All Comments on 'Just One Kiss'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
trite_readertrite_readerover 2 years ago
Great Story

Utterly destroyed by the introduction of condoms. They have no business being included in any sibcest story.

So much disappointment in real life, don’t need it here too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am sorry to say, in fantasy world such a relationship may well succeed. In real life, the obstacles are almost insurmountable.

But chances of such a relationship surviving? brother and sister, cousins, yes. Mother and son, father and daughter, no.

My heart bleeds for those who lose it afterwards, all the regrets.. and it goes on and on.

One of the best I came across in a long while. Kudo's Xarth.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

For 10 years I have been reading your stories, started with "Kaylee". And you're stronger than ever now Xarth. Please continue on.

Loved this tale so much, perfect 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My dreams have always been about being made welcome by a woman i love and respect. I don't want to be a selfish asshole with a cartoon submissive woman.

I like this one a lot.

As an aside, anal is a turn-off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW ! 5*

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

7.3 stars, maybe more. So glad that you share your musings with us.

Tc

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

What a cracking story I love it it puts me in mind of the Whitehall farces that used to be on tv back in the 50s and 60s here in the UK not the content but the interaction of the siblings with the parents also your humour really comes through in this , I have read other stories of yours, but in this it really is brill. 5 stars, absolutely

Mark737Mark737over 2 years ago

I love reading stories that are believable. And your stories are always one of those that are believable. No huge tits, no baseball bats for cocks. You left it to our imagination. As always, another great story.

XarthXarthover 2 years agoAuthor

Some thoughts on this story and others available at

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading

-X

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Another classic as I'm sure your 10K followers will verify! That said, some of the "banter" got a little tiresome after a while. I would have preferred more depth on their thoughts than the cryptic signals they were sending each other. I get what you were shooting for from a creative stance, but still... 5*

jackie_emjackie_emover 2 years ago

Sweet with a nice build

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

It has awkward moments, not with the parental consent at all. But there's times where the implied thoughts of the characters didn't exactly meet my expectations for the dialog. It just didn't feel exactly right.

The two best things that I found were easily the reason I absolutely loved this story. First off, was Ryu's motivation throughout. He did everything that he did out of his heart. He really and truly loves Luna. He wasn't reacting to animal lust. His emotions are pure, even when he is confused by them. Secondly, I loved how you handled the parents and their efforts to be supportive for their children. They recognized that the change in their children was not something destructive, but instead was something bringing happiness. They are disturbed by the development and rightly so. But the decision that they make is ultimately the correct one.

5 stars again. You never ever disappoint me.

Asenath_MarshAsenath_Marshover 2 years ago

I cried at least once. Xarth again is just above and beyond mere mortals.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Really good story that was enjoyable to read. Well written and characters were developed well. Would like to see this story continue just to see where it would lead as a full on relationship.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

This is perhaps your best yet. The build up was awesome, as was the parents. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vielen Dank für diese wunderbare Geschichte !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. The parent's reaction is ridiculous and completely took me out of the story. I like the sweeter tone, but this dragged a bit in spots. Not one of your best, but still better than most.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyover 2 years ago

I have a love/hate relationship with your stories. I love to read them, and I hate having to decide whether I enjoy the dialog more or the emotion more.

As is always the case with your writings, an amazingly exceptional story that was a wonderful journey from beginning to end. I wish I could put into words how much I enjoy reading the way you write your characters, And how important to them love tenderness and emotion is.

Viva Xarth!

URANOUSURANOUSover 2 years ago

The Story is written in a really chilled was and the Romantic scenes between Thema Just feel normal

A really good romance story

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Great story, well written. Keep doing what you do . Thanks

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

I enjoyed you approaching this slowly, and much of the back-and-forth was cute. However, sometimes it was too awkward or misplaced. Obviously they ended up kissing more than once (which hardly detracted from the title), and that led to the "rest" of their developed relationship later; they certainly make a cute couple. However, possibly the more awkward part was how the parents reacted: "it's ok...as long as they use condoms," and there were no hurdles for the siblings to face. It was weird in how the parents were passive voyeurs.

There's wit, there's a fairly solid basis for their relationship, and how they advance their relationship is largely cute. Can't say the parental "reveal" seemed really real, and some of the dialogue detracted from the foreplay at times. However, mostly a good read that had many cute/real moments. 4

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

Truly worth 5 stars, I loved the way you developed their relationship and made it a tale that everyone would love to happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like everyone has been saying highly above average. You had a new way to tell a sib love story. I think it was pretty great. I was in the mood for one of your amazing stories so thanks.

fefe428fefe428over 2 years ago

I thought this one was really sweet. It was a but different from your other work...not in a bad way just different. It had more of a sweetness to it I guess.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Nice, I look Ike the soft sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the excellent story of wit, want, need, and romance.

Thank you also for not excessively describing the body of either co-conspirator in detail unnecessary to the development of their bond or the plot.

Five for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, this might be a great story, but I'll never know. I'm not going to go seven pages with an MC whose name I can't pronounce.

Didn't read, didn't score. I'll check out your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The parents killed it for me. Completely unrealistic. Anyone catching their kids doing that will not be reacting like that. One of them would be going to live with Grandma and both are going to a therapist.

ArediaArediaover 2 years ago

Loved it. :) 'Specially the way you hyphenate words - ie. "sis-ter" You've used that device before, and I've kinda come to expect and look for it - it's kinda your trademark, in a way. :)

With the way the parents reacted, I rather expected you to have them come out as siblings also - maybe that's the next chapter, and I've spoilt it? if so, sorry.

But - it is a very nice "d'awww" kinda story - my favourite kind. :) Thank-you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job xarth, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this would be the best story I have read on this site. Realistic and exceedingly funny

Rocknrod

ceedeehceedeehover 2 years ago

I have many stories that I really loved on Literotica over the past several years, but this one was the BEST EVER! From beginning to end, it was PERFECT! Loving and gentle, with no vulgarity at all. Five stars was not enough. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb, Xarth. As usual. Love your upward trajectory. Writing just becomes more succinct and focused with each offering. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good, need more pre cum play and no adults

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tend to agree that the parents were a huge misfire. Not happening. The rest was decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work - thank you.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 2 years ago

Fun story and as always well written. I love how you handle dialogue between your characters, the conversations flow so easily

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoover 2 years ago

Nice job, Xarth. You never fail me, my friend. You write with an intelligence rarely seen on this site, and your skill at dialog and humor set you apart. Now, I've probably given you a big head! Oh well, you deserve it. Keep up the good work, your pervs need you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. Very mellow, nice happy ending regardless as whether you write a sequel or not. Most of all, since it's your story you have the privilege of determining how all the characters react. So do Carry on and Keep Writing. Thanks for the gentle entertainment.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Thank you for another exceptionally well written story. I don't know why the use of a condom was important in this story, maybe they were concerned that Terrance gave Luna an STD? Perhaps you have financial interest in a condom company. It just seemed unnecessary and a bit clumsy as the story unfolded. An author's decision, that's understood. In any case I enjoyed "Just One Kiss" very much.

mmdolphinsmmdolphinsover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the parents. They made me laugh.

andrepkandrepkover 2 years ago
Not 1 star, but FIVE

Apologies for accidentally clicking on the wrong star! Could not get it undone.

Lovely story.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 2 years ago

Xarth, another excellent piece of erotica! The siblings were well developed characters and the parent's reaction and responses were a great twist . 5* - I'd give it 6 if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Great characters to all four. Only problem was not enough stars.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

A wonderfully written story.

Asenath_MarshAsenath_Marshover 2 years ago

To all the people complaining the parents were too understanding: firstly it's a fantasy. Secondly as a personal anecdote, my mother knew that my sister and I fooled around and was understanding about it. And we grew up and aren't psychologically damaged(well, not too much.)

Xarth you are one of the best, keep it up!

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

Hmm. I am gonna have to re-read this one. And I never reread stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to see a story about a much younger girl. This was good, but it's not illegal to write about underage girls.

CoachUltaCoachUltaover 2 years ago

I love this dearly, so sweet, the emotions , the temptations. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great and I usually love your stories but can we get one where the older brother is more In control and dominant? If not it's all good

kingbob69kingbob69over 2 years ago

Amazing, as always. You never disappoint.

MorbidGhoulMorbidGhoulover 2 years ago

Amazing! Absolutely love this♡♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The parents were amusing, but it stretched credibility a bit too far.

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustover 2 years ago

What makes incest hot is that its supposed to be forbidden. When the parents find out and shrug their shoulders, then it just becomes... weird.

hi9htophi9htopover 2 years ago

you truly never miss. this one was incredible as always

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Very artsy. I like it. Wonderful banter. Fun. Cute. Sexy.

marriedheatmarriedheatover 2 years ago

The PERFECT description of how beer tastes. AWFUL! I've asked many beer drinkers if they liked it the first time they tried it. The answer 100% of the time is NO. They always follow up with, "It's an acquired taste." I follow up with, "Why would you want to? I'm sure if you ate enough dog shit, you could acquire a taste for it."

mfmccann1942mfmccann1942over 2 years ago

Great story; especially how well you write dialog. Most authors struggle with that in sto

buzman0112buzman0112over 2 years ago

Wow!!! One of the best stories that I have ever read here on Literotica and I have read quite a few over the years!!! Well done indeed and I give it a perfect 10!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out good, but kinda petered out. And the parents were just a distraction - an annoying one. Plus you left it hanging way before their relationship was done evolving. Do a better job next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Hope there is more

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2over 2 years ago

XARTH, the Master of Dialogue as Foreplay.

The journey well savoured can be even more fun than the destination. :-)

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

@marriedheat I agree about the beer , my solution is bourbon and koolaid (preferably cherry) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seconded on the parents being annoying. That whole aspect of the story felt off. It just wouldn't (and shouldn't) happen that way. Otherwise, well written.

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

Damn, what a delicious read. As always, exquisite dialogue that's more erotic than all the "thrust & parry" of hardcore erotica. As for question of the parents' role, last I recall short stories almost invariably leave mysteries unanswered. Are their parents also siblings was the first that came to mind, but the their equivocal role in the story only added to the 'what's next' of the tale. Thanks again, countryman.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 2 years ago

Great story! And. A wonderful take on just-a-bit-too-liberal parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That dialogue though, tis not natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Another solid story of sordid fun

With each of your stories the places and scenarios change, but the characters seem to always be the same. We all keep reading and enjoying them immensely, but I wanted to offer some feedback on just how similar the main characters in all your stories are... especially the short, concise, witty dialogue.

What you've done you have done extremely well - but I'd love to see a little more variety too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kinda thought it was boring especially the first half. The dialogue just kept going on and on.....

nomdeporn1nomdeporn1over 2 years ago

This story approached perfection. I wish there was another star to give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh wow. Haven't visited this site in a long while and kinda glad this story was the first I read coming back. It gave a sense of real and fantasy all at one and I am certainly not complaining. Sure, the smut could get derailed from their ongoing convos but it adds a certain charm to it.

RandAlThor66RandAlThor66over 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. so amazingly well conceived and constructed. Thank you.

ceedeehceedeehover 2 years ago

Damn! Every story you write is better than the next one. I'm losing a lot of sleep trying to read all of them. Thanks for writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, perhaps the best I have read. The sort of love we all wish for. Caring, deep emotional love. Love with someone you truly like and admire. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's the kind of love we all want. Maybe not with our sisters but with someone special. But damn it was good. Although I wish to see Ryu go hard on Luna too, you know. Slow sex has its time. Hard fuck its own too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantstic story, supportive parants and hot. The only thing i missed is description of the siblings. Like haircolor, pubic, skin something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The parents are unfit. Monsters, plain and simple. Who the hell names their kid Ryu?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a good writer! I enjoyed the story. Even though it’s baaad. Obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ewwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Nearly identify with one main character through the characterization, and nearly fall in love with the other the same way.

Five for you

lrfockelrfockeover 2 years ago

A marvelous story! Please keep it up ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story 👏 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long and drawn out, the way good story needs to be. Tired of that slam bam thank you mam crap.

Loved the way you teased your audience throughout your story.

This is real talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing: character development, dialogue, plot development. The dialogue was sheer genius. I always enjoy your stories, but this one tops them all!

PeriscopeOperatorPeriscopeOperatorover 2 years ago

The pacing was fantastic, and I liked the clipped dialog about 80% of the time.

As far as comments about the parents being unlikely, I have my own thoughts. In that situation, I would probably behave in a similarly supportive and embarrasing fashion. I am, after all, reading and enjoying an incest story! My kids are all girls, but hey, if they got up to fooling around with each-other, or their Male cousins, i would 100% be carefully cool about it. (Although I may request to watch ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best Ever Sibling Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now this was a fun and engaging romantic tale that was as heartfelt as It was erotic , very well written also ! I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end ! Excellent job! 5 from me !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe the parents loving support would be more believable, if they turned out being Siblings too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am new on this story sight but i love it though.in other app i use to read story they cut all l the good and nice words like Fuck ,boobs,cook,suck ,finger fuking boob sucking .i love it everything is open here no cencer .

And in other app every girl married to a CEO far away from reality.girl need cook not power .i love you all people who wrote it

And this story is so sweet you take me to other world of pure fantasy and sensation.

I wish I could live in this world .

The parents are sweet ,brother are loving ,sister are cute and sexy .mom and dad support sex in siblings.they help them .and i m agree no pregnancy allowed .

But i love to read raw sex plz put her on pill and let him cum inside her always .being a girl i know how much it good to feel cum inside pussy .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful romantic tale with excellent pacing and banter from an author who is a master of both. I could literally feel the emotions that Ryu and Luna shared. Bravo, five stars!

P.S. To the commenter who thought it would make sense and be a nice twist if the parents were also siblings, maybe they are!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Another great romantic and erotic story. ..and the hits keep coming! I thoroughly enjoy your stories. Thanks again.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

Erotica cannot be truly exciting without a proper build up of the character’s story first. In this one that’s exactly what you’ve accomplished. Thank you for writing another great story that is worth a definite five star + rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Apart from crafting excellent stories the one thing that Xarth stands out in doing is the dialog between the characters. I'm only into the sibling incest stories and love the way that the dialog between the brother and sister comes over as so natural you can hear them in your head. The other thing that Xarth does is start a story after the story has really started. For example in this story Ryu and Lina obviously had a different relationship than ordinary siblings but Xarth hasn't explored that early relationship he has just started the story at the point where their relationship became more than ordinary siblings. I've rad nearly all of his sibling incest stories and they all follow that pattern. He is just such an excellent writer of sibling incest stories.

thedayafter

thedayafterthedayafterabout 2 years ago

I read Xarth's story yesterday and posted a comment as an anon, couldn't be bothered to log in as I was just popping onto the site for this story. However, I checked today and my anon comment isn't there. I wonder why? there wasn't anything rude or controversial in my comment I love Xarth's sibling incest stories. Just makes me wonder how many other comments are not appearing on author's stories.

Anyway my comment.

Xarth is brilliant at dialog between siblings. There are very few authors that can bring to life the characters through their dialog as Xarth can. One thing that Xarth does is start the story about a third way through the actual full story of siblings relationship. This story is a perfect example. Ryu and Luna's relationship was obviously less ordinary than that of most siblings. The ease that they began their physical relationship says that, even though they had just broken up relationships with other people, they already had a connection more than ordinary brother's and sister's. Which says that there is more of the story to their relationship before Xarth stated to write it. What Xarth writes is a snapshot of a siblings relationship where it becomes a physical relationship.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories