Just Once, If You Don't Mind - End

Story Info
Another ending for Kalimaxos' beginning...
2.2k words
4.03
59.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks go to Kalimaxos for setting up the lead story. If you haven't read that already, please do so.

*****

Rick's perspective...

"Well, Leslie, give me a moment to collect my thoughts." I looked at Leslie and admired her toned body and come hither look, weighing the options available at that point. I realized that this declaration from Marcy required a planned response and that Leslie would only complicate or at least muddle the process. I needed more intel. First on the list was Leslie herself.

"Thank you for your visit and bringing Marcy's letter to me, Leslie. Were you aware of Marcy's plans for this trip?"

Leslie responded "Not really. Marcy had never spoken specifically about anything going on, but she did give off an odd vibe when we spoke a few days before she left, mentioning that a Dr. Trey had good hands. I thought she was referring to his surgery skills but there was something about the way that she said it that seemed a bit off. She then asked me if I would check in on you and gave me her okay to share our lifestyle with you. I thought you and she had come to an agreement."

I gave the letter to Leslie for her to read. After she read the declaration and looked up she had a puzzled look on her face. "So, you two had not agreed to explore Vinnie's and my lifestyle?"

I responded to her "No and I appreciate your offer, but nothing is going to happen between us. If you don't mind, I need some time alone to think things over".

Leslie smiled and said "Sure, I understand. I'll go now, but if there is anything that you need, and I do mean ANYTHING, you know where I will be." With that said, she left the wine on the kitchen counter and left. I poured the filled glasses of wine down the drain and pulled out a legal pad and started jotting down notes.

What did I know?

1. There was the letter stating intentions.

2. There were the phone calls to the hotel in Bogota

3. There was the PI report from when I was deployed in Korea.

What were my options?

1. Accept Marcy's unilateral demands and become a cuckold, not knowing if she truly would stop after the six week sexcapade in Colombia. Not knowing if we could reconcile...

2. Start divorce proceedings and just walk away from our marriage considering it water under the bridge even though it was ripping my heart out.

3. Divorce the bitch with vengeance.

4. Take my stuff and disappear.

5. Some combination of the above.

After a calming 10 mile run I had made my choice. It seemed like a combination approach would be best.

A little more on my background: I am "retired" military. The early years were as a helo driver - first tour in Iraq was primarily with Pave Low Blackhawks. Those are the standard helicopters that have been modified to enable aerial refueling and were used by Special Forces (SF) for clandestine and long insertion/retrieval missions. It was through this association with SF that I transited into "Army Intel", which was more of a cover for working for several of the "alphabet" organizations. While officially deployed with the Army I actually conducted clandestine missions within several geographical regions. Usually they were 30 day individual missions but I may be deployed for a year at a time. Through that process one makes many friends and trusted acquaintances. My current "job" is a civilian offshoot of the military training while still keeping contacts with former operators. Marcy was unaware of my actual military experiences/roles as most of those actions are still highly classified.

Week One: First task - pick up some burner phones and make some phone calls, a few international. Second task - contact a retired JAG officer friend who had gone into private practice. An appointment was quickly set up and she started the divorce paperwork with the plan to hold off serving the papers until further notice.

Third task - separate out the common financials and establish my own accounts in different banks. As part of my intel activities I did already have an anonymous slush fund in place that was substantial and readily available. The Power of Attorney that Marcy had signed before leaving was useful for making arrangements for selling the house.

Fourth task - notify the kids. This was the hardest thing to do. I called each of them and during the call emailed a copy of Marcy's declaration to them. They both were highly disappointed with her and supported the divorce. I did not share my other options with them.

Week Two: Start reviewing the video feed from the cameras that had been placed in Marcy's and Dr. Trey's rooms. When you think about it it is really amazing the clarity of picture and the crisp audio that comes out of the modern technology. The Bogota operative owed me a favor due to a SNAFU that had occurred on a mission in Africa that I had resolved. Consequently, the operative was more than happy to assist in my "off book"Colombia ops. Set up there was easy as the medical team was busy during the day at the hospital which left plenty of opportunity to get in and do the installations.

Marcy's room camera feed was basically blank as she didn't spend any time there. Dr. Trey's room feed picked up each day usually after dinner. Trey didn't spend much time with foreplay. His focus was to dominate Marcy with somewhat rough handling to get into or change positions and just start pumping away. Marcy didn't complain and was a willing participant. To facilitate Trey's lack of foreplay he kept a bottle of USP grade glycerin on the night table next to the bed to use as a lube.

By the end of week two enough video evidence was captured to support the divorce proceedings and to provide the basis for the lawsuit to Doctors Without Borders and to Trey and Marcy's medical center. So far, so good. That would take care of the loose ends and the money side of things once all was adjudicated or otherwise agreed to. But I was not quite done.

Week Three: Early in the week there was another clandestine visit to a specific Bogota hotel room. I was still working at my regular job in the States and making regularly scheduled visits to attorneys, Realtors and the likes.

The visitor in Bogota again slipped in during the day and spiked the bottle of glycerin with a drug cocktail of propofol and midazolam, both lifted from the medical team's operating room. Propofol is an anesthetic and midazolam is a sedative used in IV drips during surgeries. Those two coupled with an excellent solvent were mixed into the glycerin on the nightstand. The solvent itself was the magic in this cocktail. It had been tested by the U.S. Government in the 1950's through '70's as a carrier for nerve agents (and other chemical agents) since it readily passed through the skin barrier and carried whatever was dissolved in it with it. The transmission through skin was instantaneous.

That being done, the waiting began. The operative began watching the video feed and prepped for the next and final phase. Right on schedule at the end of the work day, Marcy and Trey arrived in Trey's room and stripped down, anxious to continue their lust in Trey's bed and other points of opportunity within the room. The normal routine was sucking followed by vaginal and anal fucking. No love, just lust. The sucking had started but Trey was in a hurry to ultimately get to Marcy's ass. He pulled away from Marcy's mouth and grabbed the bottle of glycerin. He turned Marcy onto all fours and liberally doused her pucker and his erect cock and plunged right in causing Marcy to gasp in surprise. The last thing he remembered before losing consciousness was having a garlic taste in this mouth.

When he awoke several hours later he was laying next to Marcy on the bed, head groggy Marcy was still out but showing signs of life. He didn't know what had happened but tended to Marcy to wake her up fully. The mood had been broken as neither was feeling particularly up to snuff at that point so they each rolled over and went to sleep, the effects of the drug cocktail having not completely worn off.

The next morning it was back up for more surgeries but Trey noticed a slight pain between his penis and scrotum and on the web of his right hand. Likewise, Marcy noticed a throbbing by her clitoris which she chalked up to anticipation for activities later that day.

As the day progressed the pain started to increase for both of them and there was redness associated with the pain. By the end of the day there was enough concern to keep an eye on the spots. To say the least, sex was not on their minds. The first thought was perhaps some type of allergic reaction to some environmental agent. They both tried to think of anything that they may have been in contact with over the past couple of days. Nothing came to mind. They treated the affected areas with some steroid cream and went to bed - to sleep.

Over the course of week four the pain continued to increase and there were sores appeared on Trey's hand, the base of his penis, and on Marcy's clitoris. By the end of week four Trey and Marcy could hardly stand and they were relieved of their surgical duties. The sores had turned to necrosis - tissue death - and was spreading. The surgical mission was was significantly reduced and plans were made to air evac Trey and Marcy back to the States while the rest of the medical team closed down the mission. Marcy messaged Rick to let him know she was heading home sooner than expected. Somehow Rick was already informed. Rick took the opportunity to bring Josh up to speed on what he knew had been going on to allow Josh to make his own decisions.

The med evac flight arrived at the airport and Trey was wheeled off in a wheelchair while Marcy was on crutches. Rick was nowhere to be seen. A young women who looked fresh out of college and was carrying a bouquet of flowers approached Marcy and asked if she was Marcy. Upon confirmation the young woman handed her a packet and said "You've Been Served". Marcy was trying to process the situation and slowly opened the packet. Her worst fears were confirmed and she collapsed in a heap on the floor wondering what to do.

Dr. Trey was met by a representative of the medical center and informed not to return to work - that his services were not longer required. He had no privileges at the medical center hospital. He called a cab and was transported to a local hospital for treatment of the massive necrotic sores on what was left of his penis, scrotum, and right thumb.

Rick was there, observing from within the airport crowd. A small smile came to his face while he took in the scene. As he was watching, a quiet female voice spoke from behind him. "Got to go - I've still got your six." Without turning around Rick replied "Roger That. Catch you on the next Op, Dee." With that she slipped a thumb drive into his hand containing a copy of the videos and her coded report and was gone.

EPILOG:

When Penny arrived with the rest of the team two weeks later she was served with divorce papers from Josh. Ultimately, after counseling, she and Josh got back together and appeared to have a somewhat normal life, although Josh continued to keep a close eye on her.

Marcy did not contest the divorce and ended up getting another job in a different city. Her skills as a surgical nurse fell by the wayside as she could no longer stand for long periods of time due to the scarring in her pelvic region. The kids kept minimal contact with her.

Dr. Trey was taken to a local hospital where his sores started to heal. He was laid up for about two weeks and then endured skin grafts for a couple of years after. He never returned to surgery as he had lost his right thumb. His sex life ended as he had also lost his penis and scrotum. He ultimately started consulting in a sex offender recovery program.

Rick maintained a presence until the divorce proceedings were complete and then went dark. His attorney handled the lawsuits against the medical center and Doctors Without Borders. The proceeds of the settlements were placed in trusts for his kids. His kids stayed in contact through email and occasionally received phone calls from unlisted numbers. He would show up at milestone occasions such as weddings, births, and the like. He never spoke of his job and the kids knew not to ask.

Diedre - was always a ghost, appearing as needed for a specific mission after a contact from Rick. She spent her spare time following her passion and early professional aspirations in the study of arachnids. One favorite subject was the Colombian Brown Recluse...