All Comments on 'Just Not Enough: A Gay Cuckold Tale'

by CinaedeFuri

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

The deal is: You go that way and I'll go this way after I call my lawyer in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I fail to see anything remotely hot by an asshole cheating on his lover of ten years! What is even more unrealistic is the reaction of the pathetic cheated on partner! I guess he deserved exactly what he got! What is hot about betrayal? If I were Dawson, Christian would never even get a verbal response, let alone an approval of his actions! It would be over with from that shocking moment on! No looking back!

WNC_StagWNC_Stagover 1 year ago

Okay, you guys need to check your insecurities. I go nuts when my husband and I get a third to go balls-deep in him, and ride him bare AVL while I sit and stroke, it’s hot as fuck! And we’ve been together 10 years and have a passionate, intense sexual relationship aside from my occasionally sharing his hole with a horny, hung stud.

Keep up the great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCinaedeFuri@CinaedeFuri
All stories posted here are exclusive to Literotica, but I also post stories on Tumblr (cinaedefuri.tumblr.com). I also have a "cinaedefuri" Patreon (link in Lit bio) if you want to support my writing. My stories cover a variety of fetishes, but hypnotism and hot guys are defi...