Just Once... Is All It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For all outward appearances, everything was going well. She was promoted to head up the surgical nurses unit. There were the occasional dates and one offs to scratch the itch but when she was home by herself, it wasn't solitude but loneliness that scarred her demeanor.

It wasn't until she received the package on her step about the time Rick was appointed to his post in Miami that she fully realized just how mistaken she had been about her loving husband. She mistook him for a man who could be cuckolded, who would accept her brand of love and be purchased with the cheap flesh of a neighbor. Now she knew the price of a pound of flesh.

It was a small package in a brown wrapper, heavy for its size. Marcy Weston unwrapped it in the living room with the fireplace behind her and found a jar and set it on the coffee table. So much for brain surgery.

Inside the jar were two severed thumbs, pickled and preserved.

MFH

12