Just Let Her Sleep

Story Info
Wife wakes up to her hubby's tongue between her legs.
1.2k words
3.73
14.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

I woke up next to you in the middle of the night and smiled when I saw you lying on your back with the covers pulled just above your waist. Your bare breasts were fully exposed and the sight of your perfect nipples instantly sprang me to life. You looked very peaceful as you slept, so even though I wanted to run my hands up and down your incredible body, I didn't have the heart to wake you up. My hands instead traveled slowly down my chest and stomach and lightly grazed my balls. I wrapped one hand around my growing cock as my eyes were glued to your breasts and slightly open mouth. I thought about running my tongue across your nipples to see if they would harden while you slept as my right hand slowly slid up and down my shaft. I teased my balls with my left hand and imagined you kneeling between my legs with your tongue circling the head of my cock and your hand pumping me slowly into your mouth.

I needed to see more of your sexy body so I carefully slid the covers down over your hips, down your thighs and knees, past your ankles and over your perfect feet. The sight of your beautiful legs and hairless pussy made the head of my cock swell as I squeezed out a small drop of precum and brought the tip of my middle finger to my tongue for a taste. It was sweet and salty and made me wish my mouth was between your thighs tasting your delicious juices instead. I was startled as you suddenly turned away from me and onto your side, but fortunately you remained asleep.

I now had a perfect view of your shapely ass and wanted to bury my cock so deep inside you. My right hand went back to work and I loved fucking my fist while staring at your backside. I struggled with the dilemma of letting you sleep and waking you with my tongue. I knew you wouldn't be mad at me for needing you so badly, but I still didn't want to wake you up at 2:30 AM just because I was turned on. I decided that I might be able to kiss you softly without waking you and slowly moved my tongue to the sweet spot between your thighs that were pressed together tightly.

Was that a moan? I thought I heard you stir as my tongue lightly touched your lips and slid up and down your entire gorgeous pussy. I looked up toward your face but your eyes remained closed as my tongue found your ass and teased it with a quick, short blast. I glanced toward your nightstand and noticed that the handcuffs were still out from our sexual activities the previous evening. I thought about the way you controlled me and owned me. I was helpless and powerless with my hands cuffed above my head and my ass exposed for you to do as you wished. I loved how you covered my mouth with one hand and slowly slid a lubed finger deep inside me. I let out a soft moan, and you knew I was totally at your mercy and enjoying every minute of it. You continued to fuck my ass with your finger and stroked my cock up and down while sucking me deep into your warm mouth. My eyes were now closed as I imagined you pleasing me and dominating me while I slid my hard dick in and out of my hand. I didn't even notice that you woke up until I felt another hand massaging my smooth balls.

I opened my eyes to find your right hand buried between your thighs as you finger fucked your tight pussy and played with my balls. My mouth immediately covered yours as our tongues found each other and engaged in a very familiar hot, wet dance. I moved on top of you and pressed my chest against you while using my left hand to cup your ass and spread your cheeks. I looked into your eyes as you begged me to fuck you. I threw your legs over my shoulders and pushed the head of my cock against your soaking wet pussy. I asked you if that was what you needed and you moaned breathlessly, "Yes! Please give me your big hard cock. I need it!"

That was all I needed to hear as I slammed my cock deep inside you and felt the back of your pussy push against me. You moaned loudly and lost your breath as I held the back of your head and pounded your pussy with my big hard dick. Your hands roamed all over my ass and pulled me closer to you as my tongue circled your hard nipples and bit them gently. My mouth found your left ear and my tongue licked the side of your neck making you squirm beneath me. You had no chance of getting away as I pulled your hair and thrust my cock deep inside you. I looked into your eyes and saw how much you were enjoying the way I fucked you and controlled you. I whispered in your ear as I pulled your hair, "Do you want to cum on my hard cock baby?" You couldn't even talk because I was pounding you so hard, so you just nodded your head and slid your hand toward your clit. I leaned back on my knees so I could get a better view. My dick glistened with your cum as I slowly pushed it in and out of your tight pussy while your middle finger massaged your swollen clit.

You forced your finger inside my mouth and watched me suck on it until it was covered with my hot spit. I pulled your finger out of my mouth and placed it back on your pulsing clit. I watched your finger slowly circle your clit and felt you squeezing my cock and I knew you were going to cum so hard on me. I licked my fingers and began to massage your rock hard nipples quickly. You started to shake as you felt the orgasm building in your toes. I slammed my cock deep inside you and listened to that sweet sound of you gasping for breath as your orgasm took over and you twitched uncontrollably on my cock. I held you close and let you enjoy the wave after wave of pleasure enveloping your entire body. You were grinding against me and holding my ass and I knew I was going to cum so hard.

Once I knew the final wave of pleasure was subsiding, I slid my cock from your soaking wet pussy and turned you onto your side. I pressed my engorged head against your ass and watched my dick disappear deep inside you. I shoved my middle finger into your mouth and watched you hungrily suck it like it was my fat cock. I asked you if you wanted to feel me explode in your ass and you moaned, "Yes baby! Fill my tight little ass with your cum!" That put me over the edge immediately and I filled your ass with stream after stream of hot cum and then collapsed on your bed and wrapped my arms around you. I kissed your neck tenderly and gave you chills as my tongue and lips touched your ear. You reached back and held my ass. You knew you were making me hard again, but decided that we should get some sleep and save the next round for the morning...

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers