'Just' Jane Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lela this better be good." Max snarled.

The shit was about to hit the fan. Or so he thought. Lela moved to me, I held her as we shivered together. Any sexual afterglow would soon be forgotten. So would his anger for his sister.

...

"Jane, please take Lela up to her room and help her pack." Poole suggested as held her in his lap.

Max almost collapsed when Lela explained why she let me in the house. The awkwardness of being naked, and being watched was forgotten the moment Mary's name was mentioned. Max called his aunt to get the latest update.

Unfortunately there wasn't much new information available.

Poole insisted they take the next plane out to see their mother. Max agreed only when Poole promised to follow in a few days. Max also insisted I come as well. After a somber meal Poole and I headed back to his house.

Poole drove even though he rarely does and it was such a short distance. The moment we were in my car there was an awkward silence we had never shared before. With all that had taken place I didn't know where to start or what to say.

"Questions?" Poole looked over at me in the passenger seat.

Of course I had questions, I had thousands of questions.

"Does Tina know?"

I'm not sure if Poole was expecting that question. He hesitated a second then looked out the windshield.

"Yes, but not first hand. Until now only Lela had that privilege." Poole replied solemnly.

That only led to more questions but there was only one I asked.

"How long?"

Poole looked over again, this question seemed to unsettle him. He shifted in the seat just as we pulled in front of his house. Opening the garage door we pulled inside. Poole tuned off the car and sat still.

"Long enough." Was his vague answer.

"I see." I replied respecting his privacy.

"No Jane, I don't think you do. But you will soon enough." Poole then opened his door to exit.

He walked around the car and opened my door as he always does. Helping me out his hand left mine much quicker than ever before. I felt small and unwanted as he walked to the door without me.

Poole kissed me goodnight but it was a hollow gesture. Gone was the passion and excitement we shared just days ago. I went to bed alone and afraid. Afraid my curiosity had changed our relationship forever.

"Warm me up slut." Tina laughed as she slid in beside me naked.

Barely awake I pulled her tight in need of someone to love me.

"You're home early." I mumbled as Tina's tits pressed against mine.

"I caught the first plane out when I heard about Penelope." Tina kissed my cheek. "How about you? Are you ok?"

"I messed up. I messed up bad." I started to cry.

"No darling, you did no such thing." Tina wiped my cheek and pulled me close.

"We were going to tell you soon enough. Circumstances just beat us to it." Tina smiled.

"But Poole won't even touch me. Last night he didn't even want to kiss me goodnight." I complained.

"Phooey." Tina replied. "Jane it was Sunday, Max's day. Besides he is worried about Penny. Trust me, just give him a couple of days, he'll be back to his old self shortly."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Tina caressed my cheek. "Here let me show you."

Pulling my panties off Tina slipped one leg between mine. Her pussy was puffy and swollen, thick cream soon coated my exposed pussy lips. Tina squeezed more fresh cum from her pussy as our clits rubbed together.

"He fucked you this morning?" I squealed in delight.

"Damn near wrecked my pussy he was so excited." Tina mused.

Our pussy's glistened in cum and our excitement as we humped away.

"Cum for me slut." Tina growled.

I thrusted up as Tina's gaping pussy encircled my throbbing clit. Every nerve in my body shut down so I could concentrate on that one spot. Tina reached up and grabbed my tit twisting my nipple firmly.

"Cum for me now." She hissed even louder.

With every ounce of energy I bucked against her pussy. Then that slow build up became a greedy need deep inside. My mind flashed back to yesterday as Max pleaded with Poole to delay his orgasm.

"Not yet...please not yet." I grunted trying to hold off.

"Now slut, you will cum for me now!"

Tina was right, I would cum for her now. I slapped my pussy against hers and pulled her tight against me. Tina held me tight and kissed me throughout my orgasm.

As I settled in the afterglow I rolled to my side and rested my head on her chest.

"I love you Tina." I whispered.

"I love you Jane." She softly replied.

I was late for work as Tina and I talked for over an hour. She was leaving soon in preparation for the big convention. At least once a year Tina and Elaine attend one of the largest gatherings for swimwear in the country.

Vendors from around the globe vie to buy or supply everything related to the industry. The convention lasts days and is coming up soon. Tina is working hard to make sure they stay relevant and continue to grow.

"How long are you in town?" I asked as she kissed me goodbye.

"For a few days." Tina replied. "I hear you're going with Poole to see Penny."

"Max insisted." I explained.

"Don't worry, she'll love you."

"Worry about what?" I asked confused.

"Jane the reason you're going is so Penny can meet you while she can." Tina offered.

"Meet me? But why?" I asked still confused.

"For Lela. I'm surprised Penny has allowed it to get this far without meeting you." Tina explained.

"What if she doesn't approve?" I dared to ask thinking of the consequences.

"Just be yourself, and she will." Tina assured me. "Now kiss me, we both need to get to work."

I stood in front of Poole for inspection like I do every day for work. There were a few times when Max wasn't present for work, but very few. This day seemed different for some reason, maybe because I knew why he and Lela were not here.

Poole slipped his massive finger in the gusset of my bikini bottoms. He pulled it out and to the side exposing my pussy. With my back to the other girls they wouldn't see it but my guess is they suspected something when I looked down suddenly.

"We leave tomorrow." Poole said as his finger slid between my labia's.

"Ok."

"I expect my pussy to be perfectly groomed."

"Understood." I wavered slightly.

"Do you slut?" Poole growled as he forced his finger in my cunt.

"I understand. Completely." I winced but dare not cry.

Poole pulled his finger out and licked it clean. Reaching out he pulled the gusset of my suit between the cheeks of my ass and pussy. With one pussy lip exposed one either side of the material Poole looked up at me.

"Get to work."

With my pussy half exposed I walked steadily to my desk. It felt like all eyes were on me until I sat down. Confused and embarrassed I tried to concentrate on my work. Fortunately lunch was not far off since I came in late.

I headed to my dressing room ready to cry. Why was Poole treating me like this? What did I do? What can I do to fix it? Just then a knock came on my door. I walked over and answered it only to find Poole on the other side.

"Can I come in?" He asked respectively.

I hesitated not sure if I could handle any more of his wrath.

"I'm not sure now is a good time." I replied.

"Please Jane."

I stepped aside and allowed him to pass. I looked out to see who might have seen Poole enter my sanctum.

Poole looked down to see my bikini bottoms still wedged between my pussy lips.

"Turn around." Poole barked.

I turned and faced the padded table. Poole placed his hand between my shoulder blades and pushed my torso down on the table. With his other hand Poole pulled my bikini bottoms down to my feet.

"Spread them." He insisted.

I stepped out of my suit and spread my legs. With my ass and pussy exposed Poole dropped his suit as well.

"I've decided you need to be punished for disrespecting Max's privacy." Poole said.

'SMACK'

I was just about to agree when Poole's heavy hand landed on my tender ass.

'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK'

Alternating Poole landed three more brutal hits to my ass. Although I grunted after the first contact, I refused to complain. Just as I was expecting another volley of spanking. Poole squatted down and covered my tender ass with kisses.

I tried to stand up to face him but his left hand never left my back. I quivered with each tender kiss, then Poole gripped both cheeks with his hands. Pulling my ass cheeks to the side my ass and pussy was completely exposed.

Then he did it. Poole stabbed my greedy cunt with his tongue. I shuddered in need after his punishment. Poole moved along my perineum and then stabbed at my ass hole.

"Ooooh." I gasped.

Suddenly Poole lavish attention on my ass and pussy like never before. My head was swimming in pleasure. What was he doing and why? With my emotions running wild I savored this rare attention.

"Fuck me!" I blurted out. "For god's sake fuck me."

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, you just wait and see."

While I waited Poole continued to eat my pussy and rim my ass. Eventually Poole stood up and placed his raging cock at the entrance of my pussy.

"Are you ready slut?" Poole growled.

"Yesssssss."

Poole pushed the massive mushroom head in my cunt and didn't stop until his thighs pressed into mine. His engorged cock had never felt so big. Pushing into the depths of my pussy I almost came.

"Don't stop, fuck me." I yelled.

Poole pulled out slow, painfully slow. Holding his cock at the entrance to my cunt I felt his body quiver. I waited for Poole to push back in and then I felt it.

The feeling every woman can never get enough of. Poole was filling my cunt with his delicious cum. The only problem was, I wanted more, fucking that is.

"So soon?" I cried out in disappointment.

I forced my ass back but the hand holding his cock blocked my attempt to force his dick back in me. Poole's cock pulsed just inside my pussy as my need to cum went unmet. I wanted to complain but then remembered I was being punished.

When Poole stepped back I thought it was over. He had spanked me, licked me, filled me, and all the while denying me a climax. I felt degraded by the spanking, pleasured by the licking, and humiliated as his cum dump.

Something didn't add up. Why pleasure me if I was being punished? I didn't have time to consider why as Poole gripped my hips and turned me over. Pushing me back on the padded table Poole spread my legs wide.

His semi hard cock dangled just outside my cum dripping cunt. Could he really be ready for another go this soon.

"Don't expect me to do this again." Poole glared at me.

Before I could respond Poole dove between my legs and speared my pussy with his tongue.

"Poole!" I cried out startled.

He grabbed my ass and lifted it pulling me on my back. His tongue darted in my pussy as he lapped up his own cum. Never in a million years would I have expected this.

The words 'don't expect me to do this again' flashed through my brain. This was it, this was my only shot of taking advantage of Poole eating cum. I was going to enjoy every moment of it.

"That's it SLUT! Eat my pussy, drink that cum from my cunt." I snickered. "Every drop slut!"

Poole looked up at me but then moved down over my perineum. His tongue rimmed my ass as my pussy gaped open begging for attention too.

"Lick that ass slut." I said mocking him. "Maybe if you lick it good I'll let you fuck it?"

Poole's eyes glared at me once again. Did he think I was making fun of him and Max? Had I gone too far?

"Enough slut, make me cum."

Poole moved back over the sensitive skin between my asshole and pussy sending pangs of pleasure through me. Wasting no time Poole found my clit and lavished his attention there.

With my legs over his shoulders, his tongue circling my clit, and my hands squeezing my tits I came. God I came hard. I had Poole in a headlock with my legs holding him tight. My nipples ached in pleasure as I tugged and twisted them for Poole to see.

I bucked hard against his mouth but Poole rode my cunt. Like the dart game at a county fair Poole burst balloons of pleasure deep inside me. I only hoped the stuffed toy he won, would be my pussy stuffed full of his cock.

Drained but not yet satisfied I released Poole from my grasp. As he stood up I noticed his cock had grown hard again. With all the energy I could muster I hooked my heels behind his ass and drew Poole closer.

"Please punish me some more." I taunted him.

I think Poole wanted to argue, but when he didn't I sat up and gripped his cock. I tugged it firmly and guided it back in my engorged pussy. Reaching my hands around his neck I pulled Poole down for a kiss.

As my tongue found the remnants of his cum and my excitement Poole's cock pushed deeper in my cunt. With his back arched I pulled loose but held his face close.

"Let me show you how a real slut does it." I whispered.

With that I kissed and licked Poole's face clean. His eyes never left mine, not a word was said. When I was done Poole stood up and pulled me against his massive frame. With my ass on the edge of the padded table, a cock in my pussy, I laid my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry Poole." I whispered.

"Don't be Jane, I should have told you sooner." Poole kissed my head.

We stayed like that until his cock went soft and slipped out of me. After a brief shower we went back to work.

...

"What if she doesn't like me?" I asked Poole as he looked out the window.

"She will." Poole replied without looking away.

"But what if she doesn't?" I pressed.

Poole turned to look at me now. "Just be you and she will."

"That's what Tina said." I whined.

"I know, that's why I repeated it." Poole laughed.

"It's a good thing we're at 40,000 feet or I'd make you walk there." I replied.

"It's a good thing we're at 40,000 feet or I'd take you over my knee for being so sassy." Poole snapped back.

"Promises, promises." I giggled.

It had been three days since Poole spanked me then fucked me. It's only the second time he's brought it up but both times I'll admit I squirmed a bit deep inside. Maybe Poole's more of an ass man than I thought?

...

"Jane ...?" Poole gripped my hand tighter. "...about Penny."

"What about Penny?" I looked up at him.

"There are things she may tell you..." Poole hesitated.

"You mean like you and Max?" I smirked.

"Yes like Max and me." Poole replied finding no humor in it. "Just know I would have told you if I could."

"But you can't?" I asked now a bit more serious myself.

"Sorry, no, only Penelope can."

The doors to the elevator opened and we stopped to read the signs. Poole pointed in the direction we should head still holding my hand. As we reached the room the door was open. Inside was Lela, Max and another woman, I assumed their Aunt Mary. Penny was propped up in the bed.

"Jane!" Lela shouted as I stepped in with Poole.

She closed the distance before I knew it. Poole released my hand just as Lela hugged me. I thought for sure she was going to kiss me on the lips like always but she veered at the last second for my cheek.

I on the other hand looked silly expecting the kiss. Great first impression I thought. In short order all of the introductions had been made. The next diversion from why we were here was to ask about our plane trip.

I let Poole answer that as Lela tried to be inconspicuous as she hovered around me. I thought for sure Max would scold her but figured that would only make matters worse. The obvious question was how Penny was doing but Poole had just talked to Max when we got off the plane.

Penny was very sick, so sick she may not leave this hospital alive. To look at her you would never know it. In her mid-eighties you would think she was twenty years younger. Do up her hair, add some lipstick and dress her in something other than a hospital gown you would swear on it.

Like Lela she is a petite woman, thin but not frail, her hair not quite all grey. Her dark skin reminded me more of Max than Lela, but her deep brown eyes were the same. Penny watched me closely as we milled about. I kept my eye on her as well.

Sharp as a tack, nothing escaped her gaze, so much so it reminded me of Poole. I was still trying to figure out if her smile was genuine or just for show. It wouldn't take long to find out.

"Max, I would appreciate if I could spend some time alone with Timmy." Penny smiled at her son.

"Mom, the doctors said you should rest." Max argued.

"And I said I want to be alone with Poole." Penny still smiled. "Oh and leave the slut here when you go."

I had just turned to leave when she said the last part. Looking back at her she still had that fucking smile. Red with embarrassment I stayed behind with Poole. Max closed the door after letting me know he was not happy.

The room Penny was in reminded me more of a hotel room than a hospital. Other than the tubes and monitors hooked up to Penny it really was.

"Her name is Jane, but you knew that." Poole objected on my behalf.

"But she is the new slut, am I correct?" Penny glared at Poole.

"You knew that as well." Poole argued.

"Is she really good enough to replace me?" Penny shocked me by asking.

"I'm not going to dignify that with an answer." Poole asserted.

"Then we'll just have to find out another way." Penny countered. "Timmy come here and drop your pants. "

"Penelope?"

"I said drop your pants Timothy Poole!" Penny shouted.

Like a good little boy Poole obeyed her command. Standing beside the bed Poole released the clasp on his pants. Penny reached out and pushed them down leaving his briefs in place. Tina rubbed her hand over Poole's crotch. Like a balloon being inflated Poole's cock started to rise.

"Jane, come sit beside me." Penny patted the bed.

I looked at Poole, when he didn't object I made my way over. I straightened out my skirt while I sat down on the side opposite the machines monitoring her health. Penny's dark wrinkled hand without tubes took mine and moved it over Poole's cock still growing beneath the thin cloth. I could see Poole was in discomfort as the position of his penis was confined at an awkward angle.

"Maybe you want to help him out." Penny released my hand. "Just don't set it free yet."

I looked from Penny to Poole and reached in and released the beast from its confines. Poole instantly relaxed as I stroked his growing cock.

"That's enough for now slut." Penny whispered.

With the head of his cock well above the waistband of his briefs I turned my attention back to Penny. With a gleam in her eye Penny bent over and licked the head of Poole's cock. Giddy when it swelled and expanded she did it again.

"I think it remembers me." Penny looked up at Poole happily.

"Are you sure about this?" Poole asked concerned. "I thought you were supposed to rest."

"Fuck those doctors, I'm as good as dead and we both know it. They talk behind my back like I'm some fool. Hell even Lela understands what's going to happen." Penny lashed out. "What better way to go than with us making love?"

"Penelope please don't say that." Poole responded.

"Well slut do you agree with me?" Penny tuned to me now.

"Yes ma-am." I agreed.

"I'm no ma-am, I'm a slut just like you." Penny shot back. "The best years of my life was being this man's slut. Don't you forget that young lady."

I looked up at Poole. I could see he was getting more emotional the longer he stood there. The way he looked at Penny was oddly familiar, he looked at her just like he did to me at times. It was different than he looked at Tina, but then she is his wife. Still it was different than the way he looked at his sister, my mother, who at times was also his slut.

Just then Poole flinched. I looked at Penny, she had pulled his briefs down and under Poole's large hairy balls. Letting the elastic band release against his thighs, Poole's cock and nut sack were totally exposed.