Just Look at Me Now Ch. 05

Story Info
New challenges, sensations, toys, people in a 3-part story.
8.1k words
4.65
13.3k
14

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GFfan
GFfan
82 Followers

ACT ONE: PARTY PREP

"If the item is defective, you can return it for a full refund, but no, you cannot return it if it's simply too big. I'm sure you can understand why." This was the saleswoman's reply to the question I had been instructed to ask about an item Jude and Becky had assigned me to buy.

"I doubt that will be a problem though," the clerk, Felicia, continued. "This is the only cock cage we carry that come in two sizes, and you've been told to buy the smaller one. The kit includes two spacers to make the cage longer, but without those it's really very, very short. It would probably fit a pubescent boy."

Although I was recording this conversation as a video on my cell phone, the only visual is the inside of my shirt pocket. So there's no knowing how red my face was at the moment. As you may recall, I'd been given a shopping list, but with two of the items identified only by SKU number; thus I'd had no warning that I would be shopping for a cock cage.

"All the pieces are wrapped in plastic," she said, "so you can take a look." Before I could propose a different plan, the box was open and its four plastic baggies were out on the counter. "Here we have the lock and two keys," she said, "and here are the pins that hold the whole contraption together. The third bag has the spacers I mentioned as well as three different-sized rings to make the device looser or tighter around your scrotum. Finally, here's the piece you were worried about, the one that encases the penis. It's what—a little more than two inches? That won't be too big, will it?"

"No, it should be fine."

The lock and keys were brass-colored, the pins were white, and the hard plastic pieces that would soon lock up my genitals were pink.

"The instructions are here in the bottom of the box, and you can see that the SKU number matches yours. "So, male chastity device, color pink, size small. You're all set!"

"This may be just about the only toy in the store I haven't tried myself," she continued with a wink as she re-boxed the pieces. "I hope you'll enjoy it. Word on the street is that you should always sit to pee; there's a slit for that but it can apparently get messy if you're not careful. Now you said there's just one more item you need to get—let's look that up!"

She punched in the SKU on her register and said, "Well, we're going right back to where we started! This is a fabulous toy—follow me." And we did head right back to Buttlandia and its incredible array of anal toys, where we had already shopped for my training set of butt plugs. This meant walking from the front of the shop, where the cock cages were displayed beneath the check-out counter, all the way to the rear end (ha-ha) of the store. When I'd walked this way before I'd had an empty shopping basket. Now I was carrying my lube, my set of four training plugs, and my male chastity device, all visible to any other shopper who cared to sneak a peek—and let's be honest, who isn't curious about what sex toys others are buying?

The butt plugs were arranged on shelves, and roughly organized from training sets and small plugs on the left to gargantuan and frightening ones on the right. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle one of the big ones for quite some time, so I couldn't imagine why we were back here. Just for the embarrassment of buying a huge pink plug, perhaps?

What I hadn't noticed before were several demure boxes even further to my right—boxes of, omg, vibrating plugs. As the old love song asks, "How long has this been going on?"

Felicia double-checked the SKU and said, "We sell a lot of these. It's definitely the best vibrating plug on the market, and unlike with the cock cages, we have this display model I can show you. Hold it in your hand and I'll turn it on."

I took the plug from her and held it loosely in my right hand. I was relieved to see that it was not particularly large—about the size of the #2 plug in my training set.

"The older models come with a separate controller, like a small tv remote; that can be cumbersome in public places. This one is controlled by phone. You download an app and set up a 6-digit code—we use 123456 for the floor model—and the phone displays all the settings."

As she talked Felicia opened her app, entered the code, and showed me the resulting control panel. "The large button is On/Off, obviously. This slider bar adjusts the intensity from low to high, and this wheel icon lets you choose from thirty different preset patterns such as a steady vibration, short bursts, or a gradual crescendo/decrescendo. It's like a top-notch vibrator shrunk to plug dimensions."

I was gobsmacked. Vibrating was one thing, but multiple patterns?!? "You can use the plug by yourself, of course, but I think most customers also play with a partner." Given my male chastity device it was pretty clear that I was going to play with a partner. More precisely, a partner was going to play with me. Make that two partners.

"If there's nothing in the way, the phone can control the plug from forty feet away," Felicia said enthusiastically. "That makes public play really fun... I mean that's what I've heard," she added coyly. "Hold it firmly and I'll show you how easy it is." She activated the plug and I felt it spring to life, getting stronger and weaker at her command, and switching among the patterns of waves, bursts, seemingly random vibrations, and even what seemed like a waltz pattern of accented triplets.

"Wow, that's amazing. I, uh, have one question, though. Can it be linked to two phones at the same time?" That was the question I'd been assigned to ask.

"You naughty, naughty boy," she whispered. "Let's find out." We downloaded the app to my phone, and after accepting some terms and conditions (not the terms and conditions I was worried about—those would come from Jude), I entered the 123456 code. We discovered that the plug would indeed respond to the most recent command, regardless of which phone sent it. If I turned down the intensity, Felicia could turn it back up or change the pattern at will. The plug responded instantly.

"That's amazing," I said. "It's so small to have all those functions! I'll take it."

"I had a feeling you would," Felicia replied as she added an unopened, shrink-wrapped box to my basket. "Anything else today?"

"No, that's it. I'm ready to check out."

As we returned to the front of the store and the registers, I noticed that the emotional constellation surrounding my crossdressing had shifted significantly. Three of the brightest stars in that constellation have alway been my fear of being humiliated, my paradoxical desire to be humiliated, and an unwelcome shame about this desire. To this day, all three remain visible in the night sky of my psyche, but now the shame is the faintest star, though it once shone quite brightly. My shopping assignment was very embarrassing—I was basically saying "I'm here so someone can lock up my diminutive penis and play with my ass by remote control"—but the shame over my desires and the challenges to my manhood actually receded significantly within that half hour of shopping.

Part of this, I believe, was interacting with a nonjudgmental saleswoman who was matter-of-fact or even enthusiastic about my purchases. It can be embarrassing to have a small penis, just as it might be embarrassing to have a witch's nose or massive breasts or elephantine ears, but you needn't be ashamed of the body nature gave you.

The sheer number, diversity, and ingenuity of the sex toys was also reassuring. Based on the inventory on display, lots of cocks were being locked, and a whole lotta plugs were going up a whole lotta butts. And if others were piercing their nipples or labia or foreskin, then temporarily sequestering my penis did not seem like such a monumental decision. This perspective helped carry me though the challenges of my upcoming meeting with Jude and Becky, not to mention the Halloween party they were planning.

I did my assigned shopping early in October, in time for my scheduled visit to Becky and Jude on the 10th, exactly three weeks before I would attend their party wearing an as-yet-undisclosed costume they were arranging. I'd been told to bring my new toys, and I was quite sure they wouldn't stay in their boxes.

Indeed, very soon after they let me in and we exchanged a few hugs, I was told to strip naked, and the cock cage came out. Jude and Becky sat side by side on kitchen chairs as I stood facing them with my hands behind my head and my penis ready to be encased. They chose the middle-sized ring to go under my balls (we use the small one these days), and to avoid squashing my cock like a sardine they granted me one spacer. I took some joy in that, and even imagined going back to see Felicia and tell her that I did need that spacer— size small, true, but not the very smallest.

I didn't have much time to entertain fantasies set in the future, however, since I was living one right then. Jude deftly worked my bits into the cage, with Becky assisting by handing her whatever ring or pin she needed. When the assembly was complete, Becky checked the operation of the lock and its two keys. When the lock passed that quality check, Jude held it to my lips and had me kiss it. Then she slipped it into place and snapped it shut. My cock was in jail. She and Becky each took one key and added it to the simple chains around their necks.

"Did they mention 'Locktober' when you bought your cage, Nicole?" Jude asked. They most definitely had not. "We hadn't known about it either, but the name says it all—there is a tradition of locking up subs for an entire month of no sex, no masturbation, no erections. We are a little late to the party this year, but speaking of parties, that's when your cage comes off, at midnight after our Halloween costume party."

I'd known I'd be caged, but I had expected it would be for a weekend, or maybe a week, not three weeks. "Are you serious?" I asked. "I'm supposed to wear this for three weeks?"

"You're not 'supposed' to wear it," Jude corrected. "You are wearing it—have a look between your legs and get used to the sight. On the bright side, at least you will have company. Your turn, Beck." Becky obediently went into their bedroom and soon emerged, now naked, carrying a chastity belt.

If getting my cock cage on was like solving Rubik's cube, putting Becky into her chastity belt was almost as simple as getting her into a thong. A locking, blocking thong, true, but simple enough. She'd worn it before, though never for more than a week, so the fit was a known quantity.

When Becky was locked in and Jude had added another key to her chain, Becky knelt down in front of Jude. "Thank you for locking us up so gently and so securely," she said. "It will be sweet torture to say goodbye to our genitals for the rest of October. We do wish to ask for a favor, however. Nicole, kneel down with me and bow your head."

I obeyed, and we knelt at Jude's feet, heads bowed, and naked except for our chastity devices. "Dearest Jude," Becky then continued, "we ask that you join us in abstinence and wear a chastity belt yourself for the rest of the month."

"That's an interesting idea," Jude responded, "but why would I do that now that I have you both locked up while I'm free as a bird?"

"We ask that you do it out of compassion, curiosity, friendship, and love." Becky had clearly prepped her pitch carefully.

"Well, it could be interesting—and you know I love you Beck—but I hesitate to relinquish my power, and as you know I don't even have a belt."

"You needn't shop for a device the way we both had to. That's easily managed. And though the power dynamic would shift, you would of course remain dominant. Just look at us now."

"Tell you what," said Jude. "Out of my deep love for you and my appreciation of Nicole's devoted service over the past few months, I will make you an offer which you two must jointly accept or reject on the spot. We will flip a coin. If heads, you may put me in a chastity device at your earliest convenience, and like you I will wear it until midnight on Halloween. If tails, however, you will both endure another ten days of abstinence beyond that. That would bring you, conveniently, to a full month—a true Locktober, just time-shifted."

If I'd known then the profound difference between 21 and 31 days in a cock cage, I might have balked at this bargain, but the prospect of having Jude share our predicament settled the matter; Becky and I agreed immediately.

"You may rise," said Jude. "Let's have a glass of wine while we all ponder our bargain, and then proceed with the fateful coin toss at 6 o'clock." We opened a bottle of chardonnay and each had quite a large glass as Jude took some pictures of us and asked if we wanted to join her on the balcony. We declined.

At six we reviewed the coin toss rules and Jude spun a quarter into the air. It settled on the kitchen floor—Heads! "Woo-hoo!" cried Becky. "I guess I can't lose 'em all. You pledged to wear a device at our earliest convenience, and our earliest convenience is right now." That was clearly a surprise to Jude, who looked slightly unnerved as Becky walked to their tiny laundry room and emerged immediately with Jude's new chastity belt. "Since Nicole and I do all the cleaning around here," Becky said, "it's perfectly easy to hide things in the broom closet. Time to get your clothes off and your belt on!"

"You can't make me!" cried Jude as she dashed to the living room and tried to use the sofa as a blockade.

Breaking her promise? No, it was clear that she was not reneging on our bargain, but rather inviting us to scuffle. The final destination was clear—Jude in her new chastity belt—but she wanted to take us on a bumpy ride to get there.

What ensued was a kind of traveling wrestling match as Becky and I, both naked ourselves, worked to strip Jude. We had some insurmountable advantages—two against one as well as much greater weight—but Jude was impressively strong and slippery. She reminded me of myself when I wrestled in high school: I was thin, very light, but with a wiry strength. I got my clock cleaned in football and basketball, but with the weight divisions in wrestling I excelled.

Our struggle with Jude began with us all standing. The hardest part was our first step, removing Jude's blouse without ripping off any of its buttons. I could barely keep her still long enough for Becky to undo one button at a time while I held her from behind and dodged Jude's kicks to my lower legs. Becky brilliantly shifted from the blouse attack to Jude's stretchy jeans, pulling them down to her ankles and thus largely immobilizing her legs. I had a flashback to the day I first met these amazing women, when I'd been pantsed at the intersection beneath their balcony and similarly immobilized. Freed now from the threat of kicks, I was able to hold the squirming Jude while Becky finished unbuttoning her blouse. We got off one sleeve at a time, and then there was nothing delicate to worry about.

We all played a bit rough but were also careful not to seriously hurt one another. My balls, sensitized and made prominent by the cock cage, would have been easy targets but suffered only some glancing thumps from writhing body parts.

Shifting our battle lines unpredictably proved very effective. When Jude's blouse was off and she was concentrating on defending her bra, I lifted her off her feet from behind, and Becky yanked off her shoes, jeans, and panties. When I set Jude back down I didn't bother trying to unclasp her bra, but simply pulled the straps off her shoulders and slid the whole bra down to her waist, where Becky took over by pulling it down to her ankles. Jude surrendered and we were halfway home—she was naked but still needed her chastity device. We carried her into the bedroom and laid her down on her back so that I could control her upper body while Becky fitted and attached the belt below.

To me the device looked less like a belt and more like a bunch of leather hoops with some metal fittings. Becky of course knew exactly how it worked though it was more complex than the belt she herself was wearing. Becky's was the simplest possible design: a waist band plus a strap from the navel down between the legs and up the ass crack, with a flared section covering the genitals and an opening at the anus. To that classic architecture Jude's "female chastity device" added a band around each leg at crotch level which attached to the genital shield. These helped hold the contraption very securely in place, and could be locked on just like the waist band and central strap—four locks for Jude compared to just two for Becky and a single lock for my cage.

Jude resisted very little as I sat on her abdomen and held her wrists. Becky worked quickly and confidently, and I loved hearing each lock click shut as she secured the belt. I knew that sound very well by then, and it was thrilling to share in the power it bestowed rather than surrender to it. When the fourth lock was shut, I let Jude up and we took a moment to admire our work.

It's just one man's opinion, but I think women look better in their chastity devices than men do in ours. Their belts were not unlike pieces of clothing, covering just the most private parts like lingerie does, with the perverse function of arousing sexual desire while denying its fulfillment. My cage, on the other hand, looks like a cartoonish drawing of genitals tacked on like a fig leaf on Adam. To this day I feel embarrassed to wear it—but not ashamed!

If Becky looked sexy and I looked somewhat comical, Jude was stunning. Perhaps I was just high on the feeling that we were all in the same soup now, but the contrast of her lithe, well-toned body versus her industrial strength chastity belt was striking. Paradoxically, the belt made her look even more powerful than usual, as if only the strongest device could bridle her sexual potency.

What I would give to have a video of that whole encounter! We do have commemorative photos, fortunately. The best were taken with their phones, and though I've been allowed to see them I can't have copies because their faces are visible. I do have some cherished pics of myself, though—posing with my cage, with Jude's fingers squeezing my nipples, for example. My favorite is a square image with my pink cage encircled by their four hands.

Becky and Jude exchanged keys to each other's chastity belts and added them to their necklaces. I realized that they could release one another whenever I wasn't around, but I trusted them. In any case I was locked up until Halloween, and it was very clear that I could not wriggle out of my cage or have an erection. The wrestling had given me the first experience of being highly aroused psychologically with my cock unable to rise or swell.

That experience was immediately intensified as we took care of the last piece of business for the day—testing my vibrating plug. Of course I knew that it worked, but we hadn't linked it with their phones before. They insisted that for a completely reliable test I'd need the plug inserted, not just vibrating obediently in my palm. And we could now test it with all three of our phones.

The spanking bench is not a particularly comfortable piece of furniture, but it works well for getting a plug in place. I set it up as directed and climbed on, then had my hands bound, my anus lubed, and my plug inserted. Jude and Becky took turns controlling the vibrations, giving the gizmo quite a thorough test—different patterns and intensity levels, controlled from every corner of the apartment.

My cock was pressing desperately against my cage throughout the twenty minutes or so of experimentation. I generally kept my composure pretty well, but whenever one of them dialed the intensity up suddenly I could not help but moan or gasp. The little devil in my ass was very powerful, and I began to imagine walking down the street or sitting in a coffee shop and having an anus-shaking, prostate-quaking surprise.

GFfan
GFfan
82 Followers