Just Once, You Out Of Your Mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men left and Rick drove out of town to the Casino on the Native American Reservation.

"I paid the retainers with money from Marcy's hidden bank account." Rick stated, once they were in the truck. Both men burst into laughter.

At the Casino, Rick cashed one of the smaller cashier's checks from Marcy's bank for chips and the two men went and had lunch at the buffet with the chip carrier.

After two hours, he cashed the chips out for cash and left the casino.

"What was that all about?" Josh asked, once they were back in the truck, headed back to town.

"Basically, I just laundered that money." Rick explained. "Cashed that check at the casino and if anyone asks were that money went. I will tell them, I lost it gambling as I was depressed." Rick concluded.

"Nice!" Josh exclaimed. He slapped his knee and started laughing.

Rick dropped Josh off at home and headed to his own house.

Rick was surprised to see a Toyota Tacoma in the driveway with Virginia Plates. He didn't recognize the truck.

He opened the door to the smell of coffee, which surprised him. He cautiously walked through the house. He saw luggage in the living room and them a woman he had not seen in years stepped out of the kitchen.

"Diedre Kline," Rick said, quietly. A smile brightening his face.

"Rick Weston, I want you know. I love you." She said, as she walked toward him.

"I love you, too, Diedre." He replied, just as she came to him.

Rick took her into his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I can't believe you're here." Rick said, as he looked into her blue-green eyes.

"I can't believe this is happening." Diedre commented. She craned her head up and pressed her lips to his.

Rick was surprised as her tongue poked against is lips, questing for access. He parted his lips and their tongues began to dance and caress each other's. Diedre moaned into Rick's mouth. He became aware of her firm breasts pressing into his chest.

Rick had planned on going to Dr. Trey's condo and seeing what was there, what he could use against the doctor. Then going to his own bank, dividing the marital assets and cancelling Marcy's credit cards. What was happening in his living room was way better than screwing with his soon to be ex-wife and her boyfriend.

Rick knew that he could love Diedre with his whole heart and she would never hurt him, because she knew how he had already been hurt and was being hurt. He had shared his uncertainty about what his wife was doing while he was in Korea and how it had affected him. Diedre had understood his pain and knew what Rick would require in a relationship. She knew that it was just the opposite of what Marcy was doing now. Diedre knew she could be the new woman in Rick's life and that she would never let him down.

Diedre felt Rick's hands begin to wonder on her body. It made her tingle just to think he was touching her. Rick had talked to her about his feelings when they were together in Iraq. She knew he had tried to talk to Marcy about his feelings as well, as one of Diedre's discussions had been how frustrated Rick was that Marcy wouldn't talk to him about their feelings with him.

Rick's hand reached her butt and he squeezed one cheek. Rick knew her butt was sensitive and was taking full advantage of this information. Diedre moaned again into Rick's mouth.

Diedre pulled Rick to her and pressed her breasts to his chest. Rick reached with his other hand to grabbed Diedre's other bun and squeezed them both with his big hands. Diedre moaned again, as she felt she was being taken by Rick and being made his. As a CIA Field Operative, she was a strong, independent woman and as such, she did enjoy letting go of control and being seized by the man she was with. The man she loved. Diedre was ready to give herself to Rick completely, without the fear of being hurt.

Diedre wanted Rick to take her, but her mind wondered back to their interlude in Iraq and she wanted to finish what they had started, so long ago. Diedre took her arms from around Rick's neck, fumbled with the buttons on his shirt for a moment and then moved to his pants. She fumbled with the button and zipper as she sank to her knees.

Rick looked down at her, remembering the moment in Iraq and how Marcy had tried to use it against him. Fuck that bitch! He thought, as Diedre looked up at him as she swallowed the head of his cock.

"Oh my God." Rick exclaimed.

Diedre was off to the races, bobbing back and forth on Rick's hard shaft. Making sure to curl her tongue on the sensitive underside of the head of his dick, like he liked. She wanted him to come fast as she wanted to taste him and wanted him to mark her as his woman.

It had been a while since Rick had been intimate with Marcy and quite a while since he had got oral from her, but as he neared climax, he realized that he had gone down on her pretty regular and she had not been returning the favor.

"Diedre, I'm about to come." Rick warned, not wanting to come yet. Wanting their intimacy to last.

Diedre picked up the pace, determine to make Rick come in her mouth. A few more strokes of her mouth and hand and she had her wish.

"I'm..I'm coming!" Rick exclaimed. Gently placing his hands on Diedre's head.

Diedre swallowed the first few spirts and then pulled her mouth off the head of Rick's dick and pressed it to her lips as he continued to discharge on her lips and face. She rubbed the head of his dick around on her lips and face, spreading his cum around and then started licking it off the head of his dick and her lips.

Rick felt weak in the knees. He had not climaxed so hard in a long time.

"Oh my God. Diedre, that was amazing." Rick commented, softly as he kneeled down, touching the side of Diedre's face as she continued to clean the cum from her face.

Rick kissed her, not caring that he was tasting himself and then kissed her jaw and then her neck. His nimble fingers began to work the buttons on her blouse and soon had it open and off her shoulders as he kissed and licked his way down her body. The front clasp of her bra went next and he took one nipple in his mouth and gently squeezed the other between his thumb and finger.

Diedre moaned and rubbed his head as Rick's touch was sending shocks through her body.

Rick turned his attention to her other nipple and his hands moved down to the waist of her slacks. Rick pulled her up so she was standing.

Diedre began to squirm in anticipation of feeling Rick's talented tongue on her pussy once again. Diedre knew Rick was a World Class Pussy Eater having brought her off twice in their brief interlude in Iraq. Diedre felt Marcy was a complete idiot for doing anything to risk losing someone with an above average dick, talented tongue and fingers like Rick had and she planned on taking full advantage of Marcy's error.

Once, Rick had the front of her slacks open, she helped him push them, along with her panties, to the floor. She had worn special sexy French Cut Panties for Rick, but right now, she didn't give a shit. He could see them later.

As he had been removing her clothes, Rick had maneuvered her to stand in front of the couch. Now, he gently helped her sit and pushed her right leg up, giving him full access to her. He kneeled in front of her, kissed her stomach, picking up where he had left off and then kissed his way past her navel. He continued down until he was just above her pussy and then skipped down to kiss the inside of her right thigh, teasing her.

"Uh," Diedre exclaimed. She took hold of Rick's head and tried to press his mouth onto her pussy. Her aim was off, but Rick went for it and opened his mouth, covering the whole top half, licking and sucking.

"Oh! My!" Diedre exclaimed. Her body began to shake. Nerves shot from her pussy to her nipples and back. She reached up and took her right nipple in her hand and pinched it. Something she had never done before. Her body continued to shake as she climaxed. The combination of emotion and physical contact with Rick had made all the connections in her mind and she felt complete. Her body shook as she rode the wave of euphoria as her orgasm swept through her. Her brain fired off an amazing release of endorphins that stimulated the nerve endings in her body making her tingle from head to toe.

Rick pulled back, not wanting to overstimulate her. He was excited by what he was able to do for her and his erection was quickly returning.

Diedre's breathing was beginning to return to normal and Rick had begun to turn her so that she was leaning back on the couch with her butt on the edge of the cushion. This put her at the right angle and height for a proper fucking. Rick leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. His cock, almost fully erect, brushed against her buttock as he did.

A lustful smile crossed Diedre's face.

"Are you ready to go again?" Diedre asked, her voice deep, heavy with lust.

Rick answered by taking hold of himself and rubbing the head of his cock up and down along her slit. The sensation of the action, bringing him to full erection.

"Oh God!" Diedre exclaimed, at the sensation of Rick's cock running up and down the opening of her pussy. She started bucking her hips, trying to get him to enter her. "Oh God, Rick, fuck me!" She moaned as she tilted her pelvis up and dug her heals into his butt, trying to pull him into her.

Rick slid into her with some resistance as it had been a while since she had been with anyone. Diedre was more than excited and after a few thrusts, Rick's dick was slick with her juices.

Rick was glad he had already cum, as he was sure he would have lost it as he looked down on sexy Diedre writhing on his cock. He wanted to take her for a ride. This was the culmination of their experience together years before in Iraq and he wanted to make it special for the both of them. He continued to stroke her with his cock, wanting to build her rise to climax slowly.

Diedre was having none of it as she was close already.

"Fuck me, Rick!" She yelled, pulling on his shoulder with one hand and his hip with the other.

Rick picked up the pace.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh, god, yes." Deidre became very vocal. The motion of her hips changed as she got close to climax again and she quit thrusting on Rick's dick and started rocking back and forth to bump her clit. It wasn't like her clit was not getting contact from Rick's thick cock, she just wanted more. Diedre pulled Rick down onto her as she began to climax. She began to rub the top of her pelvis against the base of Rick's cock.

Rick could feel her pussy contract and her muscles flutter against his shaft as he started to take long thrusts into her for his own pleasure. He felt the head of his cock tap her cervix as he began to pound her. The sensitive underside of his cock began to tingle and he began to feel his own release rise in his balls.

Diedre's climax continued on, which had never happened to her before, as Rick's thrusts triggered more sensations in her.

Rick bent his head down and sucked on one of her nipples as he felt himself tip over the edge of his own climax and continued to thrust his way through his own release.

Diedre felt Rick cum and locked her ankles behind him, never wanting to let him go.

Rick leaned up and kissed her hard on the mouth. The two devoured each other with passionate kisses for several minutes and they enjoyed their continued union.

Rick did eventually soften and slide out.

They adjusted their position on the couch and held each other.

After a nap, Rick and Diedre got up. Rick made a nice dinner for them. Diedre helped Rick cook and they couldn't keep their hands off each other in the kitchen. Rick thought this is how it should be. They enjoyed a nice wine with dinner and had a pleasant conversation about their future together. They didn't talk about Marcy at all.

The evening was spent boxing up all of Marcy's things in the master bedroom and putting the boxes in the garage. Rick went through the ritual of removing Marcy's pictures from the house and putting them in boxes as well. Rick got another box and filled it with the trinkets and mementos one collects in a life that reminded him of Marcy. Things they had got together that reminded him of events that were now painful memories because of her betrayal. They had also unpacked Diedre's truck. She had brought everything of value in her life in the truck, making her move in one trip. When they finished unloading Diedre's truck and putting some of the stuff away, Rick looked at Diedre.

"Time for bed?" She asked. The smirk on her face, told him she had anything but sleep on her mind.

Rick took her by the hand and led her to the upstairs bedroom. They did not get to sleep for a few hours.

Both Rick and Diedre were early risers and Rick was not surprised when Diedre asked if she could accompany him on his morning run. When they passed through the neighborhood, they did get some odd looks. Rick and Diedre just smiled and waved. Leslie looked pissed when she saw them, as this new woman in Rick's life more than likely meant she had no chance at getting with Rick. While Diedre was older, she was more fit than Leslie, which made the younger woman even madder.

Once back at the house, Rick and Diedre helped each other strip off their sweaty clothes as they made their way to the shower. The struggle continued in the shower, as to see who would orally facilitate the other. Rick finally won, putting Diedre's leg over his shoulder as he sank his tongue into her and ran his upper lip across her clit. As the water cascaded down her body, she played with her own nipples and rode Rick's tongue through a few climaxes before pulling him to his feet and dropping to her own knees.

Diedre throated him immediately. She wanted to return what he had done to her fully. She loved on his cock with her mouth, tongue and lips for all she was worth. In what little time they had been together, Diedre had already figured out what Rick liked when it came to blowjobs. She ran her tongue along the sensitive underside of his cock and soon Rick was jerking back and forth as he did when he was about to cum. Diedre was soon rewarded with a load in her mouth, which she savored. Rick was fit and healthy and his cum tasted great.

Sated, they took the time to wash and love on each other's bodies until they ran out of hot water.

They toweled one another off and soon Rick started to get erect again. They began kissing and made their way to the bedroom and were soon rolling around on the bed.

It was a while later, when Rick and Diedre finally made their way downstairs for breakfast. Rick showed Diedre Marcy's letter and the pile of evidence that his kids had collected about her affair while he was in Korea. Deidre had a few questions for Rick and seemed to be in full analytical mode as she looked at everything and started taking notes on a legal pad.

Rick finished cooking breakfast and simply set the plate next to Diedre and refilled her coffee as he didn't want to disturb her. He knew it was always better to have fresh eyes on any intel packed and he had considered Marcy his enemy since this started.

Diedre ate and continued to scribble at her notes throughout breakfast. She finished her breakfast and sat down her pen.

"Pretty easy analysis, borderline Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She is always right, everyone else is wrong, she cannot be wrong. We just keep proving to her that she is wrong and she will not be able to handle it emotionally. She will try to destroy anyone or anything that shows that she is wrong, but she can't. If she can't prove that she is right and everyone else is wrong, she will remove herself from the situation. In extreme cases, suicide, like Hitler." Diedre said, giving her initial analysis.

Rick reached for her hand.

"That is what I was thinking, but I was too close to the subject and didn't want to admit I was married to a narcissist." Rick admitted. "But what about her admitting she is a coward for not confronting me? A narcissist wouldn't do that."

Diedre rolled her hand in his and stroked his hand with her thumb.

"It's just an anomaly, that is why I think she doesn't have full blown Narcissistic Personality Disorder." Diedre explained.

"Okay, that makes sense." Rick agreed.

"Her arrogance is her downfall, this is why she has made so many mistakes. She thinks she is smarter than everyone. Part of this is being at the top of her career field, it has made her arrogant. She honestly believes you are going to take her back when she gets back and you are going to just keep putting up with her screwing around." Deidre concluded her analysis.

"Yeah, not happening." Rick said, laughing.

Rick checked his phone and saw a message from Marcy. The Doctors without Borders team had moved to Peru. She was still pissed that they were being divided between men and women in the hotel, where they were staying. They were being watched closely at all times by their security detail. Marcy was accusing Rick of screwing up her hall pass. Rick and Diedre were laughing the entire time they were listening to the message. They couldn't believe Marcy was so stupid to leave a message like this as it was only more evidence for Rick's case of mental cruelty against Marcy.

"What did you do about work?" Rick asked.

"Oh, I was vested, so I just retired." Diedre said, grinning at him. "I also talked to your boss about going to work at Gibraltar and was pretty much hired over the phone."

"No, way!" Rick exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Assistant Director of Operational Planning." Diedre said, laughing.

"So, I'm your boss?" Rick asked.

"No, I answer directly to Steve." Diedre replied. Steve was the CEO of Gibraltar Securities.

"This is great!" Rick said. He pulled Diedre to her feet, hugged her and kissed her.

Rick went to the bank as Diedre went shopping for some clothes, with Marcy's money. Rick divided the assets in the joint account 90-10 as he was advised by his attorney. He removed his name from all the joint accounts. He paid off the credit cards, then reduced their spending limit to $500 each. He would cancel them later. He then opened new accounts in his own name and deposited his share. He applied for a credit card in his own name as well, even though he already had two credit cards of his own, already. Rick picked up Diedre at the clothes store and then headed back to the casino to cash the large cashier's check from Marcy's secret accounts and open an account at the casino. He got a $25,000 stack of chips, put it in a bag he had brought with him. Treated Diedre to lunch with Marcy's money and then left the casino.

"Aren't you going to cash in those chips?" Diedre asked, when they were back in his truck.

"Not today. I'm going to hang on to them for a few days and then slowly cash them out in small denominations over a couple of days. If anyone asks, I lost everything gambling." Rick explained. Diedre was still chuckling when they arrived at the attorney's office to drop off the recording of Marcy's latest phone message.

Next, they stopped off at Dr. Trey's condo. They were just doing a preliminary reconnaissance and were not planning on spending a lot of time there. They found a fob to a Mercedes and a quick press of the 'lock' button, heard the horn, confirming it was still in the parking lot. What they found did not surprise them at all. Marcy had several sets of clothes there as well as quite a bit of expensive lingerie. Rick found some garbage bags under the kitchen sink and gathered up all of Marcy's clothes. He put the clothes and lingerie in the bags and then threw them in the dumpster. It looked as though Marcy and Dr. Trey had been together for at least a several months and this seemed to correspond with what Leslie had said. They also found Dr. Trey's notebook of computer passwords in his desk drawer as well as more information about Marcy's brokerage accounts. Rick and Diedre thought about doing it in the doctor's bed, but thought they would save that insult for later. They made sure to lock up and started to head home.