Just Hanging Around

Story Info
My friend and I enjoy hanging me.
3.3k words
4.22
9.3k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. I'm eighteen when this story happens and the only other person in the story is twenty-three. Anyway, I ran into my ex-boyfriend Bob Hatch a couple of weeks ago and we spent some time together and, since I'm now legal and wasn't before when we dated, we ended up in bed for the first time. It was nice.

Now Bob and I are not going to start another full on romantic relationship but my sex life was poor to non-existent and I trust him implicitly so I fucked him. I decided to see him again as it was helpful that he was already familiar, not just with my body, but my various kinky interests, like getting tied up or strangled or worked over.

So I proposed to Bob that he help me pursue my various odd sexual interests and in return he could, on a regular basis, pursue one of his more conventional sexual interests, which was screwing me. Or making love, as he calls it, very gallantly. He cheerfully agreed, subject to his having the power to veto anything really weird, since he is somewhat socially conservative, or illegal, since he is now a cop. We made a date for Saturday night to have dinner at Mama's by the park after which he would take me home and do something to me. Something specific, something more from the breath play, something we hadn't done before. So I told him.

"I want you to hang me."

"Hang you. By what, your wrists or your ankles?"

"No, Silly, by my neck. It's supposed to be breath play."

"I don't think that's a good idea, my Dear."

"We'll talk about it. I'll take care of how to do it. I just need you to do it. I've done it before."

"You have." It was more a statement than a question.

"Yes. Hung by the neck, buck naked, hands tied behind me, ankles tied together. Believe me, done right it's safe." It was true, in our Wenches BDSM group we had done it to girls and they had done it to me. But I wanted a boy to do it to me.

"If it's safe why did they execute people that way?"

"They let them drop and that's what usually killed them. You have to squeeze, not drop. And use a wide strap, not a rope."

"And why do you want ME to do this?"

"Because you're responsible. You're not going to hurt me."

"Oh."

"Plus I have to be tied up and naked."

"What's that got to do with it?"

"You don't think I'm going to let just anyone tie me up when I'm naked, do you?"

"I suppose not."

"Or even when I'm not naked. Because I probably soon would be."

So Saturday about seven we repaired to Mama's to eat. Because of COVID they were open to town employees only and their guests and of course Bob is a cop so we qualified. I had an excellent meal and we took a walk downtown. Heading down the main street past the largely COVID shut stores and restaurants we were a bit of an attraction, the pretty eighteen year old and the handsome cop. No doubt some folks we met imagined I would soon be undressed with Bob, but I doubt anyone guessed exactly what he would be doing to me once I was undressed.

It was a nice night. We sat by the water until the nine o'clock horn blew, closing the few retail stores that were open. I wanted to wait until then so the store under my apartment would be shut and no one could hear me scream, if in fact I did. Can you scream while you're being hung? I don't know. We walked back to get his truck and met more people, some of whom admired my tight shorts and black cropped top, both of which would soon be on my floor. We drove the two blocks to my house. It was still before ten o'clock. I looked forward to what was to come.

"Do you want to do me first?" I asked politely. He did have pussy rights on me for doing the scene with me.

"No, I don't think I could make love and then hang you."

"How about the other way round?"

"If you're still alive. I'm not doing your corpse. And I told the chief we're doing this."

"You told the chief?"

"For my own protection. I didn't tell him you were going to be naked."

"OK, let's do it. Come and look." He did. I had the strap that was to go around my neck hanging from a rope that went through a screw eye attached to the beam and down to the winch that would pull me UP gradually and tighten the strap around my neck and then gradually pull me off the floor so my neck would not break and slowly strangle me.

"Plenty of rope, nice soft white cottony stuff. You tie me up really tight so I can't struggle, struggling can stress the victim's neck and we don't want that."

"I can see that."

"So first I undress and then you tie my hands behind me and put the strap around my neck so I can't get away and then you tighten the winch so it's just tight enough to hold me there and then you finish tying me up tight. And then we start. I figure at first one click on the winch each minute to give me plenty of time to think about it and then when I start to go up on my toes a few more at thirty seconds and then when my toes are just about off the ground then fifteen seconds and in between the camera will be taking photos every five seconds. It'll take thousands so it won't run out. I need to get my noose and my rope gadget."

I went to my toy box and got out the noose, a nice fat thing that wouldn't cut into my neck. Then a chair which I placed under the beam across the ceiling. The free end of the noose went up over the beam and down at a diagonal to the radiator and through to connect to the winch which kind of temporarily sat on the window sill. After I was up on the chair with the noose around my neck and my hands and legs and body tied Bob would slowly tighten the winch until it drew the rope taut going from my neck and up over the beam and down to the radiator and pulled the winch against the other side of the radiator. Then every click would tighten the rope until I was pulled off my feet.

"Got it?"

"Got it." He looked doubtful.

"OK let's start!" He still looked doubtful but he started into role playing and so did I.

"Take off your clothes! All of 'em."

"What? If you just want to see me naked that's fine." I started to undress and I saw him watching me. We hadn't been together for a few years, except for the previous time, so he was not yet used to seeing me in the nude now that I had grown into womanhood. I took my time. First my clogs, which I put on top of the bureau. Then I started unbuttoning my shirt, slowly. Then I took it off. Slowly. I laid it on top of the shorts.

I actually had a bra on, which I usually don't, but since we were out together I thought no bra would look cheap. It was low cut and my boobs strained to be released. Bob loved my bare breasts, all thirty-seven inches of them. I unhooked it in the back and pulled the straps down off my shoulders which all but bared my boobs and then they were bare and the bra found it's place on top of my shirt and I stood there in front of him naked to the waist, my nipples hard as fat pencil tips.

"Now you're going to let me go after you see me naked, right?"

"Yeh, I'm going to let you go." Next came my shorts, which I put on top of my clogs. My bare legs were long and shapely.

"I'm done, I want to keep the panties on until I'm helpless."

"No, take them off now. I said everything!" And I took them off, lowering them in the back first to bare my snow white bottom, then down in front to show the little white triangle usually covered by my bikini where I'm shaved totally bare, showing just a hint of my genitals. I added my underpants to my pile of clothes. I was buck ass naked, bare as a cue ball, front and back. I covered my tits and my bunny hole with my hands.

"Put your hands behind your back!"

"Why?" He picked up a piece of rope and grabbed my hands, now behind my back, and crossed my wrists. I realized he was going to tie me up.

"Why are you going to tie my hands?" He didn't answer, he just started wrapping this white rope around my wrists. Tight, binding my hands together behind me.

"Now this is a bit much, don't you think?" I looked at the noose on the table and felt vulnerable indeed. A little scared, actually. He had this eight foot piece of rope tying me and he could pull it tighter and make it hurt more. He crossed my wrists and put a loop over them and began tying them as tight as he could. And he was strong. It hurt and it was supposed to. He knotted the loose end double, a foot from the end, so I couldn't reach it with my fingers and get untied. Of course my fingers were soon numb anyway.

"Come on, guy, this has gone far enough. This is silly." He kept working. "That's really tight!"

"That's the idea."

"But why do you have to tie it so tight?" My wrists bound tight behind me I was now completely in his power. Which was why I wanted to do the scene with him.

"Because we're going to hang you!"

"You're not going to get away with this!" Standing behind me he pushed me over to the noose, facing it.

"Come on, you can't really be serious!" He grabbed the noose in one hand and put it over my head, trapping my long hair under it.

"You can't... I thought you were joking, you can't really do this!" He pulled my hair out from under the noose and splayed it out over my shoulders neatly.

"Come on, this has gone way too far. You can just let me go, it's all fun and games." But he tightened the noose down around my neck.

"It's a joke. It's tight!" He grabbed my shoulders and moved me to the stool. "If I play alone with you, will you promise not to hurt me?

"OK, stand up on the stool." I did and he began to push the winch handle back and forth to tighten the rope enough so if I stepped off the chair my feet would not reach the ground and I'd be hanged.

"I didn't even have a trial! There's no way I can appeal this!"

"We don't have a budget for appeals. We're just going to hang you. The penalty for trespassing is hanging."

"You can just let me go!"

"Nope we're going to hang you."

"Please just let me go!"

"Nope, I need to tie you some more so you can't struggle." Indeed I was helpless. If I struggled and fell off the chair I would hang. I just had to let him do what he wanted to do. I kept looking at the rope around my neck and going up over the beam. He had tied me up often when we were a couple. I trusted him implicitly but I was still a little frightened. He took more rope and began tying my bare ankles together. Tight.

"Please don't do this!" Finished with my ankles he took more rope and began tying my legs together just above the knees. I knew if I struggled when I was hanged and could thrash about with my legs it would make everything worse. More rope and he tied my elbows together. After years of swimming and stretching they could touch easily. Another length of rope went around my tummy and anchored my arms to my body.

Now the coup de grâce, one he knew was my favorite, a loop of rope around my waist and down my front and in between my legs in between the lips of my girlhood and up to my hands so I could manipulate myself down there. Then he placed a small two pound dumbbell in my hand which is how I call safe when I want to come down by dropping my weight which will drop anyway if I pass out from either fear or because I've lost consciousness.

Now I was ready. Now he just stood and stared at my naked and helpless body. He arranged my hair again, stroked my pretty face, squeezed my ample breasts till they hurt, ran his hands down the smoothness of my tummy, squeezed the roundness of my ass cheeks, stopped to insert a finger in my asshole, licked the wetness of my labia with his mouth, ran his hands down the inside of my thighs and just stepped back and stared at my loveliness.

I was more than ready for this. I loved being tied up, being the victim. Whenever I was bound, no matter what was done to me I was always completely at peace with my nude body, bare tits, bare ass, bare legs, bare tummy and, ultimately, bare cunt. The proof of my girlhood, pink and wet between my legs. I loved every minute of stuff like this, despite whatever pain I might feel. I rejoiced in doing this stuff naked. Never did it any other way. I didn't even have to think about it. I was comfortable that way. It never occurred to me that anyone would find anything in it which was dirty. It was me, bare naked and happy.

I knew the way I wanted this to go. Pull up slowly on the noose around my neck until I'm lifted off my tiptoes which cuts off the air as my body rises slightly but the weight of me holds me down. Then for a little while the rope strangles me but just before I pass out I'm lowered down so I can breath again, or maybe just enough to get some air to stay conscious. Then the rope tightens again and we can go on this way for a long while.

I love every second of it, the heaving of my bare bosom, the pounding of my heart, the sweat sheen, bright on my body. I'm as vulnerable as I've ever been in my life. He can do whatever he wants to me. At times my eyes fill with tears yet I never think of trying to get away, trying to get away from the sweet suffering that comes each time the noose closes tight around my neck.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" And that ends the role playing.

And then slowly it begins as he works the winch handle. A click maybe every fifteen seconds. I feel the rope rise up higher under my chin and then it can go no higher and it just tightens. Finally the rope is taut and I am slowly lifted higher up on my toes and then just on my tiptoes and then I can only get one toe down and now all of a sudden I'm floating with only the rope around my neck for support and the noose tightens against my throat and I am frightened and unable to run from this and I try to confront my fear as it wells up inside me with the noose biting cruelly into the soft white skin of my neck.

I start to struggle but it only makes things worse. A minute passes and now I must get some air and I can feel my tongue move to the back of my throat and that makes it even harder to breathe and now air comes even harder and then only in short gasps but the struggling and the weight of my naked body only tighten the noose around my neck. I feel a burning in my throat as the rope squeezes my windpipe shut and I realize there is no air at all and slowly the pain spreads down my limbs through my body as I struggle for oxygen but none comes and the rope is slowly squeezing the life out of my body.

I just try to last a little longer and a little longer after that but suddenly I start to feel fuzzy and I'm not sure where Bob is, is he there and I drop my safe weight and some seconds pass but he doesn't appear and I'm scared shitless but all of a sudden he's clicking the winch handle and I can feel the chair under my feet and the rope slackens and I can breathe again.

"Oh, my God!" I managed to get out, my chest was heaving, trying to get in some air. "Where were you? I couldn't see you when I needed help."

"I was behind you. I figured it would be scarier if you thought you were alone."

"Ready to go again?" he asked.

"No, not yet."

"Yes, now."

"No!" But he started working the winch again and I felt my heels leave the chair and then I was up on my toes and then I was hanging again.

"No, wait, wait!" But he wouldn't but I needed more time and this time I lasted less than a minute and I felt the searing pain as my body weight took hold, the rope around my neck tightened and slowly the weight of my own luscious little body began to squeeze the life out of me while I struggled mightily, helplessly, desperately, futilely to get some air. And then all of a sudden what I hoped for began to happen and the most luscious sensations arose in my the most innermost parts of me and soared out of control and filled my body. My breasts and my hips heaved violently.

I could feel the blood pounding in my veins as my orgasm approached with a force I couldn't control and I surrendered to the heat that consumed my body like a firestorm until I just came and came and came and it was delicious, my tits felt like they were on fire and the tight spot above my cunt just released and I just couldn't help it except I still couldn't breathe from the noose tightening around my neck and the good feelings gave way to pain and then the pain turned to numbness, my joy turned to fog, and as I weakened more and more I slowly drifted to the very edge of this world, toward another, toward the blackness that would surely come if I couldn't get some air but I couldn't.

I must have passed out at some point because when I woke up I was down on the floor and Bob was yelling out my name and gradually I began to get some understanding of what was happening and then gradually I came back into the world and slowly things returned to normal and I was still on the floor and still naked as a jaybird and tied up so tight it hurt. But I didn't care, the orgasm I had been blessed with had been so tremendous and even though it didn't last long I was so happy I could have cried and I just wished it could have gone on and on but it didn't because I couldn't breathe. But it was better than any one I have every got from having a boy inside me.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers