'Just' Jane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tina?" I sobbed. "I'm so sooorrryyy."

"Jane? Baby what's wrong?" Tina asked confused.

"I promised you...I'm so sorry..." I repeated still crying. "...we came home...I thought it would be..."

"Jane did you fuck Poole?" Tina asked bluntly.

"I was on the steps...Pooled grabbed me...it just happened." I wailed not able to explain any further.

"So Poole fucked you?" Tina asked.

"Yes, I'm so sorry." I apologized yet again.

"So you didn't fuck him..." Tina paused for effect. "...Poole fucked you, am I right?"

I looked up in his loving eyes and let her words sink in. "Yes."

"Our agreement was you would ask me before you fucked my husband. Am I right?" I could hear the humor in her voice.

"Yes." I agreed.

"So?" Tina chuckled.

"So? What?" I replied.

"Are you going to ask me?" Tina now laughed.

"You mean you're not mad." I asked perplexed.

"Maybe that you didn't ask me sooner." Tina teased me.

"Are you serious?" I sniffled.

"So are you going to ask?" Tina questioned.

I looked up at Poole again and saw how much he wanted me. In my heart I knew I wanted him as well.

"Tina, can I fuck your husband?" I laughed through happy tears.

"As long as you promise to be there when I get home in the morning." Tina agreed.

"I promise." I assured her.

"You're his slut now Jane." Tina explained. "On top is best. If your pussy can take it, he can now last an hour or more."

"I love you slut." I cooed.

"Goodnight slut, I'll see you in the morning." Tina hung up.

I handed Poole the phone. He turned it off and tossed it aside.

"What did she say?" Poole asked slyly.

"Slut said I'm all yours now." I hugged Poole tightly. "Tina told me I might like to be on top this time."

"Is that what you want Jane?" Poole pushed me away so he look into my eyes.

I realized even now he was giving me a chance to back out. As I looked up in his eyes I knew I would never be the same without Poole in my life in some way.

"Just wait until I get you undressed and I'll show you." I replied.

"I think we can arrange that. Come with me." Poole picked me up without any effort and carried me into the bathroom.

I have been married to my husband Donald over twenty years and not once has he taken a shower with me. In less than a month this was to be my second one with Poole.

"So, you like your women clean." I joked as Poole stepped in.

"Jane if you were just a woman you wouldn't be here." He replied.

Poole has this way of saying things, this look in his eyes, the way he approaches you that draws you in. Then when he touches you, like he's doing now, you can feel it's sincere.

The one thing with Poole I love the most is his patience, his hands glide over my body not only exploring, but pleasuring as well. However slight the touch there is a purpose, a reassurance that not only does he want me here but he wants to be here too.

There might come a time when we can laugh and frolic under the mist of the showerhead but not tonight. I need to let him know I want to be here, that I understand why I am here.

"Kiss me Poole, kiss your slut." I stand on my tip toes.

His hands grip my ass and hold me in place while our tongues slowly meld together. Moving tighter Poole's hands spread my ass cheeks and expose my asshole. Turning me to the steady spray I feel the warm droplets pepper my sensitive asshole.

"Is that what you want?" I mewed as I pulled from his kiss.

Arching my back I pressed my tits against his stomach exposing my ass to more of the spray.

"I've never done that Poole." I hissed. "You might be too big?" I gripped his hard cock and stroked it just once.

For a second he blushed, then his finger slid over my puckered hole, over my perineum, and found my waiting pussy. I licked his nipple and bit it lightly. Before Poole turned me around he spanked my ass firmly.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Poole grabbed Tina's body wash.

I stood in place as Poole took his time washing me head to toe. I was like putty in his hand as Poole covered every inch of my body. He kissed almost everywhere he traveled except my tits and pussy. Poole even bit my ass cheek probably leaving a mark

He let me dry him off before he did the same to me. Leading me back to the bedroom we found ourselves under the covers kissing passionately. Reaching down and finding his cock hard I moved to straddle him.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you." I grinned.

"Is that so?" Pooled replied smiling.

I guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy and rubbed my clit. I moved it back and lowered my pussy feeling Poole stretching me again.

"If he fucks you right it will feel almost as good coming out as it did going in." I said looking at Poole.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"The night I watched you fuck your sister, Kate told me that." I lowered myself deeper over his cock. "Mom was wrong, it feels way better going in."

"Maybe I just haven't fucked you right?" Poole teased me.

"I have a feeling we're about to find out." I suggested.

Remembering Tina's words I was in no hurry to cum. I worked well over half of Poole's cock in me then laid down on top of him.

"Poole?" I kissed his nipple as his cock slowly rocked in and out of my pussy.

"What?" He caressed my back.

"Do you still fuck her?" I looked up at Poole as I asked.

He looked down at me and hesitated. Then gave me that knowing smile.

"Yes." Poole answered honestly. "We don't see each other as much anymore though."

"Is Kate one of your sluts?" I pressed.

Poole's hips rolled up his cock drove deeper and swelled as I asked. I moaned, Poole was as deep as he was earlier, but I wanted it all.

"Yes slut she is." Poole fucked me hard again.

"Poole." I smiled laying my head back down on his chest.

"Yes slut?"

"Please let me tell her I'm your slut too." I whispered.

"As you wish Jane." Poole agreed.

I wiggled my cunt further over his cock and felt his pubic hair brush against my naked pussy lips.

"You're almost there!" I groaned looking up at him again. "Now finish what you've started and make me your slut."

"Are you sure Jane?" Poole looked at me still concerned.

"I am your sister's daughter, if she can take all, I should too." I hissed defiantly.

Pooled gripped my waist and thrust his cock burying it in my cunt. I have to admit the pressure was intense as Poole pressed hard against my cervix. Regardless of the discomfort the pleasure is all I remembered after that.

"God that feels good." I cried out as Poole watched me flinch.

"Are you ok?" Poole held me tight.

"Mmmmmmm" I wrapped my arms around his midsection. "Slowly Poole, fuck your slut slowly."

Poole's hands rested on my ass as his cock steadily worked in and out of my cunt. With my eyes close I rested my ear against his chest. I could hear Poole's heart beat as his hands moved up and caressed my back.

"I could get used to this." I mewed as my pussy enjoyed the attention.

"I plan on getting used to this." Poole pushed my ass down and thrust up filling my cunt.

I wrapped my arms around his chest and held on as Poole fucked me harder. Tina told me he could go on and on but my pussy warned me I couldn't. Pushing myself up I looked down at Poole.

"So you want it all?" I settled down on Poole's cock until my pussy protested.

He reached up and grabbed my tits squeezing them firmly.

"I want all of you." Poole corrected me.

"Then take me Poole." I threw myself back against his chest.

Poole rolled us over, I spread my legs and offered my submission. With a stabbing thrust Poole filled my cunt to capacity. I felt his weight push me deep in the mattress as he fucked me hard again.

I think I've waited my whole life for this moment and now that it was here I wanted to savor it. I grabbed his waist and pulled Poole hard against me, his cock stretching my pussy and pushing my cervix deep in my belly.

Poole's head was over my shoulder holding himself up as his hand gripped my ass so he could fuck me faster. His chest mashed my tits as my hands wrapped around his back.

"Oh god fuck me." I groaned.

I kissed his shoulder and moaned softly, I could feel his excitement build as my pussy gripped his cock. I felt my pussy lips tug at his cock as he pulled out then follow him as he slammed back in.

My clit had never been so happy being fucked like this and was warning me of my impending climax.

"Whatever you do don't stop." I whimpered.

My stomach tightened, I rolled my arms up under his and gripped the back of his shoulders.

"Don't stop." I hissed meeting his thrusts with my own.

I could feel his cock swell and my pussy grip it even tighter.

"Poole!" I cried out as slammed up taking his whole cock. "Please don't stop."

He gripped my ass tighter, I spread my legs wider and his balls slapped my ass. The sound of us fucking filled the room as my pussy was gushing excitement from both of us. I suddenly remembered my mother's eyes rolling back in her head as Poole fucked her years ago.

I was there, I was at the same place she was and it's incredible. My eyes rolled up in my head, I remembered to take a deep breath then...BAM!

Like a jolt of lightning my pussy exploded. I wrapped my legs behind Poole's thighs and held on as one lightning bolt after another zapped my cunt.

"Don't stop!" I cried out.

Poole continued to pound my cunt as my orgasm streaked across the sky of my pussy. All I could remember thinking as my pussy spasmed around Poole's cock was how happy my mother looked when it was over.

So that's what it's like? I thought.

I didn't have time to dwell as about now Poole's grunts of passion brought me back to the constant thrusting in my cunt.

"Take me Poole, use me until you cum." I whispered. "I'm your slut now."

Poole grunted one last time then I felt his cock spewing a second load of cum in my pussy. With each thrust I knew I could never say no to this again. I was overwhelmed with emotions as Poole thrusted one last time.

I thought we might be done, but Poole pulled his cock out leaving just the head in my pussy. With strength I couldn't believe he lifted, arched his back and started kissing me. I offered him my tongue and Poole gladly accepted it.

We fucked and played and fucked again and Poole was still up for more. I could feel his cum and mine coat the head of his cock as it refused to leave my pussy. I knew there was no way my pussy could take another session tonight.

"Let me clean you up" I smiled. "Lie on your back."

Poole pulled out of my pussy to both of our dismay but as he rolled on his back I straddled him again. Spreading my pussy over the head of his cock I squeezed his cum from my swollen cunt. Poole watched in fascination as a puddle of cum and excitement collected around the head of his cock.

With my cunt now empty of cum I bent over and took his cock in my mouth. I wasted no time in cleaning up and swallowing all of the evidence of our lovemaking. Satisfied and exhausted I curled up beside Poole.

"We should go get cleaned up." Poole whispered.

"Again?" I whimpered.

"Tina will be here in the morning." Poole reminded me. "Besides I want to kiss you goodnight."

I turned to face him and saw Poole was sincere. Picking me up Poole again carried me to the shower. After cleaning up, brushing my teeth and rinsing with mouthwash Poole kept his promise and kissed me until I fell asleep.