Just Nasty

Story Info
A bleak nasty story, no redeeming qualities.
1.9k words
2.54
15.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story, no bitch burned, no reconciliation. UK English.

"OK Julie, you are my seven months pregnant horny slutwife, tonight it's important that these guys know that you are cuckolding me, I want you to give them their dreams, let them do anything they want to your body and let them shit talk about what a wimpy cuckold I am.

Some of them may not want to take a chance on humiliating me, risking a few broken bones when they see my size but we'll convince them I am under your thumb and you call all the shots while I'm just lucky to be allowed to watch them fuck the shit out of you.

Got It?"

Julie smiled at me and said, "Yeah Jimmy tonight you are my fucking wimp who loves to see his wife fuck 'real men'. I can't wait to be treated like a real fucking cum dump tonight, you know how much I love to be treated like the little cum slut I am.

I'd known Julie for 7 years and had been fucking her all of that time, I fucked her in every hole the first night we met, she is a bit of a nymphomaniac, well not "a bit", she is a nympho, she loves it in every hole, loves to be made airtight, she has never spat out a mouthful of cum in her life, except into her husband's mouth when he pleads for it, like the cum slut he is too.

There is not much I haven't done to Julie, as I said I've had every hole, I've pissed on her, she has been my urinal a few times, swallowing my acrid piss, other times I just let fly all over her body, she loves a good warm yellow shower. Fuck all 'golden' about mine, I piss taxicab yellow. I've fisted her cunt and ass, I've even whipped her with my belt a few times. Julie is a fucking slut, it doesn't need to be fucking, if there can be even the slightest sexual connotation attached to a given action, it makes her wet and if she is wet she is up for anything, the baser the better, she's a complete slut,

Three weeks ago, I'd advertised on a kinky online site, "Cuckold willing to sell his 7-month pregnant wife's holes to discerning gentlemen. Fuck her bareback, she can't get any MORE pregnant. STD cert must be provided on the night, free drinks will be provided in comfortable hotel suite plus condoms for the squeamish. Entry fee 500, limited to the first 8 applicants. Fucking available 8pm to midnight, all holes open. Four hours, fuck her as often as you can get it up."

I had a suite booked in the Empire Hotel on Main Street and after the booze I was supplying, I'd still clear over 3500. How much was Julie getting? Sweet fuck all, she didn't know I was charging an entry fee, the dumb bitch, all that booze and a suite for the night at my expense, yes I enjoyed seeing her fuck but I am a businessman at heart, I'd make my corn.

The day of the gangbang arrived and I took Julie for lunch and made her fit a fat butt plug after she'd her lunch then evacuated her bowels a little later and having used two enemas she was good for an evening of ass-traffic, though of course her cunt will be thoroughly plundered too, who could resist adding their cum into a heavily pregnant slut, it's almost like a round of applause to the guy who knocked her up in the first place.

In this strange scenario neither Julie nor I know who planted the seed that is growing inside her, it could be one of several men that fucked her bareback around the time of conception. Gangbangs are a favourite hobby of Julie's; she is at her happiest with something hard and fat in her cunt, preferably not her husband's little cock. Almost certainly the father of the child will not be her husband, neither she nor I care.

As day turns to evening Julie is safely ensconced in the bedroom of the suite, her cunt freshly showered but already dripping wet with pussy juice at the thought of eight cocks pounding that eager hole tonight. She can't wait for the four hours of fucking to begin, she is on edge, almost wanting to defy me, she's wanting to rub one out to take the edge off, but I've told her that I expect her to be as taught as a violin string, ready to howl out a symphony of noisy orgasms as the first cocks fuck her. I told her nothing gets the punters blood up as much as a slut who sounds like she's absolutely gagging for cock, with her need, and there is no acting required for Julie.

I know her desires, I know how much showing a group of guys what a slut she is gets her horny and she understands the benefit of holding back then unleashing her own sexual needs on guys who probably think she's either doing it for money or because I'm forcing her to do it. They don't know that she's doing it for herself and the only one profiting is me, she'd fuck strangers every night for free, no matter what her husband says.

At 7pm, the first of the fuckers begin turning up, I meet them in the bar, identified to them only by the colourful hat I wear at a jaunty angle, as advised by email. As 7.45 approaches only one guy has yet to turn up, the others have presented their STD certs confirming none are likely to give anything unwanted to Julie or the baby. I discretely collect their fee for this evening and as I tuck it away, make sure each man sees the gun in my shoulder holster so no asshole gets the idea he can relieve me of my money later.

They chat amiably amongst themselves wondering how Julie will look in the flesh having only seen two photos of her in the emails, she is a beauty, nobody will be disappointed, in the end though, as all men do, they'll judge her, and they'll despise her, consider her nothing more than a filthy slut. They'll be right, much as I like the girl, she has a crazy need for cock, she can't live without it, more than any woman I've ever known.

Finally, the eighth man strolls in casually, he's a huge black guy, as cool as you like, unlike the others, not a single sign of nervousness. We are all set to go to the suite. I lead the way; we take the staircase as it's only to the third floor and the lifts are small so walking up as a group makes sense. When I open the door, the bedroom door is closed to allow me to talk to the guys before they meet her.

They all get a drink, then I address them. "Gentlemen, you are all here for one thing, to fuck my married little slut who is waiting in the bedroom. Her name is Helena (I mean who gives real names in these situations) and she lives to fuck. Being heavily pregnant has just made her more and more randy, she is permanently on heat and all she gets at home is a 5-inch cock. She is hoping for a few really big cocks tonight, she will take your cocks in any hole and she hopes to be fucked hard and fucked well. Tonight guys, Helena is your cum dump, there are condoms if any of you hate the thought or feel of sloppy seconds or sloppy forty seconds, but no condoms are required, her mouth, cunt or arsehole, you are free to shoot you cum as deep as you want, if you want to hose her face in cum or her tits, just do what you want, she will love it all, she wants your cum."

"She is my bitch so you are all cucking me tonight and I will accept any comments without an aggressive response so you can let it all out guys, all your hate of a cuck husband, I don't care what you say, your money is in my pocket. You will not physically assault Helena in anyway other than with your cock, with it you can be as rough as you like. Any sign of violence and someone will go out of here very quickly with a sore pair of balls and a broken nose as a minimum. Right, are you ready to meet Helena?"

They all whooped like bitches at a hen party when the strippers arrive and I threw open the double doors to the bedroom and there lay Julie/Helena spread wide on her back, legs impossibly wide open it seemed, just dying for some fat cock. Within seconds, three of the guys were all over her like a cheap suit, others were getting naked, two hung back, sipped their drinks and watched, knowing that their turn would come several times as the evening progressed.

For the first 20-30 minutes it was a frantic series of quick fucks mainly in her pussy as guys drained their first orgasm into her, getting rid of the tension. Thereafter it became more relaxed, the part Julie loved where the initial frenzy had worn off and now guys were lasting longer and were fucking her longer and swapping places, to and fro, at all times 2 or 3 holes well filled. And so, it progressed. Guys were taking breaks and having a drink but with 8 guys present to fuck her, she was a busy girl. After the first 2 to 3 hours, it almost became sedate but still, Julie was full of cock most of the time. I could see how much she was enjoying it and saw her cumming repeatedly, she was red in the face and had a sheen of sweat covering her but the most obvious thing was the smile plastered across her face as cock after cock used her holes and dumped cum in them. She's eaten no food since our lunch together but she's need no dinner tonight, she was sated with cum.

Approaching midnight, I warned everyone the night had almost finished, most guys were pretty well satisfied but the big black dude was in her ass, she had moaned her approval as he entered, it had been really well used but still, just as is the the received wisdom is, his was the biggest cock in the room. A couple of guys were quick to want a last nut and wanked their cocks over her face giving Julie her last snack of the gangbang as the black guy pounded her asshole relentlessly before grunting and shooting a last load into her squelching asshole.

Gangbang over, I escorted the guys out of the suite and returned to a happy Julie sprawled across the bed her well used holes were a sight to see, red and puffy, gaping open, the insides reminded me of a billposter's bucket. I told her to get dressed I was taking her home. She asked if I'd like to fuck her before we left, fuck no, I told her.

I drove her home and at the door I said, "On your knees slut" as I dragged my cock out, I jerked it into her open mouth, I told her not to swallow, tucked little Jimmy away and raised her to her feet. "Now get in there, spit my cum into your husband's mouth and tell him Jimmy said thanks for the loan of his slutwife, bye Julie."