Just Once - If You Don't Mind

Story Info
What to do with a hall pass?
873 words
3.65
104.3k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is how I would continue, Kalimaxos' Story about Marcy and Rick. My continuation could have two endings but isn't that the case with any story. I hope you agree with the one I have chosen.

I would like to thank Kalimaxos anyway, for the open invitation.

If you have read Kalimaxos's story you will recognise where I am starting.

____________________________

She nodded and came back with the bottle and filled her glass. Sitting next to me this time, she filled my glass and turned to look at me with those doe-like eyes.

'So, Rick? What do we do?'

I stared back at her, my head trying to make sense of what my wife had written. What had Diedre told her? It probably only took a few seconds for me to make my decision, though it felt like I had been staring at Leslie for ages.

'What do we do now?' I repeated. 'We are not going to do anything.' I told her. 'You are going back home, right now.'

I saw a look of defiance. 'Right now,' I repeated, firmly, as I stood and opened the back door. 'Out, now, and don't come back.'

If ever a woman looked confused, Leslie certainly did. 'Out,' I shouted. Fortunately, she scuttled out and I slammed the door behind her.

She had left the bottle of wine so I filled my glass again and took my glass the bottle and Marcy's letter into my den. After two more glasses of wine, I read Marcy's letter again. I found the worst part was that she admitted that there was a chance I hadn't done whatever she thought I had or Diedre had told her we had done. Then she tells me what she had decided to do. All I did was get a blow job and then suck the bitch's cunt.

Then I re-read the bit about meeting her in the Ambassador Hotel if I wanted to take her back. Who does this woman think she is, telling me what I have to do. Oh no, that was not going to happen. She was not getting a hall pass to fuck that asshole Trey for six weeks when all I got from Diedre was one measly cock sucking.

The next day, after a night of deliberation, I contacted my solicitor. As well as being my lawyer Ralph was also a family friend, so it wasn't easy telling him about Marcy. After discussing my options, I asked him to prepare divorce papers so they would be ready to have them served on Marcy when she returned.

That evening I sent a long text to my wife. All the time I was writing it, I was remembering our conversation while she was in Trey's room. It was that conversation that was influencing my response, much more than her letter

*Whatever Diedre told you, there was no intercourse between us. Just once, she sucked my cock and I sucked her cunt. I will not be meeting you at the Ambassador Hotel. If you want to have any chance of remaining married to me before you return home you will resign from the hospital and arrange for me to see your resignation letter and the hospital's acceptance. Should you not do so, the locks on our home will be changed and divorce papers will be served on you as soon as you enter the airport. Do not contact me again until your resignation has been accepted. I have no intention of taking up your disgusting offer to fuck Leslie.*

I must have read it and made minor alterations half a dozen times before I sent it. Now all I had to do was wait.

Penny called me the next day. 'Rick, it's Penny.'

'Hello, Penny. What do you want?'

'It's, Marcy, Rick, she's a wreck. How could you do that to her?'

'Penny, what goes on between my wife and I is none of your business.'

'None of my business,' she shouted back at me, 'She's my friend, she's distraught, you can't ask her to resign.'

'Well, you tell her it's not negotiable. She resigns or she is divorced.' Then I thought. 'If she gets the next flight home the divorce may be off the table.'

I waited a few seconds before Penny replied. 'She can't do that, Rick, we are all under contract for six weeks and anyway, she is an important member of the team.'

'Well, you tell her, if your team is more important to her than our team, I will have the divorce papers ready for her.'

'She's moved out of his room, Rick. I'll make sure she stays out.'

'There will be plenty of other rooms, Penny.' I told her. 'Get her to resign, then when she comes back we will talk.'

'You, stubborn bastard,' she told me and ended the call.

Somehow, and I don't know why I didn't expect to receive anything from Marcy. When no resignation letter or acceptance letter arrived by the day she was due to return home, I gave Ralph instructions to have my wife served on her arrival at the airport.

All that was five years ago and we have neither seen nor spoken to each other again.