'Just' Jane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

Lela swam up to me under water her hands caressed the outside of my thighs as she surfaced right in front of me.

"Please kiss me Jane." Lela whispered.

Pulling me with her we stood on the bottom the water now up over our shoulders. My hands naturally fell on Lela's hips her hand pressed on my shoulder blades forcing our tits together. The warm water and her slippery body made the kiss even more exotic.

Lela's hands started caressing my back as our first kiss soon became our second. My hands moved down to Lela's firm ass, her legs intertwined with mine. I could feel her pussy press hard against my thigh.

"Ah hem!" Tina cleared her throat.

Startled I pulled away from our kiss but Lela held me firmly. She looked at Tina with a sly grin knowing she had been caught.

"I brought some extra towels and robes for when we come out." Tina explained.

Removing her clothes Tina jumped in surfacing behind Lela. Reaching out Tina's hands gripped both of Lela's tits and squeezed gently.

"Need I remind you we all need to mind our manners?" Tina looked at me.

"Sorry." I replied a bit embarrassed.

"I know." Tina smiled. "She can be very crafty this one."

Tina pulled Lela free from me holding her tight. Leaning in Tina kissed Lela on the back of the neck.

"You can kiss and you can swim, anything else you sleep alone." Tina warned Lela. "Fifteen minutes, he'll be going to bed soon if you want me to make that call."

"Yes Tina." Lela giggled.

Lela turned and kissed Tina then swam away. Tina and I stood in the warm water as Lela swam around popping up to share kisses with us both. Lela was like a child as she swam and played in the water, then like a grown woman when kissing.

All too soon Tina announced it was time to go back in the house. I thought Lela might protest but she was the first to start drying off. Wrapped in terrycloth robes we made our way back in the house where Tina made a phone call.

I assumed it was Poole Tina was talking to when she handed the phone to Lela. Mostly just listening Lela agreed and promised before handing me the phone.

"He wants to talk to you." Lela said.

"Hello?"

"Hello slut, are you enjoying yourself?" Poole asked happily.

"I am." I replied honestly.

"I have given Lela permission to show you something." Poole hesitated. "You will not assist in any way. You may however kiss her on the mouth if you wish."

"Ok." I replied confused.

"Slut, this is important. Lela trusts you." Poole explained.

"I understand."

"Goodnight slut, we'll talk soon." Poole said before he hung up.

"Lela, you go up and get ready, slut and I will be up shortly." Tina kissed Lela on the cheek.

"Yes Tina." Lela replied.

Leaving us, Lela headed upstairs alone. Tina pulled me in and kissed me lightly.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"Jane as you know by now, Lela is a bit... well let's just say complicated." Tina said uneasily. "We're not sure when, or how, but Lela discovered what an orgasm is."

"You mean, you're going to..."

"No Jane, that's the problem. Lela won't let anyone, man or woman touch her vagina." Tina explained.

"And this you know how?" I dared to ask.

"Let's just say we know." Tina assured me. "Anyway to our surprise Lela asked Poole if you could spend the weekend with us."

"So?" I asked quizzically.

"Jane, Lela has never asked to spend time with anyone except Max, Poole or myself. Not to watch a movie, not to go swimming, definitely not to do this." Tina raised her eyebrow.

I looked in the direction of the stairs and then back at Tina.

"What do I do?" I asked nervously.

"Just watch, I tried touching her vagina once, Lela let me, but it didn't produce the desired result." Tina frowned. "Since then we let her pleasure herself."

"Poole said I could kiss her?" I suggested.

"I'm guessing she will let you. Lela said you were a good kisser."

"Are you coming?" I questioned.

"I might check in and see how you're doing." Tina smiled. "You go up and get ready, I'll send her in to your room when she's ready."

I went into the bathroom off of my room and prepared for bed. I added a bit of perfume and lip gloss just in case. I was deciding what to wear, knowing Lela loved breasts, I chose just panties. Making my way across the room I dimmed the light on the night stand and waited for Lela on the bed.

Lela entered the room wearing nothing but a nervous smile. I shifted in the bed offering her a place to lay down. Accepting my offer Lela move across the room. After joining me on the bed I leaned over Lela to kiss her.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered before our lips touched.

Fuel by passion Lela wasted no time. With me leaning over her from the right Lela's left hand darted between her legs. The moment her fingers brushed her pleasure center Lela arched her back and moaned.

"Please kiss me Jane." Lela pleaded as her ass rose to meet her fingers now plunging in her pussy.

With her right hand Lela guided mine to her left breast. I knew Poole said kissing only but she seemed so insistent I took a chance and complied. Gripping her tit I squeezed it firmly as Lela moaned loudly.

"Kiss me slut." Lela now demanded.

Lela's tongue was waiting for mine. I played with her dark brown nipple as our kiss became increasingly passionate. I could hear the sloshing of her pussy as her fingers churned. Breaking off our kiss Lela gasped for air.

"Tell me Lela does it feel good?" I nibbled her ear.

"Mm yes." She cooed.

I sucked her right nipple and caressed her left breast as Lela continued to please herself. I felt the tension in her body build, stretching up I kissed Lela once again. Moving my right hand from her tit to her face I held her lips with mine.

"Shh, just enjoy it." I whispered.

Lela's ass bounced off the bed her hand frantically working her pussy.

"Not yet baby..." I kissed her quickly. "...don't rush, I'll be here for you."

"Please Jane..." Lela spread her legs wider.

"You're so beautiful." I assured her again.

I moved my right hand down along her left arm, when it slid over her wrist I moved it over her hand.

"Slowly baby." I whispered. "You are such a beautiful woman you should feel like one."

Lela groaned in frustration but allowed me to adjust her pace. I so wanted to do it for her but I had pushed the boundaries as far as I dare. Running my hand back along her arm I gripped her left tit again.

"Pleas kiss me Jane." Lela pleaded.

I moved up and met her lips with mine. I could feel her body respond as a small shudder traveled up her body.

"Now baby..." I gave her permission. "...show me now."

Lela's ass rose, her left hand returned to her frantic pace. I gripped her tit harder and returned for yet another kiss. With her tongue in my mouth Lela's body spasmed below. Lela's chest heaved, her legs closed and could feel her hips roll side to side.

From all indications Lela's was in the middle of an orgasm and still her lips pressed to mine. Suddenly I felt two fingers press between our lips and we shared the taste of Lela's excitement. My pussy was burning in desire and this last act did little to dampen hers.

When Lela finished cleaning her fingers her hand took mine from her tit and intertwined the fingers. She held my hand firmly sharing her tongue again with me. As the seconds passed so did her passion. As quickly as it started it ended.

Lela rolled to her side facing away from me taking my hand with her. Perplexed but happy with the event I happen to look at the door. Tina was leaning against the frame. Walking towards us Tina pulled the covers up and bent over to kiss Lela's cheek.

"Goodnight." Tina said kissing me.

Lela gave out a happy squeak and pulled me in tighter. Lela was fast asleep as I contemplated what just took place. It was some time later that I finally followed her and dozed off. The next day not a word was said by either Lela or Tina. Saturday night Lela delivered me to Tina's room and left me there.

Much like the weekend before Tina and I pleasured each other throughout the night and the next morning. By the time I drove home Sunday I knew just from Lela's goodbye kiss we would someday be lovers.

Tuesday at work Poole explained his car was in the shop and asked if I could drive him home. I of course agreed hoping we might talk about Lela. After work I was in my changing room putting my street clothes back on when there was a knock on the door. Asking them to wait I latched my bra and threw on my top.

"May I come in?" Poole asked.

It was the first time anyone had been in the small room with me. Even Lela waits until I'm gone to enter.

"Sure." I took a step back.

Poole entered closing the door behind him. With just one step between us Poole closed it quickly. Poole's hand s gripped my waist and his strong arms picked me up and placed me on the padded table. My heart started racing immediately.

"Jane, Lela tells me you helped her Friday night." Poole spoke softly.

"Just a little." I confessed.

"Tina says Lela spent the night." Poole reached up and combed my hair over my shoulder.

"Yes, but we just slept." I tilted my head against his hand.

"Hmff." Poole grunted with a smile.

Poole caressed my face then leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes as his lips met mine. Spreading my legs I wrapped them around the back of his thighs and pulled us together. Poole reached around and caressed my back feeling my bra straps. With my heart still pounding I was feeling flush and needy.

"My sluts don't wear bras when were alone." Poole stood up looking in my eyes. "Are you sure this is still what you want Jane?"

With my legs still behind Poole's I reached down and removed my blouse. Releasing the clasp I tossed the bra to the side.

"Any other rules?" I teased.

"I decide who and when." Poole said firmly.

"As in other than you and Tina?" I wasn't so glib now.

"As my slut you will be asked to perform many tasks for my pleasure and Tina's." Poole explained with no sign of humor. "This will include a small select group of people we associate with."

"Can they be trusted?" I asked nervously.

"Tina and I believe so. To date they have been safe and discreet people." Poole replied.

"And you will be there?" My head swirled, my pussy growing even wetter.

"We will be close, maybe not in the same room." Poole clarified. "You are not a toy to be passed around, your pleasure would be taken into consideration."

"Any other rules?" I blushed.

"No business clients, no company employee's. No more Amanda's, if you want to fall in love you should go home now." Poole informed me.

"What about Lela?" I argued.

For the first time Poole smiled. His hand slid up my back and pulled me close.

"Lela is not an employee." Poole kissed me firmly.

This kiss was so much more than a kiss of passion. It was a kiss of acceptance and confirmation. I held Poole tightly determined to continue on this exciting and yet scary journey.

"Get dressed you're taking me home." Poole said breaking the kiss.

I placed my bra in my purse and pulled my top back on.

"Tina says you have a dress for Friday night." Poole mentioned.

"I do, it's very sexy I might add." I bragged.

"You do know Donald is not invited." Poole glanced over at me.

"No." I hesitated. "I just assumed..."

"Mr. Park will be attending, it wouldn't be good for anyone, especially Donald if they met again." Poole explained.

"So I will be going alone?" I asked sadly.

"Tina is quite involved, she will be leaving early and has several commitments. You will be going as my date." Poole said.

"As your slut?" I dared to ask.

"Tina thought it should be a coming out of sorts. There will be some people we want you to meet." Poole smiled.

I was flushed with excitement and desire. The thought of Poole introducing me to people they knew intrigued me. Would they know I was Poole's slut? Would they be some of the people I would find myself alone with?

"And Donald, what do I tell him about Friday?" I asked.

"Nothing, I will take care of that." Poole reached over and took my hand. "Not only for Friday but as long as you stay our slut."

We pulled into Poole's drive and I turned off the car. Poole hopped out and opened my door.

"Come with me slut." Poole barked.

Holding my hand I followed him in the front door.

"Take off your blouse and get on your knees." Poole demanded.

I did as he asked and as I removed my top again Poole pulled out his cock. I didn't need to ask why, I fell to my knees and gladly took him in my mouth.

"Tuesdays and Fridays, slut. That will be our days." Poole stroked my hair.

My pussy was dripping just thinking of it. I sucked and stroked Poole's cock as he continued to comb through my hair. I looked up at him so he could see how happy I was. I loved his cock, I loved everything about it.

Hard and stiff I stood up and bent over to take more in my mouth. Poole moaned in agreement as he pushed deeper in my mouth. I could feel his cock surge with each thrust, I knew any minute I would be rewarded with a mouthful of cum.

Poole pulled out and I moaned in protest. "Please Poole."

"On your knees slut." Poole demanded.

I fell to my knees as Poole stroked his long cock. I stretched up to take him back in my mouth.

"I told you to only kiss Lela." Poole chided me. "No cum for you slut. Now close your mouth."

I did as I was told and then without warning a splurge of cum shot out and hit me in the eye. The next volley hit just above my tit the third hit me in my neck. Poole's cock spat small drops of cum hitting me on the other tit.

When he was finished Poole offered me his deflated cock and I hungrily sucked what little cum was left.

"Have Donald bring you here Friday at 6:00 pm sharp." Poole started to walk away. "Oh, and slut, you can wash up at home."

...

With Donald driving I was trying to cover the exposed tops of my thighs with the light wrap I brought. I looked again at the four inch heels on my feet and the expensive purse on my lap. I didn't dare look down at my tits one more time or I might actually ask Donald to take me home like he wanted.

My back itched on the cheap material covering the seat of his car.

"Tell me again why I'm not invited?" Donald fumed.

"I told you Poole will explain it when we get there." I deferred

"I still think that dress makes you look like a two bit hooker." Donald reminded me again.

How could I tell him that not only was he right, but that was the point?

"Tina spent a lot of money so I could look nice." I explained. "Donald just accept the fact I'm going and wearing this dress."

"When will you be home?" Donald asked.

"I'm not sure, but if it's too late Tina said she would put me up in the guest room." I lied.

Donald drove the rest of the way without bringing it up again.

When we arrived at Poole's house a bright red sports car was parked in front. Donald pulled up in the drive never taking his eyes off the car. After parking I let myself out while Donald went to look over the sleek ride. I knocked on the front door. Poole appeared in a wonderful black tuxedo with a gold and black tie that went with my dress. I had never seen him this handsome.

"Jane you look ravishing." Poole greeted me enthusiastically.

Bending down he grabbed my ass and kissed me on the lips. I blushed then looked to see if Donald had observed Poole's boldness. Instead Donald was now looking inside the car, Poole could have fucked me and he wouldn't have known.

"Donald, thank you for dropping Jane off." Poole approached my husband with his hand out.

Even I could see Donald shook hands weakly.

"Uh, yeah, no problem." Donald replied looking back at the car. "Is this yours?"

"It is, my dad left it to me when he passed." Poole explained. "It's a bit small for me so I don't drive it much."

"Are those paddle shifters?" Donald drooled.

"First year, dad loved them, I prefer the shifter on the floor." Poole smiled.

Holding his hand out Poole invited me to join him. Even though it was warm out I placed the black sheer caplet shawl over my shoulders and approached them both. Poole pulled me beside him so we were both facing my husband Donald.

I felt Poole's hand move off my shoulder over the thin straps crossing my back. Boldly Poole then slipped it just inside the low cut back of the dress and over my ass. His fingers felt along the waist band of my black satin thong finding both cheeks bare.

Standing in front of us there was no way Donald couldn't see where Poole's hand landed even if he didn't know it was inside not out. It felt so wicked being fondled in front of Donald my pussy started getting wet.

"I still don't know why I couldn't come tonight." Donald shifted in place.

"Donald I explained that Mr. Park is attending the event." Pooled said sternly. "He has indicated he would be making a sizable donation and your presence may jeopardize that."

Poole's hand moved up my back still inside my dress along my right side. Touching me so lightly it tickled almost making me laugh. Poole's hand continued until the tips of his fingers rested on the side of my tit. If Donald noticed he didn't react.

"What time will you be bringing Jane home tonight?" Donald asked meekly.

"I won't." Poole looked down at me and smiled. "It will be late when the event ends. Jane will be busy after that as well." Poole winked at me so Donald couldn't see. "Tina has made the spare room up for her."

"I could come get her." Donald persisted.

"You would just have to bring her back in the morning. Tina has plans for her on Saturday." Poole grinned. "Tell you what, why don't you leave Jane here Saturday night as well and you can go golfing with us on Sunday. My treat."

"At the country club?" Donald asked excitedly.

"Max and I have a standing tee time at 6:30 every Sunday morning." Poole explained. "You can pick Jane up after golf."

"So I should meet you at the club on Sunday?" Donald couldn't believe his luck.

"I'll let Max know to expect you." Poole agreed.

"I'll be there." Donald assured him.

"Jane we should be going." Poole pulled his hand from my dress and let it drift down and squeeze my ass.

"Goodnight honey, I'll see you Sunday." I said.

Donald didn't even offer to kiss me good bye. Having just trading his wife for a round of golf it didn't come as a surprise. As Donald made his way to our car Poole opened the door to his. Hiking my dress up I gave him a good look at my satin covered pussy.

"Maybe we could just stay home?" Poole teased.

"I don't think Tina would appreciate that." I reminded him.

"No I guess not." He chuckled.

Poole fired up the car and as we pulled out my heart was racing. The sexual tension was lying just below the surface. Every time Poole looked at me and smiled I knew what he was thinking.

"Will I know anyone there?" I broke the silence.

"You know me." Poole teased. "Max and Lela should be coming, and of course Tina."

"Very funny." I replied. "Anyone from work besides the ones you mentioned?'

"Not that I'm aware of." Poole said reaching over and placing his hand on my thigh. "Relax, you'll do fine."

I put my hand on top of his and held it firmly. A perfect gentleman Poole's hand remained there during the trip unless he need it to drive. Pulling up to the valet my door was opened by a handsome young man. Careful not to expose too much I offered him my hand as he helped me out.

Poole met me at the curb of the hotel where the event was being held. As his car was being driven away Poole took me in his arms and kissed me like I had been hoping for since I arrived at his house.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers