Just One Dance

Story Info
Sometimes that's all it takes.
8.8k words
4.82
10.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own American Horror Story: Apocalypse. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place after Episode 5.

*****

Just one dance. That's all it had taken. Just one little dance, which wasn't even a result of booze or drugs, but some ass hole Warlock showing off his powers making them dance around with each other. That's all it had taken for Zoe Benson and Madison Montgomery to have all their old feelings for each other come rushing back until one was pushing the other against a wall and frantically kissing her.

They weren't even sure who started it, or who started to drag the other towards the guestrooms of this creepy school for Warlocks. Although it was probably Zoe, as she actually knew where she was going, although she certainly wouldn't put it past Madison to be using some kind of spell, or having made a note of places she could have sex in as soon as she arrived.

Of course how Zoe found herself lying on her back on a bed with Madison freaking Montgomery on top of her, she and the former child star frantically making out, didn't matter. All that mattered was stopping it. Because this was a mistake, just like it had been the first time Madison had been bought back from the dead and they had that weird threesome with her now dead boyfriend.

Unfortunately those memories of Madison's beauty, and just how good she was at kissing, had totally failed her, leaving her totally unprepared for this. Even when Madison broke the kiss, what felt like hours later, and started working on Zoe's neck it seemed to be an eternity before she finally spoke up against this.

"Stop." Zoe finally whimpered, sounding incredibly unconvincing, although to her credit Madison surprisingly obeyed.

She did it by sighing in annoyance, and then Madison glared at her and asked, "Why?"

"Because... everything Madison! Just, everything!" Zoe exclaimed in frustration.

"Like what?" Madison pushed.

"Like, we are facing an Apocalypse? And a creepy guy might be the next Supreme? And it was never like... that with us?" Zoe pointed out.

"Please, when bad things are happening is the perfect time to have sex." Madison scoffed, before adding softly, "And things were kind of like that between us."

"No they weren't." Zoe protested.

"Yes they were, and you know it. You just didn't want to admit it. And neither did I." Madison pointed out, knowing she would have to open up to get what she wanted, but hating the fact that she actually had to add the frustrating truth of it, "The... the fact I never pulled my head out of my ass long enough to make a real move on you, is like, the biggest regret of my life."

"Really?" Zoe question softly.

"Yeah." Madison admitted, not looking the other girl in the eye.

There was a long silence and then Zoe pointed out, "You know I can't, well... I never did find a real fix for..."

"Your deadly vag? Yeah, I figured." Madison said as cruelly as ever, before reminding the other Witch, "But the way I remember it, we came up with some very inventive ways to work around that during our little threesome. And best of all, this time I get that mouth of yours all to myself."

Zoe desperately wanted to roll her eyes at this, especially as Madison slid a finger over her mouth during that last statement. But she was also leaning in the same time, and Zoe just couldn't move, because it would mean breaking the moment, and then Madison wouldn't kiss her. Which she didn't want, but at the same time she did, and the indecision led to her being kissed again and for a few blissful minutes she got out of her head and just enjoy the sensation.

Then all of a sudden Madison was rolling them over, breaking the kiss, and with a flick of her wrist they were both naked and the bitch was looking at her expectantly. Which was a trick Madison had done during their first, and last time together, but while last time Zoe had instinctively covered her body this time she just glared back at Madison, making the blonde side.

"Well? Get to it then." Madison sighed in annoyance, "Making out with you is hot and all, but it's not what kept me sane in hell. So let's get that mouth of yours where it belongs, shall we?"

Try not to give away the fact that she was flattered by part of that by concentrating on her annoyance Zoe huffed, "What's the magic word?"

"If you insist." Madison grinned wickedly, before quickly doing a spell which forced Zoe to crawl down so that her head was in between her legs.

Once that spell wore off Zoe glared up at the other Witch and pointed out, "You know that's not what I meant."

"Fine." Madison sighed in annoyance, before asking as nicely as possible, at least for her, which still sounded condescending, "Pretty please eat my cunt? Please, oh come on Zoe, cut it out. We both know that I don't need any more preparation, and clearly I don't need your boyfriend to make me wet. I never did. And we both know it. You remember that night, don't you Zoe? Mmmmm, he was totally the third wheel between the three of us, and it totally freaked us out. And now here we are. The two of us, together, mmmmm, just like it should have been back then. Me on my back, legs spread, and you about to dine on your favourite dish. So go ahead slut, eat up. I've got a yummy hair pie, just for you. I know it's your favourite, so eat it. Eat it! Oh please Zoe, eat me. Eat my pussy, mmmmm, lick my fucking cunt! Oh yes, yes please, ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss, eat me!"

Finally seeing a opportunity to punish Madison for all this, but maybe especially her impatience at this stage, Zoe started to kiss the flesh surrounding Madison's 'hair pie', as she had called it. Not that it was actually that hairy, Madison having taken the liberty of shaving it into a cute little landing strip, meaning there was plenty of bare flesh for Zoe to press teasingly gentle kisses too.

She even slid her lips up and down Madison's inner thighs, teasing her about going even lower, but not even Zoe had the patience for that. Especially not when Madison's pussy was right in front of her, the smell finally getting to her to the point where Zoe had no choice but to start licking it.

Madison had pretty much bet her sanity on it, because it had been way too long since she'd last had sex of any kind, and she never got off harder than she had the last time Zoe Benson had eaten her pussy. During those frustrating moments before she felt that heaven again she vividly flashback to the first and only time she'd had the pleasure.

She could vividly picture herself riding Zoe's face as if it was happening in front of her, the image having kept her from losing her mind in hell. Although while that was true it had also been torture, because it reminded her of what she could no longer have, Madison unable to even finish getting herself off at the image before she was interrupted, because, well, it had literally been hell. Kind of like this moment.

No, this was nothing like hell. Hell was endless torture. This was just a pretty girl teasing her. It was equal to when Kyle, Zoe's then boyfriend and third wheel in their threesome, had shoved his cock in her mouth while Madison was busy riding his girlfriend's face.

At the time it had been a welcome distraction from just how much she was enjoying having sex with Zoe, but afterwards Madison found herself wishing she pushed him away and insisted he wait until after she was finished. Or just told him to leave so she could have just kept riding that pretty face all night. Of course Zoe wouldn't let her back then, but now things were different. Wonderfully different, and while it was frustrating to have to wait it was worth it for the feeling of a tongue touching her cunt again.

As soon as that happened Madison let out a extremely happy and loud cry followed by an equally happy and loud moan as she once again felt a tongue on her pussy. And not just any tongue, but a girl's tongue. Zoe's tongue. Which if Madison was being honest with herself was the thing she wanted to feel most.

Especially as the heavenly sensation was then repeated, Zoe beginning to lick her pussy at a steady rhythm, starting at the very bottom of her cunt and working her way up to the top each time. Which of course had more moans and cries slipping from Madison's lips, along with whimpers, gasps, and even cries of Zoe's name. For a while that was all it was, Madison unable to say anything else, but it wasn't long before she found the strength for taunting again.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmm, eat that fucking cunt! Eat it!" Madison swore deliriously, admitting along the way, "Mmmmm, I told Michael I hadn't had a deep dicking in a while, and I would have gladly led him dick me if he wanted. Yeah, he's cute enough that I would have probably gone for him even if he wasn't my saviour, and I wasn't desperate. But what I really wanted, was your tongue. Ha, maybe that would have got him to fuck me. Can you imagine it? Telling him, or better yet Cordelia, mmmmm, the first thing I wanted to do after I got out of hell was to find you and sit on your face. Oh fuck yeah, oooooooh shit, maybe I should tell them now, huh? Tell the whole fucking world that Madison Montgomery is back bitches, and she loves letting a nobody like you lez out on her cunt. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's what I should do, oh yessssssss, you've gotten better at this, oooooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, lick me! Lick me just like that! Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!"

Even though Madison didn't think it could be possible Zoe had somehow become better at eating pussy. Or maybe she was naturally this good, and her memory was just failing her, like it had with the kissing. Or maybe she hadn't given Zoe a proper chance to give her everything she had before she started grinding down on her face.

Most likely it was a combination of all three, but whatever the case Madison was definitely receiving the benefit now, as once again she lost the ability to speak. Which may have been Zoe's intention, and if that was the case Madison was impressed. She didn't think the seemingly goody two shoes had it in her. Although maybe she should have known better by now that Zoe Benson had a way of surprising her.

Zoe was trying to silence Madison, and she was very proud of herself for succeeding. The most reliable way was of course to kiss her, at least when it came to things they would both enjoy, and Zoe was very tempted right now to crawl back up Madison's body and guaranty her silence.

Maybe as a way to tease her some more by stopping entirely, or more likely slip a finger or two inside the other girl to make sure Madison didn't come down from her high. Both were tempting, but for the most part Zoe only wanted to kiss Madison when she was in a good mood with the bitch, and that definitely wasn't the case now thanks to the former child star running her mouth.

It wasn't just the taunting words, or the embarrassing idea of Cordelia knowing about their past, or even Zoe being reminded about just how much she loved this. No, the thing which mostly upset Zoe in that moment was the idea that the first thing Madison had done when she was resurrected was offer herself up to the Antichrist.

Zoe was extremely grateful he had declined that offer, as she hated to think of letting her tongue touch something he had, which was a natural and understandable feeling to have. However it was more than that. She felt jealous. It was insane, especially considering how they'd left things, but Zoe almost felt like Madison had tried to cheat on her.

Hating herself for that thought Zoe did her best to concentrate on getting her revenge on Madison the best way she knew how. Which might have also seemed insane considering it involved lingering her tongue against Madison's clit and even taking that sensitive bundle of nerves into her mouth and gently suck on it, but if there was one thing Madison hated it was not getting what she wanted.

Or more accurately, getting a taste of it, but not the whole thing. Which had been the case both during this bitch's acting career, and during her previous lives trying to be a Witch. And now Zoe was going to tease her like never before, even if it meant that inevitably Madison found her voice again, and restarted the taunting.

"Yessssss, eat me you bitch! Eat me! Fucking eat my fucking pussy, ohhhhhhh fuck!" Madison cried out, getting increasingly desperate, "Fucking eat me you lezzie little slut! Oh fuck! Mmmmm yes, eat my pussy like it's your job! Because it is! Ooooooh yesssssss, I don't care what else you do in your life, for this moment your only purpose is to eat my fucking pussy, you got that, ho? Ohhhhhh yessssss, mmmmm, just like that, oh fuck! Oh fuck! You've got better. Mmmmm fuckkkkkk yeahhhhhh, you've definitely got better at this Zoe, oh shit, and I didn't think that was possible. Yeahhhhhh, you probably spent the last few years eating cunt, huh? Sneaking into every girl's bed in that fucking Academy, ohhhhhhh, practising your muff diving skills just so that you could become the biggest rug munching dyke on this fucking planet so that the next time you got anywhere near my cunt I'd become fucking addicted to your mouth and let you eat me whenever you want. Well go ahead you bitch, oooooooh yes, show me just how good you are. Show me by making me cum! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, make me cum!"

They both knew that Madison would have to do better than that for Zoe to make her cum, and naturally it didn't take long after that for her to reach that point. Not that Zoe had any intention of making her cum anytime soon. No, she fully intended to punish Madison, and of course savour that flavour she had dearly missed, most of all to prove that the other Witch was absolutely right about one thing, Zoe had gotten better at this.

She hadn't sneaked into the rooms of every girl, but she had been seduced by a number of the older students who recognised her for the pussy loving slut she was. Of course most of them were like Madison, mistaking her for a bottom because of it. And boy, was Madison in for a surprise.

Madison was quickly running out of patience with this pussy loving bottom. Zoe might be giving her more pleasure than she'd had in years, with the only thing which could compete being when she had originally sat on Zoe's face, and this just might be better as Madison was now this hot little dyke slut's soul focus.

However Madison had got horribly acquainted with the experience of not getting what she wanted, and she wasn't sure how long she could put up with this gentle shit. Especially as every time she got a rhythm going with her words Zoe would increase the attention to her clit, or tease her entrance just right, or simply increase the force of the pussy licking to make her lose her train of thought.

Enough was enough, and if Zoe wasn't going to make her cum Madison would just have to take matters into her own hands. Make herself cum if she had too. Of course not with her own hands, she'd had more than enough of that lately. No, either Zoe got her off or Madison was going to use her face to do it.

Which was exactly what she attempted after a few more long seconds of not cumming, Madison grabbing firmly to the other girl and flipping them over so that Zoe was on her back with Madison pushing her cunt firmly down on the other Witch's face, and then beginning to grind against it as she gave her a more intense tongue lashing, while demanding a tongue lashing of her own, albeit in the much more pleasurable way.

"I said make me cum bitch!" Madison literally spat as she flipped their positions, and then when she began the grinding ordered, "Eat my fucking cunt like the muff munching whore you are and make me cum! Ooooooh fuckkkkkk, mmmmm, more, more, more, fuck me you lezzie bitch! Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, fucking tongue fuck my fucking twat! Oh fuck Zoe, mmmmm, I've been waiting all these years to fill your tongue inside me again, ohhhhhhh, please stop denying me. Please just fuck me! Fuck me hard, oh God, oh fuck me, tongue fuck my fucking pussy! Ohhhhh yessssss, fuck it with your dyke tongue! Oh fuck! Fuck! Hey! No fair! No please, Zoe, ohhhhhhhh Zoe please, please fuck me and make me cum! Ooooooh please, oooooooh fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum AAAAAAAHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK!"

Just as Madison was getting really close to cumming Zoe had to ruin it by flipping them back over. Madison then tried to flip them again, but to her surprise Zoe kept her pinned down in a move the actress wouldn't have thought her capable of. It was impressive, and hot, but mostly it was frustrating. So much so Madison very nearly used a spell on Zoe.

However her magic could be unpredictable at the best of times, and the last thing Madison wanted to was seriously hurt Zoe, especially when the other girl was so close to making her cum. Which left her no choice but to plead pathetically, Madison unable to think of anything better as she was going out of her mind with need at that point.

Thankfully Zoe finally showed her some mercy, shoving that talented tongue of hers as deep as it would go inside of Madison, instantly triggering the hardest climax of Madison's life. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, each just as powerful as the last. So yeah, Zoe Benson had definitely got better at eating pussy, because there was no way that Madison would have possibly forgotten this.

It was also very possible that Madison had been so deep in the closet that she didn't know she was gay, or that she was just head over heels in love with Zoe. Or both. Both was definitely the scariest option, but luckily for a few blissful minutes Madison lost the ability to think about that, or anything else, as she became completely lost in the ecstasy she was feeling.

Zoe knew she had feelings for Madison Montgomery, and they weren't unrequited, which was incredibly scary, but in that moment she was also allowed to forget that entirely as her entire world became first swallowing the precious liquid flooding her mouth, and then getting more of it.

Luckily unlike the first time she had sex with a girl, had sex with Madison, Zoe now had a lot of practice at this, and she didn't have Madison grinding down on her face and forcing her to lose so much precious liquid. She was even able to swallow every drop during that first orgasm, and at least the majority of the following climaxes as in between each of those she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into the other girl's cunt and fucked her with it.

Sadly Zoe didn't get to tongue fuck Madison very long, because as soon as she built up a rhythm the other Witch was cumming again, forcing Zoe to wrap her mouth firmly around Madison's entrance and start swallowing again. Most likely this was because she had just built Madison up, although it might have also helped that she had just put the bitch in her place, only making her cum when Zoe wanted to and then stopping her from taking over.

There was also the fact that they had feelings for each other, but again Zoe wasn't focusing on that. No, she was obsessed with making Madison cum as hard and as frequently as possible, and while it broke her heart to pull her mouth away from the other girl's cunt she had to if she was going to continue doing this to the best of her abilities. It also further put Madison in her place, which sealed the deal.

Besides, Zoe could comfort herself with the fact that she could collect that cum later, and it wasn't like this wasn't something she didn't enjoy. In fact she enjoyed it almost just as much. Which was of course to replace her tongue with her fingers, pushing first one, then two, and then finally three as deep as they would go into Madison's cunt and then start slamming them in and out of her.