Just Off by An Inch or Two

Story Info
Two people meet and connect.
5.5k words
4.35
5.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. This story features hardcore but non-goal oriented coital activity (that's hardcore sex for you non-wiseasses out there). If that isn't your thing or if you are under 18, back out of this website.

2. There are elements of anal, romance, and erotic couplings in this story. However, IMHO, it fits best in erotic couplings, so it is there.

3. This story has nothing to do with reality. Anyone looking for reality needs to move on.

4. This is my first attempt to self-edit a story. As such, all mistakes are mine. Whether you think that I got something right or wrong, comments are always welcome. Please just keep them civil and constructive.

First, the stuff that most people will ask about, even if most of it isn't pertinent to the story:

Cast of relevant characters:

Gladys, 33, 5' 9", 130 pounds, short, spiky blonde hair, 34A. Best physical attribute: Legs. The kind that go on for days.

Theodore, 35, 6' 2", 170 pounds, very short brown hair. Goes by Ted. A little more than 6 1/4 inches long, but very thick. Skinny. Best physical attribute: An incredibly long tongue, one which he didn't show off, but put to good use as often as possible.

It sounds like a cliché, but Gladys and Ted met one Friday evening while in a market shopping for food.

Ted's hand closed around the organically-grown squash only to find another hand already there. That hand was attached to a tall woman with incredibly long legs clad in a skirt that showed them off to good effect.

He cleared his throat and spoke, without letting go of the squash.

"I'm sorry. Do you want this?"

The woman turned and looked at him, seeing someone that was both taller than her (kind of rare) and very thin. The jeans worked on him though.

"Well, I did, but I'll get by without it. I'll just get some broccoli. I think that it goes better with the salsa I've got, anyway."

Ted thought about this for a moment and said, "It's only for a spaghetti sauce that I'm making. I should probably put zucchini in it anyway. In other words, take it. Please."

Gladys listened to this, and made a decision. "Tell you what. Make the sauce with the squash. Just give me some so it'll be as if I had the squash, too."

A little surprised by her forwardness, Ted recovered quickly. "I'll do just that. My sauce is pretty good, if I say so myself, but one thing that I've never learned is how to make a small amount of sauce. Sharing it with someone will be good."

"Wait. Is it a vegan sauce? Mind you, I'm not criticizing the choice, but it's not mine," advised Gladys.

Ted assured her, "Nope. Don't let me looking for an organically-grown veggie fool you; I just like this brand of squash because of the way it cooks up. I always add some browned up ground beef to my sauce."

Satisfied about this, Gladys teased him a little. "What? No meatballs?"

"Nope. I like to cook, but making those is way too much work," said Ted.

"Well, since we're going to be sharing a meal, we should probably introduce ourselves," suggested Gladys. She led by example. Letting go of the squash and offering a long-fingered hand, "I'm Gladys and I'm more of a baker than a cook."

Taking the offered hand, Ted responded, "I'm Ted, and desserts are up to you. Does Sunday afternoon work for you?"

"Sure, if I can bring the pasta. And the after dinner sweets."

Ted thought this was a great idea and said so.

Obviously reluctant, they parted, but not before touching their cell phones together in order to exchange contact info.

On Saturday, Ted called Gladys, and after some small talk, observed, "I was making the sauce and realized that my address isn't in my phone. Do you want it?"

"Yup. Otherwise, a lot of this pasta will go to waste. And I was going to call you for the address, but you beat me to it."

After Ted gave her his location, directions on how to get there, and timing, they both had to beg off of the call -- while both felt the spark of, well, something, Gladys had made some prior commitments and Ted had stuff on his stove and didn't want to burn down his place.

The next afternoon, Gladys showed up at Ted's place at the appointed time, pasta and baked goods in hand.

Soon, his house was filled with the aromas of pasta boiling and spaghetti sauce heating up. And the scent of some garlic bread in Ted's oven.

When dinner was served, Ted asked Gladys, "Wine, beer, or water? I have them all. I usually prefer wine with dinner, but if the company's right, beer or water will work."

"If the wine is sweet, I'll do that, otherwise water is fine," answered Gladys.

"OK, then wine it is."

They settled down to his table, and started talking, touching each other. A lot.

Gladys observed, "I can see and taste the squash and other veggies in your sauce, which is fantastic, by the way. What's your secret?"

"Well, garlic, of course," Ted replied, "And patience. Any cook can slap together the same ingredients in just an hour or so, but to make a good sauce, the ingredients have to be simmered together for hours."

"Well, this works, so ya got that right. Also, the sauce has a bit of a kick. What'd you use to spice it up?"

"Well, garlic, again. Any good sauce has lots of garlic, of course. Plus, I put in a small can of tomato sauce with green chilies in it. I used to use a sausage, but those were too inconsistent, even when bought from the same place. Sometimes, the 'mild' ones were boringly weak-tasting, but the "medium" ones were too spicy. And the following time, it'd be reversed. Drove me nuts, for a while, but I experimented and learned what worked."

When talking to each other, they found out that they had a lot in common -- both liked wine with dinner (which they already knew), were light drinkers, switching to water after they finished off their glasses of wine, were outdoorsy types, with Gladys being a runner and Ted a mountain biker, and liked their sports.

However, this was one area where they also disagreed -- Ted was a big soccer guy while Gladys was a fan of pro baseball.

Here, they were going to 'agree to disagree' until Gladys pointed that baseball and soccer weren't that different.

As Gladys noted wisely, "Critics say that the game is low-scoring and slow; fans of the game say it subtle and nuanced. Am they talking about baseball or soccer?"

They talked for hours, talking to each other for so long that they had use Ted's microwave to reheat the sauce and the pasta a couple of times.

They didn't have sex that night, but they began the visit as two people getting to know each other but finished as a couple.

Ted sealed the deal on their relationship when Gladys had to leave, when seeing that it was already dark out, he walked her to her car, and once there, initiated a chaste kiss.

When Gladys pulled back he thought he had misread the situation and started to panic, but quickly changed his mind when Gladys leaned in, pulled him closer, and not-so-chastely returned the kiss. Their tongues danced in a way that told each other they wanted more.

Their hands were squeezing each other's backs and asses and things might have progressed more physically when they were interrupted by someone driving by them.

Seeing the couple making out in the street, the driver honked the horn, breaking their moods.

Standing with their foreheads together and using their hands to caress each other, they promised "Next time..."

With each of them expecting that their next meeting would have a different, and more lust-sating, outcome, Ted helped Gladys into her car.

Within days, they were exclusively dating each other. They didn't say anything about the "exclusive" part, it just happened.

And they had sex, a lot.

They found that they had a lot in common there, too. Both were orally-oriented -- one almost always had their lips and tongue fastened to the other, somewhere, even when they were simply fucking, and both were ass-oriented -- not just the holes (where there were lots of nerve endings to be stimulated) but sometimes just a hand on a cheek would be enough to send the other into overdrive. They hadn't experienced anal copulation yet, but not because of a lack of desire. Gladys was reluctant about taking Ted's girth there.

Still, neither was complaining. Everything else was very satisfying, and when they were naked and got that close to one another, desire took over and they usually came long before even one of them thought about putting Ted's cock in Gladys' ass.

Fingers and tongues? Went there all the time.

One other thing Ted learned about Gladys was that she was very "handsy" during sex -- her hands always were doing something, or holding something, or even stroking something. He had no problem with that.

Things were going along swimmingly -- not only was there a lot of sex that both thought was great, but they genuinely liked each other, listening to what each had to say. Many of the times that they were together, they didn't just take off their clothes other than to go to sleep. They just liked to talk.

While both still had their own places, the relationship had progressed to the point where most nights, one of them was with the other.

They made one compromise -- there was no running or biking when they were together. They hiked together. It was outside, which they both liked, and she got to use her feet and legs, while Ted got to see some of the terrain he biked through.

Though, when she was ahead of him, usually wearing shorts, he admired the view in front of him more than the scenery around him.

Of course, turnabout was fair play. When he was in front of Gladys, she was the one admiring the view.

Yes, things were going well -- until Gladys dropped a bomb on Ted. Two bombs, actually.

After one of their sessions, Gladys was hungry, wanted some pizza, and ordered one for delivery.

When it arrived, she put on her clothes and grabbed her credit card from her purse.

When the delivery person asked, she signed for it, with Ted looking over her shoulder -- he was hungry too, after their activities.

"M. Gladys _____" were the words on the reader.

Ted waited until the door was closed before asking, " 'M.'?"

In a flash, Gladys turned toward him angrily.

Gladys almost yelled, "Matilda! That's what it means!"

While they had argued, of course, Ted was taken aback by the ferocity of her reaction.

She went on, poking a finger into the center of his chest. "And just because I think I'm in love with you buster, doesn't mean that you get to call me that. Ever!"

Realizing what she had said, Gladys looked abashed, and stuttered a little why trying to explain it to Ted, while hoping that Ted didn't hear part of what she said.

"I mean, I'm not a huge fan of 'Gladys', but it's better than 'Matilda'. It's a family name. One of my paternal great-grandmothers was named 'Matilda' and as the first girl born since, I got saddled with it."

Ted soon dashed her hopes, but with a smile. "My given name is Theodore, and I'm named after my maternal grandfather, so I understand the whole family name thing. But let's talk about the whole 'love' thing."

Looking crestfallen, Gladys explained, "Well, I didn't want to freak you out by using the 'L' word, but I actually like you, plus you actually listen to me, and the sex, while fantastic, is more than just physical, it's emotional."

Ted took this in, and answered her with, "Please sit down."

Looking apprehensive, she did.

He went on. "I don't think that I'm in love with you, I know it. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to freak you out either. I realize that because of our histories, both of us are a little gunshy about marriage, but I always want you in my life. Plus you're the most centered and wisest person I know, and while the sex between us is incredible, I most enjoy waking up next to you."

His inner wiseass couldn't be repressed, even in this serious moment, smiling as he said "And your breasts, while small, are topped by nipples that are both large and sensitive, and I enjoy having them in my mouth when I do wake up."

Mollified by everything that he said, Gladys said only, "Call them tits. When we're alone. That's what they are. And I enjoy having your lips around them in the morning."

And then she embraced him, tightly enough that he thought she was going to squeeze the breath out of him. She didn't though.

Having gotten past this little bit of drama, they made some plans together for a mini-vacation over Thanksgiving.

Both had the day after Thanksgiving off and wanted to avoid the crowds at Black Friday sales, so they planned to make it a very long weekend.

To that end, they rented a cabin in a touristy town in the mountains near them.

Soon the day before Thanksgiving arrived, and late that afternoon, they stood before Ted's truck. Him bringing one duffel bag, while she had three suitcases.

He looked at her cases and teased, "We're only going to be up there for a few days. You know, you could have packed light."

She looked at him and feigned an exasperated look. "This IS light. The smallest suitcase is just for personal things like shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, floss, perfume, and the like. At least I didn't bring bras -- I only wear one when I think it's appropriate to mute my prominent nipples. I don't expect that to be an issue on this trip. Either I won't have clothes on or will have a coat or sweater on and no one will see them anyway."

Unable to argue with her logic, Ted settled for loading the suitcases in the space behind his truck seats and they piled in and set off. They made one stop, at a store for some bread and some lunch meat for Thursday.

As they climbed into the mountains, it got cooler and both of them were happy that they wore coats.

When they arrived at their cabin, after unloading the suitcases from the truck and putting them in the cabin, they looked at the cabin. It was a small two room affair with a sleeping area and an 'everything else' area with a fireplace.

Ted concentrated on building a fire in the cabin's fireplace. He did that as well as he cooked and soon the fire was roaring.

Ted made sure to bring in plenty of wood for the fire while Gladys, humming to herself contentedly, emptied their suitcases and hung up their clothes in the bedroom closet.

With their tasks completed, they turned out the lights, both of them took off their clothes and lie on the carpet in front of the fireplace, basking in the heat given off, the only light from the fire itself.

Gladys was in Ted's arms, both relaxing, her back against his chest, sighing contentedly when his hands covered her nipples and started caressing them.

They talked about their plans for the trip, deciding that while Thursday would be a quiet day for them, Friday and the other days would be about going to restaurants and doing touristy things. Even though they weren't that far from home, they were going to act like tourists while they were there.

Once that was settled, Gladys leaned back into Ted, giving him better access to her nipples and reached down between the two of them, holding and caressing his rapidly-hardening cock.

He responded to this by mouthing the back of her neck, pulling his head off of her and gasping when Gladys used a finger to circle the head of his cock.

:

"Ya know, you can be a little distracting at times."

She smiled when she heard this. Being behind her, Ted couldn't see the smile, but he could feel the hand on his cock and the nipples hardening under his fingers.

"Ya know, you can be tooooo....." with Gladys breaking off when Ted slid his hands under her arms and lifted her up, only to lower her, and her pussy, onto his cock.

Both of them groaned when they felt his cock opening up her wet pussy.

Ted kept his hands under her arms, lifting and lowering her repeatedly, using his cock to fuck her pussy until she took over.

She used her legs to raise and lower herself, over and over, her moisture covering his cock.

Soon the cabin was filled with moans and an obscene squishing sound, the sounds of two people expressing their lust for each other.

The sounds inspired Ted to move his hands, one to a nipple and the other to her clit, stroking both.

She fluttered her own hands around, not sure what to do with them, finally settling on moving one to her other nipple, pulling it, while her other hand covered Ted's hand on her clit.

The stimulations in her pussy, on her clit, and on her nipples set her on edge.

Ted pushed her over that edge when he lowered his head and began kissing the place where her neck joined her back.

Feeling the new stimulation, with a small scream she came, completely drenching the cock lodged in her pussy.

Hearing, and feeling, her orgasm signaled to Ted that it was time for him to get down to business.

Keeping his mouth on Gladys' juncture, he moved his hands back under her arms, raising and lowering her, fucking her pussy with a purpose.

That purpose was soon achieved and he filled her pussy with his come.

After his last spurt, he lifted her off of him and gently placed her on the carpet next to him.

After kissing each other and catching their breaths, by the firelight, Ted gazed at Gladys and said only "We're not even close to being done."

With that lustful promise, Ted slid down her body until he was between her legs.

He lifted those legs, liking the feeling of the muscles of them under his hands, and lowered his head, kissing her pussy while he massaged her thighs.

Delighted by what she thought was going to happen, she was pleasantly surprised when he raised her legs even more and plunged his long tongue into her almost dry asshole. It didn't stay that way for long as he used his mouth and lips to push some of his saliva into her hole, coating it before he started fluttering his tongue.

She used one of her hands to begin caressing his head, both letting him know that she definitely liked what he was doing and keeping his head there.

When he stiffened his tongue and began fucking her tightest hole with it, she moved her other hand to her clit and began stroking it in time with the fucking of his tongue.

When she felt some of the juices seeping out of her pussy, she moved her hand off of her clit, let the juices cover her fingers, and moved her hand back to her clit, using the juices as lubrication.

With her hand on her clit and his tongue in her back hole, she started mewling nonsensically as she approached a massive orgasm.

Her body started undulating, further impaling her ass on Ted's tongue.

He moved one of his hands to her lower stomach in order to hold her on his tongue.

When he felt her asshole clench around his tongue, Ted tightened his arm across her belly and curled his tongue.

That was enough for her -- she all but exploded, and her scream, as well as her orgasm, was longer than the first. Far longer.

While she lie panting on the carpet, Ted slid his tongue out of her, only to use his mouth and lips to kiss the backs of her legs.

When she stopped panting, Ted moved up beside her only to feel her push him on to his back and hear her say huskily, "Now, it's your turn."

When she moved between his legs, he said only, "Hey, I'm not complaining, trust me, but this isn't a contest."

"Nope, it isn't," was her response. Anything else she might have said was muffled by his balls in her mouth.

His words of fake approval became a murmur of real approval when he felt her cradling his balls with her lips and tongue.

Of course, his murmur became a full-throated growl when he felt her hand encircle his cock and begin stroking it.

Up and down both her tongue and hand went, on his balls and cock.

When he was hard enough for her purposes, she replaced her hand on his cock with her mouth.

He told her he liked this development by running his fingers through her hair as she bobbed her head on him.

12