All Comments on 'Just Once... Is All It Takes'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

The story was hum-drum until the last paragraph and last sentence: ‘ Inside the jar were two severed thumbs, pickled and preserved.’ A most fitting revenge.

carindenniscarindennisalmost 3 years ago

...with her stolen wedding ring at the bottom of the jar.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
A decent enough try

But I do object with your slant on the good Colonel

You were handed a man of somber planning and sober action and you made him to fall into the alcohol bottle for 5 days

Shame on you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

? Whose thumbs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great stuff as always. Sure was happy to see you'd submitted a story, been missing your tales. How about writing another one? 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

PERFECT... 5/5!!! Now, having lost his thumbs, Dr. Trey Cardoza joins the ranks of the lower primates! And know this: 'Los Pepes' always use bolt cutters!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

Out of ALL the endings of that Kali story, this one is done very well. This story ending ranks as #3 on my list because Rick got his revenge on both Marcy and Dr. Trey. Marcy only suffered the humiliation of the divorce when it should have been more. Dr. Trey paid the worst price, no thumbs to operate with. Now that is a fitting revenge for a cheating bastard.... The story stayed within the first storyline and the characters were nicely done but I thought it was too quick of an ending. Just a few holes here and there but the idea was there. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"pickled thumbs"

gotta love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Silly nit: ‘matriculate is to enter a program of study, not to complete one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mainefiddleheads, I hope that you will continue with more stories.

I grew up in Maine while I was a young boy. You descriptions in your stories bring to life my old memories.

Thank you for your fine stories!!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

i haven't read it yet but i like the introduction.

I will only take you $ 3.00 a word to read and then return a comment.

Thanks for the deal.😂😂

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very good story.

5⭐

although I am not a fan of BTB and prefer Simple and Clean Divorces.

some personal observations:

1) negative: Leslie, the woman supposed to distract Rick and who has a particular marriage who says: "if there was ever the perfect picture of a couple."

Often in stories, counselors are completely irrelevant or out of place.

A single friend who advises a married man, an old unknown man who suddenly relates his unhappy experience and who advises to do the opposite, ..... illogical.

As if everything is black or white, that an experience means a general truth.

2) positive: the following formula: "Rick Weston is a man, not a cuckold and I'm a goddamn soldier and I'm not taking this shit!"

I really like the statement that he gets active, makes decisions (whatever) but stops whining, stops waiting and becomes the first participant of his own future.

3) positive: I also really like that you bring up feelings between Rick and Deidre, which seem to be several years old. The 2 companions who put these feelings to sleep to reserve and respect their marriages.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 3 years ago

Aces!

Absolutely the best of the bunch. Two THUMBS UP!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

Well-written, but no new ground broken. Rich uses his millitary baclgrpind to exact physical revenge on Trey and Marcie in Colombia. A waste of your writing skills

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dark at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's nice seeing you around MF. Your vocabulary and style always elevate this place. -starsong77

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Columbia is the capital of South Carolina; Colombia is a country in South America. It is a quitclaim deed, not a quick claim deed. Hole in the head, not whole. These silly things aside, welcome back. I've missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good ending to the story. Thanks for the read!

“Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Nicely done. Thanks

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 3 years ago

SouthCom headquarters are out of Tampa, not Miami.

Lector77Lector77almost 3 years ago

First, welcome back! Your talents have been missed.

This is the best of the follow-up endings. The original, as you've noted, only allowed for two possibilities, and Marcy was painted as beyond redemption. That didn't leave much room for character development, but your portrait of the protagonist did show some nuance.

Finally, a couple of very minor edit suggestions: (1) It should be 'quit claim', not 'quick claim'. (2) Some of the abbreviations were not immediately clear, leaving this reader with the nasty choices of interrupting the story to look them up or just muddling through with a guess. I chose the latter, and have not suffered any long-term harm.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it would be the Dr's dick but I quickly remembered his hands bandaged at the airport.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Pretty well written, but as you said - only one direction the original story could go, and unfortunately that direction is unoriginal, little character development outside of Rick, and completely lacking erotica.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1almost 3 years ago

Best ending so far, Brother, but you must try to be not so serious. 😊

You used 'matriculate' perfectly. A verb to describe graduating from a course.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Good story but as usual the "other man" receives the dire consequences and the cheating slut gets slapped. Does no author have the balls to give her what she really deserves? Fuck the lefty fucking liberals who hate violence and think everyone should get a trophy. You live in a REAL world, grow the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best takes on K’s challenge. As MFH said in his intro, unless you want to go the open marriage route, there really is only one direction this can take….and each version is another author’s choice as to exactly which road.

This one was anchored in reality….for the most part. He couldn’t resist in “activating” some pals to rough them up In Bogota; and getting together with Diedra; and what the heck were the thumbs?

But for the most part, he had Rick react and behave as a normal, non cuck male would and should have. And….it was well written.

5***** for this one. Well done!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Fitting. Seducing married subordinates SHOULD cost a surgeon his thumbs.

Nice job, a true ‘ending’.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Hate it when otherwise strong guys crawl into the bottle. She goes off with her lover for six weeks and when she comes home she finds her husband took the wrong option. So now she stays home and wonders where it all went wrong?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Dark. Entertaining though.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

If his share of the house and cash is $500,000, that means that the total value is $1,000,000, and that they have $500,000 in liquid assets. Who ARE these people? I would bet that most people have FAR more than 50% of their assets tied up in their home. And, it's a "quit claim," not a "quick claim," LOL.

/

He's told the kids. Don't they talk to their mother?

/

"I matriculated out" - You matriculate in, you graduate out.

/

@Anonymous - Dr. Trey's thumbs.

/

I know others liked it, but I thought the pickled thumbs were over-the-top.

/

A gernerous 4.

jd3608jd3608almost 3 years ago

I knew I was going to like it when I read:

<i>My usual disclaimers apply; if you don't like it, pay me to write your story. I'll take $1.00 a word.</i>

From there it was pure gold. Thanks JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A few minor discrepancies already pointed out do not take away from the story told. Wish you'd return to posting more of your wonderful stories. They are sincerely missed!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Welcome back!!!

We miss the old gang of good writers with their feet on the ground and their heads on straight.

5***

HoldenMiyoneHoldenMiyonealmost 3 years ago

Actually US Southern Command's headquarters are in Miami. SOCOM or US Special Operations Command HQ is located at MacDill AFB in Tampa. The two commands are two entirely different organizations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Glad Josh has balls in this one.

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 3 years ago

You are a bad boy...

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

Sloburn, SOUTHCOM is in Doral, just north of Sweetwater in the Miami metro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too bad that there are many commenters on Lit. That do not read these stories for simple entertainment from some quite good authors. Do they simply 'not care' that these ladies and gentlemen are donating their talents

and receive no monetary benefit for the effort they expend? Do they just want to criticize the authors, so as to prove to the world how lacking of knowledge the authors are, as compared to their superior "smartz". I for one,

am grateful to the authors for giving me the benefit of their talent.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

The pickled thumbs was an amusing twist.

I liked the way he just divorced her without hesitation and just moved on with his life. By far the cruelest revenge is to lead a better, happier, more successful life without the cheater in it. His ex-wife would be left with guilt, envy, and regret as she becomes a bitter old cat lady.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

Although this particular author is one of the best in the whole love wives category and he does a very admirable job with this ....I simply do not understand This obsession with a ridiculously stupid story from thecderanged retarded author....KALIMAXOS

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

A good ending. No over-the-tops revenge from Rick despite his "resources" for such a nuclear revenge. Now I don't get Marcy. Why didn't the author just let her have some multiple penises after the divorce -- I mean "the cage" wasn't there anymore so she is free to have sex with anyone for weeks, months, years with one, two or 100 penises per week.

Thanks Mainfiddleheads.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good story right up to the last paragraph. That last bit elevated it to great story. While Marcy suffered the loss of her husband, old Doc Trey lost much more. He can still be a clinician, or teach, but a surgeon lives to cut. My favorite kind of story remains one where the affair partner who knows the cheating bitch is married gets life altering payback. Mainefiddleheads, welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure how many endings there have been to Kalimaxos's story but they are all the same. Revenge. Not that she does not deserve it but I would like to see one a little more unique. One that focuses on dialogue between H and W on her return. Her trying to justify herself. Some sort of emotion and angst would be nice. I do not think there has been one of those. It's like they are all carbon copies of eachother except to degree of retribution.

anon.1

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Anon

Quit claim not quitclaim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Let me fix that last sentence for you. “Inside the jar were two severed thumbs, pickled and preserved. One of them wore a woman’s wedding ring.”

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

WHO IN THE FUCK IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, WOULD BUY A NEW HELLCAT AND RUN THAT SHIT FOR FUEL E15, THAT WE KNOW FOR A FACT, AFTER A TIME, RUINS A GOOD MOTOR. RATHER HAVE A MUSTANG THAT YOU CAN TRICK OUT TO THE MAX. OH YEAH, 5 STARS ON THE STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read. I'm not going to nit pick the minor geographical errors. You write well. I enjoyed it. Solid 4 +.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

unsatisfying, and unbecoming a writer of your quality. This reads more like a Vandemonium or some such other hardcore BTB author, no intellectual twist or hook, just straight BTB.

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

Well done sir. no nitpicking here, ayah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yikes! Poor Trey - Not! Probably the best ending to this so far.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Great to see you writing again and good story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm surprised and disappointed that a writer of MFH's ability should waste his time, and mine, on this.

I enjoyed 'February Sucks'. This story isn't in that class, and neither have been the add-ons.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Cool package at end but that kinda implicates the good general which depending on Marcys disposition could go very bad for the general

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Diedre Kiel had been working CIA liaison

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that ruined another one. The cheap easy, lazy route and Ive yet to see one that wasn't infinitely worse for its inclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the ending Trey got the thumbs up.

I wonder if one of the good authors on this site could maybe, possibly take the best parts of each of the follow ups written and combine them into one mega revenge story.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 3 years ago

Best so far. Lord, I have missed your offerings.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I think this was the best follow-on that's been written for this original story. Excellent job! I will say that the whole military spook special ops theme gets tiresome, but this came closer to a real and perfectly normal military man than many of the others. I liked it and it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It never did make sense, and it still doesn't make sense. Not your fault, considering what you have to work with.

You did miss an opportunity with the mutilation. It should have been committed in Columbia. South America? And if the guy was a decent surgeon it should have been his thumbs, which could do society some good. Should have cut off the appendage that was being used to hurt people instead of the ones used to cure people. And in Columbia. You think the Colombians give a fuck about some yankee Romeo getting his just deserts? And if it didn't happen in the States, what can the Feds or the locals do? Oh, and Marcy should have had drugs planted in her luggage. Try getting a medical position in a hospital with a drug conviction.

Yeah, yeah, I know, write my own fucking version. Wish it was worth the effort.

And thank you for your effort.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

now this was a well ended story

KoxokKoxokalmost 3 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I liked everything but the “green E15”. LOL

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

I could seriously have done without the gratuitous mutilation at the end. That monster Rick should’ve been stripped of his rank and courtmartialed to spend the rest of his life in a cage.

In any case if anybody deserved to be disfigured surely it was Marcy. The good doctor never promised to be faithful to Rick.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 3 years ago

Not up to your usual high standard

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodynealmost 3 years ago

It would be perfect if the jar also contained her wedding ring that had been stolen.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

Nothing worth writing about for this version besides the fact that she was let off scott free. For that reason, didn't like it.

bruce22bruce22almost 3 years ago

Nice competent writing by an excellent. About the last words, I felt that he was over the line because brain surgeons are a national resource.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow.........

To all of y'all who think it's OK for a surgeon to get his thumbs cut off 'cause he had consensual sex with someone, I really hope you never need surgery someday and can't get the right specialist to save your life. So y'all really cheering for a person's mutilation when they didn't do anything to deserve it? Wow. Just wow. He's not a murderer or a rapist, so why you gotta cut his fingers off? Imma be honest - my reason for reading the stories and comments in LW is to marvel at how unhinged my fellow human beings can get, and y'all never disappoint. Thanks for coming through, I guess.

/

To the author: I didn't rate your story 'cause it wouldn't be fair to downvote it based off the cursory reading I gave it. Congrats on getting crazy people to like it, tho 👍🏆🥇

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Nope, not his thumbs. Should have been a bat with two balls and her wedding ring in the jar. Let the doc keep his profession but only as a eunuch - so much for his macho testosterone and any future offspring

/

Nice to see a man of principal overcome this adversity.

/

4.5*, hooyah, salute...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow to all you who attack a fiction and need to stand up for a bastard who fucked another man's wife, story aside, you have lost any moral compass and the balls to enforce consequences. Like Trump's followers in the Congress, you are wishy washy weaklings without the internal fortitude to stand up for right. Surgeons dick should have been in the jar too. Unlike you gutless wonders I believe in protecting my family, my country, and the Earth. You weaklings can wring your hands and demand clemency for terrorists, traitors, and those who would destroy your families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So her husband the hero became a murderer by removing the brain surgeons thumbs. How many innocents will die because the cuck is a sad little man?

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Personally, I think craft brew masters are national treasures and not 'brain surgeons' but that's just me. There are nearly 3,700 neurosurgeons practicing in the US. Losing one miscreant lacking thumbs? .. meh. shoulda kept his hands where they belonged.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962almost 3 years ago
Being One Of My Favorite Authors

I just had to read this version and it was worth it 5*. I do have to chuckle at some of the comments. ALCON! NO BRAIN SURGEONS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF THIS STORY! It's all made up, you know make believe🤭. So get over your pompous selves and read the next adult fairy tale🙄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This comment is to the first anon dude of 05/21/2021. Bro, you for real? Hahahahahaha!!! It's obvious you meant your comment seriously, but it's so pathetic I been sitting here laughing for the last ten minutes. Can you even read, man? It doesn't look like you got enough brains to understand anything aside from surface-level, hyper-moralistic concepts. If Trey still had his thumbs, I'd a called him up to get him to operate on you and fix whatever's wrong with your brain.

/

You said "to stand up for a bastard who fucked another man's wife, you have lost any moral compass." Nobody's standing up for Trey. We're standing up against over-the-top guerrilla justice in mutilating another human being without good reason. Adultery is morally reprehensible, but it is NOT a crime. Don't be out here confusing crimes with misdeeds. They're not the same thing. Also, if we're gonna be talking about moral compasses, you lost yours for condoning the illegal mutilation of another person.

/

"Like Trump's followers in the Congress, you are wishy washy weaklings without the internal fortitude to stand up for right." Ah, yes. The good old fashioned strawman argument. When you don't got a solid argument, you build an unrelated entity and attack it. I'm not getting sucked into that debate, man. This has got nothing to do with the Trump orangutan and his criminal cohort.

/

"I believe in protecting my family, my country, and the Earth. You weaklings can wring your hands and demand clemency for terrorists, traitors, and those who would destroy your families." This is the part that was so pathetic, I burst out laughing and stopped taking you seriously. Nobody cares about all that self-righteous pontificating, bro. We all love and want to protect our families. That doesn't make you special. Newsflash: protecting your family includes helping them get the best healthcare if they're sick. That can't happen if we go around cutting surgeon's thumbs off. Who said anything about terrorists? What's that got to do with this story? You really think adultery is as bad as terrorism and mass murder? You really gonna sit there and think you know my opinion on the federal punishments terrorists oughta face, based off me saying that adulterous surgeons shouldn't get their thumbs cut off? Seriously, man? Can't you see how insane that is? You're a prime example of the unhinged people I come here to laugh at.

/

Dude, if you're so insecure in yourself, your marriage and the loyalty of your family that you think mutilation was the right punishment, I pity you. You don't come across like a strongman. You seem like you got an inferiority complex and you're lashing out in your fear. Honest to heaven, I feel sorry for you. Doesn't mean I ain't laughing at you, tho 😂🤣😂🤣😂

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Removing thumbs from a surgeon - great idea. Wish you'd gone into more detail, but then again, now I can imagine the details and many alternates on my own.

.

Good story, I liked it. Five Thumbs Up.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Last anonymous commenter “laughing boy” , you sound like one of Uncle Squint’s boys blaming everything, even an anonymous comment on a fictional story, on Trump supporters. How did you get enough time off burning Portland to spew your ignorance in anonymous comments? I agree with you though. Getting a jar with Trey’s balls and his penis with her wedding ring on it would have been a much more meaningful gesture. Then your precious Nuevo surgeon could have continued to operate.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

A few minor details....he wouldn’t be collecting his retirement if he was still in the Reserves after leaving the Active component. War college for an active duty officer is a year and he wouldn’t even be considered for 1 star until that was over and he was selected. Minor stuff...and they didn’t detract at all. Well done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ Anon (5/21/2021)

"So her husband the hero became a murderer by removing the brain surgeons thumbs."

.

Who said he was dead?...

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great. Another tough internet bitch who wants to make it personal. Come end me tough boy.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this alternative ending by far the most of the 2 others I've read. It rang as more plausible than the standard revenge fare -- at least until the thumbs at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You lose one star

For using the term "jell together".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Utter rubbish

1959richard21959richard2almost 3 years ago

It is a wonderful surprise to see an older, experienced writer come out with a story.

The anticipation, the excitement grows in the mind of the reader 😊.

Then you read it and 🤔, you are saddened 🥴.

This was okay... Definitely 3 star.

At least three other stories had more emotional impact, better character development, for a continued plot.

Thanks for the effort Mainefiddleheads.

Maybe you can re-write those old stories you pulled from the website, just saying that since you don't have anything original left to post.

Anything you post is worth looking for, thank you again.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

Another fine alternate ending,

The « picked » end was a bit

much, but retribution was meted.

My thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"... the lawyer worked up a quick claim deed ..." Quit claim. Otherwise pretty clean.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

Anonymous22 days ago

This comment is to the first anon dude of 05/21/2021. Bro, you for real? """" Well he will not screw any other wife, now, will he?? Yes it maybe hurt, but by then he would be healing, just not able to zip his panta, like before. Mutilation of a human? AYSM? He is really a subhuman and should have been put to sleep (painfully) after his tryst. So now brown cow, he has been nutered, so to speak, forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marcy is still the same whore that f-cked anything that moved when Rick was in the service. She deserved to be raped and nearly die. Nothing but a POS...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 Stars on this one .. I wonder if the Good Doctor has trouble Operating Now days ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How stupid can some people be. I wouldn't be cuckold and act like a happy person people would know there is a problem children or not. I would do my best to not let them be cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nope, "quick claim deed", Not beating up on Maine because I see this all the time. It's a Quit Claim Deed, look it up. Another irritant, you can't "hone in" on something, but you can hone a knife or a chisel. Works better if you "home in" on something, as in "We homed in on his signal".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent ending MFH, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really….just about the best version that anyone wrote. 5 easy *****s

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 2 years ago

Love the Mafia twist. Great version. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m giving this ending two enthusiastic thumbs up !!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"I am not some special forces" blah-blah and then proceed to do exactly that - military macho man in for the pound of flesh from the rival.

You guys writing BTB crap should at least be aware of the over-the-top cliché crap that is repeated in all the BTB stories. I understand that writers that are not talented to write, but have compulsion to do so, will not come up with anything original but at least one could be aware while repeating always the same cliché.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love it!!! Quiet, but deadly!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. 5 stars.

Dark2donut2 is whining about this story not being original.

I have thought a lot about trying my hand at writing a loving wives BTB story.

The reason I haven't is that nearly every scenario I think of has already been tried.

Think about it.

There are so few variables in this category after hubby finds out his wife is cheating.

1) He accepts it and remains a cuck. Most readers loathe him and the author gets death threats.

2) He decides to wait till the kids are older and he doesn't have to pay her so much. Boring.

3) He decides to join his wife's misbehaviour and they have an "open marriage." YUK.

4) My favourite, he just disappears. But this is predictable and boring after you have read 5 stories. And sadly on this site most common outcome of this is wife or daughter find him and all is miraculously forgiven Yuk. Yuk. Bullshit.

5) He grabs the kids and runs. Again the most common outcome is wife finds him and reconciliation ensues. Why bother running at all.

6) He leaves her after the divorce. He is heartbroken. She is happy. Soon the tables are turned and he is happily married to some old flame or Stepford wife, and the ex wife's boyfriend turned out to be a cheater.

7) The cheating boyfriend is bumped off before during or after the divorce.. Oddly enough most readers don't like this scenario, and all too often these nameless faceless storyless Anons say that the author has taken the "cowards way out". DUH. Go figure.

So yes. there will always be cliche filled stories that appear to be re-renditions of someone else's story, which was also a clone of another story.

And of course in the original story, Rick is a Colonel in the Army so in this particular case the Special Forces Dirty Tricks Brigade should not be a surprise.

A R W

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great BTB....well deserved ending for Trey....and the selfish sociopathic slut wife goes on her merry entitled way to utter solitude. Nice..!!

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 2 years agoAuthor

Sexecutioner..... "And what's with the fascination with Hellcats? Highly overrated unless you're a shaved ape who can only do quarter mile races."

That gets you a boot off my combox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good end on this. Poor poor trey. Guess being a brain surgeon didn’t make him any smarter......really........trying to cuck a life long military man with the skins on the wall to make 07. People like this make people like you disappear.

Now as far as the hellcat comments go. At his level I at least expected a demon. But wait he is out of high school and college so it really serves no purpose. Elegant beautiful women don’t hang in these adolescent crowds. At his level In life I would expect a Porsche, Jaguar or Mercedes....not one of the new pieces of crap they make but

A classic with power and style. Then he can laugh at the challenger owners on the highway as he walks away from them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous