Just Let It Happen Ch. 02

Story Info
Gordon plans revenge but gets caught up.
8.5k words
3.97
5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
torcthorn
torcthorn
24 Followers

All characters 18+ years of age. Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.

Check the category and tags: non-con, bully, violence

-----

Debbie broke off our engagement and left me. She told me it was because we weren't compatible, but I knew the truth: she'd left me for Tony. A couple weeks later I heard through a mutual acquaintance that she'd moved into his place in Edgewater. His house, I should say. He already owned a house.

It hurt. I thought that I'd done really well, you know. I met Debbie in college, in a writing class. We'd dated for a couple years before graduating and moving to the city. We both found jobs pretty quickly, which let us upgrade our apartment to one just a few blocks from the Westside Market. Things had been pretty magical during those months.

One weekend I rented a cottage on Kelleys Island. We went hiking and kayaking, and then, on our last day there, I proposed to her at sunset, the lake aglow in the magic hour light. Debbie looked so beautiful in that moment, tears in her eyes, the ring I'd bought after more than a year of saving on her finger.

Now, I had the ring back. The woman I loved was living with my high school bully. What the hell. I was an adult--all that bullying shit should be behind me. But I wasn't an adult, not in Debbie's eyes. I could tell by the way she refused to look at me while packing her things. She barely spoke. That was the worst thing: her quiet certainty. She was disgusted. Angry even, though her anger was directed at herself, for falling for such a pathetic guy.

I could barely function after she left. My whole life plan was gone and it was my fault. I took some days off work. I sat on the couch and stared at the wall. I was numb. Then work became all I could do. I didn't go out, didn't work out, didn't even flip out. I was lost.

When I couldn't stand being in the apartment, I went for long, aimless walks. I put music on my headphones and walked in whatever direction seemed interesting. On one of those walks I found a martial arts gym, taekwondo. I went inside and signed up. The dojang became my only outlet. Wake, eat, work, taekwondo, sleep. Everyday. Day after day.

When I wasn't focused on some new chagi, I thought about revenge. I could be a fighter; I was learning a martial art, slowly but steadily. I could stand up to Tony. I could show Debbie. I didn't want her back--she'd broken my trust--but I had to show her the real me, the man who could work hard to better himself.

Six months later I was ready to test for my purple belt. I'd lost weight, put on muscle. I felt good in my body. After work one evening I drove to the gym where it had all happened. Just a reconnaissance trip, this time. I had no idea where Tony lived and the gym was my best lead.

As I backed my Kia sedan into an unobtrusive parking spot, I felt a little queasy. Was I really going down this path? Was I really going to confront Tony? Now that I was back at the fateful scene where my life had crossed his, I wasn't so sure this was the right path. Part of me hoped that Tony had moved on to some other gym. If finding him was difficult, then maybe I could move on, too. But less than an hour later he passed through the gym's doors and walked across the parking lot.

In my revenge fantasy I'd imagined feeling rage. I'd imagineda well of righteous anger that would fuel my retribution. Instead, I felt the same fear I always had. Tony was a big dude. He slung a canvas gym bag over one broad shoulder as he walked, and I had no doubt: he was bigger than anyone at my dojang. His light gray muscle shirt showed off his powerful arms. They were huge, defined, thick with muscle. He hadn't gotten any shorter in half a year and would still tower over me by six, maybe seven inches.

He looked my way. I yelped and lunged for the passenger seat, ducking behind the dash. Fuck. Had he seen me?

I remained draped across the console, heart racing, the water bottle in the cupholder digging into my side. I nearly waited too long. When I peeked over the dash, Tony was nowhere to be seen. Luckily, it was near dusk, and a pair of headlights flickered on in the next row. I slid my key into the ignition and started my small sedan, a Nickelback song I liked blaring from the radio speakers. I turned it off.

The headlights retreated as Tony's car reversed. I waited a moment to see which direction he'd choose. A blue Audi RS 7 rolled past the end of my row. I gaped. How had Tony made so much money? In high school his family had been poorer than mine.

With a start, I remembered why I was there. Putting the Kia in gear, I pulled out of the parking spot. Shit. No other car had left, so I had to pull up right behind the Audi as we waited for the stoplight. Would he recognize me? I tilted my head down in a way that I hoped would make it harder to see. That's when I noticed Tony's license plate: G A I N Z. What a fucking dick.

The light changed. The Audi accelerated, speeding away. Alarmed, I put my foot down on the Kia's gas. The sedan leapt across the intersection, but the Audi was already several car lengths ahead. I veered around a station wagon, then had to swing back into my previous lane to avoid a slow-moving delivery truck. I cursed. He'd surely notice me now; I was driving like a lunatic.

A moment later, I had to slam on the brakes as traffic collected behind a stoplight. I changed lanes so I could keep an eye on the blue Audi. I was a lane over from Tony, just one car back. I tapped my fingers on the steering wheel, adrenaline making me antsy. A trickle of sweat seeped past my hairline and down my neck.

I could just see Tony's profile, eerily lit by his dashboard lights. Finally, my anger rose. God, I wanted to punch him. The gym parking lot would be a good place to do it--right back at the scene of the crime. That would be a kind of justice. Once I got my purple belt, I would do it. I'd be good enough.

The light changed and I followed the Audi for several more miles, a set of poorly timed lights doing most of the work. When Tony turned into his neighborhood, I worried that I'd lose him, but after only a block the sports car turned into a driveway. I drove past the house before doubling back, feeling pretty good about my little efforts at deception. I pulled up in front of Tony's house just as his garage door slid closed.

Tony's house was a long, low ranch style, beige and brick, with a wide front yard. The driveway was practically the length of my whole block. A half-dozen tall trees dotted the front lawn, and in the fading light I could just make out a hammock strung between two trunks near the corner of the house.

No wonder Debbie had gone to live with Tony: the setting was idyllic. And, of course, there was Tony's big dick to go with the big house.

I took down the house number and was about to leave when a light clicked on in the front room. A woman's silhouette appeared in the window. It was Debbie; I'd know her shape anywhere. As I watched, a larger silhouette came into view. Tony. He gave Debbie a hug and then lifted her into his arms.

Bile rose in my throat as the silhouette became the shape of a kiss. He was probably going to fuck her right now in the middle of his living room. He was going to tear off her clothes, bare her gorgeous breasts, eat her perfect pussy, and fuck her. Right now.

I put the Kia in park and skulked across Tony's lawn. I was more than halfway to the house before self-preservation crossed my mind. What the hell was I doing? I wasn't acting like a normal visitor, scuttling across the front yard in a half crouch like a monstrous beetle. Sure, it was almost dark, but what if someone was watching? What if someone called the police?

I halted near one of the trees and glanced around. When I turned back, Tony's broad back was disappearing into the house. Shit, this was stupid. I turned to go but the soft rattle of a dog's collar came from behind me. I sidled around the tree. I had to get off this lawn and out of sight. The house was closer, so I scurried around the side, finding my way deeper into the shadows. A woman walked along the road, a golden retriever in the lead. They passed without noticing me, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I was about to dash for my car when I heard Debbie shriek, her faint cry coming from the back of the house. I knew that sound and what it meant. I turned around. A five-foot wooden fence marked off the backyard. My eyes had adjusted to the growing dimness, so it wasn't hard to recognize the gate. I reached over, my fingers finding the latch. No padlock. The metal clattered as I lifted the pin, and I winced. God, I was stupid. A fence probably meant a dog. I waited, expecting a curious canine to come barking at any second. Nothing.

Debbie cried out again, this time louder, and I used the sound to cover the scrape of wood-on-wood as I pulled the gate open. The hinges barely complained, so I pulled the gate shut behind me, the latch settling into place with a click.

I followed the wall of the house to the back corner, ducking to avoid being seen through any of the windows. Putting my head around the corner, I saw a palatial deck extending off the back of the house, complete with a hot tub and pergola. Another of Debbie's cries drew me forward. I climbed three steps to the deck and carefully made my way along the back wall. My presence startled a rabbit. The gray puff scampered across the deck and set off a motion detector light.

Fucking fuck. I froze, holding my breath. The light was aimed out toward the backyard. Its harsh brilliance illuminated a wide lawn, a game of cornhole ready and waiting just beyond the deck. I was still in the shadows near the house, but it wouldn't be hard to see me if someone came out to check.

No one left the house. I edged forward until I reached a sliding glass door. I peeked around the threshold, careful to keep my body out of view. Debbie was splayed across a wooden dining table, Tony's head between her legs. Her eyes were shut tight and her fingers were threaded through Tony's thick, dark hair.

"Tony!" Debbie wailed, and the sharpness of the sound made me jump. I looked to the jamb and saw that the glass door was slightly ajar.

I turned back to the scene inside. I should go. This was more than simple recon. Now, I was spying. Just then Debbie climaxed. Her chest heaved, her back arching to show off the curve of her big, beautiful breasts. I'd filled my hands with those once. I'd sucked on those sweet, dark titties. She bucked her hips. One long, sexy leg kicked involuntarily. God, she was gorgeous--even as she wailed Tony's name.

The big man stood up, and even though he didn't look in my direction, I pulled back. This was so risky! I wanted to watch, though. I wanted to see Debbie's beautiful body. When I turned back, Tony had grabbed the hem of his muscle shirt and was peeling it off as Debbie continued to shudder on the table. Then, he shucked off his gym shorts. Tony hadn't changed much in the intervening months. He was still big and lean and powerful, and I felt my lip curl in envious disgust. I hated him and his impressive physique.

Tony turned back to Debbie, and the part of him I hated and envied the most came into view: his huge cock. It hung, half-hard and pendulous, from his crotch, already longer and thicker than I was erect.

Tony lifted Debbie easily from the table and turned her so her back was against his muscular chest. If they'd turned just a little more, they'd face me directly, but as it was I could observe from my dark hiding place without worrying much about being seen.

I recognized Debbie's outfit now: she was wearing one of those sexy maid outfits with a skimpy black top, tiny white apron and garter straps. Her luscious breasts appeared ready to burst through the fabric barrier like a pair of fleshy mascots at the start of a football rally. The garter straps accentuated her firm, toned legs. She looked amazing. Why hadn't I bought her one of those outfits?

Tony wrapped an arm about Debbie's waist. He dipped a hand into her top and freed one of her breasts from the confining fabric. He bent his much larger body around Debbie's, lifting her nipple to his mouth. Debbie sighed and leaned against him, one hand stroking Tony's thick forearm, the other reaching up and back into his hair. She whimpered as he laved and sucked. Once satisfied, Tony moved to the next breast. Debbie squirmed, enjoying his attentions.

I got hard. God, she was so fucking hot. I wanted to walk in there and put my mouth between her legs. I wanted to lick her sweet pussy and remind her how I'd made her cum.

"Fuck me," Debbie said. "Please fuck me."

Tony lowered the breast he'd been lapping. He hefted Debbie and put her back on the table.

"You want this dick?" he asked, one hand rising to caress a breast while his other flicked her apron back to reveal her pussy. He rubbed his thick and now very-hard erection across Debbie's mound.

"Yes!"

"You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes, daddy, yes!"

"Tell me."

"Fuck me hard, daddy, please!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You got it, babe."

Tony aimed his ample weapon at Debbie's hole and pushed.

"Jesus," I breathed softly, watching Tony's baseball bat of a cock slide into Debbie's waiting snatch. I couldn't have asked for a better view. The table was angled to the sliding door, oriented parallel to a wide opening that probably led to the kitchen. My view was perfect, as if someone had planned for a camera to be positioned exactly where I was standing.

Tony's thrust pushed Debbie back a couple of inches, so he grabbed her leg--her upstage leg, now that I was thinking in terms of a performance--to pull her onto his dick. Even then he didn't get very far.

"You're so big!" Debbie whined.

"And your tight as hell," Tony growled.

He began to fuck her slowly, pushing more and more of his colossal cock into her pussy with every thrust. Debbie rocked her head back and forth as Tony worked. She winced with each push, her little white teeth peeking out to bite her lower lip.

"Fuck!" she cried. She put both her hands on her belly. "Fuck!"

"Can you feel me? Can you feel that hard dick?"

Debbie nodded. "Too deep."

Tony laughed. "Not deep enough."

It was probably a good thing Debbie didn't have my view: Tony still had inches left to give her. I wondered at Debbie's apparent trouble. Surely they'd been fucking a lot. Surely Tony had stretched her out. Was this all part of the fantasy?

Tony's thrusts grew more vigorous. He corkscrewed his hips, stirring Debbie's pussy with his big dick. He drove harder and faster into her, feeding her another inch, then another. Debbie cried and wailed while bucking her hips, her expression registering less pain and more pleasure as Tony opened her up.

"Gonna cum for me?"

Debbie whimpered.

"You gonna cum, little girl?"

She nodded.

"Cum on my dick."

She did as told. Her whimpers cut off mid-wail. Her head thunked against the wood table as her upper body levitated into a back bend. The climax had her.

"Fuck yeah," Tony said, "squeeze me, babe." He made long, slow thrusts into her convulsing cunt.

As her orgasm blossomed, Debbie wrapped her hands around her tits and whined, "YES!"

She fondled herself and shuddered. I whined in response, just a soft sound, but I couldn't help it. Watching her climax had me about to burst. Luckily, Debbie's cries covered my own. I clamped my eyes shut and tried to think of something else, finding calm in taekwondo moves: ap chagi, front kick; yeop chagi, side kick.

Debbie's cries began to subside. I regained sufficient control and reopened my eyes in time to see Tony pull his cock almost all the way out, just the big head still penetrating my sexy ex-fiancée. His thrusts had pushed her butt a few inches from the table's edge, and as he withdrew, slick dripped from his dick onto the table, creating a little pool below Debbie's ass. I'd never seen her so wet.

With a sharp jerk of his hips, Tony rammed his dick hard into Debbie's soaked pussy. With a lewd squelch, he filled her. Debbie emitted a most unladylike grunt as Tony thrust deep. She put a hand up, pressing her fingers against Tony's abs. With a ruthless smile, Tony withdrew slowly until, again, just the head of his cock was inside her. He waited. Debbie's outstretched hand, now hanging in mid-air, clenched into a fist.

"Toooony," she mewled.

He rammed into her.

"Fuck!" Debbie cried, her hand back on Tony's powerful abs, fingertips digging into his hard flesh.

Again, Tony withdrew, taking his time. He waited.

"Please," Debbie whimpered.

Tony didn't move.

"Please," Debbie cried. She did a crunch and got her hand back on Tony's flat midsection. She caressed the hard wall of muscle. "Please."

Tony shook his head, that cold, knowing smirk still plastered on his face, blue eyes like ice. I shivered involuntarily.

Debbie glared, displeased, but as the standoff lengthened, her expression shifted. The lines on her face softened, her eyes opened a touch wider, her tongue slid slowly across her lips. My breath caught in my throat.

"Please," Debbie whispered, the word barely audible where I was standing. "Master."

What the fuck.

Tony's smirk slid into a domineering smile. With a single nod of triumph, he snapped his hips, filling her. With a loud thunk Debbie's upper body flopped back onto the table. Tony withdrew, a little faster this time, and slammed back into her.

Debbie screamed, "Master!"

He withdrew, paused, thrust hard. Withdrew, paused, thrust hard. I watched in shock as Tony pounded Debbie into the table, his hips a hammer, his cock a thick iron nail he drove into her, thrust after thrust, fastening her in place.

Debbie writhed around that iron stake, head tipped back, the skin of her arms and back squeaking on the polished wood as she flailed about. She screeched at the opposite wall, noise echoing through the house and out the door. I wondered about the neighbors. Was the sliding door open on purpose? I wondered about their fantasy life. Was this role-play a regular thing?

Whatever it was, Debbie was clearly enjoying it. Her cries were nearly continuous as if she were caught in an endless orgasm. Maybe she was. Tony's strength and endurance were phenomenal--his powerful, muscular lunges lasted for several minutes while Debbie wailed in pleasure.

With a sudden growl, Tony threaded his arms under Debbie's knees. He slid his hands under her lower back. Debbie seemed to know what was coming because she rocked forward to clasp her hands about Tony's thick neck. He lifted her and turned.

The big man walked straight toward me. With a peep of surprise I yanked my head back and pressed my body against the cold brick wall. A soft thud against the door told me the couple had arrived: I could see Debbie's upper body, in all its naked, hourglass-shaped glory, pressed against the glass. Tony began to fuck her, his thrusts rattling the door in its aluminum frame. Debbie whimpered with each shove.

I slid slowly down the brick wall until I was sitting on my butt, legs tight against my chest. Carefully, I sidled closer until I was able to look up through the glass. It was quite a sight. Debbie clung to the towering Tony, held aloft in his big hands.

I leaned onto one arm so I could get a better look at Debbie's sweet pussy. There it was, wet and puffy and glistening, split by a giant cock sawing back-and-forth. Each of Tony's heavy thrusts forced Debbie's pussy lips inward, each withdrawal pulled them out.

Fuck, that was a gorgeous pussy. Fuck, Tony had a lot of cock. The combination made me shudder with lust.

Debbie moaned long, deep exultations of pleasure. Her hands stroked across Tony's broad shoulders and powerful arms. Tony tilted his head and captured Debbie's lips. Her moans became muffled as the two kissed.

torcthorn
torcthorn
24 Followers