All Comments on 'Just Her Luck'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of your best

All of your stories are great but the length, pacing and the imaginative scenes (and well formed ;) ) characters, were particularly evocative. Thank you!

FishnetsbytheseaFishnetsbytheseaover 6 years ago
Gifted Writer

You are a truly gifted writer. Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
as always

very good build-up you never can tell when a bad day can turn in one of your best days

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Keep on surprising me

You really have a unique ability to get characters to feel really realistic, with real emotions. With real love and lives. I just want to say from a fellow novel writer; you have an amazing gift of showing emotions in your stories and I think you should write a short story or maybe even try a full book and get it published (that's what I've been doing) that is similar to this story, with an actress and a drugstore worker slowly and progressively falling for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

It's great that all your stories r fresh and very believable. The emotions between characters and the build up to the sex is great. Just perfect.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Wow, another fantastic story Ann, thank you so very much for sharing these with us!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago
Loved it

Another story that puts a smile on my face. Thank you.

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Lottery

About as much chance of this happening as winning the lottery. But it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A truly loving story I enjoyed immensely.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

The most delicious story! The sex was so hot I am still fondling myself!

All the best,

Kathy

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

A fun story. Not subtle or complicated but sweetly done, with the sex nicely handled.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

If loves rules the game then there is a bright future ...... 💝

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story the lead and interesting style you used

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a beautiful Sapphic Cinderella story. I loved it. Your use of description allowed me to visualize the two characters as they moved through the erotic sequence. Beautiful. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...