All Comments on 'Just One Drink Ch. 04'

by Br0kenD0ll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE don't let her get broken, please let her win, please let her put that jerk in his place, he needs to get his comeuppance so bad, I really hope you will let her get out of this

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Whores fake orgasms. So do most porn stars. Why? Because it’s a fucking job! Literally on both counts.

“Oh look. I’m such a slave to orgasms that if James tells me to rape a child, I will because I have no free will. If he tells me to rob a bank and kill the hostages, I will because his opinion is the only thing that matters. If he tells me to decapitate my family, I will because he’s my master and nothing else matters so long as I get an orgasm.”

Do you see how idiotic that sounds? Well, thats how stupid your story sounds. You’re not broken, you’re an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to write anything except a grocery list and even then, only if someone is supervising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving where the story is going. Violet's reluctant acceptance of her future is very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it so much

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 2 years ago

Very nice, and a good job of dealing with her inner turmoil. I like the slow pace, but wish the chapters were longer, especially this last one. Cliff-hangers, for the record, suck.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 2 years ago

Well, this chapter wasn't sexy, but now I'm even more invested on how the story resolves.

James's reaction in the alley could mean many things, wonder what he'd do if she does do what the hooker told her.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Little by little

She's getting there. Now filling in for a prostitute. How much deeper will she sink? Only the author knows.

~B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBr0kenD0ll@Br0kenD0ll
4/22/24 - I'm still around. I've been cleaning up my old stories, I plan to start posting regularly again sometime soon. Want to see new stuff? Leave nice comments. Buy a copy of your favorite story. Sometimes I get tired of screaming into the void. Some content available at...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES