Just Let It Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He can't help you," Tony said, apparently recognizing the direction of her gaze. "He can't even help himself."

"You're a fucking ass."

"A lot of women say that. Usually as they drop to their knees." He slapped her ass with his dick.

"Fuck off."

"Okay," Tony said, "tell me to go away and I will."

There was a short pause as Debbie and I processed that. Was he serious?

"Go away," Debbie said with conviction.

That's my girl. I kept my eyes closed; I didn't want Tony to take his frustration out on me. And it must be frustrating—he'd made Debbie cum twice back-to-back, something I'd never done, and her orgasms had seemed pretty spectacular. Now, he'd been dismissed. There was a moment of silence as Tony removed his hand from Debbie's neck and stepped away.

"FUUUCK!" Debbie screamed.

My eyes popped open. Tony was gripping Debbie's ass with both hands, her soft flesh bulging between his strong fingers. He was ramming her pussy. His hips drove his huge dick with great, powerful shoves, rocking her whole body.

"Just kidding," Tony chortled. "I was always going to fuck this pussy."

Debbie couldn't reply. Tony was driving the breath from her lungs with his massive dick. Her hands balled into fists. She beat against the wall as Tony's thrusts drove short grunts from her throat. Tony picked up the pace, driving into her harder and faster. Debbie mewled, a cute, pitiable sound. Was she in pain? Fighting against pleasure? It was hard to tell. Suddenly her arms gave out, torso flattening against the wall, breasts splayed. Tony followed her smoothly, not missing a thrust.

I couldn't look away as the big man who'd bullied me relentlessly for years wrecked my fiancée. They were beautiful together: the beauty and the beast. Debbie was such a fuckable piece. Big tits, round butt, long legs. She was my fuckable piece, and I felt a weird sort of pride that she was taking on Tony, who, to no one's surprise, was a fucking machine. Muscle bulged from his upper arms while cords of the same stood out on his forearms. Long slabs of muscle defined his thick thighs, while his glutes hollowed out with each flex of his hips.

He still wasn't giving her all of his dick, though. Tony's hips couldn't clap against her buttocks as mine did because he couldn't sink his entire cock. Debbie's juices coated his tool but had yet to reach the last few inches. Maybe he'd already bottomed out. Maybe Debbie was grunting so loudly because he was striking her cervix with every plunge.

"FUUUUCK!!" Debbie screamed again.

She was struggling. Her head was plastered to the wall, eyes tipped downward. She could have seen me watching had she been able to focus. Instead, her eyes were glazed, unseeing. She blinked in irregular spasms as Tony remade her pussy with his thick cock. Her face glistened. I wanted to think it was spray from the shower, but I knew it wasn't. Sweat and tears from her orgasms coated her face. I watched as a drop of saline spilled from one corner of her left eye. I wanted to catch it with my tongue. I wanted to make her weep in joy, not in terror.

Her face scrunched. No, I was forced to admit, it wasn't terror. Her breath hitched. Not terror at all. Debbie rode another huge thrust, then another. Her mouth fell open and a strange cry spilled from her throat, half disbelieving laugh, half strangled anguish. I'd never made her cum just from penetration, but that's what Tony was doing right now. She screamed as he forced her to climax, a high-pitched squeal echoing across the locker room.

"That's it," Tony growled. "Cum on my big dick."

As before, Tony kept fucking her through her orgasm. I don't know how he did it. Debbie's pussy was incredible. I knew how it felt when she climaxed, how wet, how tight, how her muscles rippled along my cock, milking me. The thought made my dick stir. I couldn't believe that I was getting hard, but as I watched Debbie cum, I couldn't help it. I'd felt this; the feel of her pussy was imprinted on my soul. Debbie rolled her long neck and whimpered. She trembled. Droplets of water rolled off her soft skin. She glowed, and I hardened in response.

Tony's face contorted. He threw his head back, and I thought, finally. Debbie was making him cum. Thick ropes of muscle stood out along his neck. Water streamed off his dark hair. Muscles along his jaw flexed. He huffed.

It would be over soon. Tony would get his rocks off, and we could go home. I wasn't thinking about what this would mean. I just wanted Tony satisfied so he would leave us alone. But when he tipped his head back, I could see determination in his bright, blue eyes. I could see it in the way he smiled—he wasn't done. He was still in control. His eyes grew dark and sultry as he watched my trembling fiancée. He thrust slowly into Debbie, extending her climax.

As Debbie's shuddering breath grew regular, Tony glanced down at me still slumped against the wall of the changing area. When he saw my eyes were open, his smile grew cruel. He looked me up and down, and I waited for his trademark laugh. There it was. With my clothing draped wetly over my body, my erection was apparent.

"Look at that," Tony said. "Your boyfriend got hard watching me fuck you."

I wasn't watching you, asshole. I dared not say that, though.

Debbie moaned but kept her eyes on the wall. It didn't seem like she'd heard, so Tony palmed the back of her head and turned her so her face was aimed at my crotch. I could have covered myself, but that would merely confirm my guilt. So, I remained where I was, unmoving. It felt best not to move.

It took a few seconds for my Debbie to return to the moment. It was as if having Tony's huge dick inside her had stretched her thought processes as much as her pussy. Tony appeared to realize this and slowly withdrew his cock. Debbie made a complaining moan. I swallowed hard as Tony's full length reappeared. His big dick seemed out of proportion to his body, as if he should have even more muscle to wield such a weapon.

Tony's withdrawal seemed to help Debbie. She swallowed hard and her eyes refocused. When they did, her gaze sought my face not my crotch.

"Gordie," Debbie said. The two syllables were filled with regret and despair. I wanted to tell her it was okay.

"I think he likes watching me fuck you," said Tony. "Look how hard he is." He kept her head in place.

Debbie's gaze dropped, and I looked down, too. My light gray gym shorts were dark gray now, the cotton holding a lot of water. My erection was clearly visible across my upper thigh. It looked pathetically average. At best a meager five inches of cock. Not that thick, either. My dick would have slipped easily inside a paper towel roll. I looked back up at Debbie.

"I'm sorry," I said.

I meant that I was sorry about the situation, but Tony snorted, not one to pass up an opportunity.

"He should be sorry. What use is that tiny thing? A little dick on a little prick."

I wanted to explain. I wanted to tell Debbie that I was sorry about not being a good enough fighter, about insisting we come to the gym late at night so I'd feel less self-conscious, but shame clogged my throat.

Debbie was not so easily cowed. She wriggled in Tony's grip, and I could see a spark of anger in her eyes.

"Ho," he cried, "still got some fight left in you? You're more manly than your boyfriend!"

Tony released Debbie's head. She balled a fist and twisted, striking Tony on the shoulder. He didn't even flinch. Debbie, on the other hand, yelped as her hand bounced off the meaty cap.

"Feisty," Tony purred as he wrapped his hand about a substantial breast. "Hmmm...you're also way more womanly."

Debbie pushed down on his arm. Tony's bicep flexed, his arm thickening, hardening. He didn't do anything more—just rolled her breast in his big hand and showed Debbie the futility of fighting back. With a frustrated sob Debbie pushed harder, putting more of her weight into it, but she couldn't budge him. Instead, she grew flushed and a little whimper escaped her.

I knew why. Her tits were very sensitive, and she loved having them played with. That's how I'd usually make her cum: a hand on a nipple, a thumb on her clit, and my cock rocking in and out. Slowly. Gently.

"You like that?" Tony asked, his voice soft and seductive.

I faced a new nightmare: Tony had found yet another weakness. Debbie shook her head and dug her nails into Tony's forearm. But I knew from Tony's smirk that he wasn't fooled.

"You like how strong I am?"

Debbie shook her head again, but her front teeth clamped down on her lower lip. Another frustrated sob.

"You want me to touch you more? Fuck you more?"

Tony emphasized the dirty word and began rocking his hips, the head of his thick cock appearing in time between Debbie's thighs as he ran his hard erection against her mound. Her beautiful thighs began to tremble, then to quake.

"No," Debbie said, but the word was more a plea than a vow.

"I know you do," Tony said. He released her head. His hand slipped around her hip to the spot between her legs. "You like the way I touch you, the way I fuck you."

"Oh god," Debbie breathed.

I couldn't see, but I knew what Tony was doing. He was teasing her clit as his cock stroked her pussy lips. His hand enfolded her breast, strong fingers spiraling across the soft flesh, rough palm brushing her nipple.

"Nooo," Debbie said again, the word drawn out in tension and anguish. She looked at me as if for permission, guilt written across her face.

I felt my expression crumple. Tears came to my eyes. This moment was different. Tony wasn't using force. He didn't have her in a choke hold, feet dangling. He held Debbie gently, the way I held her. He touched her softly and seductively, the way I touched her.

Tony leaned over and pressed a kiss to Debbie's shoulder blade. She shrugged half-heartedly. I could see her teeth digging deeper into her lower lip. She was going to break the skin. Tony pressed another kiss to her delicate shoulder.

"Cum for me, little girl," he whispered, the words barely audible. "Cum for daddy."

A powerful climax tore an astonished sob from Debbie's throat. The sound—so sweet, so genuine—tore an emotional gash across my belly, spilling my guts. I felt sick. Debbie cried out again and again. Her hand on Tony's forearm fell away as she shuddered, but she flailed and reached again for him. Tony obliged. He wrapped her in his strong arms, flattening her against his powerful chest. He lifted her off the ground, tucking her butt up against his cock as if her crack were its natural resting spot. He held her easily.

"That's my girl," said Tony as Debbie enjoyed yet another orgasm. "Let it out. That's my girl."

Debbie emitted a growling shriek as she jerked and convulsed in Tony's grip. I knew the sound for what it was: bliss-filled frustration and surrender. Strangely, it made me feel better. She understood now. She understood what Tony provoked in me, minus the bliss part. It was all pain for me.

Tony put Debbie down. He spun the dial on the shower, silencing the spray. The small room was steamy and hot, though the cold crept quickly into my place on the floor. With a gentle push Tony got Debbie to lean against the wall. He reached down and grabbed her knee, lifting her leg up across his muscular chest. Debbie, still caught in the gauzy aftermath of her climax, squawked and tilted to one side as Tony raised her leg. Her hands scrabbled at the shower wall. Tony shuffled, nudging her torso along the wall closer to me. Debbie's right hand found the body wash dispenser. She clung to the black plastic box like a rock climber to a hold as Tony hooked her lower leg around his bulky shoulder. She whined as the stretch set in.

I stared in shock. Tony had put Debbie on display. Her shapely legs were flexed, showing off her muscle tone. Her flat tummy and manicured snatch were nearly at my eye level and now much closer. If I reached out, I might be able to touch her, not that Tony would let me. Her upper body was a little awkward, crammed against the wall, arms half-clinging, half-propped on the dispenser.

"Like that, little bitch?" Tony said.

I glanced up at him. His eyebrow twitched as his smile grew. God, I hated him. Tony pivoted, drawing his cock from its position behind her butt. He kept his eyes on me, but I couldn't help but look down. The heavy head of Tony's cock pushed across Debbie's pussy lips. She was really wet, and Tony's cock collected some of that moisture as it passed. When his hips connected with hers, my mouth went dry. Damn. His thick dick extended past her belly button. As I stared, the huge thing bobbed and flexed, and I swore softly: Tony's cock seemed to be growing even longer, even thicker.

"Her pussy's never going to be the same," Tony said.

"Don't do this," I blurted.

The words fell from my lips before I could stop them. Tony wanted me to beg. If he couldn't get Debbie to do it, then I was the next best option.

"Do what?" Tony said in mock innocence as he lined up his cock.

Fucking hells, the head of his dick looked gigantic against Debbie's opening.

"Don't hurt her."

"You think I'm hurting her?" Tony pushed his cock inside Debbie's pussy, her pussy lips stretching tight as a rubber band around the massive bulbous head. Debbie moaned. I glanced at her. She had her eyes shut tight, her breath coming in short, strained gasps.

"You're too big."

Tony laughed. "Am I too big, doll?"

Debbie whimpered and nodded her head.

"What else?"

"Thick," Debbie said. The word was a little slurred, as if she were drunk. "Fucking thick."

"She'll tear," I said.

The words were stupid and hopeless. I knew I was going to lose. There was no way Tony was going to stop. He thrust deeper. Debbie's eyelids fluttered. She moaned softly.

"Does it feel like tearing, my girl?"

"No," Debbie sighed. "Ohhh...stretch."

Shit, I wasn't just losing to Tony. I was losing to Debbie, too. I should have remembered: we'd already surrendered, me to pain, Debbie to pleasure. Begging just gave Tony more power over us. But the sorrow was too great; I couldn't stop myself.

"Please," I whined. "Please stop."

Tony cocked his head while thrusting his cock a little deeper. "I was wondering how long it would take for a little bitch like you to break down."

"Why won't you stop?"

"Mmm..." Tony hummed. "Because I really love fucking with you. And now I really love fucking her."

"I hate you," I blubbered, lost in self-pity.

"Actually," Tony mused, "I haven't fucked her, yet. Not really. Are you ready, doll? Ready to get fucked by a real man?"

"Yes," Debbie exhaled.

Her face was blurry behind my tears, but I could see that her eyes were closed. She wasn't looking at me. I wasn't sure she was even hearing me. With Tony inside her, with him holding her, I wasn't even there.

"Here it comes," Tony growled.

He pushed his thick cock deeper into her and withdrew. Push, withdraw. Deeper. Deeper with every thrust.

"No," I choked. "Stop." The last word came out as a hiccup.

Tony didn't stop. He fucked Debbie harder. Deeper. His huge cock sawed back-and-forth. As he picked up speed, he stood taller. Cradling Debbie's hips in one hand, he lifted her until only her toes were on the floor.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Debbie chanted in time with Tony's thrusts.

I hiccuped again. Bile rose in my throat as I watched in grief and awe.

"Yes," Tony growled. "Fucking tight."

He railed her harder. Debbie's shoulders and head rocked against the wall. Her expression shifted with each heavy thrust, ricocheting like the ball in a tennis match. Pain, pleasure. Pain, pleasure. Pain, pleasure.

Tony lifted her higher, her foot leaving the ground entirely. Her body formed a 'T' against his hunky frame, his massive cock slamming into her over and over. Her pussy folded in on itself as he drove inward, clit following after like a diver off a cliff. When Tony retreated, some of her pink sleeve came with his dick, clinging, wrapping. He really was remodeling her pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" Debbie's chant had changed, as had her expression. No more pain. Now it was pleasure, more pleasure. Pleasure, more pleasure.

"Oh!" I burped. "Fuck."

I swallowed convulsively. I wasn't feeling ill anymore. I was aroused. Debbie was making these happy little squeals, and I just couldn't take it. I wrapped a hand around my cloth-covered erection, squeezing, tugging.

Tony barked a laugh at my actions and pounded Debbie harder. I heard the slap of flesh on flesh for the first time. Tony's cock was all the way inside my poor fiancee's cunt. I'd never thought of it that way, but now, with Tony's colossal, raging dick filling her end-to-end, that was the right word.

Now that he'd fully broken her open, Tony slowed. He pulled nearly all the way out until I could see her pussy lips bulging from the swollen head. Then he rammed deep in one magnificent stroke, tip to root, ten rock hard inches hammering home. Debbie wailed. I thought that I could see her belly bulge where his cock punched her insides. What was he doing to her womb?

"You're," Tony growled, thrusting hard.

"Going." Another huge thrust.

"To cum." Debbie howled as he surged deep.

"On my." How could she take all of him?

"Dick."

Debbie did as told, and so did I. She was first, though. A huge convulsion rocked her body, radiating through her limbs. Her legs jerked, flexing against Tony's hard body, and her arms shook, hands clamping around the dispenser as if she meant to rip it from the wall. Her breath came in tiny wheezing gulps, and her minuscule exhales were soft whistles. She pressed the side of her face against the wall as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth sagged open and a tendril of drool spilled from the corner of her lips.

That did it for me. I thought about shoving my cock into that slick hole and suddenly my balls tightened and I was cumming in my shorts. As Debbie found her voice and began howling her climax, my muscles clenched and my head thunked against the wall at my back.

"Fuck," I huffed as my hips jerked, cock spasming.

My abs contracted, pain lancing from my bruised side, and I rocked forward, hunching. I was still cumming. Fucking hells. Debbie's howls dropped back to mere groans. Shudders bloomed from her pussy, rattling her body. Tony had slowed his thrusts but was still giving her every inch. Her pussy spurted with each thrust, a veritable fountain of cum juice spraying across Tony's midsection.

"Feel good?" Tony's deep voice made me shiver.

"Yes," Debbie and I said in unison. The stereo response jerked my head up.

"You're an easy cuck," Tony said, chuckling. His smirk was insufferable; I'd never seen him look so triumphant. "Now, it's my turn."

Tony spun Debbie's leg off his shoulder and pulled her torso against his. Without removing his cock, he bent, his big body wrapping hers, then lifted her, positioning a hand behind each knee so she was folded in half when he drew upright. That done, he threaded his hands behind Debbie's neck.

"Jesus," I croaked as Tony put Debbie in a full nelson.

Of course he'd chosen a power move like that, a position that emphasized his dominance and Debbie's submission. There was no other reason for it. Holding Debbie in place, Tony began to rock his hips, driving his cock into her. He had the length and the strength to make the position work.

Tony turned and took a step toward me. The shift revealed Debbie's face. She looked exhausted and terrified. I couldn't blame her. A huge man had her totally immobilized. She was getting fucked by a massive cock. Her boyfriend was a limp, useless sack of shit. How else should she feel?

A resonant growl filled the small space as Tony increased the pace. Debbie wiggled her pelvis, and I witnessed her terror ebb. The growl grew deeper, richer in tone, more penetrating. If Tony couldn't fuck her with his entire dick in this position, he'd make her feel him another way.