'Just' Jane Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny moved in and took Poole's cock in her mouth. With large set of teeth and wide jaw bones his cock slowly disappeared. Penny slurped and sucked, her black skin transitioned to pink lips. I watched in awe as Penny took more of Poole's cock than I ever did or will.

"Oohh." Pooled moaned as she pulled free.

"Ah, it's all coming back to him now." Penny glowed. "I think he still likes it."

"I think your right!" I giggled with her.

"Here you try it." Penny swung Poole's massive cock in my direction.

I sucked his cock in the best I could. Penny's hand moved to the back of my head and pushed slightly. I instantly gagged.

"Relax sweetie, just let it slide past that spot." Penny suggested.

I have suck enough dick's to know what I could and couldn't take. Poole's was one that wasn't even close. I tried again but he was just too big. After I gagged the third time Penny tapped my shoulder.

"Let me show you."

I pulled off and Penny eagerly swung the cock back in font of herself.

"For old times' sake?" She addressed Poole.

Still hooked up to the dastardly machines shifting in the best she could. Penny was mow on her hands and knees. As her gown exposed most of her back she lowered over Poole's cock. Her gown hung down in front exposing her A cup breasts with long thick nipples.

Bobbing further down with each breath Penny had at least half of Poole's cock in her mouth. Spit and slobber started dangling from her chin, her nostrils flared taking in the needed air to continue.

"Penelope, please stop." Poole pleaded.

"Never!" She argued. "Slut untie this fucking gown."

Taking a deep breath Penny attacked Poole's cock again. As she bent over I release the thin strips of cloth holding her gown on. It fell to the bed her tit's now hanging for all to see. Reaching over, Penny searched for my hand. I presented it to her as she worked Poole's' cock deeper.

Guiding my hand to the closest tit she released me and went back to sucking cock. I gripped her tit and squeezed. After eighty years they were not as firm as they once were but still sensitive. When I gripped the nipple Penny moaned around Poole's cock. I took this as a sign to focus my attention there.

I tugged the fat nub and tugged it down. Her tit elongated eliciting another moan. I looked back up at Poole, his eyes now closed and his hands resting on Penny's head. Penny was beyond excited as her hand reached between her legs.

Fingering her pussy, sucking cock, and having her tits stimulated was what she wanted I assumed. If it was me, I know I would.

"Bitch!" Pooled cussed.

"All of it." Penny snarled. "Make me take all of it."

"Please no." Pooled protested.

"Don't make me bite you again." Penny threatened.

Lowering her mouth over Poole's cock I watched as she was most of the way down. Then in an obscene sight Poole pushed her head down and forced his cock down her throat. Penny's neck swelled with the monster embedded deep inside. He lips pushed against his groin, Penny twisted slightly then quickly pulled off gasping.

"The old bitch still has it!" Penny declared proudly. "Now put that thing inside me."

"Penelo..."

"Timothy fuck me now!" Penny railed shaking her finger at him. "Please baby I need this." Her tone softened instantly."

"But, your heart." Poole argued.

"I'll be on top then." Penny smiled. "I promise to go slow." She now laughed.

There must have been a hidden meaning as Poole quickly agreed.

I moved to let Poole shuffle on the bed. With his pants still on he laid on his back. I helped Penny with her tubes and wires, so she could straddle Poole.

"Help guide him in." Penny leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

Taken back by her request I reached in and lifted Poole's cock in place. The black folds of her pussy parted and his massive shaft started to disappear in her cunt.

"Don't you love that feeling?" Penny pulled me next to her. "Oh, I miss you Timmy."

"I've missed you slut." Poole replied choking up.

"So this new slut..." Penny grunted as her pussy took more of Poole's cock. "...is she special too?"

Poole looked at me, Penny had put him in a spot, he nodded yes.

"Very special." Poole confirmed.

"Even compared to Tina?" Penny pressed.

"Penelope, we're not going there." Poole argued.

"He thinks I hate the bitch." Penny explained turning to me. "What about you slut? What do you think of her?"

"I thought you wanted to fuck?" Poole replied agitated.

"We will, just want to let the old cunny get acclimated again." Penny teased him then turned to me. "Excuse me we have a bit of business to catch up on. You can watch if you'd like."

Penny turned her attention back to Poole. Her petite black frame rose up along Poole's cock before settling back down again.

"You can fuck me, I won't break." Penny told Poole emotionally.

Poole reached up and grabbed both of Penny's nipples and pulled them hard. Penny cooed as she pulled back stretching them even tighter.

"Not so perky anymore I'm afraid." Penny now lowered her chest over Poole.

"They may not be perky but they're still perfect." Poole complimented her.

"Fuck me Timmy." Penny rested her head on his chest.

I watched as Poole made love to Penny in the most poignant way possible. He thrusted up until her pussy could take no more then waited for her to settle just a bit lower.

"Again." Penny whispered.

Poole drug his cock out until just the fat end was in her cunt. Thrusting up I watched his cock start to bend inches short of all the way. Penny grunted as she pushed down bending it further.

"Again Timothy." She whimpered.

"Are you sure?" Poole lifted his head to look at her.

"I want all of it." Penny pleaded. "Let me try one last time."

"Ok." Poole acquiesced.

Poole pulled out to the limit but only slowly forced his way back in. Penny grunted as her pussy could still not take it all. Poole pulled out quickly as Penny collapsed on his body. She was clearly exhausted.

I looked up at the monitors surprised an alarm didn't go off.

"I'm sorry Tim." Penny started to cry.

"It's ok my love." He caressed her back. "Maybe another day?"

"Promise?" She looked up in his eyes.

"Promise."

"I want to watch you fuck the slut." Penny sat up as if she was reenergized.

"Now?"

"Right now, I want you to cum in her so I can taste you one last time." Penny said cheerfully moving off Poole. "Slut get naked."

I looked at Poole but I knew there would be no denying her. I slid off the bed and faced Penny as I undressed. We locked eyes as I removed my clothes, only when I was naked did she scan my body.

"Oh Poole, she's beautiful." Penny looked at him and gushed. "You need to hurry the nurse will be in soon."

I moved to the bed as Poole got off. Laying with my head near Penny, Poole moved between my legs and offered me his cock. I nodded I was ready and he started in.

"Was I right slut?" Penny moved her hand over my chest and gripped my tit.

"Yeeessss." I moaned as Poole pushed deeper.

He started to pull out, I was going to protest but figured we were just getting started. Soon enough he started fucking me faster but each time he pulled up short. I looked at him, I could see now he was doing this on purpose.

Intently watching Poole fuck me, Penny saw it too.

"Fuck her Timothy." Penny chastised him. "I want to see you pound that pussy."

Poole looked at me and I nodded my approval. Poole slammed between my legs burying his cock in my cunt.

"Yeeesssss." I moaned.

"Takes cock just like her mother I see." Penny said playfully. "Tell him slut, tell him to give it all to you."

"Please Poole..." I responded. "...show the slut...cum in me...please hurry."

I truly was ready to cum. I loved Penny watching us, I loved how she caressed my tits and pinched my nipple. Mostly I loved that she knew I could take all of Poole's cock.

"That's it Timmy, cum in her. Fill that pussy."

As if on cue Poole started filling my pussy just as my orgasm let loose. My pussy quickly contracted around Poole's cock milking his man juice in the process. With one last shudder Poole staggered back his pants still around his feet.

I could feel his cum start to seep from my pussy just as Penny mounted me in a sixty nine. Her tongue lapped at my cunt as she presented hers to me. Taking advantage of the situation I lifted up and stabbed my tongue in her black pussy.

"Timmy, use my bathroom and get cleaned up. Your two sluts will be ready when you come out.

Penny and I continued for a few minutes before she lifted up and looked between her legs.

"Want some?" Penny taunted me.

"I want it all." I teased back.

Penny dipped down. I pushed with my pussy forcing out more cum. Penny dug deep then lifted again. I slipped out then sat up to face her. Just like her daughter Lela, Penny flung herself at me.

My tongue pushed past her lips allowing her to share Poole's cum and my excitement. In turn I shared her excitement with herself. We really were two sluts.

Poole came from the bathroom finding us embracing and kissing. We both looked at Poole at the same time.

"Timothy, please leave us and send in your sister." Penelope requested.

"His sister?" I repeated. "You mean my mother? Kate is here?"

The minute I looked at Poole I knew something was wrong.

"Not that sister, his other sister." Penny corrected me.

"Half-sister." Poole corrected her as he made his way to the door.

"You have another sister?" I shouted.

"He didn't tell you?" Penny asked as if she was thrilled. "Poole didn't tell you, you have another aunt?"

The whole conversation seemed to make Penny happy.

"Poole?" I turned to face him.

Just then he opened the door and stepped outside without looking back. The door closed and then opened. Just as I was trying to piece it together Lela walked in.

"Oh no!" I blurted out turning to Penny.

"Oh yes." Penny laughed.

I looked at Lela and then at Penny.

"You're telling me..."

"Your half aunt is in love with you Jane." Penny nodded.

"And you approve?" I shook my head still in disbelief.

"I do now." Penny smiled. "Why do you think you're here?"

"Lela? You knew?" I turned to face her.

"Yeah, pretty neat huh?" Lela giggled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked still stunned.

"Because I asked her not to." Penny guided my face back to hers. "She loves you Jane. Does it really matter?"

"Well...I don't know..." I tried to think.

"Do you love her?" Penny caressed my face.

I turned and looked at Lela and knew I couldn't lie. "Yes I do." I said to Lela as much as Penny. 'I do love her." I turned back to Penny.

"That's what Max said, and Poole said, even Tina agrees." Penny explained.

"I thought you hated Tina?" I challenged her.

"Na, not really...well maybe a little." Penny teased. "I thought she was trying to take Lela for herself."

"But I chose you." Lela chimed in.

"Yes she did." Penny winked at me so Lela couldn't see. "Look I'm not asking you to marry her..." Penny held her hand out for her daughter. Lela took it standing beside the bed. "...just love her."

"I can do that." I replied taking Lela's other hand. "I will always love our Princess."

"Thank you Jane." Penny leaned in and kissed me. "Remember Max will always be there if you need him."

"Ok."

"Lela take your niece in the bathroom and help her get cleaned up." Penny winked at me again. "Oh and you both need to behave yourself in there."

"Yes mama." Lela giggled as she picked up my clothes. "We will, won't we slut?" Lela laughed as she closed the bathroom door.

I expected Lela to attack me in the bathroom instead she started to undress.

"Not here." I stopped Lela from pulling her top off.

"But you're naked." Lela protested.

"Not for long. Now help me clean up and I promise we'll have time alone later." I leaned in and kissed her.

"You taste like sex." Lela giggled.

"Look in my purse, there is a tooth brush and toothpaste."

I turned the shower on and rinsed off quickly. My pussy throbbed form Poole's cock, my nipples hardened in the cool air. Lela grabbed a towel and started drying me off. We would have been done sooner but she was especially thorough below my waist and at my chest.

I brushed my teeth and added a bit of perfume. Turning to Lela I gave her a passionate kiss. Her tongue found mine and lingered even longer.

"Better?" I pulled back teasing her.

Lela kissed me again in retaliation.

"Much better." She cooed.

Poole, Max and Marry were all in the room with Penelope now. So was the nurse. She looked at Lela and I coming from the small bathroom. Without a word she looked at Penny.

"So is she family too." The African American nurse looked at Penny.

Since I was the only a white woman in a room of black women, I assumed the nurse was referencing me.

"She is, Jane is my step-granddaughter." Penny explained.

Oh shit, she's right, I think. I couldn't even start to figure out that lineage. Even if Penny was wrong I was thrilled she acknowledged me as family.

"I don't suppose she knows how your monitor got turned off either?" The nurse now looked at me.

I looked at Penny and then Poole. I knew he and I didn't do it, we were never even on that side of the bed.

"Sorry no. I wouldn't even know how to do it." I admitted.

"See I told you it was just a machine malfunction." Penny grinned.

"Yeah, well they have five minutes then their out." The nurse announced. "If you don't get your blood pressure down after that I'm calling in the doctor."

Max looked at me none too happy. Somehow he knew what had happened while Penny was alone with Poole and me. After five minutes it was clear Penny was fading fast. Max stood up and without a word we all knew it was time to go.

"I want to talk to Jane alone." Penny perked up.

"Maybe later." Max glare at his mother.

"She stays now. It won't take long." Penny admonished him.

"Five minutes, no more." Max countered.

I stood as the others filed out and closed the door. Penny looked at me and laid her head back in the pillow.

"Come here Jane." She patted the bed once again.

I crossed the room and took my place beside her. She lifted her hand and placed it in mine.

"I owe you an explanation." Penny looked up at me. "Your grandfather Kurtis was a hard and sometimes horrible man to some. Then there was the other side, the side I first saw. The kind and generous, even funny side."

Penny nodded that it was true.

"That was the man I fell in love with, we both knew the affair was wrong but we did it anyway." Penny squeezed my hand weakly. "When my husband found out I was fucking around he went ballistic. How he found out I never knew. But he did."

"My husband was a womanizer, somehow he seduced Poole's mother Maureen in retaliation." Penny again nodded that it was true. "Then there was Lela."

"Poole's sister?" I asked again just to make sure.

"And Max's." Penelope reminded me. "I always wanted a girl. When she came along it was like a gift from heaven." Penelope beamed.

"How long did these affairs last?" My head swirled.

"Off and on just over for a few years. One night Kurtis caught my husband and Maureen in bed together." Penny squeezed my hand. "Kurtis shot my husband, and later that week he died from the injuries."

Penny squeezed my hand again.

"Did they ever charge my grandfather?" I asked.

"A white man shooting a black man in bed with his white wife?" Penny spoke cursedly. "They all but swept it under the rug. Sadly Kurt was never the same man after that either.''

"I'm sorry." I now gripped her hand firmly.

"Don't be, that's when I seduced Poole, it was at his father's funeral. I've been his slut ever since." Penny's eyes laughed. "God that man is incredible."

"Yes he is." I happily agreed.

"Jane, I'm glad we finally met. I now see what Poole saw all those years ago. You broke his heart you know." Penny nodded. "You were right to come back to Poole, but you were also right to leave when you did. He was so brash and reckless then, until Tina reeled him in that is."

"Tina? But I thought you despise her?" I again asked surprised.

"I was jealous of her, I still am, just like I'm jealous of you."

"Me?"

"Jane, let me ask you a question."

"Ok."

"Do any of the other men make you feel like Poole does?"

"No." I admitted.

"Then why are you wasting your time with them?" Penny asked.

"Because I'm his slut." I dared to reply.

"Then be his slut, and only his slut." Penny glared at me.

"What if that's not what he wants?" I questioned.

"Then you need to show him what you want. It won't be easy, you may even lose him but I doubt he'll want to lose you again." Penny nodded. "Don't give up, fight for him, but be strong, he'll respect you for that."

"Like he respects you?" I suggested.

"If I were only that lucky." Penny looked at the door knowing our time was short. "Max and Lela are not like you and me slut, they want affection not sex. You and I, even Poole, we need sex, we crave it. They just want to be loved."

"Meaning?" I asked just to be clear.

"Lela likes sex but she likes the game of sex even more. Let her lead, let her decide, tell her what you want and she will happily give it to you." Penny sat up in the bed. "An orgasm is just a small part of the game for her. Play the game and she will give you all the orgasms you can stand."

"Really?"

"Why do you think Poole only spends one day a week with Max? Most of those days they never have sex. What they do share is affection." Penny pulled me close. "Love them Jane, show affection, and you will see what I mean."

"Why are you telling me this?" I replied taken aback.

"Kiss me Jane." Penny leaned in.

I wrapped my arms around the elder lady and met her lips with mine. The feeling I felt was incredible. Her tongue darted in my mouth meeting mine.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

The alarm sounded.

I pulled away fearing for her life.

"Damn machines always getting in the way." Penny cursed.

We both looked at the door expecting the nurse any second.

"Goodbye Jane, I love you." Penny kissed me softly one last time.

Just then the door burst open and the nurse ran to the other side of the bed.

"You need to go!" She pointed her finger at the door. "You need to go now."

Max held the door open as he checked on his mother.

"Tell Lela I want to see her." Penny barked at Max.

"No more visitors." The nurse argued.

"She's my fucking daughter and I want to see her!" Penny yelled at Max more than the nurse.

Max sent Lela in.

The nurse then came out fuming. "I'm getting the doctor."

Before the doctor arrived Lela came out and sent Max and Poole in. Shortly after the doctor went in Max and Poole came out. Max walked over to his Aunt Mary.

"We're going to dinner if you'd like to go?" Max said.

"Thanks, but I'll stay here just the same." Mary's eyes started to water. "Goodbye to all of you. Thank you for coming."

We each hugged her goodbye then headed down the hall. Lela took my hand in hers, I squeezed it gently. At the restaurant Poole ordered a round of drinks.

"To Penelope." Max raised his glass.

We each took turns clinking them in a salute. Lela was drinking wine for the first time and seemed happy to do so.

At the hotel Poole opened the door and led me to the bed. He sat down and pulled me to his knee to sit with him.

"Would you mind if Lela spends the night with you? I'd like to spend the night with Max." Poole whispered.

"I'd be happy to do that for him." I replied.

Poole seemed perplexed at first but then leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank you Jane, I'm sure Lela will be happy, seems you made a promise earlier today." Poole smiled.