Revenge: Living Well…

Story Info
Is the best revenge. My wife forgot that.
10.1k words
4.47
106.6k
155
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldBrummie
OldBrummie
257 Followers

I do not do RAAC stories.

I also do not do BTB that end up in physical violence or death, so some members of the BTB club will be unhappy. Yes, my wife and I separated and it was painful (more for me than for her), but I did not wish her dead or damaged because of it.

In the Revenge series I try to write stories where cheaters are punished, but in ways that are possible, even though they all go further than I would consider realistic. After all, this is fiction and the ultimate aim is entertainment rather than strict realism.

If you still want to carry on reading after this, thank you. I hope you enjoy the story.

Revenge: Living Well...

Is the best revenge. My wife forgot that.

My car is in the furthest corner of my firm's car park and a beautiful woman is in the front seat with my cock in her mouth. I am trying to make sure that nobody is approaching the car but, as you will appreciate, I am having problems concentrating. We are far enough away that anybody standing at a window will not actually be able to see what is going on but they would all be able to guess. News of what we have been up to will quickly spread. Good.

I twist in my seat and push further past her lips and unload several heavy jets and she swallows every one. She can take my cock further than my wife could ever manage. Her head comes up and she runs her tongue around her lips to check for any leakage but as usual she has not missed any.

"Time to get back to the office," she says.

It is great to be alive!

*****

It was not always like this. My wife and I were an unexceptional married couple. We were both slim and of average height for our sex. We dressed casually and if we walked past you in the street you would have no reason to remember seeing us.

Then one night we were on the sofa watching TV when Angie said, "Do you think life is passing us by?"

It was a fair question. The discussion took on a life of its own and we continued talking until late in the night. Our entire lives had seemed to be accomplished by taking the line of least resistance. We met because we both worked in the same building for the same company and were still there, though we had both been promoted in the intervening years. We worked, we came home and watched TV or a DVD and rarely went out. We shared the cooking and the cleaning. We had never owned a flash sports car or held wild, druggy parties. We had never had a meal in an extortionately expensive restaurant and the few times we had been to a trendy club was when we had been dragged there by friends.

I suggested we could go to see a play or even a musical (though I hated them). Look up old friends that we had not seen for a while. Go to the cinema as this was something we used to enjoy and used to able to discuss the film we had seen for days afterwards. Check out some of the local restaurants as there were a lot of new ethnic choices available in our area that had not been there before. I even suggested date nights, which was something I had seen suggested on the internet.

It was not until we were in bed the night after and I was having trouble sleeping that I suddenly realised what was keeping me awake. "You asleep?" I asked.

"Mmmm. I was just on the verge until you asked me if I was asleep. What is it?"

"I was thinking about our conversation last night and just realised that I made all the suggestions and you shot every one of them down. It was like you were deliberately trying to avoid agreeing to anything I said and I want to know where we are going with this. Are you after a divorce?" That was a bit of a leap but I wanted her full attention.

Then she was wide awake and interested. "No, I don't, but we are becoming a boring middle-aged couple and we have to do something drastic to pull us out of our rut. Do you remember how exciting it was when we first moved in together. I want that thrill back again before we become too old to enjoy it."

I gave it a couple of seconds thought. "OK, we can do that. We can sell the house and move in to a cold and draughty flat with cheap furniture. Get rid of the car and catch the bus to work. Spend Friday nights juggling our money to see if we have enough to go down the pub."

"Don't be bloody facetious! You know what I mean. When we first got together we both brought new things to the relationship and we learned things from each other and grew together. We are now past that stage and we can't surprise each other any more."

"Well you have certainly just surprised me. Tell me, Ange, what is your answer to our supposed dilemma? Because I think I can see where this is going and it probably will not be a surprise after all."

She sat up in bed and looked me in the eyes. "We need a short break from each other. We need to make new friends, try out new things and bring those back to our marriage and build on them. Think of it as a six month sabbatical. We need to get the excitement back."

I did not look away. "Two weeks is a short break, six months is major separation. If you are planning what I think you are planning then you won't be bringing anything back because we will not have a marriage." I then turned away from her. Now that I knew where she stood I finally managed to get some sleep.

*****

The next day I called some people I trusted and who had gone through similar situations and asked their advice. Two days later we sat down and I opened the discussion.

"If you are still talking about a separation I have drawn up a document to give us some guidelines. It is not a legal document, but it does at least give some actions we can both agree on. I wanted something in writing so there are no misunderstandings or later recriminations."

She looked shocked. "What gave you the fucking right to try to decide what I can do? You don't own me."

"Well, in a way we own each other. But that is not what I am on about. We have shared assets, goods and savings, and we need to agree how they are protected. It helps you as much as me as it means I can't go out and blow all of our savings on a Ferrari. So I suggest we split our savings equally and each have total control over our own halves. We get joint monthly statements so we can see that the other is not spending it all and at the end of the separation we each know how much the other is bringing back to the marriage."

"But you earn more than me!" That was a good point but I had already thought of it.

"You don't want a divorce, just a holiday from being married, so I do not have to pay alimony. The difference is not that much, so for six months we are not talking about a lot. To me our biggest expense will be where we live."

Now came the look of incredulity. "WHAT! I thought we would continue to live here. We can be separate and carry on living in the same house. It will be like flatmates!"

"No, it won't. I will probably stay in and watch DVDs or read a book most of the time but your idea is that you will be going out. I will always be wondering what you are up to so I can't stay in the same house as you. We will rent this out for six months and split the rental money equally between us. We should have enough that we can each get a reasonable flat. At the end of the six months we decide what we want to do. We can move back in and continue with our marriage, extend the separation for another agreed period or divorce and sell the house."

She stormed out. I had already moved all of my stuff into the second bedroom and the atmosphere around the house was ice cold.

But after a couple of days she signed the agreement. That told me a lot. She obviously had an over-riding reason for the separation and it was something she did not think I would be happy with.

*****

It was a couple of weeks after tenants had moved into our house and the separation had finally kicked off when Estelle came to my desk and pulled up a chair.

"Hi Steve, how are you?"

"I'm OK, Stella. How are you?"

"Fine, but let me ask you a question. What is going on with you and Angie?"

"We are having a temporary separation from our marriage. Six months initially."

"Ah, that explains the rumours and gossip."

"Huh?"

"You know, the gossip going around the office. Angie has been out with two of the 'interns' from her section. Simon has been fairly quiet about what happened but Eddie has been telling everyone that she took him out and paid for everything all evening and then they went back to her flat and she blew him and then they fucked. She is not denying it and almost seems to be encouraging the rumours."

"Well, thanks for not sugar coating it!"

"That's the reason I came over. I wondered what was going on and have come to you with an update. Brian has said they are going to the Paradise club tonight and then afterwards he is going to show her how a real man does it. If you really are separated, take ME!"

I should point out here that Stella is more than ten years younger than me and an absolute knockout. Medium height, shortish brown hair tinted a shade of chestnut, good legs but the most notable thing about her are her fantastic boobs. Large and firm and usually displayed in one of what seem to be an unlimited supply of low-cut tops.

"What? Why would you want to go out with me?"

"Well, I have have split up with my boyfriend and I need to get out and you are the nicest bloke here. You talk to me as a person, not as a pair of tits with a body attached. If you asked Brian what colour my eyes were he would probably say 'Eyes? Did not know she had eyes. Never looked up that far.' And lastly because I think the gossip is deliberately aimed at embarrassing you and I don't like that. So imagine the looks on both their faces when they walk in the Paradise and you and I are snuggled up all comfy-like at one of the tables." To be honest, if she had just started with the snuggled up part I would have agreed.

So that night I took a taxi to hers and waited at the door for her. When she came out she took my breath away. Short red dress, fishnets and her boobs were pushed so far up and out it looked like they would float away and carry her off. I was momentarily speechless.

"Like it?" she said giving me a little twirl.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Stunning."

"Thought I would put 'the girls' on display for maximum impact."

"Impact? Get in the cab quickly before you cause a traffic accident." We got in the taxi and the driver immediately adjusted his rear view mirror to get a better look. I could not blame him.

When we walked into the club the heads swivelled around so hard I was scared of every man getting whiplash injuries. I thought of those cartoons where eyes popped out on springs with the effect Stella was having. We got our drinks and found a small table where we could see the door but were far enough back not to be noticed immediately. The conversation was light and relaxed.

It became less relaxed when I asked her, "So,why did you and your boyfriend split up?"

"We haven't fully split. It is just that every so often we argue and I dump him until he has learned his lesson."

"Then you are on a break like Angie and me?"

She gave me a quizzical look. "No, completely different. He needs reminding that we are not exclusive until he marries me. You two are married and should be exclusive, but she wants to fuck all of the interns."

"What!!!"

"Haven't you worked it out yet? I mentioned Simon and Eddie and tonight she is with Brian.She is in charge of the new guys and they constantly flirt with her. She is at that age where it has finally gone to her head and decided to take it further before it is too late. She is not only their boss but also the wife of a senior manager so for them it is a male dominance thing. They get one up on each other by how far they can push her. The first one to fuck her arse will get legendary status amongst the newbies."

"Shit. I knew she had a plan but I just did not know what it was. That has come as a hell of a shock."

"Really? I gave you three names and they were all new hires in her department and you did not join the dots? You men really are clueless. Once all the newbies have established their pecking order they will stop and go back to women their own age. That should not take all that long. Angie will then have a few months for you to get over what has happened, regret the split and take her back. If that happens she might try doing it again in a couple of years."

I was still quietly fuming at how I was being treated like a fool when Angie and Brian showed up. She had on what looked like a really expensive deep green dress with a split up the side. He was so confident that he was scoring later that he appeared to still be wearing his work clothes. They scanned the room and the moment they saw us looked as if they were going to leave but Stella had spotted them and gave them a little wave. They had no choice now, but went round the edge of the room to get to the bar and then took their drinks to a table as far away from us as possible.

After a while Stella said, "Time to take this up a notch. Are you wearing your ring?" I held my hand up to show my ringless fingers. "Good. Back in a couple of minutes."

Stella set off for the ladies with an exaggerated swing of the hips and a few seconds later Angie got up and followed her. When Stella returned she had a smile on her face that told me how badly Angie had been outmatched. I almost felt sorry for her; but not so sorry that I wasn't going to ask Stella for every detail.

"Well I was at the mirror doing my face when she came in and did the same. After we said hello she told me how nice it was to be out with a younger man like Brian. I said that all of my dates up until now were with kids like Brian but I had now traded up to a proper man, someone who knew how to treat a woman. I complemented her on her dress and said it looked expensive. She said it was but the most expensive stuff was her lingerie and if Brian was lucky he would get to take it off her later. I said on my salary I could not afford anything expensive. All I had was my 'Wonderbra' and my tiniest knickers and you had already taken them off and put them in your pocket. She did not look happy."

I should have been shocked by how blasé Angie was being, but that was not the thought uppermost in my mind. "You mean you are not wearing..."

"Shush. I think they have taken the bait. See if you can get the word hard into the conversation. Or even soft. Hard is better but I can work with soft if I have to."

I was going to make a comment about double-entendres until she pulled down my zip and fished my cock out under the table. She took a firm grip and I had to slide forward a couple of inches to hide what was going on. I just hoped it was enough.

Angie had gone back to her table and looked to be about to leave and Brian was not happy with that. Eventually he gave in and he dragged Angie over to our table on their way out.

"I am having to leave the club early because I am out with your wife," he spat.

I now understood Stella's earlier question and held up my hands to show the lack of a wedding ring even though I could see that Angie was still wearing both her wedding and engagement rings. "She does not consider us to be married at the moment so I don't know why you are leaving. Understanding what is going on here is not hard."

That was Stella's cue. She exaggerated her wrist movement under the table so it suddenly became obvious what she was doing. "On the other hand," the little giggle meant the pun was intended, "You are hard. Very hard. Nice size too. You could do a girl a bit of damage with that. Hopefully."

Brian's mouth dropped open and Angie's face went to a beetroot red and I thought her head was going to explode. She turned and stormed out. Brian turned briefly to see what she was doing, looked back at Stella's hand movement, back at Angie and then rushed after her.

Stella let go of me as she almost doubled up laughing. "Oh, that was so precious. Did you see the look on her face? I thought it was bad enough earlier but this one was just perfect. Now tuck yourself away before somebody notices and we get thrown out."

"Easier said than done. It is a lot stiffer now than when you pulled it out." I got it back in eventually and we had a few more drinks.

"Let's go back to mine," Stella said, "I will bet it is more comfortable than yours." We got a taxi and I noticed that this driver also adjusted his mirror to get a better look at her. She unzipped me again and put her hand in to keep squeezing me. Luckily she did not pull me out or I think the taxi driver would have made us walk the rest of the way despite the view he was getting of Stella's boobs.

It was different approaching Stella's flat. She had my hard cock out and was pumping it as we approached her front door, then had trouble juggling her handbag to find her keys. The sensible thing would have been to let go of me until she had the door open. I was the last person in the world that was going to suggest it even if it meant spraying her door. Mind you I was taking the opportunity to reach under the back of her skirt and grab her arse.

We finally struggled into her flat and stood there kissing frantically. She carried on stroking my cock and I had a hand under the front of her dress stroking her pussy. "You little fibber. You are wearing knickers, small and wispy as they are. I bet they don't really hide anything." My jacket was left on her hall floor along with her shoes.

We finally made her bedroom where I managed to unzip her dress and slide it off her shoulders while following it down with a line of kisses. I hoped doing that was hiding my efforts to lever my shoes off. My trousers and boxers soon followed and I pinned each sock with the toes of the other foot and slid them off.

Stella had now unfastened her bra and her boobs were magnificent. They were large without being massive and had very little sag. She had nipples like hat pegs. I pushed her gently so she fell on to the bed and she lifted her bum to allow me to slide her knickers off. She had a small landing strip that was trimmed shorter than it had felt to my questing fingers. My head went straight between her legs while I finished removing my shirt.

"Stop that and fuck me," she shouted while grabbing my head and pulling me into her pussy even tighter. Talk about mixed messages! I continued licking though my hands were now free and I used them to spread her thighs and work at different angles.

She finally pushed my head away. "Fuck me now! I can't hold back any longer." I moved up and smoothed my dick up and down her labia to pick up some lubrication and slowly slid the tip into her. We both sighed in relief at the same time which started Stella giggling but I immediately stopped that by sliding all the way in. She gave a long contented moan and said, "That feels really good." To me it felt a million times better than good. It felt bloody fantastic.

I would like to say we made tender and passionate love, but I would be lying. We went at it like wild animals. We must have looked like we were trying to eat each other's face while battering each other to death with our hips. We communicated entirely by grunts and cries. Needless to say we did not last long.

We lay there covered in sweat and Stella whispered, "You kinky bugger. You left my fishnets and garter belt on." Then due to the alcohol and the post coital relaxation drifted off to sleep with a smile on her face. I just had time to smile at her before I also passed out.

I woke some time later as my left arm had gone to sleep with Stella lying on it. I wriggled it gently to try to get some circulation back but Stella looked so peaceful I did not want to disturb her. Instead I passed the time by playing with her breasts and gently stroking her nipples. I had been doing it for some time before I noticed her eyes were open and she was smiling at me. "Oh good," she said, "You do like them. I was starting to have my doubts."

OldBrummie
OldBrummie
257 Followers