Just Like Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I notice a new spot of cum higher up on Chris's arm. "I'm dripping, aren't I?"

"Yup. Up here. What about underneath?"

"Mmm, you're right. Dave, now can you find that vibrator? So I can get off while I'm covered in your cum?"

"Here, it's, I've got it, and ... "

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"Hey, thank you for movie night. But hang on. We still need two more orgasms here, from Chris and me."

"I'm still close," Chris tells me.

"Probably so am I," I say, and when I touch the vibrator to me, it becomes apparent to all that I was telling the truth. "Fuck," I say, softly, closing my eyes. I feel Dave begin to massage my legs, for a moment, but after that it's hard to feel any one specific thing because another shudder from my clit sends the world away. "Unngh," I gasp, or groan. Gasping would be sexier. But I'm not trying to be sexy. Dave has fucked me, and my face is dripping with his cum, and my Chris has fucked me, and he just watched, and he is ... he's watching, still ... and, me, just like those women in the videos, whom people pay good money to see ...

I finally have the presence of mind to turn the vibrator's busy buzzing off. Just in time to hear Chris's sudden exhalation and a plea: "Your mouth. Please."

His hand is on the back of my head, pulling me to him. I open my mouth and feel him thrust his cock against my tongue and inner cheek. One thrust, two thrusts, three. I do my best to curl my lips in and protect him from my teeth. And I feel him coming.

My face is pressed against him, smearing some of Dave's cum onto Chris's convex belly. Chris's abdomen always bulges out when he's about to orgasm. I'm trying not to swallow, so that they'll have something to see. It's tricky - I've never done something quite like this before. And Chris keeps coming for a while.

I'm breathing through my nose.

It feels like fifteen or twenty seconds pass before his muscles finally stop quivering. Chris tips his hips away and slides his cock out of my mouth.

I can't talk yet. Not even a mumble - not with this mouthful of cum. Instead I lean back, propping myself on my elbows. Like I said, Chris and I have watched a few pornos before. I've seen what performers do after people come in their mouths.

I try it.

It's a weird sensation. We spend so much time actively avoiding being messy. And yet here I am, pursing my lips, pushing with my tongue, and letting it leave my mouth.

Chris's semen quickly spills down my chin. Some falls to my chest. I can feel a tingle along the trail it takes down my body, pooling in my belly button and at my pubic hair. Some clings to my lips and chin. Semen has a weird mix of consistencies.

I must look ridiculous.

But before I have a chance to feel silly, Dave gulps. "You are," he says, "way better than any porn."

"Mmm," I say, agreeing. "Porn doesn't love you back." I reach up to wipe Chris's cum from my face ... then smear it onto my breasts. My pert nipples. "Porn doesn't wonder whether you'll want to do it again sometime. And," I add, feeling ticklish as a melty bit of cum meanders through my pubic hair, "porn doesn't need your help cleaning up. Can you maybe find that t-shirt I was wearing?"

Chris tosses it to me and I pat myself dry.

#

Dave stands up and gathers his clothes. He pulls on his boxers and awkwardly steps into his jeans as he says, "Well ... I should ... I mean, it's late, and probably time I let you lovebirds ... "

"Sure," I say, crawling into Chris's arms. "But, Dave?"

"Yeah?" he says, as he tries to button his pants over his still-rigid erection.

"I know it's not my apartment, and I'm not even the one who invited you, but ... thanks for coming over, friend."

Chris laughs. "Yeah. Thanks for showing me the movie. You were right. I did want to see it."

Dave says, "Anytime," before walking toward the door. But just after he reaches the vestibule, he pokes his head back in. "Seriously, I mean it - anytime."

We laugh. I'm cozily nuzzled up in Chris's arms as we hear the door close.