Just Give it a Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, he shot his load in the shower and watched it go down the drain. He turned off the shower and left the stall to dry off with a towel.

"There's something wrong with you," he said to himself in the bathroom mirror.

A week later, Kyle was hanging out at Todd's house, playing Call of Duty with him. Kyle tried to keep the focus on the game, but Todd just went on and on about how he spied on his mother in the shower and jerked off again.

"Dude, you need to get a real girlfriend," said Kyle.

"Listen, dude, it's just for fun. Hell, she probably knows I do it. She may even like to watch me jerk off to her, or even fuck me."

"Oh, jeez," said Kyle. "I doubt that."

"Why not? She's kind of a slut anyway. That's what her last husband said."

Todd's mother used to be a stripper who was married three times in her life. Her third husband was an eccentric millionaire who only wanted to use her as a trophy wife. It was actually stated in their prenuptial agreement that it wasn't about love, but having a hot wife. Todd showed Kyle and Jason a copy of the agreement to prove it actually said that.

The agreement also stated that she had to maintain her figure at a specific weight range and that she had to get breast implants. It also stated that the marriage would end when she turned 35 so he could marry another young woman. She was OK with it because she got a big house, two luxury cars, and a huge cash payout of an undisclosed amount; she wasn't allowed to say how much it was, but it was enough that she never had to work again.

"Dude, I'm telling you, you should try it," he said.

"I'll pass," he said. "Now please focus on the game."

Kyle got back home an hour earlier than he planned to, just in time to see his mother coming out of her bedroom as she was putting on her blouse that was part of the business outfit she was wearing. When she saw him, she giggled and quickly closed the blouse and buttoned it up. He got a good look at her before she buttoned up her blouse; she was wearing the same red demi-cup bra that started the whole problem for him.

"I'm sorry honey, I was rushing to meet with a new investment group who was interested in helping me expand my gyms," she explained to him.

She gave him a quick goodbye kiss on the cheek as she rushed past him, slightly brushing her breasts against him. He heard her rushing out the front door downstairs, quickly getting into her car and driving off.

He thought about what he had just seen and got that stirring in his pants again. He wondered if she did that on purpose for him. Ever since that day, she liked to make small jokes about it to tease him. He realized it was just a lucky accident because she didn't know he was coming home early and he never told her about how it was that same red bra that inspired him to try jerking off to her that day.

He tried to think of other things to make his erection go away. When that didn't work, he looked up some porn on his computer to focus his mind on other slutty women closer to his own age. It only worked for a short while before he began thinking of his mother again.

"Oh, the hell with it," he said to himself. "Just one last time."

He opened up his mother's Facebook profile and saw that she had unhidden her bikini photos from the previous summer, just like she said she was going to do. He found a perfect one of her in her skimpy black bikini where she was sitting on the edge of a swimming pool with her legs in the water while giving the camera a big sexy smile.

He took off all of his clothes to be more comfortable and started stroking his dick fast and hard; he was getting the same kind of satisfaction he got the first time he jerked off to his mother's image. He imagined her dancing for him in her bikini and slowly taking it off. He then imagined her getting on her knees and giving him an intense blowjob. He liked imagining his mother acting like a whore for him.

"Now that is something," said a female voice behind him.

Like before, he jumped up from his chair and covered his dick with both hands. She was standing in the doorway looking at him with a big smile on her face.

"Mom!" he screamed in fear.

"My meeting got postponed for tomorrow," she said, with a big smile on her face.

"I'm so sorry."

"No, you're not," she said as she walked into his room. "And neither am I."

She began to slowly unbutton her blouse. Kyle didn't say anything. It was like he was in a trance. He sat back in his chair and resumed stroking his dick as he watched his mother take off her clothes for him. She showed him the red bra that he was beginning to love, then took off her skirt to show the matching pair of panties she wore.

She did a little dance in her underwear even though there was no music; she shook her hips and rubbed her body with her hands. Kyle couldn't believe what was happening; having a live show was much better than jerking off behind her back.

She took off her bra, and her breasts were better than he had imagined them to be. She dropped her panties and revealed her shaved pussy to him. She came close to him, and he reached up with a free hand to grab one of her breasts. He felt a lot of women's tits in his young life, but he never had one that felt as good as his mother's.

She bent down and gave him a gentle kiss on the mouth. She then opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He let go of his dick and wrapped his arms around her, drawing her in close, their bodies pressing against each other as they locked in a passionate kiss.

She broke free of the kiss and began sliding down his body until she was on her knees. She opened her mouth wide and took his dick into her mouth. She sealed her lips firmly around the shaft and began bobbing her head up and down. She moaned as she sucked on it deep and hard. She also deep throated him a few times, gagging each time.

He pulled her head from his dick and got her to stand up again. He guided her to his bed and made her get on her back. He got on top of her, kissing her again. They rolled around the bed for a few minutes, making out with each other, before he began kissing down her neck towards her breasts. She held his head close to her as he began kissing those large mounds of flesh and sucking on the nipples.

He got her to spread her legs wide open for him, then guided his dick to the edge of her pussy and pushed it right in. She yelped from the pain of having his big dick pushed into her. He took a moment to enjoy the feeling of her tight, wet pussy around his dick.

Usually, Kyle like to take it slow when with a woman, but this time he just went fast and hard on her. She began breathing and moaning heavily as she was enjoying how she was being fucked by her own son. She began to shake and gave off a scream as an orgasm coursed through her body.

They rolled over and she was on top of him now. Her hands were firmly placed on the headboard as she began to grind her hips around his dick. Kyle gave her ass a few good slaps which she loved; she asked him to do it again and he happily obliged.

Kyle got her on her back again. He forced himself to push harder and faster than he had ever done before when fucking a woman. She began to scream as she experienced another intense orgasm.

Kyle kept going for several more minutes like that. He felt he was about to come to an end and did what he could to make it last longer. He didn't want it to end. It was the best sex he ever had. Before he knew it, he had shot his load right into her pussy. He began to slow down and fucked her for a couple more minutes before his dick finally went soft and pulled out of her.

Afterwards, they laid there for a couple of minutes catching their breaths.

"That was fantastic," she said.

"I know," he replied. "Can we do that again?"

"Oh, definitely yes," she replied. "As much as we both want."

Over the next few weeks, they made love every single day before they finally slowed down a bit as it was interfering with their personal lives. They agreed to keep doing it as an occasional thing as she wanted Kyle to focus on dating girls his own age, just as she was still going to be dating other men her age.

Sometime later, Kyle went over to Jason's apartment to watch a game and found Todd there lying on the couch looking miserable.

"Todd, what's going on with you?" Kyle asked.

"His mom kicked him out of the house," said Jason.

"What? Why?"

"Should I tell him why or do you want to?" Jason asked Todd.

"She caught me jerking off to her while she was taking a shower."

Jason started laughing but quickly stopped himself as it would only make Todd feel worse.

"Wow, sorry to hear that," Kyle said sympathetically.

"And there's more," said Jason.

"I suggested that she actually liked what I was doing it," said Todd. "And then I suggested that we fuck each other. That's when she lost it and kicked me out of the house."

"And now he's staying with me for a while," said Jason, as he tried to hold back another laugh.

Todd went on to say how his mother agreed to let him back into her house on the condition that he agrees to see a therapist, which she would pay for. Also, he had to get himself a job and raise his college GPA.

"She also agreed to send me money to pay for his share of the rent," said Jason. "So, I'm cool with him staying here for now."

"Dude, forget about what I told you before," Todd began to say to Kyle. "Don't jerk off to your mother, it's not worth the consequences."

"I totally agree," said Kyle while trying to hold back a smile.

"My mother is an evil slut, and she threw me out of the house because of that. Your mother is sweet. Who knows what she would do to you."

Kyle agreed with Todd to make himself feel better, at the same time trying not to laugh at the situation.

They all agreed to change the subject and watch the game, hoping that it might help Todd forget about his problems for a few hours.

Halfway through the game, Kyle got a text message from his mother. She sent him some topless pics of herself with some captions about what she wanted to do to him. He made an excuse to leave early and went home to be with her.

The End

12