Just One Drink Ch. 04

Story Info
Violet's owner starts whoring her out to other men.
4.7k words
4.49
60.8k
43

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,409 Followers

Violet's life changed forever the night that she was drugged and raped. After her date with James, it had changed almost as much almost all over again though. Before all of this the most important thing in her life had been her classes in her quest to be a lawyer. Her straight A's and non-existent social life made that clear to everyone during high school and the first couple months of university. Now her priorities had turned upside down. Though she still did just enough work to keep from failing, C's were going to dominate her marks this semester. Half the time she didn't even go to class anymore. A couple of her teachers had tried to talk to her about the change. They showed real concern, and it warmed her heart. At least would have if she'd cared about anyone but James' opinion. Violet made her excuses and told them she was sick. That she'd try to get back to normal soon.

Normal wasn't a place she thought she'd ever see again, though.

It wasn't even a lie. She was sick - she just wasn't ill. Instead it was a compulsion... a darkness that was growing inside her like a cancer. Only a few weeks ago she'd been a good girl, but now she knew that she could never be happy with that life again. Her drug induced rape had been the seed, but every orgasm that James had inflicted on her since had made that darkness inside her fester and grow. Now it twisted around her soul like Kudzu. She couldn't cook in her own kitchen without wondering what it would feel like to be smacked with this utensil or how it would feel to be fucked on the counter; she couldn't take a walk through a park without imagining all the places she could get fucked where no one would see, or without noticing all the places he had already used her in public. It wasn't a compulsion though, it was an instinct. It was just part of who she was now.

Their first date to the movies hadn't been the last. Since then, James had fucked her everywhere but the bedroom. They'd gone to the movie theater a couple more times, and one of them he wouldn't even let her clean the cum off of her face until after the credits had started. He'd taken her out to other fancy restaurants and made her cum at the table, enjoying his dessert while his remote vibe buzzed away inside her. He'd fucked her in public restrooms, in dark alley's and one time he'd even fucked her in a deserted class room. As much as Violet hated all of these experiences in the moment, she couldn't deny how much she'd loved them after the fact. Even when the janitor had caught them when they were fucking on their teacher's desk, she'd just cum harder as he stroked his dick in the doorway to the wet sounds of their frantic sex.

It was shortly after that he started sharing her with some of his friends. The first time he merely let them watch as he fucked her face. James had invited over three friends for a movie night because some series they watched had just come out with a new season, and after a long sex scene, he'd unzipped his fly, and forced her to suck his cock in front of everyone. It wasn't the first time that Violet had been used in front of other people like that, but it was the first time they'd known her name instead of thinking that she was just another college slut. After that it had become a weekly occurrence. Then one day a friend of his had come by to drop off some X while James was fucking her, and he didn't even stop. That was humiliating enough, but when his dealer asked about the cash, James said that he had most of it in his wallet on the floor, but that he could take the rest out of his girlfriend's throat.

After a quick look at the wallet, and Violet's naked body, he'd unzipped his fly and forced his cock into her mouth while she moaned around it like a whore in heat. Ever since that day in the porn store she'd wondered if being fucked by two men at once had made her cum harder, or if it had just been her imagination. The nameless drug dealer answered that question for her in only a couple minutes as she was fucked like a rag doll between the uneven rhythm of both guys. She definitely came harder with a cock in her mouth, which made it hard to complain too much about what he'd done. She tried of course, but his answer was always the same.

"Who decides who get's to fuck you - you or your owner?" he asked. Depending on how quickly she answered she got either a kiss or a slap. She always knew the right answer, some days it was just harder to say than others.

"You do, my master." That was the mantra of her life now. If her owner wanted to invite friends over for a football game and then let them fuck her in the ass if he lost a bet, then that was his right as her owner. She always tried to tell herself that she didn't want it, but the more she let it happen without putting up a fight, the harder it was to lie to herself. He didn't threaten her anymore. He didn't talk about exposing her or letting everyone know what a slut she really was. He didn't have to. He just texted her every few days and let her know where to meet him for whatever twisted game he had in mind that night. That's all he had to do, and she came - usually more than once.

She hadn't lost interest in the law when she'd become addicted to the dark pleasure that now monopolized her life, Violet thought as she walked to meet James for lunch. She wished she could still attend class honestly, but she'd a spark of recognition in the eyes of too many strangers now to risk it. It had to happen. She'd let dozens of men fuck her ass and mouth now, all because James told her to. He saved her pussy for himself thankfully, but so many other guys had gotten a taste for her that everyone on campus must know what a whore she was. She'd still go to class if she could, but every time anyone looked at her, or smiled in her general direction she could see that they knew. After a few days of trying to convince herself it was all in her head she'd simply stopped going to class to avoid the stares. It was easier that way.

Even meeting with James so close to campus put her teeth on edge these days. She might not recognize anyone, but that was no guarantee that they wouldn't recognize her. All of that tension melted away when she saw James sitting in the sun outside drinking a glass of sparkling water. Sometimes the darkness that was her life threatened to overwhelm Violet, but not when she was with her lover. When she was with him, she could do anything. She stooped for a quick kiss before sitting down at the table opposite of him, and then the two chatted casually until the waiter came to take their order. It was a casual lunch, and Violet spent the first half waiting to find out what today's game was, and the second half not caring when it never materialized. It was rare, but sometimes he just wanted to spend time with her, and she didn't mind that at all.

It was only when they were walking to his place after that he let the bomb drop. "I need you to do something for me tonight baby," he said casually, not even looking at her while she held onto his arm. "I need you to go to Dr. Stern's office at seven and handle something for me."

"Of course Master," She answered without hesitation, "What will we be doing there?" She half expected some form of mild punishment for asking, but all she got from him was a quick sideway glance before he continued.

"I haven't been doing so well in that class because of all the time I've been spending with you, and I need you to go and make sure that I keep my grades up." James said nonchalantly, "You can do that for me, can't you baby?"

"Wait," Violet asked, suddenly unsure, "So you won't be going with me? You want me to ...go alone?"

"I've got to do something that can't wait tonight," James responded, his voice growing a little colder.

"But I've never..." She started, dimly aware how much her protests were annoying her owner as his body language stiffened, "You've always been there with me... I'm not sure that I--"

As they walked by an alley, James suddenly pivoted and pushed her into it without warning, sending her several steps inside as she barely managed to keep her balance. As soon as she turned around though, he was on her, pinning her to a dirty concrete wall by her throat. As she looked into his eyes she was frightened to find they were as cold as she'd ever seen them.

"I'm sorry James... I mean Master. I'll--" Violet started, before he slapped her hard across the face.

"Who's pussy is this, cunt?" He growled, bringing his hand down to grip her mound almost painfully through her tight jeans.

"It's yours Master, all yours," she gasped, fear racing through her veins as she struggled to please her owner.

"That's right slut, It's all mine. I decide who gets to use it. I decide who gets to use all your holes." While James spoke, his tone grew more intense and his grip on her throat slowly tightened. "Even if I decide I want you to suck that homeless guy's dick while I live stream it, it's my decision not yours, isn't it?"

"Yes master... of course..." Violet gasped, barely able to get the words out. To have to suffer such indignities at the hands of a teacher in his office was already terrible enough, but to be forced to do something so vile where everyone could see... Surely he wouldn't, would he?

After a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, James let her go, letting her slide bonelessly down the wall to sit on the street. He looked down at her with obvious disappointment. "Seven. Wear something slutty, and don't be late." He said, before walking off and leaving her there.

For a moment she wanted to jump to her feet and chase after him, but she knew that would be a mistake. He'd given her his instructions, and any attempt to apologize or make amends would be seen as an effort to weasel out of them. She glanced at the homeless man a quarter of the way down the alley from her. If she pushed him, he might really let that filthy bum have his way with her. A shiver went down her spine. No, she couldn't do that. The only thing she could do was obey, as distasteful as she found it.

Violet rose on shaky feet and continued her trip home alone. While she walked she tried to figure out just why this bothered her so much. James had forced her to do far worse things than to fuck a teacher. None of them had shocked her quite so much though, and she couldn't quite put her finger on why. It gnawed after her well after she got home. Was it that he wouldn't be there to enjoy her suffering? Or maybe it was that he didn't seem to mind other men using her, even though she clearly belonged to him?

While Violet was in the shower getting ready for her meeting tonight it finally occurred to her. Lately he'd been letting more and more other guys use her, but sending her out like this made her feel more like a call girl than a fuck toy. It was one thing to be double-teamed by James and a friend or to be forced to suck a stranger's dick while her owner watched, but to be sent off to fuck like this... It made her a whore. A real one, not the sexy kind. The thought made her feel dirty all over again, and she turned up the heat on the water to where it bordered on scalding to try to shake it. It didn't matter how it made her feel. All that mattered was that her owner had told her to take care of it, and she wasn't about to disobey him.

After that decision was made, all she had to do was get dressed. She considered wearing nothing but a raincoat, like a true pervert, but decided that if she was going to dress slutty for a teacher, she might as well dress like a student that deserved to be punished. In the end her skirt was a little too short, her makeup was a little too generous, and her bra and panties were entirely absent as she walked to campus. Even in the dark Violet knew by the looks that the women she walked by were giving her that she'd nailed it. They knew she was a slut, and when one clutched on to her boyfriend's arm a little tighter as she passed, she found herself smiling. There was power in flaunting her true nature.

Looks aside, her trip to Dr. Stern's office was uneventful, and after taking a moment to smooth her skirt she knocked on the door at five till seven and waited for the loud "Enter." before opening the door. Inside the messy office was a man older than her father with a stern look, graying hair, and thick glasses. He gave her a quick look before returning his gaze to the screen.

"Lock the door behind you and then get your ass over here so I can get a good look at you." he said disinterestedly.

"Yes professor," Violet said, following his instructions. She'd never had a class with Dr. Stern before, but she'd heard that he threw a little fit whenever someone called him Sir or Mister instead of Doctor or Professor. According to everyone she'd spoken to about him he was almost as brilliant as he was self important.

Once she was in front of his desk, he stopped what he was doing and looked at her like a piece of meat. "So you're the new girl, huh?" he asked, rising from his seat and walking around the desk to look at her from all angles. "Mr. Trenton certainly can pick them can't he? I bet you would have made a good student before you fell in with him, wouldn't you?" As the professor asked the last question, he reached around to grope her braless tits through her shirt, making Violet stiffen a little at the unpleasant sensation.

"New girl?" She asked hesitantly, while he slid his hands down from her tits, to her flat belly, to her thighs before slowly lifting the hem of her short skirt. "What do you mean?"

He ignored her question though, groping her now exposed ass roughly with both hands. "Oh yes, you'll do nicely," he said, mostly to himself as he suddenly pushed her forward, bending her over his desk, and kicking her feet wider apart as he hiked her skirt up to her waist.

"Wait a second... What are you doing?" Violet complained. Was he going to fuck her without so much as a hello?

"What am I doing? I thought you were at my beck and call tonight." he asked impatiently as he started to play with her clit and arid cunt. "Do you need a little foreplay before you can put out like my frigid bitch of a wife?"

Violet was about to open her mouth to protest, but before she could get a word out, a hand came down hard on her ass. "The only foreplay you're getting tonight slut is pain," the professor said between blows as he repeatedly hit her left ass cheek with his right hand. There was nothing dominant in his tone or his actions. Honestly, even though she enjoyed the jolts of pain, his touch made her skin crawl. There was nothing sexy about his repressed rage or his sexual bitterness as he ranted at her about his wife's slights, but she bit her lip and endured it even though all she wanted to do was go home.

"You are a fucked up little thing," he said, as he finally stopped his angry bout of spanking to grope her now moist pussy, "Just like the man said - a natural pain whore. Mr. Trenton might never get the hang of torts, but he certainly can pick a slut."

"Wait," Violet cried out, finally breaking her silence as she heard the old man unzip his pants, "You can't fuck my pussy I'm --"

"I know that you stupid slut. Your owner told me that your pussy was off limits, which is fine by me. That's the one hole Mrs. Stern still lets me use from time to time." He said contemptuously, "No. I was thinking we'd try something tighter."

Violet flinched as she felt the professor start to smear cold lube on her anus, but the response was purely automatic. Her mind was a million miles away as he readied her ass to get fucked. The old man's words resounded in her head, tormenting more than his creepy touch ever could. Everything Dr. Stern said implied that she wasn't the first girl that had occupied this place in James' life - she might not even be the only slut he owned now. The thought made her tear up. She was so stupid. Why didn't she ever consider this before now? Why did she think she was special - that she --

Violet's thoughts were scattered as soon as she felt the man behind her start to force his cock into her tight little ass. "Nnhhhh," she grunted as the head popped past her the tight ring of muscle and suddenly slid inside almost effortlessly after that.

"Mmmmm, that's right slut," the professor gloated as he bottomed out inside of her. "Let it all out. Suffer for me." His dick was smaller than many of the others that had fucked her, so it didn't hurt too badly, but if he wanted to think that the tears falling on his desk were from his dick instead of from her feelings that James had somehow betrayed their bond, then it was fine with her.

"No, please..." she said, her voice faltering. "Please slow down... be gentle..." It wasn't her best performance, but he didn't seem to notice. Instead he picked up speed, grabbing her hips so he could fuck her harder.

"Gentle? That's for good girl's, slut, and you have been one of those in a long time, have you?" he asked. When she didn't respond, thinking it was a rhetorical question, he reached up and grabbed her short hair, pulling it hard. "I asked you a question slut! You're not a good girl anymore, are you?"

"No sir," Violet said, knowing that it would antagonize the older man. "I'll never be a good girl ever again after everything I've done."

"That's right cunt," he responded, barely slowing his erratic, jerky thrusting. "You're just a whore to be passed around, and tonight you're nothing but my anal whore." His thrusts didn't hurt. To the contrary, they'd actually started to feel good, despite her revulsion to the man fucking her. His words though, they hit her right in the heart of her worries, and he was rewarded by several wracking sobs. These made him harder, if anything.

"I'm sorry" she cried, "I didn't mean to, I --

"I don't give a fuck about your words, slut," Dr. Stern interrupted. "All I care about is how good your tight ass feels, and I'm not about to let your blubbering ruin that when I could be ruining you instead."

As he spoke, he reached his hand around and started to play with her clit, forcing a gasp from her almost immediately. Violet hadn't even been aware of how wet she'd gotten until he touched her. Whether it be from the anal, the verbal abuse, or the mental anguish, she was soaked. It was the most bizarre combination of sensations she had experienced since the three way in the adult bookstore. Her tearful sobs mixed with her moans of pleasure as she was used and fingered by a man that revolted her - a man almost old enough to be her grandfather.

"Please," she whispered, "Please..." Whether she meant for him to stop or to use her harder, Violet didn't know. She was lost in her head. She clung to her self pity and despair as the stormy seas of pleasure tossed her, threatening to take away everything, even her regrets and shame. She couldn't hold on forever though, and even as the old man started to wheeze and grunt, her body began to quiver and quake. She was a whore, and whores existed only for pleasure. Why fight it? How could you fight your own nature?

This was Violet's last thought before she came messily beneath tonight's lover, thrashing and moaning like a woman in the midst of a seizure. "Ahh, Fuuuuu..." Was all she managed to utter before the pleasure from the dick in her ass combined with the pleasure of the fingers strumming her clit combined to erase her consciousness entirely. For a long moment Violet was lost in her pleasure, but the real pleasure was that for the first time she didn't have to think all the terrible thoughts she'd been unable to shake. Neither could she hear the grunting in her ear, or feel the dick in her ass throb as Dr. Stern spurted his cum deep inside her.

When she did finally come around seconds later, he'd already sat back down and was already zipping up his pants. When she looked at him expectantly, unsure of what he wanted next he spat "Well, girl? What are you waiting for? Leave! I've got plenty to do now that I've drained my balls inside you."

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,409 Followers
12