All Comments on 'Just Once... Is All It Takes'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I think I read this before but as I run through all your stories, it deserved a second look. As expected, it was well written, lacked passion on his part. I served for 14 years and never ran across a "black world" operator that would have been that stoic. I prefer some of the versions that unleashed hell on the pair in Columbia, but hey, just my preference. 4*

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

The quality of the revenge is pure brilliance. Better than castration, even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My kind of mN👊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story until I read about the revenge of the 2 thumbs. OMG!!! Glad I was sitting. 4 stars though wish there would've been a bit more depth. And conversation. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the better sequels of this particular storyline.

Here is the thing. You have dumbasses like dark2donut2 saying "You guys writing BTB crap should at least be aware of the over-the-top cliché crap that is repeated in all the BTB stories. I understand that writers that are not talented to write, but have compulsion to do so, will not come up with anything original but at least one could be aware while repeating always the same cliché."

Complaining about BTB and cliches.

EXCEPT...the fucking original storyline setup has the MC being a full bird colonel in Army intelligence working hand in hand with the CIA. 28 years in the Army. Half a step away from being a general.

So hey...dumbass dark2donut2...how else is someone supposed to write a sequel to that?! God damn some people are just fucking stupid.

The ENTIRE storyline and setup is a career Army intelligence officer has a wife who turns slut during a stint out of the country to SO America with Doctors w/out Borders.

Let me repeat. The storyline setup is a CAREER ARMY INTELLIGENCE OFFICER.

So how rhe fuck are you supposed to write a sequel to that without him calling in some favors with the intelligence community?!

Maybe in your story the career Army Intelligence Officer Badass...he just wimps out and accepts he is gonna be a cuckold to an Alpha hotwife. And he folds and offers an open marriage? Or maybe he emails her and offers to start wearing a cock cage and he'll meet her and Dr Trey at the airport and gladly fluff the good Dr before he fucks his wife. Then maybe the career Army officer can be happy eating his wife's cream pies from her lovers. He can go full cuckold? Oh wait. You didn't actually even write a sequel story did you?!

So allow me to reiterate what this story was. It was a sequel to a story started by another author here. It had the details laid out with an invite basically asking other authors to write their own endings.

Criticizing another author for trying to write a sequel? Ok. Ther have been dozens of attempts at it now it seems like. Maybe you can just be mad about all the tries at writing a unique ending generally speaking. Ok. But. Criticizing him for staying true to the original character as written by the original author? Well that's just stupid. And moronic.

What you are saying is..."You should not have written the sequel of the alpha male army intelligence officer as an actual alpha male army intelligence officer. It's so cliche."

To quote the author front this very story dark2donut2..."go fuck yourself with someone else's dick." You fucking moron.

Sure there are cliches and tropes in the LW genre. But if you don't like them? Go fucking read the tropes and cliches in Incest or Interracial and jack your tiny dick there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A worthy extension to quite frankly an ugly original story where the wife loses her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AGAIN the wrong person pays an over the top price for an affair that NEVER happens in the first place if she says NO. She pays no price for her part. Divorce certainly did not hurt her. You Authors have got to get your head on right..NO man can do anything with a woman if she says NO!..or its rape.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Seriously, a bit harsh. Ol' Trey retired, huh? I'd have thought there might be something different in the jar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over the top premise gets the over the top conclusion it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NICE. 5 Stars. You're a hell of a writer. S. F.

RodzzzRodzzzover 1 year ago

Two thumbs up!

JohnD46JohnD46over 1 year ago

What a great ending to the story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thumbs at the end was a clever touch for a mildly snarky BTB tale.

A '5' without question !

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was too much information missing as to what happened, in the author's mind, to the various characters. Josh & his wife, for one. Did they get divorced or work things out? He's just mentioned as being in the airport, then dropped. The history with Dierdra is non existent. The result is too much relying on the original/ subsequent writings & nothing too much done on an original basis here, Well, except for the Trey's thumbs. That was awesome. However, I enjoyed the story overall. 4 being generous stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome

Exactly what the slut and Dr Dickhead deserved.

Slut will be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

Muck around with a soldier at your own risk.

They got off pretty lightly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on a good story .. That will teach you not to mess with a Soldiers wife .

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

I guess she learned a little more about her husband than what she knew all those years.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
It Doesn't Take a Brain Surgeon

I echo the "two thumbs up" sentiment below :)

Oops:

- one typically refers to a social faux pas as an INDESCRETION rather than a "discretion."

- in my experience, one would GRADUATE upon completing a course of study to which you "matriculated" upon entry.

Nitpicking aside, MFM has done a great job tying a bow on Klaximos' tale. Thanks for the contribution!

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It appears to be the belief of the BTB worshipers, and perhaps even the authors who write about it, that revenge or preplanned retribution is not only OK, but necessary to regain lost manhood, or some other such “reason.” In fact, the more violent the response, the better the story rating.

I suppose, in fantasy, or a fantasy story, this attitude and way of life can be accepted as normal, or cheered on even, if that is what is hiding in your mind. But in real life, a person who lives this way is considered a threat to society. People often go to jail or or put in mental institutions for doing personal violence, especially revenge, on others.

Yes, in real life, the reaction, and use of violence is often more than justified in the defense of yourself or others around you. Preplanned violence, or revenge is not, and the cutting off of a person’s thumbs for personal revenge, as in the article, is frankly insane.

I enjoy stories with sane people reacting to real and difficult life situations, not insane nuts, acting crazy…while they appear completely sane on the surface, as the MC is made to appear here.

That said, the story was interesting and enjoyable until the ending insanity. For that insanity and the desire for personal violent revenge, which the MC brought about, ruined it for me, I gave this story 1 star.

Merlin

Hiram325Hiram325about 1 year ago

Ignore the anon pearl clutcher below whining about the predator losing his thumbs. An absence of the fear of consequences is what allows that behavior to exist. Impose a cost on the thief when something of value is stolen. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A 5* turned to 1* with the closing line of severed thumbs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too much military.. Many vets drop the crap. Yeah some can't give it up. Usually the wannabes

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban11 months ago

"It was the meanness of it, the callous cuckoldry shoved right in my face frosted with the nonchalance of 'meh'." - Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No. It was just once, against his just once. Why should he feel morally superior? Too much military crap.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

The thumbs ruined it for be. Great up to that.

Not sure the gate for the military discussion.... It was integral to the original story and him going back to his career made sense. What about ask the doctor and lawyer'crap' in other stories?

As for morally superior... I agree he cheated and shouldn't pretend he didn't. That said, a one time slip as bad as it is does not equate to a6week tryst in his face. They both sucked a bit but she was alot worse to me. That said, yeh ... was he honest with his kids about what he did I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No man gets drunk and goes on a multi day bender, that's something weaklings and teenagers do.

It's a shame how cucks always get 'muscle cars' to make up for their inadequacies.

Just as it's a shame that military personnel are always being shown as cucks, I'm sure many are but they're also just as likely to have used prostitutes and more.

In a 50/50 no fault state, divorce cannot be stopped only delayed and really who cares about a few extra months.

Killing someone, or even just cutting off their thumbs is just a recognition of your own inadequacies and failure to provide your wife with the necessaries.

Totally understood why she'd have an affair, as many of these stories go, he broke the marriage by having an affair so all bets were off. You can't break a broken plate.

Still can't quite understand why anyone would think that their partner wouldn't want a divorce after you'd gone away for 6 weeks with a lover. Can't say I liked the original much either.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

At least it was just thumbs. Could have been balls and a little dick.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Works for me. A very nice ending to that other story that didn’t have one. Thanks, MFH, I needed that. 5 stars

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

And the beat goes on! Pounding rhythms to the brain!! Good one! Always top drawer writing.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

I bet you’re singing that song now hahaha probably all day long. Have a great one my friend. And remember prophetic words, by me. “Reality is a singularity solely owned and seldom shared and never understood by others

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope! Hate it!! Enough said!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief2 months ago

You know that if Trey knew some good surgeon buddies they could graft two of his toes to replace the missing thumbs.... LOL! Still might not want him doing brain surgery on me or my friends though. I did think that March got off a little too easy, at least compared to the good Doctor. Still as good an ending as most I've read so far.

timrivtimrivabout 2 months ago

Did not like the ending. Sure beat the shit out of Trey to cut off his thumbs was way over the top. Without his ability to operate means dozens maybe hundreds of people in third world countries will die because of his inability to operate. Not fair since Marcy was left with no penalty but a divorce that didn’t stop her living her life. Marcy should have been punished at least as bad as her lover or Trey should have not been punished any worse than tMarcy was.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Whoa! No “Two Thumbs Up” for this one, MFH.

We saw how that worked out.👀. Seriously though, I liked it. Sometimes revenge can be an ugly thing. But if you want it you better be ready to own it. Looked like Rick did.

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Cutting off his thumbs was too minimal .

Should have taken his manhood .

And the wife should have suffered instead of been given her golden parachute

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous