All Comments on 'Just One Kiss'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Probably one of the best stories I've ever read. So emotional, tender and thrilling at the same time. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely. Fucking. Adorable.

Beautiful craftsmanship in this piece. You've definitely set the bar high on this one. Please don't ever stop writing - it doesn't even have to be explicitly this kind of genre, but I certainly won't refuse more of this level of work.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

I read the first few paragraphs before realizing that I’d read this before and enjoyed it very much. I continued, enjoying it every bit as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it 5 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing ✨ simply wonderful, the best one I've read so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. Unbridled love. 10+ Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best dialogue ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! You sir are an extremely talented writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great dialog, felt so real and sincere, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, fantastic composition. My favourite story from any author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. Very entertaining. Hot and at the same time full of love. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

zornslemmazornslemmaalmost 2 years ago

Takes erotic writing to a whole new level, even for a maestro such as Xarth whose other stories set such a high bar. Pure poetry. An effortless lightness of language, astonishing economy of words, yet conveying depth of feeling that is inexpressible in words. This is great literature (with some polishing up which is beyond the scope of Literotica editing), in any genre. I just finished reading it for the first time, and am in so much awe that I expect to do that very rare thing, I.e., read it again. And not for its prurient content, which in this case appears almost incidental to the story. Bravo!

GateWraithGateWraithover 1 year ago

Probably my favorite sibcest story ever. Masterful use of the slow burn. Light-humored, witty dialogue, and achingly romantic. Still searching for the six stars button...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best. Slowly, slowly . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story makes me wish I had an older brother. Holy sh*t.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

I know I have read this at least twice And do not see a comment from me. Odd. So I'll try again.

I believe I could pick Sir Xarth's dialogue style out of a sample of 25. It's so unique. Some stories here I have to read carefully, as they morph into a story of pain and misery. I don't come here to feel miserable! And withXarth's stories I do not have to worry. I wish some other authors would read your stories so they could figure out the "secret" to high scores and happy followers.

First, Xarth avoids the "it's illegal" crap. Honestly, who has EVER seen a paddy wagon screaming through the suburbs, siren blaring, with "INCEST SQUAD" on the side?! It just does not happen, folks. Those are part of the very old blue laws when the church had enough clout to attempt to legislate their own perverse idea of morality. There is nothing inherently wrong with sibling sex. There most definitely CAN be something wrong with sibling offspring, as any carried genetic anomalies are much more likely to show up in the child of such a union. So screw yourselves crazy, just use birth control!

I don't know how it works elsewhere, but there actually was a BROTHER/SISTER COUPLE living down the road a bit when we built our house here. I had known the woman casually as she bowled the same two nights as I had back then at a local bowling center. It was after we moved in we found out about their unique living arrangement. Nobody bothered them. The woman bowled on a dream and was treated normally and she even went to the national tournaments with them. Her husband/brother occasionally came out to watch her. He was sort of a quiet guy, didn't attract undue attention. He worked at the local glass mill.

So I have always read all that being ostracized in these stories with a big block of salt. Maybe in the 1800's and probably in the 1700's there could have been social issues. But with all the weird and crazy matches now days one would be relieved to find out the "different couple" were merely siblings.

Yes, the parents are liberal. And I was always envious of friends who had liberal, open parents when growing up. My father was 110% asshole, and I will leave that there. Because my point is, such open and supportive parents do exist! They typically hang out with like minded couples, so as not to get into disagreements over how to raise children with someone. And as it turns out, that someone might often be the local priest, who had to take his dick out of some choir boy to go and lecture them on morality. If that isn't pure hypocrisy!

Xarth keeps his stories light, sexy and fun! He concentrates on the siblings and how they interact. For the most part, NO heavies trying to run the sibs down and make them miserable. Probably because they are miserable and cannot stand to see two people so happy. Think about it. What other reason is there? What they do, or what you do behind closed doors has no effect on someone else's life.

Thanks again for the stories Sir Xarth. Perhaps we can get a campaign going to make you the first knight of the Literotica realm. Who else is more deserving?!

ValiantKnight23ValiantKnight23over 1 year ago

Superbly written. Love the teasy build up. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, feel the love.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Very witty repartee, just a little too much of it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. It could happen, very real life. Really turned me on. I do wonder if parents could ever be that cool. It’s the most clever sex writing I can ever remember reading. Thank you!!

NotthedonNotthedonover 1 year ago

Very well written and full of witty banter. I would love to see a sequel.

CoucyCoucyover 1 year ago

"God that's hot."

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

That was absolutely delightful. The witty parts were funny, the sexy parts were hot, the romantic parts were sweet. Lovely.

ASomniumInanisASomniumInanisabout 1 year ago

A very "feel good" story. Hot in the right areas, romantic too. Loved it.

DichoHippoDichoHippoabout 1 year ago

So romantic, I loved it. It's hard to find good B/S stories where the parents are accepting. Not very realistic I suppose, but who cares! I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

Would love see a sequel, where they get pregnant and we get cutesy adventures of new, consanguinous parenthood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it was really good till the condom part i know it’s supposed to be realistic but condoms are shitty and we all know that rather him go in raw n pull pull out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read Literotica stories pretty regularly, some I read over and over. I had not read this one in a long time, but I really, really enjoyed it. It just may be my favorite story on the whole site. It is well paced, it pulls you in, and it makes you actually care about and root for these fictional characters. That is a sign of great writing. Thank you.

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

Great writing. Very clever theme.. Most enjoyable and engaging.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a beautiful, sexy, romantic love story. I loved the humor and wit. The back forth between the two. A great read. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is beautiful. Well written, paced excellently.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Enjoyed how they agonizingly teased at each other with the one kiss per day when they both knew that they really wanted to bone each other at the start. Nice to have a brother & sister who actually love & cared about each other. Thought the parentals might get in the way but thankfully they didn't.

5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That is a beautiful love story l hope it is real

JamjohnnyJamjohnny11 months ago

Great build up. Made want to happen faster. Love the character exploration. Bring in the parents was very good. They were supportive and that was nice touch. Surprising. 5 starts. Great writing and I love your work. Make a series of the story. I'd love to find out what happens to them

wuz2bluwuz2blu11 months ago

Five stars are not enough. Obviously. Ten oughta do it. Ten out of five stars seems just right. But only once . . .

Summer1987Summer198711 months ago

This was am absolutely phenomenal story!! Ryu was such an awesome character. Adored him! Would love more of these two. As others have said, 5 starts isn't enough!!!

Falstaff60Falstaff6010 months ago

25 stars...if it were possible. Sexy, hot but also full of the feeling and love that so many of these stories are missing. Not that there is not a place for the slam bang ride'm hard and put them up wet stories. (did you like how I mixed my metaphors there?) But the ones that have the emotional , romantic connection between the siblings are so much more satisfying.

2456245610 months ago

Amazing story. Great combination of sex and love. I'd love to read further adventures of the two lovebirds. Top marks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this. If you had a patrion I'd donate just for being able to read this. At first I was just looking for something interesting that'd be great material to use. But I ended up reading the whole story and it was incredible. 5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Goddamn that was awesome. The build up, the great dialogue, everything. You could really feel their connection getting stronger and stronger as their love grew. Even the mention of condoms (which is normally a massive turn-off for these fantasies and makes me literally exclaim "ugh") isn't enough to impact my rating of this gem - 5 stars :) It was really nice that their parents were so open-minded and supportive; very refreshing. The title is perfect, too, and you can really feel it throughout the story. This one will stay fresh in my memory for a long time, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm sorry that I am still anonymous, but just to let you know this was an amazing story. The humor, the dialogue, the slow burn of a romance, the progression of love between the two was extraordinary, andI I found myself smiling through the whole story.. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Thanks for sharing.

expertlinguistexpertlinguist8 months ago

Captivating love story . . . congratulations

Hask225Hask2257 months ago

Absolutely loved this story, probably the best I've ever read on here. I'm not one to comment normally but this was amazing. I know this story has been now told, but, I wish there was more, I'd love to see their story keep going. Amazing job with this Xarth!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely the best!

apocalyptic571apocalyptic5717 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Phenomenal job

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme7 months ago

Love this story!

The love flowing from your words is amazing, the scenes of sex and horniest is enough to get me going.

The parents understanding.

I LOVED IT ALL!

Well done

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded7 months ago

I disagree with others so I won't rate it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun!

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir5 months ago

So good.

Perfect, actually.

πŸ’Œ

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure, but I think this is a fairly recent story, like in the past year or two. You were a terrific writer when you started, and you somehow managed to grow and develop into an even better writer. I don't want to say "author" because... not sure why. It just seems to staid, stodgy. Something. Meantime, you've become just, brilliant. These are wonderful, incredible, absolutely beautiful stories. And I love your characters as much as you must have loved writing them. Or maybe almost as much. And even the parents were terrific. And I love that there was no grim fucking crisis point like the "how to write a screenplay" and all those shitty instruction-for-the-mediocre things insist there needs to be to make a story. Well I cry Bullshit, and point to your writing as a perfect example of brilliance and creativity above and beyond their bullshit formulas. Oops, sorry, didn't mean to slip into a soapbox. I really just wanted to thank you and compliment you. You truly are one of the best writers I've read, and I've read quite a lot. For one I'm two months older than God, which leaves me lots of time to have read lots. But anyway, thank you and this was right up there with the best on this site, and among the best, if not the best, short-story I've ever read. Thank you. Also, like the other Anonymous, sorry to still be Anonymous, but for my job, I have to be that way for a little while longer. But not too much longer. I'm glad to have stumbled across your writing whenever, however long ago that might have been.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you, this one takes me to a place and time a long long time ago. Happy and exciting times which never lasted long term though.

ToTabooToTaboo25 days ago

This is, currently, my all time favorite erotic story. The slow build up, the believable characters, the humor and whit all combine to make a really hot, easily re-readable tale. Xarth has immediately become my favorite erotic author.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...