'Just' Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"No silly, you need to help me." Lela tilted her head and smiled.

I looked around the room to see if there was a camera hiding someplace. I then looked at the door contemplating my options.

"Maybe I should get Tina?" I suggested.

"I'll go." Lela offered.

Before I could reply, Lela opened the door and started walking out in her bra and panties. I followed her to the kitchen where Tina just saw us coming.

"That's a look." Tina said about Lela but looked at me.

"I think we might need some help?" I said a bit flustered.

"I like your panties Lela." Tina said.

"They're my favorite." Lela looked down at them happily.

"I know." Tina smiled. "Can you go wait in the room and we'll be back in a minute."

"Can Jane give me a kiss?" Lela asked Tina.

"I'm sure she would like that." Tina gave me a knowing look.

"Ok." Lela said then walked back to the bedroom.

"She wants me to help her undress." I whispered. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"No Jane it's no joke. What's remarkable though, is that she would even let you in the room." Tina moved closer in front of me. "I worked with her for months before she'd allow me."

"So...you want me to go help her?" I questioned.

"Poole told me she laid out the bathing suit for the meeting yesterday."

"Yeah, a white one, with high heels." I replied.

"She likes you Jane. She trusts you." Tina took my hand and pulled me closer. "I trust you Jane, and so does Max."

"I...well..." Looking in the direction of the spare room I knew I needed to follow this through. "Ok."

"Thank you Jane." Tina leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

In a moment of clarity I kissed her back. Tina looked at me as she backed up, I knew she was happy with the way I responded. Releasing my hand she looked out the window at the four people we loved.

"You should go...we don't want to keep them waiting much longer." Tina looked back at me. "Maybe later?"

I didn't know how to respond. Maybe later what? Another kiss? Another discussion about Lela? Was there something else? Something about Poole? I started back to help Lela.

"Jane, Lela can be very unpredictable, make sure she watches her manners." Tina called out.

"Good you're back." Lela said happily.

"I am, now let's get you changed." I suggested.

Turning her back to me I took that as a sign I should unhook her bra. Lela let it slide off her arms and turned to face me. I folded the bra and placed it with her top and shorts. Turning back to her I proceeded to remove her special panties.

Standing naked in front of me it was impossible not to look her body over. The first thing that came to mind is how much she looked like Tina who I just saw naked earlier today. Lela's breasts were good sized but not huge, and just like Tina's they sagged very little.

Lela's waist was a just as trim, her hips and ass a bit more womanly. Like Tina, Lela's legs were slender, her feet were a perfect size. In anyone's book Lela has a perfect body.

With the panties now remove I turned and sat them on the pile. I grabbed the box and pulled out the bikini bottoms. I turned to face Lela, and when I did, she threw herself at me.

"Will you kiss me now?" Lela asked excitedly.

"Maybe you should get dressed first." I suggested.

"Why? Don't you like my body? I like yours." Lela frowned.

"It's not that, I think you're beautiful." I replied a bit flustered again.

"You're just saying that." Lela argued.

"No really, Lela, I find you quite attractive." I said honestly.

"Then kiss me, kiss me now." She pleaded.

Holding her bikini bottoms I reached around her waist and pulled Lela closer. Lela quickly pressed her mouth to mine, an instant later her tongue darted between my lips. In the following moments we shared a kiss I can only try to describe. It was incredible!

I felt her warm breasts pressing against mine through my new suit. Lela's left hand pressed between us gripping my tit. Her right hand floated down my back and gripped my ass pulling me in tighter.

"Lela!" Tina spoke up from out of nowhere. "Mind your manners."

"I was just getting my kiss." Lela giggled like a guilty kid with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Touching her breasts is not part of kissing." Tina scolded her.

"Sorry Jane." Lela apologized, I guess hoping that would let her off the hook.

"I doubt that." Tina said but then smiled. "Let's get you dressed before Max comes in and spanks us all." Tina laughed.

Still somewhat overwhelmed by what just happened I bent down and helped Lela on with the bikini bottoms. Tina helped with the top and Lela stood before us in an amazing bikini.

"You're so beautiful." Tina gushed.

"That suit looks awesome on you." I praised them both.

"Can I get another kiss?" Lela asked excitedly.

"If you mind your manners, maybe one more before you go home." Tina negotiated.

"Jane too?" Lela added.

"Jane too." Tina laughed. "Now let's go."

As we walked to the back door Lela again took my hand. Tina noticed and gave me a wink. Taking Lela's hand once we were outside the three of us walked stride in stride. Poole saw us first and I knew instantly he was happy by what he saw.

Max saw us next, he looked at how happy Lela was and I knew he would be happy as well. Cody looked at us and I saw happiness but also concern. I looked at Cassie who pulled her phone from her purse and took a picture of the three of us.

"Charli's Angels" I yelled out.

"More like Poole's Angels." Cassie said taking another picture.

Poole looked at Cassi and then her phone.

"No phones, no pictures." Poole said seriously.

Moving to Cassie he took the phone away from her and looked at it. He turned to Max and tossed it to him.

"Hey that's my phone." Cassie protested.

"It's ok." Max said to Poole and showed him the two pictures.

Poole took the phone and handed it to Cassie.

"I'm sorry, I guess I overreacted." Poole apologized. "I would appreciate it if you don't use your phone here without permission. And please no more pictures."

"Sorry I didn't know." Cassie replied a little upset.

"Can I make it up to you with a beer?" Poole offered.

"I thought you'd never ask." Cassie quickly accepted.

"Great she's probably horny and now soon to be drunk." Cody deadpanned.

It was funny as hell but only added to my fears.

Cassie showed the rest of us the picture of when we came out of the house. Tina looked at me and gave me a sinister smile as she handed the phone to me. I'll have to admit, except for Lela being black, the three of us looked like we could be sisters.

Lela's bikini was the hit of the party, even Max seemed impressed how good his sister looked in it. The light green was a perfect contrast to her light brown skin. It fit perfectly, revealing in a mature way, accentuating her modest bust without drawing your attention to her just as nice ass.

We all went swimming except for Tina. Even Lela jumped right in and was amazingly proficient. As dinner neared Tina and Poole brought out terrycloth cover ups to wear. As we sat down for dinner Lela insisted she sit beside me.

The girls missed it but everyone else understood what was taking place. Max sat on her other side and then Poole. I noticed Tina move Cassie's beer so she could sit beside her husband. Her eyes met mine letting me know this done for a reason.

Being near the desert the days can be in the eighties and the nights in the fifties. This was forecasted to be one of those times. As far as I can tell Poole and the girls got along great throughout the day. I heard them talk about college, he even suggested Cassie should go back to finish her bachelor degree.

If Cassie was flirting, and I had a feeling at times she wanted to, Poole made no effort to encourage her if she did. Cody and I think Cassie looked to Poole to be the father she wishes Donald should be. Max was a friendly face they could relate to and included him as well.

Lela was an enigma. She would sit and listen seldom speaking but when she did it was relevant. Lela would then get up and organize until Max or Tina asked her in a polite way to stop. Lela would sit with Cody and hold her hand then with Cassie but refuse to. She would sit with Max and not say a word then return to Cassie and hold her hand.

Lela was drawn to Poole but they had a game they played where she would sit on his lap and curl up and then later refuse to go near him. She seemed most happy when she was with Tina or me.

"He won't you know." Tina and I stood at the counter in the kitchen overlooking the pool and backyard.

Max and Poole were talking to the girls while Lela milled about wiping down all of the furniture.

"Won't what?" I asked not sure what she was talking about.

"Seduce the girls." Tina said covering the dish with foil.

"From what I've heard that's hard to believe." I said somewhat rudely as I placed another glass in the dishwasher.

"I know, I've heard the rumors too." Tina looked at me.

"Are you sure they're all rumors." I dared to ask as we both stopped working.

"Most of them." Tina replied.

"And the others?" I tried to understand.

"When there were many I struggled at times. But that was years ago, before we were married. These days not as many as you'd think." Tina stepped away from the window taking me with her.

"And you're ok with that?" I squeezed her hand.

"I just want him to be happy." Tina smiled.

"So you think he's changed?" I questioned her.

"He's still a man, I wouldn't expect him to turn down what is freely offered if he wanted to." Tina stepped even closer.

"And you can live with that?" I whimpered as her lips brushed over mine leaving me wanting.

"The question Jane, is how could we live without the only man that ever filled our hearts with so much?" Tina kissed me softly.

"So much what?" I had to know. "Love?"

"More than love Jane. Passion, desire, lust, praise, degradation, submission, protection, hunger, security, excitement." Tina's words explained everything I've ever felt with Poole and then some.

My heart was racing as I needed to know more. Without thinking my hands slipped inside her cover-up and gripped her waist.

"What if he leaves you?" I dared to dream.

"Jane, Poole won't leave me, any more than I would leave him." Tina's left hand came up to caress my cheek.

"How can you be so sure?" My voice now just a whisper.

"Because I turned him down for years before I agreed to marry him." Tina's finger traced my lips.

"You turned him down? Why?" I needed to know.

"Because I didn't want to be just his wife, I wanted to be more."

"More? How can you be more than a wife?" I asked completely confused.

"Jane, I wanted to be one of his sluts. When Poole agreed and after I proved myself worthy only then did I agree to be his wife."

"You're one of his sluts...?" I gasped.

"And his wife." Tina added.

"So Poole forced you into submission and then you married him?" I asked fighting back.

"Jane, it's not like that at all. A slut is not forced, that is a slave, being a slut is a choice we made and continue to make. Tina now wrapped her arms around my waist.

"You said there's more?" I asked trying to wrap my head around it all.

"There are four of us." Tina kissed my lips. I felt a breast pressed against mine. "Sadly that number may soon change."

"Who are they?" I blurted out.

"That is not for me to say." Tina kissed me again.

"Do I know any of them?" I pried

"I'm sure you do." Tina gave me a wicked smile. "That is all I'll say about it for now.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked suddenly realizing the position we were in. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

"Maybe, but only if is freely accepted." Tina's lips brushed lightly over mine.

"How do I know you're telling me the truth? That Poole isn't using you to get to me, or worse yet Cassie and Cody."

"If Poole wants you he will have you. Only you can stop that." Tina kissed my cheek.

"As for the girls, his tastes have matured as he has. Still, and I tell you this out of respect, should they offer, I wouldn't expect Poole to decline." Tina warned me.

"And if they don't offer?" I challenged her.

"During inspection, you asked Poole not to finger your pussy. Did he stop?" Tina rebutted.

"Yes." I admitted.

"Poole can be an enticing lover but he would never force himself on anyone." Tina explained.

"So you say you're his slut, how would I know?" I asked fantasizing that could be me.

"If you want I'll prove it to you." Tina whispered her lips brushed against mine sending shock waves of lust coursing through my body.

"How would you prove to me you are really a slut?"

"Is your pussy as wet as mine? Tina gripped my ass and forced our pelvis's hard against each other.

"Yes." I replied honestly in a husky voice.

"So if I offered to eat your pussy right here, right now, you would probably accept?" Tina replied in a sultry voice.

I wanted to say no, I wanted to get the girls and go home before this got out of hand. I knew Tina was serious, but had to know for sure.

"Yes." I admitted.

"And so would I..." Tina brushed her lips against mine. "...but I want you to have time to think. Poole promised Lela we would watch her favorite movie, Finding Nema."

"Ok." I replied not sure where that was headed.

"If you kiss me now, during the movie I will come to the kitchen for refreshments. If you come to help, I will eat your pussy until you orgasm right here on the kitchen counter." Tina proposed. "If you don't come we'll forget this entire conversation."

"And what will I owe you in return?"

"Nothing, Jane. My reward will be the thrill if we get caught."

I couldn't kiss Tina any faster if her tongue was already in my mouth. I pressed hard and Tina pressed harder. Banging me up against the wall her leg pushed between mine forcing my pussy against her thigh.

I knew we were in a vulnerable position, Tina and I kissed and humped until suddenly she stopped

"Tina, you and Jane should mind your manners." Lela said giggling.

"Yes, I guess we should." Tina and I separated.

Flushed and breathing hard we each pulled our cover-ups back in place. Lela walked closer and took my hand.

"Max would like to talk to you." Lela tugged on my hand.

Before I left with Lela I looked at Tina, our eyes met with a guilty pleasure. We headed out on the patio where Cassie and Poole were faced off against Cody and Max in a game of horse shoes. The game was close with the winners choosing what movie to watch next time we meet.

After the game Max took me aside.

"Donald will be home tomorrow, I just want you to know Poole and I will be available if you or the girls need us." Max offered.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Lela tells me you helped her with her clothes." Max mentioned quietly.

"I wasn't sure what to do? Is there a problem?" I asked afraid to answer.

"No Jane, except that Lela said she grabbed your breast when she kissed you." Max kind of grinned.

"She told you that?" I questioned remembering Lela said she told Max everything.

"She did, I don't dare punish her or she won't talk to me for a month. I could scold her but it would be better if you do when she goes too far." Max offered.

"And exactly what is too far for Lela?" I countered.

"Jane, she's a grown woman, I will trust you to decide." Max bent down and kissed my cheek. "I warn you to go slowly with her however."

Poole invited us in the house to watch a movie. Everyone had seen it at least once, and Lela countless times. Two love seats arranged on either side of a couch faced the big screen TV when the movie started.

Max and Cassie sat together on one side. Poole, Lela and then myself on the couch at Lela's insistence. Tina and Cody snuggled up on the other love seat.

Poole had his arm around Lela as she pressed against him. Since Lela was holding my hand I was within the reach of Poole. Still as I sat there all I could think about was Tina and when she would get up.

As the movie played on my heart pounded in anticipation. I knew if I looked over she would know how much I wanted this. Then in the middle of a chase scene I felt the gentle touch of Poole's hand.

Startled I looked at him, with a knowing smile he nodded and looked away. I followed his eyes and saw Tina as she headed to the kitchen. In some perverted way I relished the fact he knew. Tina had offered but she wanted me to know it was Poole that was sending me.

I sat frozen for an instant and looked back at Poole, all it took was a slight nod and I knew I would join her. Guessing Lela could be a problem Poole scooped her up and placed her on his lap. Releasing my hand she curled up engrossed in the movie.

I walked around the love seat Cassie was on and quietly made my way to the kitchen. Tina had pulled out a tray and was preparing to load it with drinks. With a bag of microwave popcorn in her hand she place it in the oven and closed the door.

I stood silently just on the other side of the island. Without a word Tina walked around and untied my cover-up. Slipping her arms around my back she unhooked the bikini top letting the material hang from my shoulders.

Tina looked in my eyes and then down to the cloth belt around her waist. Reaching down I untied her now. To my surprise Tina was naked inside her gown.

"Is this slutty enough for you?" Tina whispered.

I couldn't even answer I was so shocked.

"We should hurry you don't have much time."

With our gowns open Tina pressed her tits under my bikini top until we were nipple to nipple. I kissed her with a desire I never felt before. Tina walked me around the island and then backed me up against it.

"Let me help you up." Tina gripped my waist breaking our kiss.

"You're serious?" I gasped. She only smiled.

With Tina's help my ass scooted across the cold granite. Tina spread my legs and pulled the bottom of my suit to one side. My pussy had been oily since we first undressed in front of each other to put the suits on. Now I was downright creamy.

With my pussy engorged and flush Tina turned away.

"What the fuck ...?" I protested

Tina started the popcorn. "You have three minutes."

The moment Tina's tongue worked between my labia's I didn't think I would last three seconds. When the first kernel popped I didn't want to stop for three hours. It was as if my pussy was inside the microwave as Tina kept me begging for more.

Like the spasms in my pussy, more and more kernels popped faster and faster. I was so close Tina's hands reached up and gripped my tits tugging my nipples hard. The roller coaster to my orgasm was inching up the highest peak.

"Ding" Went the microwave. Tina gave my clit one last nibble then stood up.

Grabbing a dish towel she wiped her face then tossed it to me.

"You should get cleaned up slut." People are expecting us.

I was so frustrated and now humiliated I was speechless. Tina turned her back to me and washed her hands.

Throwing the dish towel back at her I snapped. "That's it? So this is how it ends?" I said much louder than I should have.

Tina instantly turned around to face me after my outburst. Clearly she was not happy.

"I was hoping this was just the beginning." Tina hissed quietly. "Unless you want to stop?"

Tina reached for me, with my ass cheeks screeching she pulled me from the counter. My tits bounced when I hit the floor, my legs a bit unsteady. I thought she was going to kiss me when I heard steps behind me.

"Cassie." Tina said in soft whisper.

My top was still undone, with the gusset of my bottoms pulled to one side, my pussy was also exposed. Tina hidden from Cassie's view reached out and closed my cover-up and tied it. Flushed and frustrated I turned and looked at my daughter.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers