Just Like Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," I cooed, giving her an extra caress right over her clit. "Tell me something you need me to know."

"This is so green, ma'am," Tiana whimpered, squirming up into my touch until her hips stopped touching the bed. "S-so good..."

"That's my good girl." I looked over at Paula. "Do you understand those safety suggestions, Paula?" I wasn't sure how much attention she'd been paying-from the way she looked, she was pretty out of it. Some people got like that with hypnosis, especially the ones who'd been daydreaming about it for a long time; since trance was nothing but a state of focus and relaxation, they'd been spending years going under every time they imagined going under, all without even realizing it. Paula had spent a long time practicing for today, and I wasn't surprised at all that she turned out to be good at it.

When she spoke, it was in a mumble that barely qualified as speech. "ys, m'm," she sighed out, her body going more and more limp with each murmured word. "i... obey..." I could see her eyes rolling back in her head under her closed eyelids, and I could tell she was practically creaming her panties at finally getting to live out her fantasies. She was a little bit passive, but that wasn't uncommon with people who expected hypnosis to be a lot like sleep. I knew she would move when I told her to.

And it was time to tell her to. If today was like the best Christmas ever, I wanted to get to unwrapping my presents. "That's my good girls," I husked out, pulling off my tank top and undoing my bra. "Time to go ahead and take off those uncomfortable clothes for me. You don't need to wear them anymore." I squirmed out of my shorts and panties as I spoke, tossing them off the bed and onto the floor. I wasn't going to be putting them back on, not without washing them first. I'd soaked a goddamn wet spot the size of a softball clean through them.

And I was dripping onto the bedsheets, watching Paula and Tiana undress. They were both beautiful in completely different ways; Tiana had small breasts with huge, puffy dark nipples, and her pussy was covered with the most gorgeous thatch of curly black pubic hair. While Paula... when her tits bounced out of her shirt, I practically gasped. They were huge, soft and round and capped with nipples that stuck out like joysticks. Her cunt was completely bare, and I could actually see it glistening with her musk. God, I never wanted to stop fucking them both.

But I had a better idea. "Up on your knees, good girls," I said, helping them both into the proper position. Paula slumped a little bit, her body clearly wanting to relax back into a supine state, but she complied. "Now, Paula, you're going to find that you can open your eyes and still stay just as deep and relaxed as you are right now. Your gaze is just going to focus on whatever's in front of you, and you'll stare at it and sink further and further into trance with every passing moment. Tiana, I know you know just how to be my obedient good girl. Both of you, open your eyes."

Both of them opened their eyes. Both of them instantly fixated on the other's gaze. And both of them gasped in quiet awe as their hypnotized minds tried to process what was happening and sank into a helpless, compliant rapport with one another. It was the only thing they could do-they were completely focused on each other, they each knew exactly how the other one felt and thought, so it only seemed natural that they formed a connection.

One I was ready to deepen. "That's it, pretty girls," I said, taking their hands and guiding them to touch each other's wet cunts. "You can feel yourselves sinking into each other, your minds and bodies becoming one. It's like there's a golden cord connecting you, one only you can see, causing the pleasure you feel to flow back and forth between you as you play with each other. All the pleasure one of you feels, the other feels as well. All of the hypnotic power that flows from my voice flows back and forth between you, deepening your trance more and more. Making you more and more docile. More and more obedient."

I leaned them forward slightly, so that their nipples rubbed into each other. "More and more mine." God, the way they moaned when I did that made me feel like I could touch the fucking sky.

I pulled the dildo out from under the covers and began to work it into my cunt as I watched the two of them rubbing each other. It was a fucking amazing show, the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life-every time one of them gave a little whimper, the other responded with the same sound only more intense. It only took about a minute before they were groaning and grunting with pleasure, their fingers working furiously at each other's pussies while they ground their tits together with a desperate need. I kept talking, throwing out a "good girls" and a "deeper and deeper" every few seconds, but honestly I had a hard time thinking myself. All I wanted to do was come.

So did they. Paula was shaking and gasping, and Tiana was moaning out, "please, ma'am, please can we cum?" with a little squeak in her voice like she forgot she ever knew what a bratty sub was. The second she started, Paula joined in, until the two of them were chanting "please ma'am, please ma'am" in perfect unison while they finger-banged each other. I was fucking myself so hard with that dildo that I couldn't fucking see straight anymore, but I also wasn't about to miss that show.

"Guh-good girls, good girls," I moaned, my whole brain melting down to the heat in my cunt. "C-come, come for me, come f-for me, oh, oh fuck yes..." I saw them shuddering and shaking, leaning into each other for support as they hit their climax at the exact same time, and then it all got too much for me and I had to close my eyes and just let the feeling take over for a little while. I felt my pussy squeeze around the dildo, clenching down hard as I went from one orgasm to the next like a rock skipping across the water. "F-FUCK!" I gasped. It felt like the only word I could remember anymore.

When I came out of it, I pretty much just shoved the girls back onto the bed and started playing with their pussies. I buried my face into Paula's cunt, wanting to taste every bit of her after she got all wet and drippy like that, and I slid my hand up between my girl's legs and found her clit before she was even done with her last climax. I felt like I wanted to devour them, like I just couldn't get enough of those beautiful bodies and those beautiful minds. I wanted to own them forever. I wanted them completely.

Paula squealed when she felt me start to lick her, her hands gripping my cornrows and pulling me in like she wanted to use me as her own personal sex toy. I spiked my tongue deep into her wet cunt, then rocked my head back and forth like I was fucking her with it. She let out a growl like she was losing her fucking mind, but we both knew it was already gone. I moved up and sucked her clit like it was a lollipop until I felt her squirt onto my chin.

When Paula finally went limp, I moved over to Tiana, eating her out just exactly the way I knew she loved it. I licked her until she was hoarse from moaning, my fingers on her clit and in her pussy while my tongue worked its way into her asshole and stimulated all her most sensitive spots. I respected Paula's limits, but I was pretty sure that once she saw what it did to Tiana when I played down there, she was going to change her mind pretty quick.

And when I couldn't stand it any longer, I lay back on the bed and made both girls suckle on my nipples and play with my pussy until they squeezed every last orgasm out of me. Only when I was practically limp on the bed did I gasp out, "That's enough, ohh, good girls..." and allow them to lie back and cuddle me as the trance deepened into a haze of sleep.

I didn't really have any idea how long we'd been at it, but by the time we woke back up the light streaming through the window had the golden tones of late afternoon. "You, um... you didn't have anywhere to be, did you?" I asked Paula, who was looking around with the groggy and confused stare of someone who was just sure she had to be dreaming.

"Um, no, I..." She looked a little bit shy and uncertain, like she was worried that something bad was going to happen to her for enjoying herself that much. But then Tiana leaned across me and gave her a little kiss and a smile, and she relaxed. "No. I need to study for finals, but I can do that tomorrow."

"Good," I said, giving her a wicked little grin. "Because I want to show you how much better trance feels the second time." I put my finger against the top of her forehead, and slowly stroked a line to the spot between her eyebrows. "Down," I said, giving her my hypnotic voice. I didn't need an induction. Not now that her mind knew what to do.

And sure enough, Paula's eyelids slammed shut with a sigh of evident pleasure as she sank into my power once more. I looked over at Tiana and winked. Maybe Christmas came just once a year... but my girls were going to come a lot more than that.

THE END

12