Just Once, You Out Of Your Mind?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning, Rick got a call from his attorney, letting him know that he was officially divorced. His attorney let Rick know that Mr. Blackman had sent Marcy an email, informing her that the divorce was final. Mr. Blackman's email concluded by informing Marcy that there was a restraining order against her and she was to have no contact with Rick until further notice. Rick was laughing as he hung up the phone to tell Diedre about the call.

Rick turned on his old phone and saw that he had a message from Marcy on it. He laughed as this was a violation of her restraining order, but realized she probably hadn't received the email from Mr. Blackman yet.

Marcy danced back to her hotel room in Lima, Peru. She had a spring in her step. For the last week, everyone in the group of doctors and nurses had been pissed at her because they knew she was the cause of their restricted status. They were not being allowed to do much of anything outside of work, after the dressing down they had received from Dr. Mendez in Bogota. Marcy had started taking her meals in her room each evening and pretty much avoided everyone else. But that was about to change tonight. She had called Rick before she left for the hospital that morning. She threatened him that she was going to divorce him and take him to the cleaners, if he didn't call Dr. Mendez and withdraw his threat and inform Dr. Mendez that they had an open marriage. She threatened that if he didn't do it in the next few days, she would immediately file for divorce when she returned. "You can't win this Rick. I'll take half of everything, including your precious military retirement. So, just enjoy Leslie while you can and we'll go back to being husband and wife when I return." She concluded the message. She hung up the phone with a smug look on her face and headed to the hospital.

Marcy looked for signs throughout the day that things had changed, but didn't see any. The security detail was still there and when she tried to get off the elevator on the floor reserved for the male members of the staff, she was told by the security personnel to get back on the elevator and go to her floor. She went back to her room somewhat perplexed. She was sure Rick would react immediately to her threat as he loved her and wanted to stay married to her. He was always willing to sacrifice for her. He had stopped flying for her, he had left the Army for her, he had not become a General for her, so he would surely allow her this and things would go back to normal when she got back. Her normal being; her sleeping with Dr. Trey when she felt like it and Rick taking care of her. She thought about sleeping with Rick again and how wonderful that would be. She tried to think about the last time she had slept with Rick and had to think hard. It had been at least a month, if not six weeks, since she had become more involved in her affair with Dr. Trey.

Oh my God! Marcy thought. Rick has to know! Marcy panicked. She had been so rapt in her affair with the doctor that she had neglected her husband. Well, this wasn't her fault. She reasoned. He should have said something. Marcy's ego was now wrestling with her rational mind. What would Rick say? "Gee, Marcy you're not giving me any pussy because you are giving it to someone else. Mind letting your husband have some?" But this wasn't her fault, it was his, because he hadn't been paying enough attention to her. If he had been paying enough attention to her, he would have gotten his fair share. His fair share. What does that mean? Rick was her husband, there wasn't supposed to be a share. These thoughts raced around in Marcy's mind and she tried to reason a solution where she was right and was doing the right thing because she deserved it. She couldn't come to a rational conclusion where she was right, so she concluded she needed a drink. She changed her clothes and went down to the hotel bar, it was one of the few places the team was allowed to go.

Marcy saw Penny Washington, Josh's wife, sitting in the empty bar, at a table, by herself, sipping a glass of wine.

Marcy ordered a drink from the bartender and pointed at Penny's table, to have it delivered.

"Mind if I join you?" Marcy asked, as she approached Penny's table.

"Sure, I'm sure you and I will be drinking alone together a lot, when we get home." Penny replied, with venom in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Marcy asked, with laughter in her voice as she sat.

"You fucking idiot!" Penny said harshly in a whisper. "Our husbands are going to divorce us, you stupid cunt!"

Marcy stared at Penny in shock, she had never heard such language out of the professional caregiver. The bartender brought Marcy her drink.

"Both of our husbands are men. The kind of men that face adversity head on. Yours runs to the sound of the guns in battle and mine runs into burning buildings. Do you think they are going to take our bullshit sitting down and not do something about it? Rick already has. He called Dr. Mendez and threatened to gut Doctors without Borders funding and use his contacts in the CIA to do it. Do you have any idea of who the fuck your husband is? He was a Colonel in the Army, a god damn Ranger, an Attack Helicopter Pilot that became a fucking spy and was on his way to be a General until your bitch ass asked him to give that up to be with you. Then his prize for giving that up, decides she wants to fuck other people. What the fuck kind of deal is that for him?" Penny stopped her tirade long enough to take a drink of wine.

Marcy was speechless.

"I have been trying to call and email Josh every day since Rick called and I have got no response." Penny continued. "Rick is a man of honor. I had him promise me that he would say nothing to Josh, if I connected him with you in Trey's room. But I am a cheating spouse and I have to assume Rick feels he is not bound to keep a promise to me because I have no honor. I am certain, now, he told Josh there was a man in my room." Penny was quiet for a moment. "Marcy, our husbands are going to crucify us. We are going to return home to find divorce actions filed against us and they are probably going to destroy our careers." Penny stopped talking and took another drink of wine.

"No, Rick wouldn't do that to me. Rick loves me." Marcy said after a long pause.

"Marcy, you're delusional. You have no idea who your husband is. He has made countless sacrifices for you throughout his life and then you demand he suffer the ultimate sacrifice and expect him not to react." Penny continued. "Maybe you're not delusional. Maybe you're just an idiot. I know I was stupid to go along with you. Now, I'm going to lose my husband and be a part time mother to my children. Thank you for being such a shitty friend." Penny finished talking. She just starred at Marcy, arms crossed, hate in her eyes.

"Things will be fine, Penny." Marcy smiled at her. "Rick is screwing Leslie and he will take me back with open arms, when we return. Josh will get over his little snit and you two will be fine. Soon, Mendez will relax and we can start hooking up with the doctors, again."

"Marcy, you are a fucking idiot. You have heard nothing I have said. My husband is not talking to me and yours was majorly pissed and has not returned any of your calls or emails I am assuming. You need to pull your head out of your ass and understand how bad you have fucked up here. Did you ever take any psychology classes, because you are missing some huge indicators here and it is going to fuck you in the ass." Penny was beyond pissed at Marcy's inability to comprehend the situation she had created.

"Penny, relax everything is going to be fine. I called Rick and threatened him with divorce and that will straighten him out. You call Josh and leave a message threatening the same and everything will be fine." Marcy said, smiling as she finished her wine.

"Marcy, you are a stupid bitch. I'm resigning from the team tomorrow and going home to try to save my marriage." Penny nearly shouted as she stood and marched out of the bar. She would have thrown her wine in Marcy's face, but her glass was empty.

Marcy sat and thought about what Penny had said. The thoughts mingled with those she had before she came down to the bar and she was again struck with doubt for a moment. She ordered another glass of wine and seriously wished there was someone around to fuck. She would even fuck Rick right now. What the hell? How was that even a thought? Marcy seriously questioned herself now. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept with her husband before the trip and now, she had just thought she was so horny, she was even willing to sleep with her husband. Maybe there was something wrong with the way I'm thinking?

Marcy finished to second glass of wine, bought another bottle and headed to her room.

Marcy knew her husband and even if she had not read the situation correctly, she knew that he would still be there for her in the end, because he loved her. She knew that even when she returned, she could keep sleeping with Dr. Trey and her husband would be fine with that. Her threats of leaving in the letter were just to keep him under control and to prevent him from doing anything rash, like filing for divorce.

Once in her room, Marcy poured herself a glass of wine and opened her laptop to look for an email containing Rick's apology and to check for emails from her children.

There was the usual junk mail that she sorted through and then an email from the Hospital Human Resources Department. She would look at that later. An email from a Mr. Blackman, Attorney at Law, that she would look at in a bit. An email from her bank, actually a few, the one Rick didn't know about as well as her brokerage company, which Rick also didn't know about. There was an email from the bank where Rick and her had their joint accounts. And an email from the mortgage company that held the loan on their home. There was an email from Leslie, the neighbor she had set Rick up with to keep him entertained while she was gone. Nothing from Rick or the children.

Marcy was surprised. Rick should have been groveling with her threat of divorce and doing everything he could to get back in her good graces, to include giving her permission to sleep with whomever she wanted.

Marcy decided to open the email from Leslie first, if nothing else, it more than likely contained information about her liaison with Rick that she could use against him to her advantage. She hoped it contained pictures of Rick and Leslie screwing too, so she could use that as leverage against Rick in the future as well.

The thought of pictures of Rick screwing Leslie was beginning to get Marcy hot, it had been a week since she had been with anyone. With her left hand, she reached up to touch her left breast. She still sometimes regretted getting breast enhancements as she had lost some sensitivity in her nipples. She began to pull on her nipple through her bra as she thought about Rick fucking the hell out of Leslie. The young woman had no idea what she was in for when she expressed her interest in Rick. Rick had a very nice cock and knew how to use it. He was talented with his tongue, lips and hands and was a very generous lover. Marcy slipped her hand under her t-shirt and into the cup of her bra to pull on her nipple. She gasped and closed her eyes, thinking about Rick sucking on her tits and fucking her. Suddenly, the thought pissed her off and she stopped. That asshole is screwing up my playtime here! Fuck that guy! If Rick had just gone along with my plan, I would be upstairs right now, fucking Trey! But no, he had to call Dr. Mendez and tell on us like a child! She stopped playing with herself for a moment.

Marcy opened the email and was disappointed, no pictures, no dirt on Rick. The email was confusing.

-Marcy

Boy, did you screw up.

I went to your house when you left, like we planned, but you screwed up and didn't talk to Rick before you left.

Needless to say, he was really pissed after talking to you on the phone and more so, after he found out about your plans from me and the letter that you gave to me to give to him.

He was polite, but he asked me to leave after he read the letter.

I haven't talked to him until tonight, Saturday, at the Goldstein's, who were having another BBQ like the one we had before you left.

Rick was telling everyone that you are Divorced under special circumstances as he filed under grounds of mental cruelty. He told everyone at the BBQ that the Judge had special authorization to grant an immediate divorce in a case like this. Kind of like when a woman is the victim of domestic abuse. He said your letter, the one you asked me to give him, was a key piece of evidence in the case.

Sorry, Marcy, but it looks like you're divorced.

Penny, your nurse friend, her husband was there too. Apparently, he filed for divorce too and was having a great time with our neighbor Jenny. Their kids seem to be getting along great.

The court I guess appointed you an attorney, so you should be hearing from him. Everything is legal, so I don't know what you can do.

The hospital knows too, so I don't know what will happen there.

You should have talked to Rick before you left.

Good Luck

Leslie

Marcy stared at the email in disbelief. It had to be a joke. Leslie had to be trying to pull some kind of joke with Rick, because Rick would never leave her. Or would he? She wondered. Marcy was an amazing woman, able to attract the attention of a very successful brain surgeon, who was 12 years her junior. Marcy was at the top of her profession, one the best Surgical Nurses in the Nation. Rick was lucky to be her husband. There was no way he would divorce her. This had to be a joke that Rick and Leslie were in on together. Marcy shook her head and went on to the next email that was important to her.

Hospital Human Resources Department email informed her that she was to report to them upon her return for a disciplinary hearing. It did not say specifically what the hearing was about, but it did say 'pattern of behavior contrary to the policies of the institution'. Marcy had a pretty good idea, as the only thing she had been written up for was screwing Dr. Trey at work, but she doubted they could establish a pattern of behavior based on the one incident and Rick's hearsay evidence of what had been occurring South America. Marcy knew she could argue that what was happening in South America was not on hospital property and not on the hospital's time.

Marcy shook her head. Sometimes those admins can be so stupid. She thought.

Mr. Blackman's email had to be part of Rick and Leslie's joke. Man was this joke getting elaborate. She thought as she opened the email. The Divorce Papers looked real, the 90/10 split of property in Rick's favor AFTER Rick was awarded the house is obviously part of the joke. Marcy also saw that there was an attachment titled Restraining Order, which she thought was cute. She was really amazed at the extent that Rick was going with this joke until she got to the point where her brokerage account was listed, her secret brokerage account. The one Rick didn't know about. Marcy wasn't laughing along with Rick's 'joke' anymore.

Marcy went back and looked at the paperwork more closely. Checking the filing Clerk stamps, the dates, the Notary Stamps and Embossments.

Holly Shit! Could this be real? Marcy wondered. She read through the Judge's Findings that described her as a "selfish, vindictive, arrogant, sociopathic individual with narcissistic tendencies that had taken advantage of her position in the medical profession to exploit the situation for her own sexual gratification with total disregard for the feelings and desires of her husband of 24 years. It is the determination of this Court that this is the very definition of Mental Cruelty and as such the Court is bound by Law to Grant an Immediate Divorce for the safety and mental well-being of the Plaintiff."

Penny had said it, Leslie had said it and now here it was in a legal document. Marcy had screwed up, big time.

But I know I can fix this! Marcy thought. It can't be that bad.

Marcy knew she still had her secret bank accounts and she decided to check that email next.

The email informed her that the bank had appreciated her business over the years and if she ever thought about doing business with them in the future, they would appreciate it. The account was closed and the safe deposit box service cancelled. Why? How? Marcy thought about this for some time and then remember the Power of Attorney, she had left with Rick. Rick had somehow found out about the accounts and safe deposit box and closed them and emptied the safe deposit box.

"My jewelry!" She gasped. Dr. Trey had bought her several pieces of expensive jewelry that she had kept in the safe deposit box and now Rick had them.

Marcy started to cry. Those pieces of jewelry where gifts from Trey that made Marcy feel special. They were physical signs of what she was worth to other men. She had never asked Rick for jewelry and when he had tried to buy it for her she said she didn't need any. The fabulous necklaces that Trey had bought her were special, they marked her as his woman and she wore them with pride as they were a sign of the value he placed on her. Now Rick had them and who knows what he was going to do with them.

Marcy was in a very dark mood now. Her sense of self-worth had been taken from her as the tokens that made her feel special were in the hands of her tormentor. She wiped her eyes and poured another glass of wine.

The next email she opened was from her brokerage company, the one she had kept hidden from Rick. It was to inform her that as part of her Divorce Settlement, her accounts would be liquidated and turned over to the Courts for division of assets. Again, she wondered how Rick had found out about the brokerage.

The next email she opened was from her and Rick's joint bank accounts and she assumed that nothing here would have changed. She was wrong. Rick's name had been removed from the accounts along with 90% of the funds. The credit cards attached to the accounts had been paid off BEFORE the division of assets and the limit on the cards was reduced to $500 from $8,000.

The final email she looked at was from the mortgage company that held the loan on their home. It informed her that the mortgage was being paid off as per Court Order and her name was being removed from the Deed and Rick Weston would be the sole owner of the home.

Marcy went back to the email from Mr. Blackman and read the Divorce Decree. It was all there, everything, but her hidden bank accounts and the safe deposit box, Rick had found it all. She was only going to keep 10%, but at least she still had her well-paying job.

Marcy's laptop pinged, letting her know she had another email, it was from Kyle and it showed that it had attachments.

Marcy figured it was something from college and opened the email.

-Hi Mom,

Dad and Diedre came and got Constance and me from college and we had a great weekend.

I told dad everything about Korea and he had decided to move on as I know you have too.

Dad deserves better.

Kyle

The pictures showed them together at dinner near the University in a very fancy restaurant that Trey had taken Marcy to a few times. They seemed to be having a very good time. There was a picture of Rick and Diedre at the house just holding each other and looking deeply into each other's eyes. There was a picture of all four of them at the Goldstein's barbeque making faces at the camera. In all the pictures, they all looked very happy and Rick and Diedre looked very much in love.

Marcy knew that would end when she got back. She knew that when she returned, Rick would cast Diedre aside and return to her. Marcy finished the bottle of wine and passed out on the bed.