All Comments on 'Just Once, Never-ending'

by Rusty_Zipper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geeze

Did you swallow a fucking dictionary? 2 stars very disappointed.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply to "Geeze"

Dear anonymous,

So, basically your expectation was for a children's book with easy words you could read.

Or were you referring to length? If so, that's a new one. Usually, my readers ask for more meat when I'm wagging my words in their face. Yes, I'm giving you a "What the fuck," expression.

As an author, I stick my head on the chopping block with each story I publish. I'm used to it and usually shrug it off and move on to the next story. People criticize, but they add helpful incite that improves my writing, and I'm grateful.

You provided nothing beneficial other than describing that you love small things.

Geeze, I should stop here. I could write a book describing your character just based on your one sentence. Oh my, you wouldn't like that would you?

Rusty Zipper

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn this is so hot.

I loved it!! I would love to read more.

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
WOW

That was AWESOME👍

Hot. Hot. Hot

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Read

Liked this story as you approached the sex with mom and son somewhat differently then most stories. Differently, meaning the mom seemed put out by her sons blackmail yet, came back for more with a vengeance. For me, I liked the way you developed this story and your wording was just fine as one had to think for a bit what some of your words really meant within the scheme of your story. You did throw me a curve with your ending because the way it was going with the girlfriend having the hots for his Dad and Mom being greatly in love with her son, well I thought that Mom and Son, Dad and Girlfriend would hook-up as lovers. Good story though and I will read your other stories as they do sound interesting. Keep writing as your work is good. From my perspective, I gave your story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just beautiful

The erotic love between characters is so touching. Great writing.

justwarped2018justwarped2018about 4 years ago

warped even for me. loved it want more.

easy to be a critic when annoymous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You ruined it

Dont like how you took it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good then awful

Liked it in the beginning but you ruined it with the cuck shit. Very disappointing story

CindysBobCindysBobabout 4 years ago
loved the onset of the story...

Loved the first three pages of this tale. Just great erotic writing...the way you got right to the action, the distaste the Mom exhibited was wonderfully degrading...and then that way so many people get sucked into a sexual quirk they'd never envisioned...nice pacing, good dialogue, hot. I'm not one to criticize...you are the author...but I wish it had ended with her getting rough action in the kitchen. But you still did a fine job. Thanks Bob

SuperImpSuperImpabout 4 years ago
Well...

I enjoyed the beginning, but yeah, the last bit kinda killed it for me. I'm really not into sharing or swinging, and from some of the comments, it looks like others also aren't.

Maybe in the future you could try to telegraph things a bit better? So that readers don't go in expecting one thing, and getting something else.

Other than that, well-written.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
Great Start, Gross Finish

If his little whore girlfriend is attracted to older men he will never be able to trust her at a job or even if she goes shopping. Way to fuck up a story, dude. Is he really going to want to raise his dad's babies? Wow, what a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I took the story as a situation comedy and a good one. Made me chuckle as I could visualize it playing out on film.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Making his bride get screwed by his dad killed the story for me. He basically cucked himself. What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well ... until page 4-5 where the bride/father thing starts is all good. But the last page ... jeez ... sorry, but as a son / husband, how the hell could you forgive someone? Fine, he fucks his mother, but the father as a grown man who split his wife late .... as a son I would give both hell and the mother because that also forced it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An 'olla putrida' of ridiculous scenarios. Portraying your main character as being more ignorant than the reader is always deeply annoying and a mistake unless it is meant as mockery. which it clearly was not. The English was extremely weak and phrases like 'broadening the eyes' betray your lack of English idiomatic language. Your efforts are close to being functionally illiterate. I would suggest you refrain from these masturbatory fantasies and try reading some, any, stories in English before ejaculating this type of sploodge on to the page again. Good luck with that.

py_studiospy_studiosover 1 year ago

Was awesome until the swinging trip and dad playing which kills the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusty_Zipper@Rusty_Zipper
I'm an amateur author that writes smut. I have aspirations to one day acquire the skill to write a normal story that will be published (If I can get my twisted mind out of the gutter).