Just Like Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you do?"

"Your buddy clearly wants to shoot off on my face."

"You think that sounds sexy?"

"We're gonna find out. But, yeah ... I like the thought of you both feeling so turned on, wanting me, that, when you go over the edge ... "

Chris laughs. "I think you might be able to tell how excited we are without getting covered in cum, but I'm game if you are."

"Yup. Just fuck me first. Except, shit, Dave, can you pause it one more time? They never show this part in the movies, where you have to get all your supplies and stuff. But I was thinking, like, if we had a big comforter spread out on the floor here ... "

"Oh, right," Chris said. "I'm on it."

"And, dude," I said to Dave, "don't just sit there. Come up and kiss me!"

Dave's stubble is scratchier than Chris's. His mouth is wider. It's been a while since I've kissed anybody else - this really reminds me how different bodies are. I'll definitely have to ask Amy whether she wants to have sex with Chris.

Maybe me and Chris.

"So ... blanket here?" I hear Chris ask.

I give Dave one last good smooch and look up. "Yeah, there's great. Dave, you want to restart the video before you lie down?"

After Chris spreads the blanket, I hop up and hug him from behind. I kiss the back of his neck.

"Mmm, my gentleman," I say, breathing him in. He leans back and kisses me on the lips. Then traces his fingertips upward, along my inner thigh, until his hand is pressed against my other lips.

"You're really excited about this," he says.

It's true. I'm so wet.

"Ready to watch the two of us?" I ask.

"Oh, you and Dave?"

"No, me and porn star me! Dave's just window-dressing here. Our willing accomplice."

"Hey!"

"Oh, Dave, Dave, you know we value you as a whole, complete person, and that we'd never objectify you, right? Just because literally every other couple ever probably treats their threesome guest like a living sex toy, doesn't mean that we would with you. And also, can you please lie down on this blanket now, so that I can straddle your totally-not-objectified erection?"

Dave is laughing as he lies down. "So, you want to be on top?"

"Well, I was thinking that then, if Chris was standing here, or even sitting close enough on the couch, then ... "

Onscreen, my double is getting eaten out again. She's laughing again, too. And all the women in the room with her are clapping and cheering.

"I've never been that close to anybody else," I say, "while they were having sex." I angle Dave's penis upward. "My college roommates never hooked up while I was in the room ... I don't think." I squirt some lube into my hand and get Dave good and slippery. "Ready, Dave?" I ask, and, when he nods, I crawl forward, reach down to line him up, and crouch.

Onscreen, she's lying on her back while he stands, pumping his hips into her.

"See," I say, "this blanket is way better than what they've got. Their situation's hot, with that huge audience and all, but that ledge looks like an uncomfortable place to have sex."

"You're good?" Chris asks.

"Well, I'm definitely good," Dave says. And I nod, too. Chris has a lovely comforter. Warm in winter. Thick and soft under my knees now.

"It's kind of funny ... " I say. "This performer ... since she looks ... I mean, like, even if I'd been at work till late, you still would've been here, watching somebody who looks so much like me ... while she was having sex."

"I guess." Chris says.

"And, like ... you must've felt excited, when Dave first described the video ... "

I could've phrased that more eloquently just now. But, have you ever tried to have a serious conversation with somebody while somebody else was fucking you?

"I mean, yeah."

"Because she looked like me?"

"Yeah."

"You must really think I'm beautiful."

Chris blushes, hard, and then he smiles and shrugs. I giggle and lift my arms off Dave's chest, raising them open for a hug. "Awww, come kiss me. I love you, Chris."

And that feels wonderful. He leans in to cup my face in his hands. We kiss. I try my best to hold steady, but Dave is still undulating his hips under me. I mean, he's moving less now than he was a minute ago - I think he's trying not to get in the way of our romantic moment - but also, I can't blame him for wanting to keep going. This probably feels pretty special for him too, even. When you're this close to someone - like, inside me - the body warmth, the oxytocin - you wind up sharing a lot of their emotions. At least, I always do.

"And we're still good here?" I ask, when Chris's lips finally leave mine.

"Yeah," he says. "You?"

"Yeah. What about you, Dave?"

"I'm," Dave says, "still feeling great." I can't say anything back, because I'm kissing Chris again, but I tickle Dave's belly with my free hand. Because that's always flattering to hear, when you're having sex with somebody.

What a wonderful evening.

When I open my eyes again, I notice that we're almost at the end of the video. "Mmmph," I mumble into Chris's mouth, and then tell him, "This is the part Dave likes."

All the cameras flashing make the screen seem to strobe. Maybe they need sexy stills for a box cover or something. The woman who looks like me is on her hands and knees, with the guy still pumping away behind her. But then he taps her rump, rises to his feet, and pulls the condom off, all in one motion. She spins, closes her eyes, and tilts her red-flushed cheek. And then he's coming, on her, again.

She spent all evening knowing that they'd do this.

And then I realize, here I am, too, knowing I'll do that. A sudden tingle passes over me, like an unexpected breeze. I feel almost dizzy, for a moment, and squeeze my legs.

Dave, under me, is surprised. "You okay?" he asks.

The guy onscreen presses his dick to her cum-covered lips.

"Very okay," I said. "Chris, maybe, could you ... your cock in my mouth, please?"

He's happy to oblige. But since I'm rolling up and down, riding Dave's body, the geometry keeps being not quite right. I press a hand to his pelvis, and once I can talk again, I say, "Wait, let me lie down. Do you know where the vibrator went?"

I lay down beside Dave, with my back to him, raise one leg, and help as he eases his cock into me again. The front of his hips press against my bum. His chest against my back. And then I hear that cheerful buzz and know that Chris has found the vibrator.

"Do you want me to ... " he asks.

"Can I? I was thinking that ... if you were up here, near my head," and I touch the vibrator to my clit as Chris gets himself into position. "Dave, you'll tell me if this is too much?"

"It'd be fun, to be in you when you come," he says.

"It is," Chris tells him.

Chris slides his cock over my parted lips - I lightly tongue him, too - cradling my head with one hand and reaching out to play with my nipple with the other. Then I feel two more hands - fingertips stroking my earlobe, fingertips gently squeezing my other nipple - and, fuck, four hands on me, and, and, and two cocks in me, and, and, I press the button twice and my vibrator starts pulsing, like it's coming, too, and I wave my other arm about till I slap it down - too hard, probably - sorry Dave! - and grab Dave's little bum, and I would be yelling, probably, but my mouth is full of Chris's cock, so all they can hear from me is something like "Mmmiime mumbry!", which maybe sounds like "I'm hungry," except, duh, I'm clearly full, and also, also, I'm clearly, clearly, clearly coming.

"Fuck," Dave says, pulling out.

"Mmm mmm mmm!" I shout, "back in, please please please."

"I'm too close."

"Just, use your, use your hands!"

And I think he might be fumbling about to put his fingers into me but Chris rolls me over to face Dave instead and Dave and I are kissing and then, and then, and then Chris has his hard cock inside me, a second cock for me to fuck as I finish coming.

I have absolutely no idea how long this orgasm lasts.

I think it lasts a while.

And I think it's .. yeah, it's mostly over now, but I'm ... well, this still feels pretty spacey.

And I must look all googly-eyed by the time I can steady Chris's hips with my hand to make him stop, and I tap Dave on the forehead to rise up and let me talk. The colors in the room feel brighter. The music, different, like it's slower, or like my brain is ... I don't know. Somehow, it feels as though I can hear more notes.

I guess I'm feeling a little loopy.

"Whew," I say. "That was ... that was a really ... really good orgasm."

"I'm glad I got to be here with you," Chris says, reaching an arm across my chest to cuddle me.

"And I, too," says Dave, "am infinitely grateful to whichever gods of coincidence helped you finish work early tonight."

"Are you guys ready to finish?"

"Can I stay inside you a little bit?" Chris asks. "This is feeling really good to me." He's resumed gently rocking his hips.

"Yeah, yes, of course. Dave, you want to take that condom off and come up near my mouth?"

"Yeah, but ... I'm ... maybe, easy on me, for now? If Chris and I are going to come at close to the same time, maybe you two should just fuck, while I ... "

"Take all the time you need," I laugh. "It feels sexy to have you watch."

"It feels sexy to be watching," he says. A little breathless.

I look over my shoulder to see Dave sit down on the couch, still grinning as he watches us ... but then, before long, his hand strays to his crotch ... and after a moment, he must realize that he'd still like more, because here he is, circling around us, now inching forward on his knees until he's near enough. I open my mouth for him.

Two dicks and four hands is a lot of dicks and hands. Something about the disorientation of it all make it feel like more than twice two hands and one.

Chris starts pushing into me faster. I have to hold my hands up around Dave's cock - with some thrusts, he's going far into my mouth.

"Dave," I hear Chris say, "I'm close."

"How were you thinking we do this?" Dave asks.

"I dunno," Chris says, holding still for a moment. He's really close. I kind of want to keep going, bring him over the edge, but the guys deserve a chance to have their big finale.

"In the movies," Dave says, shuddering a little when I gave his dick another sultry lick, "they usually ask her to kneel."

Chris slides out of me and asks, "You okay with that?"

"I already got mine," I say. "Totally ready to let you guys call the shots, here."

"Ha, bad pun," Dave says.

"What ... ohhh. Sorry."

"No, we're supposed to make it light, right?" Dave says, offering a hand and helping me up. I'd forgotten how much taller than me he is; when I wrap my arms around him, he has to lean down to kiss me. And then I feel Chris's hand on me, too, caressing my legs, my bum. So I pull back, give Chris a quick peck too, and whisper "I love you" in his ear before giving his earlobe a little nibble. Then I kneel between them.

"So, one of you on each side of me?" I suggest.

"But, if we're on either side, won't we be, like, aiming at each other, and ...?"

"Aw, c'mon, dudes. If you're worried, let's make a deal. You accidentally splash each other, I'll lick it off you. Both of you. Whatever. I can, like, make a sexy show of it. We all know you both like watching, so ... "

"And if we'd had another woman over, would you ...?"

"What, like, lick your cum off her tits? Her lips? Maybe pass it mouth to mouth? I mean, yeah, if that's what you think is hot. It's not something I'd think to do on my own ... but I like doing stuff you think is hot. Like, knowing you were into it, I'd enjoy it. Especially if you got me off this well beforehand."

"So, if we did manage to invite your friend, sometime ... "

"And Amy was into it? Or whoever we find? Then, duh. Totally, I would."

Dave clears his throat. "I should probably remind you that my, uh, schedule is flexible. In case you need a fourth."

I laugh. "Oh, Dave, don't worry, you're getting a great review. Five stars out of five. Good, giving, eminently game. Would totally fuck again."

"Oh, good. Always nice to hear positive feedback from the fans."

"Yup, I'm a fan. But, are you guys gonna do this, or ...?"

Chris looks at Dave, Dave looks at Chris. This is a moment when they ought to hug, but they don't. Guys, they're just bodies! But Chris is pretty chill - I mean, he just watched me fuck another man. Someday, maybe, he'll feel comfortable enough to suck a buddy's cock.

Still, they seem to need a little encouragement, so I reach out, cradle Chris's testicles in my hand, and lean over with an open mouth until I have Dave's pressed against my tongue.

"Mmrime reaby fbor you," I mumble. I've spent a lot of the night talking with my mouth full.

Dave loosely wraps his hand around his dick and starts rubbing up and down. I can't see Chris, but I imagine he's doing the same. I feel like I'm doing some good sexy blinking, making eye contact with Dave while he jerks himself off, but he looks away from me when Chris starts to laugh.

"I never realized," Chris says, "like, how weird it would be, to go from fucking, to, like, masturbating. The same as if you were alone in your bedroom. If you're trying to come on somebody's face."

Dave laughs, too. "And I'm still kind of worried about my aim."

"Oh, guys, come on."

"No, I'm serious! Like, you're really fucking hot, okay? Is that gonna make me shoot super far? Like, is it sexy if we do all this and I wind up coming on the walls, or, like, on the frigging ceiling?"

Now I'm laughing, too. "Dave, you really think you're going to hit the ceiling?"

"No, I mean, I just don't know! I ... I guess I never realized it would be this hard."

"Look who's making bad puns now," I say.

"Man, I just ... "

"No, I know what you mean," Chris says. "Coming in her mouth would be easier. But there'd be less to see."

"Okay, why don't I lie down again," I say. "Then you could be right next to me. Or straddling my belly."

"Oh, sure, that could work."

I lie down. Dave kneels over me, with his knees practically at my underarms.

"Do you want your vibrator again?" Chris asks.

"No, not yet. I'm still reeling from that last one."

"Okay, then where should I ...?"

"Right here," I say, gesturing with my chin. "Close."

So he crouches too. Very close. "Uh huh," I say, opening my mouth, and he slides his cock in. Chris is fun to blow. I like his taste, I like his feel, I like his smell. I like him.

"This does seem like it'll work easier," Chris says, suddenly breathless.

"Then I wonder why the movies don't show it this way."

"Geometry, probably. To us, this looks great, but where would they put a camera?"

When I interject, they must hear me say something that sounds like, "Mra obdasm wib nob be telebidised."

"What?"

I ease my mouth off Chris's dick to say, "The orgasm will not be televised." Which is probably way too loose a reference to catch when it's all mumbled up, but this time Chris gets it.

"The orgasm will not be brought to you by Dancing Bear on flat screen TV," he says.

"The orgasm will not add body to your naturally straight hair," I add.

"There will be no slow-motion replay, for shame," says Chris.

"The orgasm will not leave you hankering after celebrities," I say.

"Ohhh," Dave says, "I get it." And he says the last line for us: "The orgasm will be live."

"Yup," I say, and take Chris into my mouth again.

"Actually," Dave asks, "I mean, we're pretty crowded already, but ... could I fuck your breasts a bit?"

"Mmm hmm," I murmur - full mouth, again - and use my hands to press them together for him. Chris shifts his weight back as Dave leans in, his shoulder surely up against Chris's stomach, his chest just above my cheek. Dave's body pressing into me feels nice. And his smoothness, sliding back and forth between my sensitive skin. It's hot, lying there - like, even temperature-wise. With the comforter swaddling me from beneath, their bodies both so close to me, I'm really sweating. In addition to all my other dampness.

I feel Dave inhale deeply, smelling the hair at the top of my head, and he kisses me there. Dave's breath is ragged as he says, "I always thought you were beautiful, but ... I mean ... when you're ... " He's having trouble talking. Which pretty much says what he's trying to say for him.

"Mmmm," I say, and fake a little moan for him.

Chris says, "Thanks to Dave, I too can attest that you're beautiful when you make love."

I try to give Chris an extra-special flutter with my tongue before I pull my mouth away to talk. I might still sound a little muffled, speaking from down beneath Dave's chest, but I say, "Awww ... and will I be beautiful all covered in cum?"

"Undoubtably," Chris says, scooting back a little and starting to stroke himself. "Dave?"

"Oh, I'm, I'm so close," Dave says, capitalizing on the extra room to hump my chest faster, harder. Some of his thrusts practically knock the wind out of me. "You can do it," I say, caressing his back to encourage him. "You're gonna cum all over me. I want it. Both of you."

Dave lifts his weight off me and starts masturbating.

Chris reaches out and pinches my left nipple with his fingertips. His dick is right next to my face. Dave's, too, is pointed my way.

"Eyes," Chris says, and I close mine. But he's not the one who's coming, yet. I suddenly feel a sticky strand fall across the whole length of my face. I must be so warm - it seems to melt as soon as it touches me, spilling down my chin, my lips. Some flows up, from my perspective, over my forehead. It tickles where it's trickling into my hair, but I resist the urge to wipe it away.

Maybe the orgasm will add body to my naturally straight hair.

"Fuuuuck" Dave moans, still coming. His cum is really, like ... watery, almost, like drops of rain. If rain came in strands. Salty, semen-smelling rain, landing only on my face.

"Can you, would you open your mouth?" Chris asks, and I open mine, trying to do that sexy half-open moan face, and right away I can taste Dave's cum. I don't know if this is from more of it falling - can he still be going? - or if what had been on my lips before is now slipping in.

"Ohhh," Dave says, lowering himself, resting a lot of his weight on my stomach. I guess now he's done.

Chris is still masturbating - I can hear him. I smile, although it feel a little weird to smile with your eyes closed, since you don't really know what you might be looking at, what anybody's thinking.

"Oh, wow," Dave says. "Sorry, I ... that was a lot."

"You did great," Chris tells him.

"I mean, I didn't mean for, we should've cleared more space for the splash zone."

"No, it's cool," Chris says, panting. "Just, like, sit back and enjoy the show." And to me he says, "Just a sec, and I can ... " and I feel him dabbing a piece of fabric over my eyelids. Then, "I think you're safe, now."

I blink, then see what Dave had meant. Chris, too, had been on the receiving end of some of that cum - his hand, his arm, his cock.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Dave came a lot."

"And ... "

"You look great," Chris says.

"Do I look better, doing this?" I say, and I rise up on my side to suck on Chris's hand. He holds still for me while I draw circles with my tongue, then loudly slurp, then swallow.

Dave's cum tastes pretty good, for cum.

Which I realize that I should say out loud, actually. "I love the taste of you, Dave." And I slide my mouth along Chris's arm, his hairs tickling my lips, sometimes tasting cum, sometimes just Chris's sweat and skin. Both fun for me.