Just Like Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down again at my lurching cock and gave a loud intake of breath. Her hands rose slowly to her anguished face and her legs began to buckle. I reached forward and held her under the armpits, keeping her from falling. I pulled her close and leaning over found her mouth with mine and as she parted her lips I began kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around me and responded with equal ardor. With our mouths locked together, I walked her backward to the bed. She suddenly broke loose, her face a mask of confused passion.

"No, we can't do this now ... maybe some other time ... Suppose Ruby comes up?" She said.

"She won't, but if she does I can hide in the closet. She'll hear the music in the other room and think I'm in there."

I went over to the door and pressed in the safety button. I pulled away my towel and dropped it to the floor. She watched, wide eyed, as I walked towards her, my cock bouncing under the towel. She stood still as I loosened her towel and exposed her splendid, fluffy nakedness. I kissed her deeply and moved her the couple of feet backward to the bed, and as the backs of her legs hit the mattress she sat down heavily. I stood before her, my cock inches from her flushed face. She looked at the lurching cock, looked up at me, looked back at the cock then grabbed it roughly and with a little howl, took it into her mouth and went to work, sucking on it ravenously.

After a couple of minutes I pulled away, sunk to my knees, pushed her onto her back and buried my face in her slightly hairy crotch. I went for the clit immediately and sucked on the hardened knob of flesh. I grabbed her thick hips as I sucked and flickered my tongue on her excited clit. She grasped my head and began rolling her hips as she made little subdued grunts. She was soon bucking and jerking in lusty abandon, and shortly after, made a loud hissing sound as her body erupted in an orgasm. I watched her reddened body be taken over by goosebumps as she flounced on the mattress.

When her convulsions eased up I pushed her into the middle of the bed and got between the thick reddened thighs. As I positioned myself she grabbed my cock and helped me find her hole. I pushed forward hard and entered her deeply with the first thrust. She raised her bent knees and pulled them back while spreading her thick self, wide open to me. I began pummeling the fat pussy, delighting in the sight of her rippling belly and big, bouncing boobs. I leaned forward and she held a big breast up as I sucked on the long nipple while massaging the other massive mound with my hand.

She dropped her legs, wrapped them around mine and started a furious winding under my onslaught. Within a few minutes I felt my body sending warning signals of an approaching eruption. I told her to put her legs on my shoulders and she quickly unwrapped and complied. I leaned forward, pressed the knees down to her chest and began a rapid slamming, wanting to get the best out of the coming blast off. She must have sensed that I was about to cum, for with an anxious voice she informed me that I couldn't cum in her because it was not a safe time of the month.

I brought a hand to my mouth and lathered a forefinger with saliva. I pulled my cock back and out, at the same time quickly lowering the hand and finding her anus. I sent the finger into it, as my thumb, above, pressed down the hard cock. Using the finger's as guide and stabilizer, I pushed forward my cock while simultaneously easing out the finger. As the cock head replaced the finger at the puckered door it started to shoot. I pushed harder and I felt her walls expand and a little of me, helped by the slimy fluid, forced its way in. I wrapped both arms around her thighs, keeping them in place so she couldn't drop them as I shoved my hips against her.

"What are yo ..." was all she managed to shriek as more cock entered her tight thickness, cutting off her breath.

Half of me was buried in her ass as the cock fired shot after shot. When I was empty and my cock was beginning to shrink a bit, but still in her, I let her drop her legs. She looked up at me with teary but satisfied eyes and smiled broadly. She reached up and pulled my head down and kissed me with an eager tongue moving about inside my mouth before latching onto mine and sucking on it as if it were a piece of meat she was eating.

The sound of my mother pulling in and bolting the metal, protective grill door to the kitchen downstairs, drifted upstairs through the open bedroom window. I dislodged myself from Glynis and got off the bed. Wrapping my towel around my sweating body I rushed out the bedroom and headed for the bathroom.

That evening, after dining out we returned to the house and sat down together in the living room watching episodes of the British comedy, Love Thy Neighbour. Dad and uncle were gustily devouring a bottle of Absolut vodka, with just a little help, occasionally, from me and the ladies, while the kids enjoyed their chips and soda.

Andrea was the first to retire, claiming uncontrollable sleepiness, but I knew from the glances she'd been giving me every now and then, that she was itching cock. The kids were put to bed shortly after, and an hour later when mom and Glynis decided to call it a night, mostly because they knew dad and uncle wanted to watch a boxing match, I also claimed sleepiness and left dad and uncle with their drinks and the TV.

Glynis met me in the kitchen while mom was in the bathroom, and allowed me to kiss her and feel up her pussy by pushing my hand up the loose leg of her shorts. She was wet and eager to fuck, but we both knew there was no way we could have pulled that off safely. Glynis went to her room and I to mine, taking with me, her pussy juices on my fingers. When I entered the room Andrea was lying on her belly reading a book – her completely naked body obviously oiled up and smelling heavenly, was gleaming under the bright lights. All of the lights in the roof and on the walls were on. Looking at the amazingly sexy body I felt at that moment that she was looking more fuckable than any naked woman I'd ever laid eyes on. I locked the door and advanced to the bed, telling her to remain just like that. I got out of my clothes and climbed onto the bed. I noticed the bottle with whatever she'd applied to her skin, standing uncapped on the night table.

I started kissing Andrea on the back of her long shapely neck and worked my way slowly down the succulent hourglass body, licking and nibbling voraciously until I reached her heels, which I sucked on for a while. I then returned to the fluffy ass and after chewing on it and licking inside the deep groove, I lay on my side next to her and placing my hand between the oiled up legs that she immediately spread wide, I massaged the smooth-shaven pussy briefly, before slipping a couple of Glynis-smeared fingers into her hot and pulsing pussy hole. The thought of Glynis' juice mixing with Andrea's sent a perverse tingle through my body and my cock grew harder than I could remember it ever being.

I finger fucked her slowly but with a steady rhythm as she bucked and moaned with pleasure. On an impulse I slipped my fingers out of the soaking pussy and sent the middle finger alone, pass her puckered flower and into her shit passage. I drove it in all the way and the tight walls clamped it firmly. I left it buried in her and without my prodding she began to roll her hips. Shortly after I began moving the finger back and forth in the tight hole, finger fucking it like I'd done the plump pussy, short minutes ago. The way she gyrated I knew she was loving it and she confirmed that when I heard her softly whisper in a tentative manner:

"You want to do me in there G?"

"You like that?" I asked, calmly, trying to keep my eagerness harnessed.

"I don't know ... I never did it ... but if you want to, I won't mind giving it a try ... the finger does feel good in there," she said, ending with a nervous sounding chuckle.

She continued, "You ever did it with any other girl before?"

"Yes!" I answered, thinking of the one I'd done earlier that day.

"Well, you'll guide me," she said, excitement creeping into her voice.

She slowly rose onto her elbows and knees and arched her lovely back, without dislodging my probing finger.

"This okay?" she enquired softly.

"Yes," I said eagerly, deeply excited by this new adventure coming so quickly and easily, following the previous night's and morning's luck. I reached for the little bottle with the perfumed oil. I withdrew my finger from her hole and lathered my cock with the scented oil. I then poured some into her crack. Bracing my lubed up cock head against her twitching flower bud, I took hold of her hips and pushed forward. As I felt my cock sliding into her virgin passage, she let out a fairly loud screech and I had to clasp my hand over her mouth. She immediately bit into the soft pad of my palm. I buried the remaining length of cock into Andrea's tightness and she bit down harder on my palm, her body shivering.

I began moving back and forth in her and after a while she opened her mouth and released my palm. She then began rolling her hips in rhythm with my strokes, beginning to enjoy the sweet pain. I fucked her ass long and steady, and she stayed with me despite the discomfort. After pumping her for about twenty minutes I reached under and began twirling her clit between thumb and forefinger. I somehow found myself picturing Glynis' creamy, fat ass as I looked at Andrea's chocolate hills bouncing against my belly and the combined visions of opposite delight thrilled me to the extent that I quickened my twirling of her clit as well as my strokes, hitting her with short, quick jabs.

I felt myself building up to a climax, but she beat me to it, her body erupting forcefully. As she bucked, I felt her ass walls clamp my cock, cajoling it into releasing the pent up pressure and I began firing into her. When I had drained all I had into her, I threw myself backward and lay on my back, breathing hard. She remained on her knees and elbows and I watched, fascinated as her pulsing hole expelled cum juice. She then turned around throwing her beautiful self onto me, kissed me hard and long, lovingly.

That weekend was the beginning of a steamy but carefully hidden sexual relationship between me and my sweet aunt that is still going on, now, ten years later. Andrea, also, though now married and moved away to another part of town, still finds the time to indulge in some hectic fucking with me. Those two lovely ladies keep me a happy and sexually satisfied young man with their ever-eager pussies and butt holes. Most of our rendezvous are right at the house where we started, as I still reside with my parents. Whenever mom and dad are not at home and I am, I would call up Andrea or Glynis who now live and work not far away, to find out which one is available for a bout of illicit fucking, and we would get it on. Life is sweet!

12