Just Let It Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torcthorn
torcthorn
26 Followers

"Oh..." Debbie whimpered. "Oh, shit."

"This is my pussy now," Tony said.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

"Isn't it?"

Tony took another step forward, putting Debbie's slick, impaled pussy in my face.

"Isn't it?" he snarled.

Debbie's pussy was grotesquely gorgeous. Her pussy lips were stretched and inflamed. Her clit was buoyant, riding Tony's cock like a gargantuan surfboard through the froth spilling from her broken cunt.

Tony fucked her harder, using his awesome strength to lift and drop her onto his rising hips. Hard flesh clapped soft. Hard dick rent moist pussy.

"Fuck!!" Debbie screamed. It was a cry for help, for salvation. But she couldn't be saved from Tony.

The smell of sweat and sex filled my nostrils as Tony edged closer. I could have leaned forward and taken Debbie's nub in my mouth, but first I was mesmerized by Tony's big balls swinging pendulously as he thrust.

"This is my pussy, isn't it?"

"Yes," Debbie cried. "Yes!"

There was no other answer. I had to agree.

"You're going to cum, aren't you?" Tony's voice finally sounded a note of strain.

"Yes!"

The growl started again, rising in volume. Deep, resonant, foreboding. Debbie barked a soft, whimpering counterpoint. Her face was shadowed, neck bent by Tony's strong arms, so I could only see her general features—they had mostly gone slack. She'd never been so completely fucked.

Tony's hips became a blur, his cock a piston, his balls two tight, turgid sacks. His growl became a rumble. A soft sucking sound came from Debbie's ravaged pussy. She was cumming again. That was the only sign. In her current position, she couldn't move on her own. She was entirely at Tony's mercy, and I could no longer hear her over Tony's roar.

"YES!" Tony's hips jerked once, twice. On the third, he rocked as deep as he could go and held. I'd never seen a cock burst up close. The big organ seemed to convulse before my eyes, and I imagined the river of cum flowing through it. It took time for that river to journey several inches, but soon Tony's hips juddered and thick white goop began to seep from Debbie's pussy.

Tony's roar subsided to a series of grunts and growls as he pumped more and more jizz. A new smell, tangy and musky, struck my nostrils as Tony's semen leaked fitfully, dribbling around his balls. The dribbles formed larger drops that fell, splattering across the outside of my gym shorts.

Tony grunted again and again, hips rocking, cock shuddering. I couldn't believe it. There wasn't that much flowing from Debbie's pussy. Could he still be cumming? Just as the thought crossed my mind, Tony withdrew his big dick. Plug removed, a waterfall of spunk poured from Debbie's gaping hole onto my shorts, soaking the outside as I'd soaked the inside. Except Tony's load was like a dump truck of spunk had backed up to my lap.

The big man turned and slowly undid the knot of limbs he'd created. Debbie collapsed immediately and would have landed hard had Tony not caught her. He laid her gently across the narrow threshold between the changing area and shower. With a sigh, he rose, dick still huge and hanging in space before his muscled body.

"Not a bad fuck," he commented nonchalantly, raking a hand through his dark hair. "Eight out of ten." He smirked down at me, then pivoted to turn on the shower.

The warm water heated the small space. Tony stood with his back to me for a time, unconcerned. What was I going to do? I could barely move. I looked at Debbie. Her eyes were closed, breasts rising and falling with quick breaths. She shifted and shuddered, making a soft whimper. Cum oozed from her pussy as it squeezed around nothing. Was she still cumming?

Tony turned around, his cock softer but still larger than mine erect. He caught me looking and the smirk returned to his face. I fucking hated this bastard. He squirted some body wash into his hand and began soaping up. My eyes fixed on his thickly muscled body, but I wasn't really seeing it. He'd cum in my fiancee. What kind of diseases, what kind of...fuck, he could get her pregnant. The anger I'd rationalized boiled over, at least half of it directed at my own inaction. Too little, too late, I saw red.

Tony leaned and tipped his head back into the stream, allowing the water to pour over his face and the mounds of muscle lining his torso. I made my move. My feet felt leaden and my leg muscles stiff, but I didn't need to go far. My target was mere feet away. I was going to punch this asshole in the balls. I didn't care what he did to me in response. I wanted to hurt him where it counted. I wanted to punish those balls for cumming in my girl.

I rose to a crouch, getting ready to lunge. Tony still had his eyes closed, lulled by the warmth and a feeling of invulnerability. I'd show the bastard. I'd hit him so hard, his testicles would burst. Let him try fucking then. No babies for you, big guy.

I took a small step, muscles coiling. I wasn't quite within range. I needed to get a little closer to draw back and strike hard. I pushed off, dead on target, battle cry on my lips. Debbie's leg jerked, colliding with my shin and tripping me.

"No!"

My battle cry became a sob as I flopped over Debbie's outstretched legs. My hands were before me already, but they slipped on the slick floor. My face plunged toward the tile. At the final moment, I saw something between my face and the floor: Tony's foot. My face collided with his limb, sparing me a broken nose, and rolled off to one side. I came to rest with my lips and nose pressed against the side of his bare foot.

"At least you know your place," Tony said. He let me stay there, body a wet blanket over my fiancée's prone form, face nestled against his foot.

torcthorn
torcthorn
26 Followers