All Comments on 'Just Once for Mom'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 2 years ago

Leave it to LC68 to provide a good Mom/Son story. Earlier this year there was some great ones to come but it's been dry for most of the year. Just Luke last year actually. We need more Mom/Son stories from LC68 to show these authors how it's done

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story, incredibly erotic. They seemed to do a little of everything throughout their time together.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different from your usual fare, as you did tell us, shorter and no real conflict. But I still liked it, it was fun and the way it played out made me feel like I was watching one of those mom son porn movies low on plot but down and dirty. Nice change of pace, five sticky stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Had so much potential, then it was ruined, by making her a cheating, cuckolding slut, setting a really, really poor example for her son, allowing him to disrespect him as he did, also.

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

I always enjoy your stories and your writing, and this was no different. I know you have ventured off on your own but I am glad to see you post a new story in here. Thank you.

RenatoSantiagophRenatoSantiagophalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I'm glad you're back. I always support you at Smashwords. Keep writing!

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 2 years ago

Perfect. That's all I feel is needed to express my reaction. Everything was there, for me, at least, that make the best of this genre work. As for the quicker pace,again for me it was perfect.

5 stars only because that's all we can give.

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 2 years ago

Excellent scenario, but needed a lot more proofreading.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Great, hot as hell.

bluerowdybluerowdyalmost 2 years ago

GREAT STORY! Thanks

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Slutty! But, nice! 5* So, hot. And to the critics - this isn't real, you know! What example - no kids on this site, right?!

mwdean92mwdean92almost 2 years ago

Awesome, best story I have read on here in a long time. Great job!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 2 years ago

A true gem of a story. Loved the dialog, especially this line. "Am I a cougar to a young cub?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pet Peeve. No guy EVER leaves the door wide open while rubbing one out with his mom in the house. Sorry.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Though I prefer the longer stories as the more LC68 the better, I'll take a shorter story as any LC68 story is better than none! Five stars and a favorite point!

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 2 years ago

It’s great to see you sharing with us again.

Love all your work… it flows seamlessly with super dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was an alright story. I understand this was an exception to how you usually write, but I still enjoy the slower build-ups. The mom just walking in the room happened so quickly. This also had so many grammatical and spelling errors it was difficult to read at times. Strangely, the longer stories have better editing.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
Marvelous explanation on why mom is o horny.

Age, health, work etc should give offspring a hint that a parent is neglected. I've been reading incest since1974 and this is one of the best. Great buildup with the " Just Once" as a rationalization is genius.

Basically the same thing my mother repeated.

DarkForeverDarkForeveralmost 2 years ago

Too fast.Need slow build up. I like your story but the theme or introduction is not good. Son watching porn, its like old staff.. Boring building.

sexualcougarsexualcougaralmost 2 years ago

Laura, Stella here. I absolutely loved this beautiful story of yours. At some points before I reached the end, your title "Just Once for Mom" was worrying me because I thought that Sarah might end up treating the "Once" thought literally. I wanted Sarah and Tim to go on to enjoy ongoing love making. This is because I believe there's nothing wrong with "consanguinamory" or consensual adult "family sex" or "family love-making" (my most prefered infomal terms) as opposed to the term "incest". When "family sex" is consensual and all involved 18 or over and there is love, it's beautiful whether it's "Mom-Son", "Sis-Bro", "Mom-Daught", "Daught-Daddy", or "Family Polyamory" (family group love-making). Personally, Mom--Son, Mom-Daught, and Sis-Bro" are close to my heart. Laura, I gave you an enthusiastic 5 stars for writing quality and for the story concept. Thank you so much.

Wahoos2019Wahoos2019almost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed! 5 stars

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Awesome detail once she gave in and he did too--it just upped the hotness of it all. I enjoyed it very much.

dsc123456dsc123456almost 2 years ago

great next chapter please...

Cobbsweb69Cobbsweb69almost 2 years ago

Just what I needed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks lovecraft, nice to see you alive and so well in these times.

This new work is so hot, and very good to be a series.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Hot Horny Mom with Big Cock son. What's not to like. Well done

boaman007boaman007almost 2 years ago

Another great story. Thanks, you did very well with timing and descriptions.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack1almost 2 years ago

Now THATS how you write erotica! I could definitely learn a thing or ten from you on crafting and telling a great story!

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

Loved the story and gave it five stars. I like a quick hard fuck story at times. This is about me, I have OCD and reading a story with errors in it hurts my brain, this story needed proofreading. I had pain in my brain and pleasure in my cock at the same time, weird experience.

cr2001cr2001almost 2 years ago

Quick but not too quick. A good one for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

amazing

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I agree with whacky76 your great story was in desperate need of a proofreader. The errors create a situation where the reader gets slapped as they come across the misspelled and misused wording.

No disrespect, but it could’ve been better if not for the errors 😐

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Loved the beginning and feel bad for anyone deprived of sex, I'm 58m and want it everyday. I'm so tired of 6 foot something young guys with huge monster dicks, 90% of these sories are ruined by that and mounds of pubic hair. Waxed or shaven bald is so much better. Had to stop reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was a pretty good story gave it a 4 but why does all these young man have a huge cock come on be real and all theses stories talk about a woman's pussy clamping down and milking there cocks and there pussy sucking it in is a bunch of bull shit I have had sex with a lot of women and never had anything like that happen and I'm 76 years old why can't you just be real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Anonymous person before me. I too prefer a story seem more real. But, I have no problem with the "huge cock" aspects of these stories. To me, this makes such stories seem more real. Like why would a young guy do something like this with his mom, sister, aunt, etc., if she wasn't super hot? Why would they do it with him if he's not hot and well hung? I am actually not interested in doing anything like this in real life, so I don't need it to be so realistic that I can see it being me. It's just fantasy. Real life isn't as good. In other words, a fantasy is better if it's just a fantasy. Make it real and the fantasy isn't as good anymore. As the old saying goes, fantasies are better left as a fantasy. So for me, I prefer these stories if the Dad is out of the story, especially if he's not portrayed as an A-hole. I think society beats up dads enough without doing it in these stories. So maybe mom is a widow, or her and dad just fell out of love and moved on. So now the mom and son live together, alone, and are free to have fun. The worst for me is mom and son having sex in the car with dad there. Really? Like he's not going to smell something going on, if you know what I mean? Even when mom and son are having sex with dad in the house, and the author says the headboard is banging on the wall and they shout out as they orgasm? Yeah, Ok...not at all realistic. As if Dad isn't going to figure something out. Sheesh, even teenagers having sex in the house with one of their parent's there...in real life the have the sense to be super quiet. Having sex on the bus, or train, or airplane? Come on, really?

So I get wanting the situation and act to seem more realistic, but it's also more real to me if mom is a super hot milf that looks really sexy, and the son has qualities that make the mom very tempted to have fun with him. What's more realistic? If the son is a geeky nerd who is short, super skinny, with a 5 incher in his pants? Or a son who is tall dark and handsome, well built, great face, and a big cock? Which is more likely to tempt a sexually frustrated mom? Be realistic here when you answer that.

This is also why I like the stories where mom's sister, or daughter, or cousin, or best friend, coaxes mom to hop in bed with her son. Just seem more realistic. Even more realistic is mom's sister, or friend, is secretly having sex with her own son, so she decides to tempt the mom to sleep with her son. Getting the green light from her sister, or friend, could be what makes her decide to actually do it.

But for me, these things just help make the fantasy seem better because it's easier to understand it happening. I don't need this to seem like something real in my own life because I'm not interested in it happening in real life.

DesiDaoistDesiDaoistover 1 year ago

Good story. some unbelievable facts are necessary. It's a fantacy. I love incest stories but not the real aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pity that roughly 95%+ of all stories posted require some mythical extra-large 'supercock' to get the narrative moving forward, as if any woman instantly falls victim to the Martian Slut Ray when some foot long telephone pole magically appears between any man's legs. I bet this story could have been done without that aspect, and perhaps, even better without a cheating wife (no matter what her excuse is of having a husband that works too hard and travels to much) and also without the son being hung like an elephant. odds are, it would have been both more believable and more exciting. Having her call herself a whore isn't a turn-on, it's quite the opposite, though in this case, it turns out to be accurate. Just ask the cucked husband/father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, very hot, and I like your work. I think other works of yours have better editing.

Too bad she's cheating...., just once....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it a lot. Just right for me. Find some of the long buildup tedious and tend to speed read to get to good bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot!! I just loved reading about how the son just absolutely tore into his mom’s hot wet pussy really hard and she loved it!! Great stuff

LeeLee420LeeLee420about 1 year ago

Other than the ignorant use of the word cunt it was good.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lovely story lucky boy I’ve never been that lucky wish I had all it needs now is for mum to get pregnant what an ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

all of your stories are amazing/

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story ever written

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

I like the stories as written; let those who want something different write their own and post. We’ll see who gets the favorable comments. I too get turned off sometimes by oversized cocks or gushing pussies, but extremism is often the necessity of porn stories i like mom/son stories which stoke my dreams and many “I wishes.” Hate to continue to harp on this but wish you would get a competent proof reader.

Fireplace10Fireplace106 months ago

Good, but as good as so many of your other posts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved this. Wish there were more chapters in the future. Expand the story to go into the future details of their continued love making.

BrendaNWBrendaNW5 months ago

So sexy, compelling and loving that it has left me hot and wet and so horny 🌮 💧 🔥 thank you, and please continue their story 🤗 😘

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Loved the mom/son sexcapade. One discordant note. In many of your stories, I find you have a problem with 'to' and 'too'. You often write one in place of the other. 'To' is used signifying direction or motion or direction toward of a particular thing, place or person. Whereas 'too' signifies also, very or much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...