Just One Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially as she was determined to make sure it was the first of many. Especially with this girl. Maybe only with this girl? Yes, Zoe would love that, but either way, even if Madison never let her do this again she was determined to make this ass hers forever.

Madison couldn't bear the idea of never doing this again. Oh God, she needed Zoe to do this to her every single day, because this girl was just ridiculously good at fucking her ass. Maybe she was just ridiculously good with a strap-on, but either way Madison needed this to be a regular thing. To be Zoe Benson's little strap-on loving whore who took it in any hole this girl wanted.

Hell, for a few long minutes, or maybe hours, there Madison wanted Zoe to do this to her forever. But then inevitably the need to cum slowly began growing inside her, and while Madison wanted to hold back at first so she could enjoy more of this heaven inevitably it just became too much for her.

"Harder! Fuck me harder you bitch!" Madison demanded, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I want to be fucked properly. Oh God, seriously Zoe, enough of this gentle bull-shit! Fucking wreck my ass! Mmmmm, come on, we both know you want too. After... everything, I'd bet you'd just love to have me walking funny, oooooooh, and not be able to sit, or shit, right for a week. So fucking do it! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah, punish my ass for all the bad things I did before. Literally. Please? I deserve it, ohhhhhh, we both know it, mmmmm, and it will feel sooooooooo goooooooodddddddd, mmmmmm, please Zoe? Oh Zoe! Oh my God, please just fuck my ass harder!"

Of course the bitch couldn't just give Madison what she wanted right away. No, she just continued slowly sodomising her, the smirk on her face telling Madison that Zoe knew exactly what she was doing. Which again if she was being honest impressed her, as she hadn't realised little Zoe Benson was capable of this kind of sadistic torture.

Of course she wasn't in the mood to congratulate the other Witch and learning a thing or two from her. No, Madison was determined to cum, and Madison Montgomery always got what she wanted, no matter the price she had to pay. Although luckily for her the price Zoe wanted ended up being exactly what Madison wanted to give her.

"You want it harder, huh?" Zoe finally questioned.

"Duh, I've only been saying it for hours." Madison whined.

"Then what do I get in return?" Zoe asked.

"Anything you fucking want." Madison moaned.

"Anything?" Zoe pushed.

"Did I stutter?" Madison mocked.

Emboldened by the mockery Zoe growled, "Then how about this ass? Huh? How about whenever I'm frustrated with you, or just frustrated, or just in the fucking mood, you bend over and let me take it out on your ass? Does that sound fair to you? An orgasm for your ass? We both know you'd like that, so-"

"Fuck yeah I would!" Madison gleefully agreed, "Ohhhhhhh, just make me cum first. Prove your worthy of my ass, and it's yours, ooooooh, whenever you want it, oh fuck, I swear. I swear I'll be your slutty little butt bitch, mmmmm, if you just fucking pound fuck my slutty little whore hole! Oh God, come on Zoe, fuck me!"

Deciding that was enough Zoe then ordered, "Help me. Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, get on all fours like the bitch you are and help me pound your slut butt."

"Fuck yeah!" Madison moaned as she obeyed, "Fuck me hard, oooooohhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, fuck my ass hard and make me your bitch, if you can."

Having got everything she wanted except her orgasm Madison pushed herself up onto all fours and greedily started slamming her ass back against Zoe. Given all the teasing which had led up to this Madison was half expecting Zoe to suddenly stop her again at the last second, and part of her was even hoping for it, just to prove that Zoe really had become as sadistic as she was.

But then she would have to kill Zoe and finish herself off, which wouldn't be anywhere near as satisfying. Thankfully Zoe finally gave Madison what she was owed, namely the kind of mind shattering orgasm she'd only previously received from this girl, although to receive it this way was so much more wonderfully intense.

She then continued receiving those incredibly intense orgasms over and over again as Zoe continued pounding her ass hard and deep, making sure that if Madison hadn't meant those words before she meant them now. And honestly? She had meant them the first time, although she welcomed her new top solidifying their positions.

Which made Madison wonder if she should do something for the occasion, like tattoo 'Property of Zoe Benson' literally on her butt, which was the last coherent thought Madison had for quite a while as after that she was nothing but a shameless little ass whore, obsessively slamming herself back and forth to get more pleasure.

Zoe came too. She was better at holding back, especially when using a strap-on, but she just couldn't help it. This wasn't just relentless bashing against her clit or the fact she'd made a pretty girl cum. No, this was literally Zoe getting everything she wanted. She was fucking Madison Montgomery again, and not just fucking her, but fucking her in the ass.

She was finally butt fucking another girl, and the mental high was better than she'd ever dreamed. Even when she dreamed of sodomising Madison. Then there was the fact that Madison was clearly loving this as much as she was, and it was just all too much. Zoe couldn't have held back if she tried, although to her credit she managed to do herself proud by pushing herself through the pleasure to continue the anal pounding.

Which was particularly impressive, given the main thing that made her cum and the main thing she wanted in this world was for Madison Montgomery to be hers, and now she was. Zoe hadn't really wanted to admit that, even to herself, but in this moment it was undeniable, and now it was actually happening.

Except, Madison was a professional actress, a.k.a. a professional liar, infamous for saying whatever she had to do to get what she wanted, meaning there was a very good chance that she would laugh off her words the second they stopped fucking. Well fuck that! Zoe was going to make her mean those words, even if it meant she had to destroy the annoying blonde's ass hole in the process.

Fuelled by anger and rage that Madison might go back on her word, and that she would have to go back to living in a world where she was denied this perfect little ass, Zoe started muttering every spell she knew that could possibly increase her speed, stamina and strength to make this ass fucking truly epic.

The funny thing was, Madison seem to spend that time keeping up with her, perhaps indicating that the actress was doing the same. Or Zoe was just so delirious at this point she wasn't even aware that she was also increasing Madison's speed, strength and stamina. It didn't really matter, because either way Zoe felt she got her point across, and just in case it wasn't crystal clear she grabbed a handful of blonde hair, pulled it back and reminded Madison of what she now was.

"Take it! Take it, take it, TAKE IT! Take it bitch! Oh Madison, you're such a bitch Madison! But now you're my bitch!" Zoe growled lustfully, "Yeahhhhhhh, I just made you cum like a little bitch with a dick in your whore ass, mmmmm, my dick, oooooooh, and that means you're mine now. Your hot little ass is mine! Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhh, your butt hole is my fuck hole! Mmmmmm, it's a bitch hole, on a bitch, who's now my bitch who has to take it up her bitch ass, ohhhhhhh, and cum like a whore! Yessssssss, cum for me Madison! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I've got Madison Montgomery cumming like an anal slut, mmmmm yesssssss, making her my little up the butt bitch! Oh yes, Madison Montgomery is my bitch! Oh fuck! Oh Madison! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd!"

Those words kind of backfired on Zoe as even with all her magic spells increasing her stamina, and after all the practice she'd had pussy fucking girls, ultimately she found herself cumming so hard it didn't matter, and she collapsed in pure exhaustion down onto the other Witch beneath her. Although she could take comfort in the fact that Madison collapsed too, meaning they were both lying in a sweaty heap.

Then Zoe slowly came to her senses and realise just what she'd done, how far she had gone, and she was filled with embarrassment and shame. For a second she thought for sure she was going to literally die, again, either from that embarrassment and shame, or more likely from a vengeful Madison Montgomery. Although maybe Zoe should have known better by now.

"Oh my God, that was amazing." Madison groaned happily.

"It wasn't too much?" Zoe asked nervously as she came down from her high, "I thought you might enjoy name-calling, but I got a bit carried away."

"God no, if anything it wasn't enough." Madison insisted, "I mean, it was awesome, but you could definitely be meaner to me, and if we could find a way to make you fuck me even harder it would be perfect."

Amazed by this Zoe just blinked for a few long seconds, before asking, "So, we're definitely doing this again?"

"Fuck yeah." Madison grinned, "I'm like, totally your bitch now."

Zoe beamed happily, then chuckled mostly to herself, "Not bad for just one dance."