Just Once... This Time with Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do us all one last favor and sign the fucking papers. Don't look for me; don't try to contact me. My wife died weeks ago. I have no idea who the fuck you are.

Rick

I left the letter with my wedding ring, well bits of it, on the dining table. I left other little reminders around the house too. Our wedding album was outside on the deck. Well, I wasn't going to piss on it in the house; I'm not an animal. At the kids' request I took down all of the photographs of them and on my own initiative took down those of me. She's dead to me now and I won't let her have reminders of me in her life either.

I didn't trash her clothes or possessions, I just vacated her life forever. Security know not let her through our office doors and my secretary knows not to put her calls through. The kids do speak to her occasionally but know better than to discuss her with me or me with her.

Josh tried to forgive Penny but, in the end, he couldn't trust that she wouldn't just let some God-like surgeon stick his dick in her whenever he felt like it. Trust, once lost, is near impossible to recover. They only lasted two months after she returned.

One senior manager lost her job at the hospital and two juniors were demoted. The Church now insists that a pastor accompanies all overseas teams that they sponsor. The number of volunteers halved when that news hit. Go figure.

Marcy signed and returned the papers the next day. I've not seen or spoken to her since the airport. I'm free now and looking very thoughtfully at an attractive woman near to my age in the same complex. She hits the pool at the same time as me most days and I'm sure it's not a coincidence. I'll be able to ask her soon anyway because we're going out for dinner together tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is a first FTDS for me. I read someone else's follow on and the damn scenario stuck in my head. I have two of my own tales part way to completion and this bloody thing is distracting me.

Anyway, I'm sorry if this seems rushed but it was more therapy than anything else. I hope that now I've got it out there I might get my mind back.

My thinking was that, while a special forces guy would just shoot everyone in sight and let God sort it out, an Intelligence officer would wage a war by proxy. Minimal casualties on his side and fuck everyone else.

There; I've explained the background. Please be gentle.

12