Just Let It Happen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, I considered Tony's arms. Flexed to hold Debbie's weight, his upper arm bulged, the bicep nearly the size of a softball. Those were 17-inch arms, maybe even 18. This was the guy I was going to beat and humiliate?

Debbie broke away from Tony's kiss. "Oh god," she wailed, "oh god, oh god!"

Tony fucked Debbie harder while I worried for the integrity of the glass. The panel shook from the force of his thrusts. Steam from their bodies beaded the glass. Sweat leaked from Debbie's skin in salty rivulets, her bare back squelching as Tony's thrusts rocked her up and down the door. Dribbles of pussy juice joined the flow, leaking from between her legs and along her crack.

"I'm gonna," Debbie cried. "You're gonna make--."

"Cum for me."

Debbie shuddered. She flung an arm to one side, sweaty palm slapping the glass right in front of my face. I jumped and nearly toppled over.

"Tony! Oh god! Tony! Fuck!"

Debbie hit the glass door three more times as yet another orgasm overcame her. Her legs, draped outside Tony's elbows, kicked reflexively as she climaxed, her toes flexing and releasing from the powerful spasms of bliss.

Tony held her easily despite her flailing, his hips driving his big dick. A muscle flexing along his sharp jawline was his only visible reaction to Debbie's intense climax; his self-control was disturbing. When Debbie quieted, Tony pivoted and returned to the table. There he deposited the insensate Debbie and walked into the kitchen out of sight.

I used the moment to scramble back to my hiding spot. My breathing was ragged, as if I'd joined Debbie in climax. The brick wall was cold and rough at my back. I pressed my body against it, regaining some measure of calm. When I again peeked around the door frame, Tony had returned. Debbie reached for him, but he ignored her outstretched hand and rolled her over onto her belly. Debbie shimmied, her cute butt shaking in anticipation.

Tony lubed a couple fingers and ran them along Debbie's crack before pushing one up her butt.

"Ow! Tony, no!"

Tony ignored her and continued his fingering.

"I said no!" Debbie pushed against the table, levering her upper body upright, but Tony put a hand on her back, forcing her torso down.

"Stop! It hurts!"

Tony squirted some additional lube and added another finger.

"No!"

There was pain and panic in Debbie's voice. She thrashed, outstretched arms just catching the opposite edge of the table. She tried to pull her body away from Tony, but she couldn't escape the hand in the middle of her back. She kicked at Tony, but the big man just stepped aside, out of range.

"Fuck, Tony, stop it!"

Tony didn't respond--he just added a third finger.

"Please...I don't want to!"

She was serious, I realized. This wasn't part of the role play. Tony slid his hand up Debbie's back to grip her neck. Cords of muscle stood out on his thick forearm as he squeezed. Debbie yelped as Tony gave her a taste of his strength, his fingers still working at her hole.

"Remember what I told you when you moved in? Remember what you said?"

Debbie whined, then nodded. I turned my head slightly to put my ear to the cracked door; I wanted to hear this.

"What did I tell you?"

"You said--." Debbie winced as Tony spread his fingers. "You're in charge."

"Of what?"

"Of me, of everything, if I moved in."

"And what did you say?"

"I said I'd like that."

"You agreed."

"Yes."

"Well," Tony said, pulling his fingers free and lining up his cock. He slicked the colossal tool with lube. "This is what me being in charge feels like."

Debbie squealed as Tony pushed his cock against her back door. She bucked, trying to throw him off. A well-aimed elbow knocked aside Tony's restraining hand. He reached to grab her with his other hand but it was slick with lube.

"Fuck," I said under my breath, watching as Tony blocked Debbie's escape with his body. There was only one possible outcome here--Tony was twice Debbie's size. Only one possible outcome if I didn't help her. I took a deep breath and stepped into view, my hand raised to slide the door open and confront Tony, come what may.

"No!" Debbie yelled.

The struggle was over before my hand touched the door handle. Tony wrapped her slim legs with his muscular ones. His hand returned to her neck, thick dick poised to take her. I hesitated. I wanted to see what would happen.

"Take a deep breath," Tony ordered. "Let it out. Relax."

Debbie's expression softened as she followed his commands. Then, her eyes widened and her mouth fell open with a harsh gasp as Tony penetrated her, powerful thighs rigid as he controlled his initial thrust.

"That's it," Tony crooned. "That's my girl."

"Hurts," Debbie cried. "Stings."

Tony ignored her. He squeezed more lube onto his cock and pushed, sinking another inch of hard dick.

"No," Debbie mewled. She rocked her torso to one side, taking advantage of Tony's distraction. Her latest defiance lasted only a moment. Tony's arm flexed and she was forced back to the tabletop.

"You're taking this dick," he said, forcing another inch up her rectum. "All of it. Get used to it."

My hand, frozen on the door handle, fell to my waistband.

Had Debbie focused on the world beyond the dining room table she might have seen a dark shape looming outside the sliding door, but as it was she was preoccupied with the gigantic cock invading her intestines. Would she have recognized my shape as I'd recognized hers?

"Tony!" Debbie pled. "Please!"

Tony stared down at her butt with the half snarl of a conquering warrior. He pushed, sinking another inch, then another.

"This is your punishment," he said. "You've been an annoying little cunt lately. This is your reminder."

Oh, fuck. Debbie needed punishing--I agreed. She'd been more than annoying. I might be more angry with her than with Tony. And, god, look at all that cock she would have to take up her ass. I knew from long personal experience how well Tony could punish.

I unbuckled and unbuttoned and unzipped until my hard cock filled my hand. Just filled it. I didn't have what Tony had. I didn't have ten inches of thick, rock hard battering ram to jam up my ex-fiancée's ass. But Tony did, and he was going to do it right before my eyes.

"Unnnnh!" Debbie wailed and grunted. She couldn't take such a massive cock without bellowing her lungs out. I savored each sound of distress.

"Fuck her, Tony," I breathed, voice barely a whisper. "Make her pay."

Then, I would make him pay, and all would be right in my world.

Tony slid deeper and deeper still. Debbie moaned and groaned. As he dug ever deeper into her guts, she began to gasp, to sob, and finally, to honk like an impaled goose. Soon, Tony could push no farther. Three veiny inches of thick dick remained, though, so Tony did what conquerors do. He grabbed Debbie by the shoulders, pulled out a bit, then shoved the final inches in, glutes flexing. He forced her body to take him, filling her like she'd never been filled before.

I'd heard the saying 'squeal like a stuck pig' but I'd never heard the sound...until that moment. Debbie's wail was a pure animal cry of anguish that rang through the house and lingered on the eardrum before she subsided into a submissive whimper. She had a ten-inch iron pole stretching her asshole, claiming her insides, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Tony slowly lowered his broad torso over Debbie, encasing her smaller, softer form in a hulking cage of hard muscle. He rocked his hips in slow, shallow strokes, each small push driving a grunt from Debbie's slack mouth.

"Who's in charge, Debbie?" Tony asked softly.

There was a long pause, but Tony didn't repeat the question. She'd heard him.

"You are," Debbie finally blubbered.

"Who's in charge of all your holes?"

"You."

"Who?"

"You, sir."

"I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole now. I'm going to fuck it hard."

"Oh god," Debbie gasped.

"Thank me."

Debbie swallowed, face red, eyes frantic. She didn't want to thank him for forcing her, for causing her pain. But she didn't have a choice; she'd apparently given up on choices when she'd moved in. Tony lowered more of his weight onto her, his powerful chest crushing Debbie into the table.

"Thank you, sir," Debbie said, her voice quavering.

"For what?"

"For fucking my ass."

"You're welcome."

Tony rolled to standing. He seized Debbie's hips and pulled his long, thick cock almost entirely from Debbie's ass.

I shuddered in delight. Holy shit, that was smoking hot.

With a confident smile on his lips Tony rammed his huge cock home, hips slapping against Debbie's sweet, soft cheeks. Debbie screamed.

I nearly came right then. I'd never seen anything so punishingly erotic. My hand tugged rapid fire on my dick, eyes fixed on Debbie's anal destruction.

To my astonishment, Tony quickly caught up to the pace of my shuttling hand, his hips rocketing against Debbie's butt. He hadn't been lying: he was fucking her ass really hard. He was rearranging her guts the way he'd remodeled her pussy.

"Fuck, Tony!" Debbie wailed. "Fuck you! You fucking son of a bitch!"

Debbie's screams rose an octave as Tony's huge dick cleaved her ass. She scrabbled at the tabletop as if she might claw her way through the wood. She tried desperately to get away.

Tony responded by spanking her. I moaned in pleasure; there was no need to be quiet now, not with Debbie screaming and hurling obscenities. Yes, I thought as Tony's palm cracked down on one of Debbie's butt cheeks. She deserved that. And that. And that. Debbie's buttocks grew pink, then red. He was punishing her the way I wanted but never would.

Fuck, he was wrecking Debbie's rectum, and she became a wreck in turn. Sweat fell from her pores. Snot dripped from one nostril and across her cheek. Saliva frothed at the corners of her mouth like she was a rabid dog. As Tony pounded her even harder, the heavy wood table shuddering under his thrusts, Debbie's shouts lost coherence then died away to grunts and groans. Tony rode her like a filly he'd broken, whipping her ass and pummeling her hole.

Tony's breakneck pace caused him to break a sweat as well. His prominent chest glistened, his arms bulging with muscle and slick with moisture. His eyes were wild, a mirror of my own, though I could only imagine how good it must feel to have his cock clothed in Debbie's hot flesh.

A strange, guttural howl suddenly rose from within the house. I thought for a moment a bloodhound had been released to chase me down. But, no, the sound was coming from Debbie. Her eyes were wide with terror, and in them I could see an unholy climax building, one dredged from the depths of hell. It erupted and I was transfixed by the cataclysmic volcano of bliss exploding within her, a huge shockwave rocketing outward. It blasted Debbie's sanity away, her eyes turning glassy then rolling back in her head.

As the climax hit, Debbie's expression collapsed, her mouth set in a wide "o". Her body tightened into a death-like rictus, fingernails digging into the wood table. She remained in stasis for several moments, eyes unseeing, body jerking woodenly as Tony continued his heavy thrusts. Then, her body bowed and convulsed. She screamed and writhed and shook and wailed, again and again, her body practically levitating off the table as if possessed by one of hell's restive minions.

"Fuck," Tony exhaled, the word freighted with disbelief.

Then, the shockwave struck him. Every muscle along his lean, ripped frame clenched and stood out--he almost seemed to double in size. He threw his head back, and I imagined the hot, potent blood pulsing through the veins standing out along his corded neck. He roared his completion, and his body rocked as if flung forward by an invisible force. He braced his torso on the table with an outstretched arm and pushed his pelvis against Debbie's, sealing his cock deep as he flooded her guts with cum.

I watched the pair in awe--I'd never witnessed such a devastating mutual orgasm--but then the shockwave struck me. An immense gong rang inside my mind, thought disintegrating. I shuddered, jets of semen erupting from my dick to spray across the glass of the sliding door. My heart beat wildly, cock convulsing. I sucked air into my lungs--I was cumming so hard, body and mind beyond my control.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I chanted, nerves firing wildly, abdominal muscles quaking. My hand squelched as it traveled across my cock. So much cum. Great tremors passed through me, heel to scalp. I jerked and spasmed and nearly collapsed, leg muscles trembling.

I stood straight and shuddered, eyes downcast. I stared at the deck slats for several long moments, cock dripping cum, equilibrium slowly returning. When I raised my head, my eyes widened at the filmy blotches on the sliding door where I'd painted the glass with jizz. Then, I found Debbie and Tony. She was sprawled in an unnatural position, arms splayed at odd angles, one knee drawn up to the table's edge, the other leg dangling. Tony's final thrusts had pushed her body up the table.

Tony was still leaning over her braced on one arm, powerful chest rising and falling as he regained his breath. He shifted slightly as I watched. With a grimace, he began slowly pulling his cock from Debbie's depths. Debbie barely moved or made a sound. She appeared catatonic, completely unaware of the world around her. As inch after inch of Tony's cock reappeared, I was reminded of a clown car at the circus--there was just no way all that cock had fit inside her.

Tony rose to his full height, eyes fixed on Debbie's gaping ass. He shook his head from side to side, an expression of profound contentment writ across his face. He patted Debbie's reddened butt with satisfaction at a job well done. Her body had slid toward him during his withdrawal as if trying to keep his dick inside. He gave her a little push to keep her pelvis on the table.

His thick cock was still mostly hard and slick with lube. He rested its prodigious length on Debbie's cheeks in a stance of easy possession and raised his arms overhead to stretch. Biceps swelled and shoulders bulged as he flexed, rolling his neck, his body somehow both beautiful and barbaric at the same time.

Tony turned his head and looked at me. Rather, he looked in my direction. I stood still hoping the brightness of the dining room would make me just another shape in the shadowy night. His expression remained impassive. He seemed about to look away when the rabbit--or some other rodent--triggered the backyard's motion detector light.

Fuck.

Tony's eyes widened at the man shape just outside his back door, and he surged toward the slider. Of course he'd charge naked at a threat. Barbarian. With a yelp, I bent and grabbed my pants, which had fallen around my ankles, yanking them up. As I was straightening Tony reached the door and flicked on the patio light, illuminating me from the front. What had been a nameless silhouette was now identifiable, and I stared at Tony in terror as his shock shifted into realization. Then, into a smile. A pleased, knowing smile.

Fuck.

I made a run for it, stuffing my softening cock into my pants and buttoning as I shuffled across the deck. I heard the sliding door open as I neared the deck's edge. I forgot about the steps and nearly missed them, my night vision addled by the patio light. I tripped down the trio, nearly face-planting in the yard. Stumbling, I peeled around the corner of the house as the sound of Tony's pounding footsteps grew closer. Hitting the gate at full tilt, I slammed my hand painfully against the latch, raising it. I was nearly around the gate and into the front yard when a pair of strong hands latched onto my upper arm and opposite shoulder.

"No," I shouted, one hand reaching out feebly. I could see my car!

Tony hauled me bodily into his backyard and hurled me to the ground with such force that I rolled twice before coming to a stop. He was on me before I could rise. A hard foot slammed into my ribs. I fell to one side. Tony closed. He grabbed a handful of my hair and delivered a sharp jab. Pain exploded across my skull, radiating from my left cheekbone and eye socket. I flailed, all my training evaporating amidst the shocking agony. The asshole was going to--. Another strike at nearly the same spot rocked my head back. Yep, Tony was giving me a black eye.

I slumped and collapsed onto my back when Tony released me. My whole head throbbed.

"If it isn't Gordie the gutless, my favorite little bitch."

The grass was wet and a cold dampness seeped through my shirt. I wanted to sit up but feared what Tony would do if I moved.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Tony asked. "I knew you liked watching me fuck your girl. You couldn't get enough."

Tony circled me. I stared up at the night sky and breathed through the pain. The city lights gave the clouds a sickening yellow appearance as they swept past, swallowing the few visible stars.

"Say something, gutless. Or, do you want me to beat the words out of you?"

"Just let me leave," I said, miserably.

"Leave? So soon?" Tony's face appeared in my field of vision, bright blue eyes sparking in the harsh security light. "You've got a mess to clean up. I'm thinking your tongue would do the trick."

I shut my eyes and sighed. This was not how it was supposed to happen.

"Hey, babe," Tony said. "Look who came for a visit."

The double entendre was hard to miss. At the mention of Debbie, I summoned the will to move. I rolled to my side and eyed Tony, but he'd moved out of range to greet his girlfriend. I pushed slowly to standing. The whole left side of my face ached.

Debbie approached slowly, her steps careful, her movements ginger. She was hurting. A short, diaphanous robe wrapped her shoulders. The fabric barely hid anything, and I suspected it had been part of her original costume. She sidled up to Tony and pressed her nearly unclothed form against his naked body. Tony wrapped an arm about her waist.

"What is he doing here?"

No 'hello, Gordon.'

"He wanted to watch me fuck you. He watched us through the back door like a peeping skeez."

Debbie's lip curled in disgust. "Oh, Gordie."

Those two words, spoken with such familiar disappointment, lit a fuse of rage within me. My nostrils flared. My fists clenched. If I could have launched daggers with my eyes, I would have sent them stabbing into Debbie.

"Whoa," Tony said. "Looks like little Gordie's getting mad."

"Fuck you," I replied. "Fuck you both."

"Careful," Tony said. "She's my girl now."

"More like your pet," I snapped, then focused on Debbie. "'Oh, master. Oh, sir.' I'm not his little bitch; you are."

Debbie's lips thinned. I felt a small surge of triumph at having upset her. She paused, then raised a hand to stroke her fingers down Tony's muscled chest.

"Look at him," she said, tracing her hand lower to caress Tony's abs. They flexed at her touch. "Of course I respect him. Unlike you, he deserves it."

She wrapped her hand around Tony's meaty cock and gave it a slow caress. Her eyes danced. I knew what that caress meant: look how much bigger he is. Look at the tool that makes me cum so hard I nearly lose consciousness.

"Fuck this, you deserve each other," I said, turning toward the gate. "I'm outta here."

"Not until you clean up," Tony said, detaching from Debbie's touch.

"Have your dog do it," I said, nodding toward Debbie.

"I'm going to enjoy beating your ass."

I didn't reply. I pivoted into a fighting stance and raised my fists. Time to put my training to use.

Tony's eyebrow quirked. "Look at that. He's learned how to fight."

Debbie rolled her eyes. "Just send him away. I'm getting cold."

"Nah, he came all this way. Let's have some fun." Tony's lips slid into an arrogant smirk. "Think you can take me?"