, but they both had a good laugh at it. Mostly, they focused on the elegant dresses and jewelry she used to model; Kyle thought she looked much better in those dresses than in anything else she used to model for.

Later that day, after a short workout, Kyle took a shower while his mother was out. He began thinking about the photos his mother showed him and began thinking about her body again. He got aroused quickly and immediately felt guilty about it.

"Not again," he said to himself.

He began jacking off, trying his best to think of other women. He tried to divert his attention to ex-girlfriends and a few actresses he admired, anything to avoid thinking about jacking off to his mother. He began thinking about Todd's mother instead, and it worked for a while. She wasn't his mother, so he didn't feel guilty about it at all.

It wasn't long before his mind went back to his own mother again, and this time, he gave in to the temptation. He began thinking about her being in the shower with him as they washed each other's bodies. He imagined what it was like to kiss her and grab her tits as she stroked him. He felt guilty about it the whole time, but he still kept going.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,141 Followers
12