Just Off by An Inch or Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't neglect his balls. On one of her mouth's downstrokes, she snaked out her tongue and caressed them with it.

At this, he moaned and got even harder in her mouth, pouring forth some pre-come, but didn't climax then.

Feeling this, a devilish smile crossed Gladys' lips.

She knew something that would make him produce buckets of come.

Keeping her mouth on Ted's cock, she slid one of her hands down between her legs. There, she crooked a finger and inserted it into her pussy, liberally coating it with some of the moisture there.

Stroking deeply, it felt good there, and she briefly thought about keeping it there, but she had another destination in mind for it.

Before her 'coup de grace', she relented a little, retracting her tongue from his balls only to swirl it around his cock, making him groan.

At that, she used her other hand to raise one of his legs, exposing his asshole.

Reluctantly taking her finger out of her pussy, she deftly inserted it into his ass.

His hole was as familiar with her fingers and tongue as hers was with his, and he took it in greedily.

He started shaking as he got closer to his orgasm and his cock grew even harder in her mouth, but still no come.

Her finger was now fully lodged in him. She started swirling her finger around his asshole, matching her tongue swirling around his cock, but still no come.

Finally, she thought to herself, "Oh yeah?"

At the moment she had that thought, she found his prostate gland and started massaging it.

When she did that, both were rewarded -- he reached the most intense orgasm of his life and she was satisfied in that she brought him to it.

Ted cried out, lifted his hips, firmly embedding his cock in her mouth, grabbed her hair instead of caressing it, pounded the carpet beside him with his other hand, and, almost relieved, came in her mouth.

She valiantly tried to swallow all of his load but there was so much that some escaped her efforts, trickling out of her mouth and down his cock.

When he was done spurting his load into her mouth, she took her mouth off of his cock and looked up at him, by the firelight, seeing the sweat glisten on his body.

And when he looked at her, he could see something that wasn't sweat glistening on her lips and chin.

"Wow," was all Ted could say.

Hearing this, Gladys got a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

Holding up his nearly-flaccid cock, she then pursed her lips, using them to kiss up any of his juice that had escaped her originally.

First, she applied her lips to the sides of his cock, and then she cleaned up his bush and the base of his cock.

Finally happy with the thoroughness of her efforts to clean him, she smacked her lips, and she moved up his body to lie beside him.

When she was nestled in his arms, they turned to each other, and without speaking, kissed each other deeply.

They didn't worry about where the other's tongue and mouth had been -- it was attached to someone they loved...and each was attached to a thoroughly depraved mind that had brought them to soul-shattering climaxes.

Foreheads were joined and hips were squeezed until, both staying in contact with each other, rolled over to watch the fire burning in the fireplace.

Ted broke the silence. "Ya know? I didn't think it was possible."

Curiosity piqued, Gladys had to ask. "How's that?"

"Got nothing left. Not even a little bit. I've been sexed out."

"Be careful," warned Gladys, "I might view that as a challenge."

Kissing the side of her head, Ted told her, "You are one great woman, and I'm incredibly lucky to have you in my life, but some things are beyond even your abilities."

Sounding at once insulted and determined, Gladys told Ted, "So be it. Challenge accepted."

With that, she began kissing the side of Ted's neck and while he squeezed her closer, her hand slid down his body and started gently squeezing his cock.

His hand went from squeezing her closer to squeezing one of her ass cheeks.

Feeling that, her mouth opened and she began tonguing Ted's neck.

The hand on his cock changed from squeezing it to stroking it.

Ted was amazed -- maybe it was having Gladys next to him, maybe it was her ass cheek in his hand, maybe it was her hand on his cock, but he felt some stirrings in his loins.

Feeling his cock beginning to achieve another erection under her touch, Gladys redoubled her efforts, now alternating between squeezing and stroking Ted's cock while nibbling on the base of his neck.

When Ted was hard enough for her purposes, she took her hand off of him and pulled him on top of her and implored him to put his cock into her pussy.

Actually, the word 'implore' was overstating the politeness, and diminishing the sexiness, of what she said.

Gazing up at him in the firelight, she now caressed his arms as they held him up and over her, and told him in a husky, almost hoarse, voice, "Your cock. My pussy. In me. NOW."

Being wise, Ted did just that.

At the moment that his cock slid into her wetness, he lowered his lips to hers and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Gladys responded by clasping her hands behind his head, welcoming him into her mouth and clasping her legs behind his ass, welcoming him into her pussy.

His tongue thrust into her mouth as his once-again erect cock thrust into her pussy.

Inspired by the feeling of her nipples pushing into his bare chest, he took his mouth away from hers, and lower his head, and mouth, to Gladys' areola, where the nipple poked past his lips.

She moaned into the top of Ted's head, kissing it as he kissed her nipple.

She moved her head to the side of his head where she alternated between whispering into his ear and thrusting her tongue into his ear.

"Your cock feels like it belongs in me, like it's part of me."

Hearing those words, followed by feeling her tongue in his ear, Ted started both thrusting and breathing faster.

His teeth started nipping at Gladys' nipple; feeling her nipple harden in his mouth, she clamped her teeth on his earlobe.

That was it for Ted; quaking all over and with a wail, he came. His orgasm was more an emotional one than a physical one, which was good, because he had almost nothing left in his balls.

When he was done, he collapsed on her to recover.

Gladys ran her hands up and down his body while luxuriating in the weight on her, until she noticed the fire getting low.

She embraced him and kissed him, and then pushed him onto his back on the carpet and rose to grab a log and place it on the fire.

Ted watched her pad across the floor and thought of few things that he wanted to do to her, things that involved her legs being wrapped around parts of his body.

Unfortunately for him, and her, his body was the problem. While his heart and mind were willing, his body was not.

Still, as far gone as he was, he wasn't too far gone to notice one thing.

He looked up at her and observed, "You didn't climax this time. It seems I owe you one."

Gladys looked at him and replied, "Two things: one, hey, this isn't a contest," turning his earlier words on him, "And two, remember that sentiment tomorrow when my pussy ends up on your mouth or your cock."

Ted offered helpfully, "Or both?"

She agreed wryly, "Or both."

He perked up a little at hearing that.

Putting her hand out to help him stand, she told him, "Now, we both should clean up for sleep."

As for the next day, Thanksgiving Day itself, the only time that they put on clothes was to go outside and get more wood for the fireplace. They weren't nudists, but clothes just got in the way.

Once, they went out together. There they noticed some other cabins relatively near to them, smoke pouring from their chimneys.

Gladys nodded in the direction of the cabins and noted, "With the noise we were making, I'm surprised that they didn't call the police."

Ted looked at Gladys standing beside him and replied, "Maybe they were too busy doing what we were doing to even notice."

Gladys slipped an arm around his waist and side-hugged him. "They probably weren't doing quite what we were doing."

Grinning, Ted slipped an arm around her shoulders and returned the squeeze. "Nope. Probably not. But I hope they enjoyed what they were doing as much as we enjoyed what we were doing."

With that, he used his other arm to grab a few logs. So did Gladys.

Once they were back inside, they dropped their clothes on the bed and fueled up with sandwiches and some cookies that Gladys had baked.

And they fucked. A lot.

Where Wednesday evening ended with a bout of lovemaking, Thursday was mostly about hormones.

On Friday, they woke up at roughly the same time. OK, Gladys woke up before Ted, who soon woke up to find Gladys' lips and hands on his cock.

After that session, they both wanted to shower before going to a restaurant where they had a reservation.

They decided to shower together, which led to an unexpected sex session, not in that there was sex, which was almost inevitable with them being naked and in close proximity to each other, but in what happened.

Ted was behind Gladys, putting some shampoo into her hair, and Gladys felt Ted's erection poking her the back.

They were struck by the same inspiration at the same time, and soon Gladys had taken Ted in all of her holes.

Afterward, as they stood panting under the running water, Gladys told him, "That has to become a regular part of our repertoire. Not an 'every time' thing, but definitely a regular thing."

Ted agreed, but with one proviso. "When we get back to the city, we should buy some lube. Getting some once a month will be easier and less expensive than one of us getting some more shampoo once a week."

Their desire to sate their feelings of hunger led them to set aside their feelings of lust, for the moment anyway. Both knew their lust would be sated later. Many times.

Both wore jeans and one of Ted's flannel shirts.

Ted thought she made both look good, but his opinion may have been influenced by the fact that he knew she wasn't wearing anything under them, and they'd come off as soon as they got back.

For her part, Gladys' opinion hadn't changed since they first met. Jeans worked on him. Though her opinion may have be influenced by the fact that she was gazing at his ass and knew that the man attached to it would soon be doing some wondrously erotic things to her.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were met by a perky hostess whose name tag read "Bobbi", who, seeing the twinkles in their eyes when they looked at each other, made sure to seat the two obviously in love people in a relatively secluded part of the restaurant.

Though she thought the couple could have been seated in the middle of a highway in a city and not have seen anything but each other.

When she was escorting the couple to their table, she happened to notice that the woman had a bit of a wiggle in her walk. Bobbi was intrigued and thought she knew what that meant.

She was almost right; she was just off by an inch or two.

12