Just Look at Me Now Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood quietly on the platform while the five women watched my cock rise and swell. At first I stared into space, unwilling to look at them looking at me, but soon I made eye contact. I sensed a mixture of surprise, amusement, and curiosity, but no cruelty. I was vulnerable, sissified, and embarrassed, but somehow accepted.

There were some comments about the swiftness of my erection and the not-that-tiny size of my newly liberated member, but the only comment I recall exactly came from Harry. "May I touch it?" she asked when I was fully erect, a dewdrop of precum at the tip of my cock. Her request surprised everyone, even Harry herself, I suspect, for she blushed deeply and hurriedly began to explain herself. "I haven't touched a penis since some adolescent shenanigans back in middle school. I always knew I liked girls, still do, just, you know, curious I guess."

Having been locked up for three weeks, my cock was more than willing to be touched, but I instinctively looked at Jude to see if this was OK with her. She nodded her assent and I said, "Yes, Harry, you may touch me. I would like that."

She came to the edge of the table and stood just in front of me, then tentatively felt my quivering cock with her fingertips. After running her fingers along my shaft and squeezing it gently, she extended her explorations to my balls. To me this felt like something halfway between a sexual encounter and a medical exam—perhaps, as Harry had said, an expression of curiosity about what testicles feel like, how they can move within their sac, or how a squeeze can make a guy suddenly hold his breath.

She soon modulated to an overtly sexual key, stroking my shaft slowly and rhythmically. I felt my plug kick up a notch. Becky grinned at me as she set the controlling phone back down on a coffee table. At almost the same time Jude told Harry "Don't stop, just let me get this..." as she wiped the now copious precum from the tip of my cock with her fingertip and held it to my lips to lick off.

"You know, Harry," Jude continued, "hand jobs are for Muggles, but blow jobs are magical. Why don't you give Nicole a magical moment—she deserves it after being locked up for three weeks, don't you think?"

Had Jude the witch cast a spell over Harry the sorcerer? The tone of her suggestion was just a semitone short of a command. Her dominant personality relied on an uncanny knack of recognizing what a sub desired but was afraid to act on. Thus her commands could in essence grant permission to me or Becky, or now Harry, to do what we desired, even if subconsciously.

In any case—whether it was deep psychic play, or a witch's spell, or hypnosis, or simply Harry's third cosmo—Harry succumbed. She tapped the table and said "Sit here." I stepped off the platform as directed and sat at its edge. She knelt in front of me as Jude mercifully took the leash from my mouth and unclipped it from my collar. Moments later Harry took my swollen member into her mouth. Becky again turned up the intensity of my butt plug.

Although Harry lacked any hands-on (mouth-on?) experience in giving blow jobs, virtuosity was not needed in this situation. Harry simply sucked me in and out, in and out, with gradually increasing pressure and pace. Becky clicked up the plug repeatedly, and when I began my pre-orgasmic moaning and irregular breathing, she kicked it up to what was certainly a "10." Soon I exploded into Harry's seemingly eager mouth. She swallowed, didn't gag, and kept sucking and licking until my orgasm had shuddered to a halt.

"Thank you, Harry," I said, "thank you all, in fact. What an unforgettable night!"

"Thank you," Harry replied. "That was, um, interesting. I hadn't had it on my bucket list, but I'm glad I was brave enough to try it." She was blushing deeply, and I suspected that although I was collared and wearing lingerie, with everyone watching my erection gradually subside, Harry may have felt just as vulnerable as I did. She kept her wits about her, though, as she stood up and asked me to do her one little favor—"Just please don't tell Hermione."

Becky gave her a hug and said, "Welcome to the club! Straight or queer, we ladies have all sucked at least one cock, right?" Sandy nodded in affirmation, and Felicia said, "I'm bi, and yes, I've sucked nine different ones so far, but who's counting?"

"But not Nicole!" said Jude. "Remember when she sucked my strap-on she said she'd never given a blow job."

"You're right!" said Becky. "That will take some planning. But in the meantime Nicole can get used to swallowing her own cum. Start practicing at home, dear, so when we shop for bras you and Harry can compare tasting notes!"

Things wound down quickly after that. We shared hugs, some laughter, and a general consensus that this had been the best Halloween ever. But just wait 'til next year!

At last to bed, with some hasty arrangements. Felicia, who had a guest parking spot in the garage and was sober, would simply drive herself home. Harry, now called Melinda again, was judged too tipsy to drive, so would stay overnight in Sandy's guest room. Jude and Becky were not to be awakened in the morning. I was to sleep on their sofa bed & finish straightening up by 9 am, then knock on Sandy's door to retrieve a few items they she and Melinda were taking with them—my maid's uniform, my cock cage, and my car keys.

But that's a story for another day.