All Comments on 'Just One Kiss'

by onlyinadream

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Great job putting that on paper

"Just One Kiss" is a helluva good story. It took a lot of imagination to do that story!

Thank you for sharing that with us!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot sisters

Great, patient story of sisterly love. Especially loved the tenderness. Taking a virgin sister, it was important that it should be special. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!!

This story was amazing. Keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a true delight

LOVED the story... the warmth and affection of the sisters for one another was beautifully captured, making the steamy parts all the more enjoyable. One request: I'd love to see another installment or two to this story, especially since the younger sister hasn't had the opportunity to respond in kind to her big sister's lovemaking. Be that as it may, this was quite a delicious read... keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GR-8!!! LOVED IT

THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ AT THIS SITE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HOPE TO READ A PART 2 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

shnukemshnukemover 19 years ago
do I love dreamin

You are Good!

I just read a few of your stories and they are really great.

They make me wonder if they are real... Can there be a better compliment?

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Suggest you Learn loction of HYMEN

Other than that a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing

that was a great story.i think you should do another installment but otherwise keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh wow

dripping wet with excitement....that was hot, I'd love to teach my sister how to kiss and eat her out....and massaging her pussy with a toy....would mean so much to me, I'm going to have to cum....so erotic.

thank you for that hot story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG!

That was so fuckin' HOT! Loved the sis on sis action! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

awsome.. nothing to say but keep up the good work and please make part 2

BadBadGirlxBadBadGirlxover 17 years ago
Very nice

I was not sure exactly how I felt about this topic, but this was done very well. Tasteful, very sexy and not uncomfortable for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Literature at Literotica!? NO way!

Wow, actual literature... Great writing, I will read more of yours.

TomsPenTomsPenover 17 years ago
Very nice!

One of my favourite stories, and through much of the poorly written pornography that is on this site, I'm glad that this has shined through! You have captured love in this story, and have attained my readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful story. Nothing pornographic, but the story came alive with the two sisters sharing love and tenderness. I tingled all the way through and to say I was extremely wet is an understatement. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I hope the writer creates a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sisters' Love Shone Through

What a well-written story. Never had a sister, but I hope my daughters explored their sexuality in that loving way. I also wish I could ask what they teach their daughters.

If you would study the use of apostrophes (say, in Strunk and White) you would scarcely need a proof-reader.

painted_aurapainted_auraabout 16 years ago
Remarkable

Part 2, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
oh my!

My ex-girlfriend had a younger sister who was so hot. The age difference between them was the same, and the descriptions of them are very alike. Author, you don't happen to be writing about the same two sisters? I always fantasized about the two of them just like this. This story is incredible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loving it

It was the perfect first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Stuff!

I don't usually comment on stories, but this was really well written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

i really enjoyed reading your story and my only disappointment was it ending i wanted more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cute

This was kinda cute ^\\\^

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

Great story. I hope you write more of these sisters. I love Kelly teaching Pam. Maybe the other hole in the next story. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Beautiful story, well done! So much warmth.

Domald

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YUK

lesbo crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous