All Comments on 'Just Like a Real Girl Pt. 03'

by CanadianKrissy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 2 years ago

Loved it Krissy only wish it was me. Would love to read more and get your suggestions on being a great sissy. Thank you.

tex4tgtex4tgover 2 years ago

You are 5 star and number one in my book. This might be a fantasy but could happen and what a wonderful life it would be. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought all of the parts of this story were great. The conflict Krissy felt along with wanting to fulfill her desires was a nice contrast and relatable. It was also nice to see Clint's character being a firm but gentle Dom that could actually be sweet. So I feel like you touched on a lot of themes that special girls dream of and can relate to themselves since they would love to be in Krissy's heels so to say.

I would have given you 5 stars except for on thing, as I read all 3 parts of this story, I love it and looked forward to you posting the next part. Especially as I read the 3rd chapter, I wanted to read about the upcoming special weekend for Krissy and Clint and the nice hotel you foreshadowed thought the story. So to see that you wrapped the story up basically after the night at the sleazy motel, was disappointing.

I think it would have been nice to see what Clint had planned for Krissy. A makeover/spa day perhaps, a trip to an upscale clothing store, fancy dinner and dancing? There could have been a lot of possibilities for that weekend. I get it that writing these stories must take a lot of time and effort to write them so well and I really appreciate you sharing you work. I was just a little let down to not see a more detailed chapter of the next step.

But that said, please keep posting your stories since they are GOOD and thank you for sharing them.

tvlove007tvlove007over 2 years ago

I loved this story. A gurl should be able to experience multiple cocks in her pussy and the soreness of the encounter for days. Only thing better would be to experience it with other gurls not men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. As a dominant women, I wish there were more stories about sissy girls like you getting shared with both genders, but your story still helped me finish ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Impressive

Very well written. The MC showed a lot of growth throughout too. One thing that I, personally, found distasteful was what felt like abuse to me. But, to be fair, I've never shared a mindset like the MC so the character was completely unidentifiable to me. Based on writing and mechanics and story flow alone you earned a 5 star rating though - I won't downgrade for something I don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been learning a lot about myself lately. That final paragraph sent chills down my spine. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I enjoyed all three parts of it!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!!! What a Wonderful job!!!! Definitely a Favorite 😀😀😀👍👍👍

doninpantiesdoninpantiesalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I felt like My sissy was person was part of the story. I wish you would write more like this one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well written great tale and yeah those borders those societys expactions those own cages or wearing blinders so the focus is fear instaed of happiness ...... This is a guide to TRUST yourself and taking little risks ....... Just discussing with your inner self, open a car door getting out and walking, just walking to your "appointment " , can be simple a chaos theory core happiness ...... As you told us, real life and fantasie is a farewell travel between and the reaults are unbelievable ....... The firat time in whatever it was, a baeity slon or a blowjob or a anal fucking or bdsm related stuff, will stick to you and fantasy is just a cheap erotic something

FranziskaSissy

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Wish it turned into more'gurls' being put in that scenario with snowballing and cum sharing! Wish I could have a play date with you,as I'm in Canada as well. Mind you Western,and Northern. Keep writing Krissy. Luv AmyLil!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

What would one do for love, and a happy life? Wow! That's a LOT of steps to take to get there! I've had a lot of trust issues in my life. I don't know if I could trust a guy like Clint in real life, if he told me he wanted me to have sex with his friends, AND film it! At least in this story, Clint is a man that can be trusted with his word.

I would also love to find my "Clint."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous