'Just' Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Do you want some company tonight?" Cassie asked.

"Not tonight babies, mommy needs to get some sleep." I explained.

"But Donald will be home Sunday." Cassie reminded me.

"Tomorrow night, I promise." I agreed.

The girls and I spent the morning cleaning the house and doing laundry. After lunch we each took a shower and got ready to head to Poole's house. I'll admit after my encounter yesterday I did lose a bit of sleep over today.

Then I remembered Tina would be there as well as Max and Lela. I wore a one piece suit under my clothes. Cassie had on dental floss with Band-Aids before I made her change. Cody had on a one piece suit as well hoping to cover up her massive tits.

It was a beautiful day, not scorching hot like it can get. With no humidity it was a perfect day to be outside.

Poole and Tina live in a modest house considering their wealth. Like the company, it too is on the edge of town, and have few neighbors. With two stories, an awesome view from the back yard and a large pool it is impressive but not extravagant.

Donald and I rent the house Max's mother moved out of just over a year ago. It's about a five minute drive from Poole's house and about fifteen to work. A ranch style, it has four bedrooms and three baths so it's a good sized house.

There used to be a pool but for some reason it was filled in many years ago. Well maintained and impeccably clean it came mostly furnished. It's just a few miles from Max, who lived alone until his mother moved back to Alabama. Lela, Max's much younger sister moved in with him at that time.

We pulled up in the driveway, two of the three double garage doors were closed. The spot inside the open door was missing a car, we parked so we wouldn't block it. Carrying a bag with extra clothes and towels Cody rang the doorbell.

"Just in time." Poole answered the door. "Tina just ran down to the store, you know women always one more thing they don't need."

"And Max" I asked bluntly.

Poole looked at me with eyes that made me wish I hadn't asked.

"He and Lela are running a bit late. Don't worry, they will be here." Poole held his glare.

I felt terrible for saying something so soon. I almost wanted to take the girls and head back home.

"Come in and see the house." Poole said to the girls.

He showed us the powder room just off the living room. Walking through the kitchen he showed them another full bath off a first floor spare bedroom. Poole explained they could use this to change or rinse off if needed.

Tina had several extra towels and personal care products set out. Enough for us to stay a week I guessed. Poole explained there were two bedrooms upstairs plus a master suite, but didn't take us up.

Leading us out to the patio there were several chairs and lounges in and out of the shade. In the middle was a huge pool with a wading pool just off one corner.

"No hot tub?" Cassie looked around.

"No way, breeding ground for all sorts of bad things." Poole laughed. "Besides, when I want to get cooled off, nothing better than a swimming pool."

"With no neighbors you could skinny dip out here." My oldest daughter pointed out.

"Cassie!" Cody squealed. "Mom she promised."

"That's ok." Poole laughed looking at me. "It's been known to happen but it won't be happening today. I made Tina promise to keep her suit on too."

Poole teased Cody, she didn't see the humor until Cassie and I started laughing.

"Can I get you something cold to drink? I'm sure she has just about anything you want around here somewhere?" Poole offered.

"Lord knows you'd never find it." Tina said walking out the back door. "Sorry I'm late to my own party."

Tina hugged each of the girls and then me. I've known Tina since she started dating Poole many years ago. Because Donald and I have lived out of state until a year ago, Tina and I have only seen each other at the annual family functions.

Although Tina is only a few years older than me we have never been close. I don't know why but I didn't expect to feel this good touching her, mostly, I didn't expect the quick kiss on my lips.

"Please come in I have something for each of you." Tina took my hand and pulled me along with the girls following.

"That's ok, I'll just wait out here for my hugs and kisses." Poole called out as we left him standing alone.

He was right, I was so rude when we got here I didn't even offer. Now I felt worse than before. Tina took us into the spare room off the kitchen. Opening a drawer she pulled out three different colored boxes. She handed them to us with a broad smile.

"From Poole and me." Tina smiled. "Now all together."

The top of the boxes came off without effort, inside was a bikini she picked out for each of us. Cassie pulled hers out first and hugged Tina thanks. I pulled mine out to find it was similar to the one I wore yesterday except it had traditional straps and not a halter. Cody pulled hers out before I could thank Tina.

"You want me to wear that?" She held up a beautiful bikini.

"Oh you must." Cassie insisted.

"Just because you've seen my boobs, that doesn't mean I want everyone else to see them." Cody looked at me.

"Please try it on, I made it just for you." Tina said a bit hurt. "If you don't like it you don't have to wear it."

"Come lets go change." Cassie grabbed Cody.

"You first." Cody pulled her hand back.

"Fine. Cassie snapped at her sister.

Instead of leaving, Cassie now started to undress in front of us all.

"The bathroom's right there." Cody pointed.

"I know silly, I don't have anything you all don't have." Cassie pulled her old bikini top off.

"Well you certainly don't have any modesty." Cody snarled.

Tina looked at me, I could see she was intrigued by the dynamics between the three of us. Cassie was in the process of pulling the new bikini bottoms over her naked and hairless pussy. After covering herself Cassie stood back so we could all see.

"Well?" Cassie smiled broadly.

"There's two pieces to that suit." Cody reminded Cassie by throwing her the top.

"I think it's a perfect fit. Do you like the colors?" I asked.

"Absolutely." Cassie hooked the top. "I could wear this to the beach."

"You better carry a few rape kits too." Cody deadpanned.

"Prude." Cassie teased Cody.

"Harlot." Cody snapped back.

"What does that even mean?" Cassie asked.

"I think she just called you a tramp." I laughed.

"And that's being polite." Cody explained.

"Now you." Cassie looked at Cody.

"No way." Cody replied.

"I'll go then." I intervened.

The room got quiet as I made the offer. Tina looked at me and tilted her head just slightly. Not to be out done by Cassie I started to undress.

"You're going to do it here too." Cody asked.

"That's the rules." I winked at Cassie.

Undressing in front of the girls is easy but with Tina there I was downright nervous. I pulled off my street clothes and handed them to Cody so she could fold them. I slipped the straps of my one piece suit off and rolled it past my tits.

I looked at Tina to find her eyes locked on mine. I rolled the suit down and stepped out handing it to Cody. Tina met my eyes again as Cassie handed me the bottom half of the new suit. Standing up our eyes met as Cassie handed me the top. I slipped it on and turned my back to Cody.

"Would you honey?" I asked still looking at Tina.

I felt the clasp engage and saw Tina smile.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

"Mom it's perfect." Cassie said.

"Ditto." Cody answered.

"Well?" I asked Tina

"You're simply beautiful." She smiled her eyes never leaving mine.

"Thank you." I said.

I think even the girls caught on to what she said.

"Ok Cody." Cassie pressed her sister.

"I'm not doing this." Cody protested.

"I'll go next." Tina spoke up.

"You?" Cassie asked.

"If you don't mind?" She looked at Cassie and then me.

"You know the rules." I nodded.

"I can't believe they're corrupting you too." Cody said.

"Afraid so." Tina laughed.

Having recently returned from the store Tina had just a top, panties and shorts on. They were all quickly lying neatly on the bed when she turned to the door.

"I'll be back in a minute." Tina said.

Walking naked she made a quick right and we heard her ascending the stairs. I moved to Cody and whispered in her ear. She moved back and glared at me.

"Those are the rules."

"That's not fair." She whined.

"You'll thank me later."

"Fat chance."

Just then we heard Tina coming down the steps. Rounding the corner she entered the room still naked.

"Sorry there were too many choices." She laughed.

Handing the top to me Tina pulled the bottoms up and into place.

"Well?" Tina turned slowly.

"I thought we already agreed there are two pieces to the suits." Cody sighed.

"Ok." Tina held out her hand for the top.

I must have hesitated too long as I tried to remember every detail about her almost perfect body.

"Mom, the top!" Cody woke me from my daze.

I handed it to Tina and she turned her back to Cassie. Cassie happily hooked the back as well and then we all stood back to appreciate our host. My eyes met Tina's and I could tell she was waiting for my assessment.

"You're simply beautiful." I repeated her words.

"That means a lot to me coming from you. Thank you Jane." Tina's eyes lit up.

With three of us dressed Cassie and I looked at Cody.

"Ok let's get this over with." Cody announced.

Tina's eyes met mine and then looked at Cassie who just shrugged her shoulders. Looking back at Cody starting to undress Tina then looked back at me. I smiled and then nodded letting her know it was ok.

Cody was down to her one piece suit and getting cold feet.

"Remember the rules." I warned her.

"Blackmail that's what it is." Cody said under her breath.

"What did she say?" Tina asked.

"Don't worry she'll be thanking mom later." Cassie teased her sister.

Cody's breasts were now in view, her nipples harder than I ever remember. She quickly pushed the suit off and took the bottoms from Cassie. Pulling them on Cody held her hand out for the top.

"Turn around for us." Cassie taunted her.

"Give me the top." Cody hissed her arms covering her chest.

"Cody." Tina broke the tension.

Moving to my daughter she took her hands and tried to pull her arms from her chest. Cody looked at me for reassurance. I nodded she should comply and Cody allowed Tina to unfold her arms.

"You are a beautiful woman." Tina held her arms out wide. "I picked this color to go with your beautiful green eyes."

Cody looked at me to see if I had put her up to this. I shook my head no and shrugged my shoulders.

"But my boobs are too big." Cody tried to explain to Tina.

"No, never say that. We are all different but equal." Tina said. "You find a man like Poole that sees you, not your breasts, and you will find pleasure showing him what he desires in the flesh."

"Wow that was deep." Cassie joked. "Here put the top on before I start to desire your flesh."

"You wish." Cody stuck her tongue out.

Cody put her top on and turned for us all to see. Tina approached Cody and with her permission inspected the fit. Tina asked questions and Cody answered them as Tina pulled and tugged different areas.

With us all now wearing bikinis I led the girls outside to properly greet Poole.

"Thank you for inviting us." I pulled him down for an appropriate hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The girls followed suit and he never once made a remark or an improper advance.

...

We moved here a year ago when Donald lost yet another job. My mother Kate called me and begged us to accept a job Poole offered Donald. It was a tough decision then but we were desperate.

The girls haven't really had any contact with their great uncle except on the family reunions in the summer and around the holidays. Always surrounded by their cousins both older and younger not to mention the adults, Cassie and Cody have never really been exposed to Poole and Tina in a setting this intimate.

Having married Donald I hid my feelings for Poole from the world and myself. Only Poole knew of my deception, and he refused to act on it. Poole knew my marriage was unraveling even before I left Amanda, and yet he never made a move.

Now that they have their new suits on and greeted both Tina and Poole the girls wandered out to the back yard. Cassie and Cody took to Poole like I knew they would as he followed them out with a drink in his hand.

Tina approached me with a tray of iced tea.

"I thought we would start with something cool." Tina offered me a glass. "I have wine inside or Poole can get you a mixed drink. You don't strike me as a beer drinker."

"On rare occasions." I confirmed. "Cassie on the other hand loves it."

"Well there's plenty of that, but maybe later?" Tina winked.

"Thank you again for the suits." I looked at Tina.

"My pleasure. When you're in the swim suit business it's rewarding to see them being worn." Tina smiled.

"Hey, I thought we agreed not to talk business today." Poole came up and put his hand around Tina's waist. A twinge of jealousy passed through me.

"Only until Max gets here I'm sure." Tina nudged Poole with her elbow. "Speaking of Max where is he?"

"They'll be here soon I hope. Lela was having a moment." Poole said quietly.

"But he's going to bring her right." Tina looked up at Poole.

"Kicking and screaming if need be Max assured me." Poole laughed now.

I excused myself and headed out to join the girls.

"Can you believe it?" Cody grabbed my arm and leaned against me. "What a view."

"Yeah and what a house." Cassie grabbed my other arm and leaned against me as well. "You could sunbathe out here topless and no one would be the wiser."

"Even nude." I laughed.

"Mom, really? Like she isn't enough of an exhibitionist." Cody bumped her hip into mine.

"Who was talking about her?" I laughed louder, bumping her back.

"Good one mom." Cassie joined me laughing.

"I can't believe I'm related to you two." Cody gave her signature sigh.

Just then we heard talking behind us. Turning to look I saw Max and Lela approach with Tina and Poole. Lela was holding Max's hand. Lela didn't look happy at first then Poole bent down and whispered in her ear. Lela threw her arms around his neck, Poole grabbed her and swung her around giving her a big kiss on the cheek.

Smiling broadly now Lela moved to Tina and greeted her with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek. Max took his turn greeting our hosts in a similar fashion. He was wearing black shorts and a seafoam short sleeve shirt open at the front to expose the large gold cross.

The girls and I made our way to say hello. Except for an occasional fiancée, Max was the only non-family member to attend the reunions, so he knew the girls well. It's possible the girls have seen Lela but I doubt they've had any extended contact. It was with a fair amount of uncertainty we approached to greet her.

"You remember Jane from work?" Max reintroduce us.

"Yes of course." Lela said shyly.

"I'm glad you came." I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Really?" Lela asked nervously.

"Of course!" I smiled shocked by her reply. "These are my daughters. Cassie and Cody."

Cassie stepped up and gave Lela a hug and a peck on the cheek. Cody did the same then stepped back. Lela looked at Max and then back to me.

"They're beautiful like their mother." Lela said softly.

"Yes they are, aren't they?" Tina moved beside Lela and took her hand. "If you come with me I have a swim suit for you to wear."

"For me?" Lela asked.

"I made it just for you." Tina smiled. "It's yours to keep."

"But why me?" Lela asked seemingly embarrassed.

"She made one for each of us." I explained to Lela. "Cassie, Cody, and I all have them on."

My explanation seemed to put her at ease as Lela looked closely at each of our suits.

"Shall we go get you changed?" Tina asked softly.

"Can Jane come?" Lela looked at Tina and then Max.

"Would you like that?" Max asked.

"Very much." Lela answered him.

"I would be happy to help." I looked up at Max.

"Remember our manners." Max said to Lela.

"I will." Lela replied.

Tina took Lela's hand to lead her into the house. Lela reached over and grabbed mine to lead me with them. Standing in the spare bedroom Tina opened another drawer and handed Lela a box just like the ones she gave us. Lela looked at us, I nodded, then she took the top off revealing a beautiful seafoam green bikini that my guess matched Max's shirt to a tee.

"Thank you." Lela smiled at Tina.

"You're welcome." Tina leaned in and gave Lela a peck on the cheek. "Would you like help putting it on?"

"Can Jane do it?" Lela asked Tina.

Tina looked at me and a broad smile crossed her face. She looked at Lela and nodded.

"Only if I get my kiss." Tina giggled.

"Max said I need to watch my manners." Lela replied.

"Well we're in my house and alone so I want my kiss. It will be our little secret." Tina moved in front of Lela.

"Tina, you know I can't keep a secret from Max." Lela protested.

"That's what I'm counting on." Tina laughed. "Just don't tell him until you go home tonight."

Without waiting for an answer Tina leaned in and locked lips with Lela. I wasn't expecting any kissing and certainly not the passionate kiss the two of them shared. I was almost breathless myself when they parted.

"I'm going to the kitchen to check on dinner, I'll be back in a few minutes." Happy with herself, Tina announced her departure. "It looks like you've made a new friend."

"What can I do to help" I asked Lela.

"Let me take my shoes off first." She smiled at me.

I know Max is the same age as Poole, and at forty two, I'm fourteen years younger than them. I think I heard once Lela is eleven years Max's junior so that would make her around forty five. To look at her you wouldn't think she was thirty five maybe even younger.

About my height and weight Lela is not what you would call beautiful or maybe not even attractive. She is cute however. Max is a dark skinned black man, but not ebony. Lela is much lighter, her delicate features in complete contrast to his massive build.

Her smile is wide, her eyes a deep brown. With a button nose and angular cheeks her short curly hair draws you in. She's never been married, in fact I'm not sure she's ever dated. Until a year ago Lela lived with her mom but I've only ever seen her with Max.

She rarely leaves his side unless she's with Poole but you can tell that's purely platonic. Lela works for ALL Corp doing a variety of jobs and has free reign to do so. For a company that is so secretive and guarded, Poole must really trust her.

"There." Lela stood up in her bare feet. "Now my top."

Lela stood in front of me as if she was five and wanted me to do it. Lela raised her arms above her head, I cocked my head to be sure she wasn't joking.

"Ok." I chuckled.

Gripping the hem of her tee shirt I pulled it over her head. Standing in a bra with her shorts on Lela looked at me and smiled.

"I can do this." Lela hooked her thumbs inside her shorts and slid them down her legs.

She stood to face me and she had on the cutest panties with cartoon fish. I looked up at her to see she was smiling broadly.

"Do you like them? They're my favorite. Max wouldn't let me wear them so I wasn't going to come." Lela explained.

"Well I'm glad you did. I think they're perfect." I replied.

Lela stood there in her bra and panties evidently waiting for more help. Slightly perplexed over what she could do and what she wanted me to do I decided to ask.

"Are you going to wear the bathing suit over you bra and panties?" I asked confused.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers