All Comments on 'Just Nasty'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder10 months ago

You're right - absolutely no redeeming qualities.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Whatever floats your boat!

3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Right -that was disgusting.

jmm999jmm99910 months ago

That's the first time this year I've been caught by a surprise ending. Good job Jimmy - 5*!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What The Fuck was that.

What happened later was the husband then got his shotgun and shot the whore. Then went looking for the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

??? Disgusting nonsense ?

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

You were right, a nasty story.

Cracker270Cracker27010 months ago

Couldn’t get past the first half of the first page. Yeah, nasty squared.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is today a special day contest for stupid stories?

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Yep, thanks for the disclaimer at the top: “A bleak nasty story, no redeeming qualities”.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This got you off? Pretending to be an alpha male and fucking up a marriage well done your parents would be proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Perfect title. Worthless story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nasty was me cleaning my fiance continually as four coworkers fucked her an entire evening. The whole time they were making fun of me, which I wanted. I was in heaven being a small penis wimpy cuckold watching my future wife as she got some real cock. In 31 years of marriage she's had tons of cock with me staying true to her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Want to know why England went from ruling the world to being a small country in the North Atlantic in less than 100 years??? Look no further than British wimps like Jimmytheplunger.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You were correct. Worthless.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months agoAuthor

Anon Anon Anon Anon and on and on and on and on. It appears you don't have to be stupid to be Anon but in many cases it ius an unavoidable component/character flaw.

Anyway, I told you you were getting. Life goes on, nobody died.

jmm999 - that was the entire point of writing it, glad somebody saw it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I stopped trying to read this mess when it became apparent this was a mass of run-on sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Want some papadam?

Captcha

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
Not

My cup of tea but it did take surprising turn at end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If this was on printed on paper I'd use the paper in the bottom of the bird cage, the bird can't read, or to train the puppy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I seriously doubt any of the Anon's are as stupid as you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He was Caught off guard when the door opened and cuckold Jimmy stepped out with a steel baseball bat, and went to work on him. When her husband was done with him his balls were both Destroyed, and he had several broken bones. Julie told him to grab the money out of his pockets and take his gun too, as she kissed her cuckold husband..

Jayr53Jayr538 months ago

Short and good. I would love to read a short story about a lesbian black nympho slut eating the men shit straight from thier assholes while other men fucked her ass with their huge cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

story TAGS