All Comments on 'Just Once… Damaging Choices!'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

Just take time and write one good ending. Your quantity over quality approach gave us 5 mediocre endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely assinine! The original story was assinine, consequently, the ensuing versions have all been just as assinine. He's supposed to be a military guy, he would take action. After reading the letter he'd start divorce proceedings and have the processor meet her at the airport and serve her in front of her colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1⭐ completely stupid concept.

The End of Kalimaxos already allowed the various sequels already written.

What did you do? add 2000 words to rewrite another opening.

Then you came up with your own versions right away.

Damn, I call that digging a hole in a hole.

It's I don't like when it's stupid.

mmbny47mmbny47over 1 year ago

None of the above! 2*

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 1 year ago

Thanks for the mention and links to my original story.

By the way, you all have permission to write an ending to this story.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

All good but you never had any input from her. I honestly can't see any situation where they can reconcile. I would have liked to have heard the conversation they were meant to have in the hotel. Still 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author, suggest you get another hobby because at "this" you suck!

bioman57bioman57over 1 year ago

#4 is closer to my likes. #3 is almost ok and the other 3 are not good for me at all...And as a FYI ur idea of BTB is way nicer than mine...Over all a #2 for the story..

greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

too many endings. pick one and make it yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the endings suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice effort. Not sure who explained what BTB ending means, but you clearly didn't get it. Happy you like reconciliation, but leave the genuine BTB endings to those who know who they're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just isn't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why even bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope - another loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't like any of your endings, so I must not be among the "many you think would like". Let me offer you a different perspective. These stories are often hurtful, disturbing, and "angrafying". Why do you think they are popularly read? Not just to "stroke to". No, like Westerns, they are morality plays. The MC is wronged by an unfeeling force, and the reader is looking for some sense of justice and balance which they cannot find in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Some of you might think this story should be posted in the BDSM category"...No this story and all its endings should be posted in the trash...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the words of Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does", and this version was certainly stupid. When will people stop posting these open ended stories? If you don't have the imagination to end it, don't start it. 2 stars

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Hard to write an interesting ending of any kind to an absurd original storyline. Hard to make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

I think it would have been greater quality if the author had written just ONE ending. Most of the alternate endings were not interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh to The whole thing. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another fine example of why you shouldn’t write short stories while you are stoned or recently divorced

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're attempted abuse of the rating system with your five abbreviated and poorly written (but carefully ordered) epilogues is pathetic. It started out with decent potential, but then it just flopped. I'm giving it a 1, not because I liked the first ending, but because it's a poorly written piece of crap.

StrikesandBallsStrikesandBallsover 1 year ago

Mmmeh! Creative thinking on the multitude of possibilities but they lack depth. Perhaps if you had focused on two or three and given more details, it would have been better. Kal gave us the option to write our ending and there have been several really good ones...this is not one.

Rick is a retired officer. He is a man of action, decisive. He is used to making decisions in split seconds, having piloted jets in action. When he realized he had been disrespected by her in the manner in which she left after conspiring with the Neilsons for the hall pass, I think he not only would have taken Leslie, but Jenny, and other neighbors, and likely gone to the hospital for some other nurses or docs.

And the notion that Marcy, now newly minted as a MILF and off a six-week fuckfest, would submit to a collar and submitting is beyond believable. If anything, she'd be all over Rick, if they didn't divorce to open the marriage and run with the Neilsons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see you come from the East Coast U.S. Just one of the many boring rubbish stories I have read. Iwish I could have back the last twenty minutes. CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not impressed he turned such betrayal into a sex game at the end. I doubt most men would want to be in the same house with her after the slag had been banging someone else for six weeks. Also, I don't get why writer's tend to go easy on the cheating wife because she was "a good mother". In this story he goes easy on her with the kids, for that reason. That's total bullshit. She'll paint herself in the best light and him in the worst.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Meh. None of them were particularly good, and #4 was NOT BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of the above. Needless and wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A WASTE, by any measure.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay story until you epilogue #2 is very unbelievably. Old Colonels don’t swing beer bottles, the first Sargent or major Sargent has it done. Had there would be plenty of noncom that would back him up.

And they don’t become wimps to someone on some shit marshal arts

**

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Endings are too short to decide, so I guess none of them, although I could sign onto #5 is it had more explanation.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago
So, this story has five endings for you to choose the one you prefer.

NO! Just write 1 ending, YOUR choice, 1*

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I logged in specifically to comment. This is a prime example of giving commentators a variable ending and they cannot stand success. I loved the thought and prose that the author put together to end this story. To me he had only one choice and that is divorce. I cannot be sympathetic to a spouse who marries a so/soldier and cannot find an honorable way to live their life.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I logged in specifically to comment. This is a prime example of giving commentators a variable ending and they cannot stand success. I loved the thought and prose that the author put together to end this story. To me he had only one choice and that is divorce. I cannot be sympathetic to a spouse who marries a so/soldier and cannot find an honorable way to live their life.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Sometimes trying to be all things to all people causes one to lose sufficient focus to satisfy no one. One needs to commit to generate the inner angst to pen a really great tale. Instead we see a pistache of lame half conceived epilogue/conclusions not one of which rise above banal.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm going with sbrooks103x comments. It's not that I don't think you are a talented writer, with enough creative imagination to pen many more stories that are both erotic and entertaining; it's just that, like sbrooks103x, I didn't personally like any of them.

So--on to your next project. I look forward to reading it.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five ending, so you put some thought to it. Didn't care for any of them. Ending No 1 being on the verge of "in what universe" considering she organized 6 weeks of boyfriend dick with not a lot of concern for husband. So why would that selfish woman go along with any of No 1.

Two stars. Less than 1/2 star per ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok , I am a retired offifer and reserve officers on active duty for 20years or regular officers, especially those trained at one of the academies have a honor code.

We do not lie cheat or steal or tolerate those among us that do.

Simply no retired colonel would act the way these stories go except to divorce and depending on the guy, burn them all to one degree or another.

Even non military would have a really hard time keeping her.

So well written but way outside realm of reality on the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WITH ALL THE STUPID ALTERNATE ENDINGS, THIS ENDED UP A COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME. THE FIRST COMMENT I READ SAID " DO ONE GOOD ENDING INSTEAD OF FIVE MEDIOCRE ONES! HE/SHE WAS RIGHT!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

This was an interesting set of sequels to the great story by Kalimaxos... but I'm not sure I think it was done as thoroughly as the roadmap you seemed to be laying out at the beginning of each ending.

But I do admire the courage it took to attempt what you did... a 4 from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ONE

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Good followup. though I did not like any of the endings

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got to the point of the choices. Since you did not decide on one, I didn't read any further.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea. Building a dungeon is definitely not normal/regular behavior. Ending 2 is ridiculous for someone ex-military. End 3 - normal, and 4 is more likely. Honestly I think building a dungeon is when your story went off the rails. I think divorce is the name of the game. There was a chance of reconciliation if they went to counseling and discussed all the problems over the years BEFORE she did this. After this trip, the marriage is dead and there is a high probability that he will share her letter and inform family and friends about her actions. I think if this happened in real life, they would get divorced and Marci may get the sex she wants, but everything else that goes as part of a relationship will be missing or lacking. She deserves a lifetime of regret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

#4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That really was complete crap.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Can't rate it, as I don't understand it. Where did the collar and BDSM stuff come from?? Made absolutely no sense.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Low score. Not a very good addition to the existing story and none of the endings were any good. I feel the author should have, for better or worse, stuck with just one ending and expanded from there rather then these couple paragraph alternates. Even the author's favorite was not that great thanks to being an admitted RAAC. There is a world of different between RAAC and reconciliation, that was certainly a RAAC which frankly tend to be terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing new, a waste of my time reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb concept. Listless. Bad execution.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Another author who lacks the conviction to give us the ending he wants, he just gives everyone their preferred ending in the multiple epilogues. Perhaps hoping to avoid the roasting that invariably occurs when his views don’t align with the readers.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Great alternative endings!!!! Thanks for the effort of writing them all!

My favourite would be the 4th one, but I would have been much harder on both Marcy and her doctor boyfriend... much more suffer for them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is this story ever going to end? Do we really need to continue reading different variations of such an old story? Stop beating a dead horse and write something new. Otherwise an hack can do this.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 1 year ago

Cool, love your imagination. I had just submitted my ending yesterday when I saw this. I almost thought you were going to make mine moot, but then you diverged greatly. I like some craziness in my stories and you seem to agree. Good job!

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 1 year ago

Cool, love your imagination. I had just submitted my ending yesterday when I saw this. I almost thought you were going to make mine moot, but then you diverged greatly. I like some craziness in my stories and you seem to agree. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep trying. Maybe you will come with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF happened with this story? You are normally a very good writer but this offering is just rubbish. Collaring the wife is an idea a pimply faced kid in his mother's basement would dream up, not something that a retired O-6 would consider. Get a grip! 1 bomb.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Five awful endings. Number two was just stupid. Four said BTB but where was the BTB? The doctor never gets punished properly in any of the endings.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year ago

I understand the appeal of writing multiple endings and have even been tempted to write them myself. But I don’t like to read them. We can all come up with a list of alternative outcomes: keep her, dump her, burn her, go insane. I want to invest my reading time into a well-constructed story that leads to a unique ending for a reason.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was good with this story, mostly written well (some words left out or typos (but oh well, not enough to spoil the story). That is until I reached the numerous endings, that I found unrealistic (really, a necklace (THAT'S how it's spelled, btw) or just didn't like. I didn't find the "cucked" version to be true to the word. The others fell just short to me; perhaps if there was some combo of 2-3 of them, then maybe.

----> Seriously, Marcy planning on her 6mo vaca from her marriage, & Rick accepting her back? For the strong man he's supposed to be, he's put in a somewhat wimpy position. I did like, however, what Trey had done to him. I'd prefer Rick to alert the hospital to the dealings OR confront Marcy at the airport with the divorce papers & Trey for alienation of affection.

---> I didn't like the original & don't remember - happily - everything within. However, almost all of the "redos" to the story I've read had Deidra stating that while she talked to Marcy upon her return, she didn't go into what happened, only that she had Rick's back. So I take it as a probability that's in the original. Either way, dismissing Deidra without really any reasoning behind it- such as what she said - is putting her in a bad light. All in all, while overly liking the story, I can't get past the above. 3 stars, mainly on the attempt. Bob

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Not bad. Obviously I like the BTB ending, but it is not anywhere near severe enough.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Get over this story! Unsalvageable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sorry all the endings are really weak and simply unacceptable as realistic..in real life a real husband would have had the divorce in progress within days of his receiving the wifes letter and started moving on.NOT CHOICES for her..you actually ruined the tale...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You lost me before any of the epilogues when he bought the BDSM gear. That would have solved nothing and there is zero chance a woman like Marcy would have accepted any of that. I did read the alternate endings, but would have to choose “none of the above.”

And the word for the piece of jewelry is “necklace,” not “neckless.” Words are a writers tools. Using them carefully shows respect for the writer’s craft.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Nah, didn’t like it at all

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

Why post such a hodge-podge of sophomoric endings to a story crafted by an infinitely superior writer? In the future, please leave it to more talented authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeah, all the endings sucked. “;Cuckstyle” just isn't my kind of writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck style writer

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

It’s really a shame but I don’t like any of your endings. I know you tried to give us options and they were imaginative- but didn’t satisfy my blood lust. My 1st wife cheated on me and it hurt deeply and I divorced her. I didn’t retaliate but alway hated that I didn’t. She died and I never forgave her. I hope she is burning in hell. I know I’ve been through hell myself and I really wish I’d had the necessary skill and balls to get even with her. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All your endings are shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author obviously has cuck tendencies, if not being an actual cuck. Totally distasteful. Two stars ⭐️ for this pathetic version.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
None

None of them,they all are a load of crap?.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Thanks guys for the heads up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vetter than most I have read Lately. I did like the putting the different endings though at least they had endings for a change

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

3.5 stars. 3 stars for content, .5 extra for good skill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read two better endings here. I agree that your stories are crap

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

He sounds just like a pathetic pitiful fuckwit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a good story and the other endings sucked as well

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

No intelligence officer would miss his ability to defend and counterattack, other than that not bad

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'll start by saying I only semi-liked ending #4 better. In truth, none of them were really that good, but that one fit my tastes better. I did like his play on her letter to him. But throughout, I've problems with the entire story.

1) Deirdra not being trusted after talking with Marcy. The story doesn't share what was shared, & almost all other stories I've read had her in a supporting role, saying that she had "his 6" (his back) while in Korea. In fact, most other of those stories had her in some sort of a continuing support role. But this's yours.

2) Deirdra #2: wanting nothing to do with Rick, asking how the "cuck" is feeling now. NOWHERE in this or any other story gives credence to that. In fact (to the other stories), just the opposite!).

3) Lesile: after Rick said they were treated like animals, she wanted nothing to do with him. Again as above....

4) The use of multiple endings: write what the fuck you want, how you see the story ending. To me, having 5 endings is a sham; trying to up your score, which didn't seem to work. Take what you see happening & run with it! Hopefully it'd be more like #4.

5) The necklace & dungeon: pure bullshit. There's nothing to make Marcy not "retaliate" after those 6wks are over. Also, that doesn't make up for her time smashing her wedding vows.

6) The letter: While Rick recounts his time in the service & her cheating that he forgave due to that, he writes that whatever times he would've spent with Lesilie doesn't compare at all to the time she spent with her BF doctor, The letter doesn't include the time she spent a few years before at that hotel, nor the time planning for the trip. It most certainly doesn't even mention that her 6wks of planned fucking the doctor doesn't come close to his 15 min. or so with Deirdra after almost dying.

7) Rick comes across as a partial wimp, a long, long way from his status in the military. That he's playing & basically unsure how to proceed is unrealistic to the extreme, as well as absurd. The ONLY course of action that I can see is him accepting & working through her betrayal (highly doubtful), or showing her divorce papers & wishing her luck (the expected way). He tells her if she fights the divorce, the letter & all supporting documentations will be shown... to her family, friends, & co-workers. Added to that, he just might sue the hospital for allowing a doctor to have sex with his head nurse... for years. But that wasn't even a thought for Rick.

8) Rick knew he had to find out from the kids what they knew but wouldn't say anything to harm Marcy's status with them. But the story doesn't go into what was actually said. Seriously? And IF they didn't know, why wouldn't he tell them, even in relatively nice terms, what's happening & why? This goes back to #7.

There's probably more, but those are the main problems (& more than enough), & why I've to give this only 2 stars. Bob

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Didn't hold my interest, scanned a bit and gave up. Not sure if the subject has just been beaten to death or not but this try is a swing and a miss.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A cuck story. Where's the btb?

OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

Interesting the 5 different outcomes that you suggested. Thank You!

Anonymous91Anonymous9110 months ago

all the author's stories are cuck stories. If you hate cuck stories, don't read. 🤢🤮

RodzzzRodzzz8 months ago

.....not my bag. Good thing I did a lot of skipping.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

If you mentioned later on that Leslie and Vincent lived in the house to the rear, why did Leslie exit through the front door, earlier?

Officer who had been a pilot and made it to colonel severely lacked backbone, not too plausible.

Then again, why let the original story interfere with your fantasies?

I try to not be damning in my criticism, so I will say no more.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

A nice take on the original, all the endings you put before us are good in their own right, I think I would vote for a different one depending on my mood, so you could say I'm chickening out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wasted my time reading this smorgasbord of alternative endings. I like reading stories by authors that write what they feel or believe in and do not pander to all factions of the LW categories looking for high marks from them all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I actually thought this version may have the potential to be one of the better examples of this story .

I was wrong .

Vincent meeting her at the airport was an attention grabber . A good idea .

And then it all fell apart .

After reading epilogue 1 , I could only skim the remaining ones .

Utter rubbish .

I have no idea where your notion that those who enjoy BTB or RAAC stories would prefer your styles of possible endings could have come from .

My view , for what it's worth , is that these ' imaginings ' are based on your own masturbatory fantasies . Certainly not mine .

DK . 1 * . And I hated awarding that !!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ROFL. Utter rubbish, as described below. It was, however, a perfect match to the original, but the older rubbish had a more "rained on" look.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean5 months ago

OK Epilogue 2: seriously a colonel who did that little research into an enemy that foul, I don't buy it still a fun read again

Donovan7777Donovan77775 months ago

None of it is very good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Some of the ending were poor but the second one was loathsome and just obscene and surreal. You just emasculated and wrecked the character from the original. And lol why would the doctor even care to be with Marci. In virtually every variant, if not btbed, he dumps her and goes for a you ger new side piece. That ending made zero sense and devalued the entire attempt at this sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Gave it the only rating applicable: 1 star rubbish.

None of the endings were worth bothering with. They all looked lightweight and "dashed off".

114FSO114FSO3 months ago

Great finish to a shitty life.

Having live the life of the Military, deployment, Cheating Wife, Divorce, and attempting to rebuild the trust and faith with my children, which is not falling completely apart as one child has chosen to follow in the bitch's footsteps, I have a high distrust of women.

Sucks to live with PTSD, Depression, and castigation by the woman that supposedly loved you. ONLY until their first lover comes back into her life.

What a BITCH she turned out to be.

Fucking CRUNT, she is.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

This one was missing a lot. You offered no insight into what Marci was thinking/feeling to explain her weirdness. You focused a lot on the "treating us like horny animals" aspect of her trying to set him up with the neighbor - like it was a weird amount of focus and ultimately not as uh... disrespectful as you tried to make it sound? I mean, I thought it was more of a guilty conscience kind of thing on Marci's part rather than anything else and really strange you kept coming back to it. Also there's no confrontation, which makes for a boring ass story and finally the multiple endings are all very disconnected from the story (as they need to be because they're each different) and they're also very short and kind of bland. Anyway, it was slightly below average for me 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...